Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Embodied Art [Shin Sekai]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Areissa 

Embodied Art [Shin Sekai] Empty Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:25 pm

Areissa
Outfit:

There she stood straight as she wore an outfit with unexplained reasons. Her hair was twintailed with pink lilies. Her top was like a fancy bikini yet attached by some cape-like dress that covered all behind her. She wore a skirt of white with some light blue underneath. Her eyes would pierce forward as she was going to see some art this time. For sure she didn't come here late like last time. The last time she came here for her first time, everything was closed.

Slowly with her heels she would walk down the cemented stone stairs and walked towards the stores. ''I wonder if I could find somethings to buy...'' she spoke softly and sweetly. Even though she did wear this outfit of her own choosing (kinda), she was shy about revealing so much..Thankfully the weather was sunny and then wind wasn't really cold like usual. Obviously though if it was cold, she wouldn't be wearing the stuff she was wearing. Finally she would continue her way into finding art not noticing that art was already there.

Embodied Art [Shin Sekai] Kuri
#2Shin Sekai 

Embodied Art [Shin Sekai] Empty Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:00 pm

Shin Sekai
Outfit 1.2:

Shin made his way through the Artisan building while eating some candy that he stashed away in his bag Man why is there never anyone around that I like?! he thought to himself as he spotted the girl with Purple hair "Hey over here!!" he shouted as he ran over to her waving at her "Hey its good to see ya." he said to her as he turned bright red This must be fate trying to get us together it must be he thought to himself.

As Shin looked at his friend's rather odd outfit he imagined them getting married "Till death due us part." he muttered to himself as he quickly snapped back to his right frame of mind "Fancy meeting you her." he said with a very cheerful tone.

#3Areissa 

Embodied Art [Shin Sekai] Empty Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:09 am

Areissa
As she felt like she was alone, she'd hear a voice. It sounded familiar as her heart would beat from the instant shout out. Her eyes wandered around and twirled simply making her skirt perfectly flail with its frills. She smiled happily and waved as she saw Shin. ''Hai Shin!~'' she spoke and walked towards him. As soon as she was in front of him at five feet, she'd giggle sweetly. ''It is fancy meeting you again as well. What are you up to?'' she'd question sweetly as she would then look around and then up at him. ''I'm just here shopping for some art before I plan on leaving Crocus.~'' Areissa spoke softly, soothing like silk and honey as her smile could even warm up winter's night.

#4Shin Sekai 

Embodied Art [Shin Sekai] Empty Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:44 pm

Shin Sekai
"I was just walking around to kill some time sence there isn't anyone that I can practices with." he said with a slightly fustrattied voice "Hey why don't we have some fun before ya go?!" he said really confiendtly. He took Areissa hands and held them "Well what do ya say lets go out...I mean fight it would be super awsome to show our magic and fighting skills to each other!" he said blushing Nice save Shin she shouldn't really mind that first part he thought as his subcontuse bashed its head on a wall.

#5Areissa 

Embodied Art [Shin Sekai] Empty Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:56 pm

Areissa
Her eyebrow cocked as she looked at him in a questioning way. Why would he want to fight at a place like this? A place where people spent their whole lives building and to survive the world that they currently lived in. She made a somewhat frown and crossed her arms against her chest, taking her hands away. Honestly it was fast enough to not even feel that his hands were on hers. It felt strange though to where it jumped her nerves. ''Why fight around here when people work hard to protect this area? To survive...This place is to make art - the art that doesn't destroy at least...'' she spoke softly and soothingly yet it had a somewhat disappointed tone to it.

Slowly she would turn away and looked around. It wasn't just the fact that she wouldn't wanna fight here. She also doesn't have any spells to fight with. All she could do were simple things that don't attack. Slowly she would turn back to look at her red head friend and wondered. ''If you wish to fight...this isn't the place, you know.'' she spoke once more with the same disappointed look.

#6Shin Sekai 

Embodied Art [Shin Sekai] Empty Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:14 pm

Shin Sekai
Oh no I got her upset Shin thought quickly going into his bag to pull out his art book "Let's just forget about that I have something to show you." he said flipping through pages until he found the right page. He sighed as he held his book "I drew this the last time that we saw each other sorry if it's not exact" he said blushing at her and then locking on to hey captivating eyes I can see how our first date would go he thought as he handed her the book while imagining them at a festival sharing a Lion Parfay.

Drawing:

#7Areissa 

Embodied Art [Shin Sekai] Empty Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:11 pm

Areissa
Areissa

Everyone has a soul

So don't tell me I can't see yours.

Her facial expression would still continue to look at Shin with great disappointment. Was it because he didn't at first seem the type to always want to fight? Her long twin-tailed hair would sway with the wind as strands would get in front of her eyes. Her skirt would wave back and forth as the silent wind brushed along side it. Truly her eyes would concentrate on Shin till he acted as if he felt somewhat unhappy at the fact that she felt disappointed. He would scramble and ruffle his stuff in some bag of his to grab something that appeared to be some art book. Did he do art? This by fact made her curious.

Areissa loved art, all kinds of it. Her eyes studied upon the book and saw him switching pages. Was he looking for a certain page? A drawing that had a purpose? Her eyes sparkled as she saw the simple drawing that he supposedly did. ''Oh? It's really unique.~'' she spoke in a rather chirpy tone while looking at it. Her right hand would reach to touch it softly to drag her fingers across it. ''It's very nice.'' she lastly spoke with a sweet soft smile. Her head turned to look at him. ''So you like to draw?'' she questioned and then looked back at the drawing.

#8Shin Sekai 

Embodied Art [Shin Sekai] Empty Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:00 am

Shin Sekai
Shin was really happy that she liked the drawing which made him feel better for asking her to fight before hand I should never ask her for such a thing ever again he told himself as he looked around to see that he was being looked right through as if he did something to them. "Hey why we go outside the shopping area for a bit it's kind of crowded?" he asked pulling on his collar with sweat running down his face. Step  1. Get friendly Step 2. Go out to eat then Step 3. Ask her out he thought to himself as he started walking.

#9Areissa 

Embodied Art [Shin Sekai] Empty Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:00 am

Areissa
Areissa

Everyone   has   a   soul

Areissa looked at him as she waited for him to say something. She didn't really like the silence nor silence in general. He acted nervous or scared of something as if he felt he did something wrong. Was it right to make him think that? She would hear him say how they should go and visit the shopping area. She simply nodded, ''Okay.~'' she spoke happily as well. She smiled ever so sweetly like warm baked sugar cookies. Slowly Areissa walked beside him as they went towards the area. Her eyes opened wide as they became closer to see all the people and their art. The galaxy hues of hers were lighten as she made them wander to look around. Swiftly she would jog up towards the stalls to see on pottery. ''Kwhaa~ It's so cute!'' she spoke girly-like and picked it up. It was decorated with butterflies, flowers and at the lower part it had water that seemed so real. Slowly she would put it down, jogged to the other stalls and went to look at their art.

#10Shin Sekai 

Embodied Art [Shin Sekai] Empty Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:03 pm

Shin Sekai
Shin watched how Areissa got excited about the art I made the right call he told himself as he spotted an oil painting that had an assortment of Blue Birds, Hummingbirds, and Robins flying around a pound "WWwwwoowww so cool!" he said with his eyes sparkling "Don't you think this is the best piece here Areissa?" he asked as he examined it more The way that it's all lined up is truly a master's work and the detail is so perfect he thought as the main who has it display signaled fro him to buy it "Say Areissa how about I buy you this one here?" he asked with a joyful grin. Shin looked up at the sky and then back at the painting Why do I get the feeling that I have seen this before he thought? as he checked his bag for something "Oh here it is I knew I saw that sky before it was my first time in Crocus." he muttered as he looked at the photo of him and his parents.

#11Areissa 

Embodied Art [Shin Sekai] Empty Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:44 am

Areissa
Areissa

Everyone   has   a   soul

She would look around, continuing to see the beauty everywhere. If she got her own place she would have to come here to get more art. Her smile was rather happy and sweet as her heart was beating like fluttering butterflies. Her body felt rather warm even though the area was getting rather cold. It wasn't too cold for her outfit though. Her soul/aura would keep her warm forever as she had hopes and dreams that were yet to die. She could hear Shin's excitement over certain arts which made her walk towards him to see what the fuss was over. Her galaxy eyes would lay upon the art he was speaking of and his statement would make her giggle. ''I'm sure there are a lot of beautiful arts. There is not such thing as the best when it comes to art, yknow?'' she spoke sweetly and softly. Shin would then soon offer to buy art for her, making her blush a light pink. ''B-buy me something?'' she questioned to herself out loud in a quiet manner. She would look up at the sky as if it was some miracle that someone wanted to buy her a gift. Her heart was beating rather calmly yet not normal compared to her usual beats. Her eyes looked up at him and smiled cheesy-like. ''Yes! I mean...I...If you want that is.'' she spoke and looked away blushing. She never had anyone buy her something like this and truly it was nice.

#12Shin Sekai 

Embodied Art [Shin Sekai] Empty Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:41 pm

Shin Sekai
Shin was happy that Areissa was having fun with him Should I tell her how I feel no I need to stick to the plan Shin he told himself as they looked at more art and just spent time with each other. Wow I can't believe how much I miss everyone back home he thought as they looked around some more.Shin's nose started to bleed as he thought about asking her on a date Get it together shin don't let anything slip thought to himself. He loved spending time with Aressa but he really had to going back to the guild "Hey it's getting really late so am going to head off." he said with a cheerful smile

#13Areissa 

Embodied Art [Shin Sekai] Empty Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:24 am

Areissa
Her eyes looked at him as she was about to turn around. She listened to him say that he had to go, mostly to his guild it seemed. She made a sweet smile and nodded. ''O-okay.'' she said sweetly and then crossed her arms against her chest. She would look at his cheerful smile that seemed goofy yet cute. Slowly her head tilted and then shrugged as she smiled. ''Well..I guess I'll go. Cya later Shin.~'' she spoke happily and waved goodbye to him. She would turn away from him and walked through the art market. It was beautiful, but perhaps she'll get art from here later in the future...or sooner than she would think.

-exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum