Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

In Recess [Travel | Central to West]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Astrid 

In Recess [Travel | Central to West] Empty Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:42 pm

Astrid

"In my name..."

STR: 1 | SPD: 146 | CON: 251 | END: 251 | INT: 1001 | MANA: 11,650

"Bow before your queen"
- Astrid Venier

A small envoy stationed outside the carriage, more of a matter of final checks, ensuring that nothing were left to chance, that everything was accounted for. She stood there, impatiently waiting, as much monitoring those who traversed the route back and forth, each trip bringing several more boxes of items worth carrying. All that were necessary for an extended stay, albeit one that she was as much gambling upon. It may not have translated to how she imagined it going, but if she was not certain of her success, she would not have entertained the idea of making this trip.

But Astrid Venier’s reason for returning to Oak Town was hardly a surprising one, at least to those who knew what she did. Everything she had been doing, from arriving in Hargeon, coordinating the Blood Pact with Alisa Vollan, to her manipulation of the Senate and granting her the extended powers that came with her role as Auditor, it was all leading up to this. An inevitable confrontation, her cutting the strings that held her in place and restricted her full freedom, the ambitions that she knew extended far beyond what she were capable of now.

“Everything accounted for, my Lady,” spoke one of the men, exhaustion apparent upon his face.

She peered in to the carriage, it full save for her lone body that were to enter. Certainly, diligence was required that everything were accounted for, but that would be the fault of those who sold off on their completion. If anything were lacking, it would be them who were to pay, “Very good. See to it that my assistant makes the necessary requirements. I expect her within Oak Town within the coming days. Inform Senator Tsara that I also expect to to see her in the coming days as well.” She didn’t wait for any acknowledgement, instead taking her seat within the carriage, avoiding the horrid heat that pounded upon Crocus’s streets.

With the door closed, a sigh escaped her lips, “I hope the weather is nicer in the west…”

[355/200]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum