Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Magnolia (Karisa/SL/Travel to South)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1DaeSeong 

Magnolia (Karisa/SL/Travel to South) Empty Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:09 am

DaeSeong
Finally they were in Magnolia, but the day was young and the sound crew and whatever needed to prepare the stage for his next concert. So Karisa and Dae-seong had the time to themselves to explore Magnolia and experience what it has to offer. Dae-seong wanted to take the opportunity to have a nice date with her. He held her hand as they walked around the town and he asked her
"What do you think of this town so far?" merely, how did it look to her. It seemed nice to him. Very Fairy Tail like. He wondered what was there to do around these parts, though he mostly wanted to just be with her. So whatever Karisa wanted to do, he would do that.

Karisa could feel through her soul bond that his eyes were mostly on her as well as his attention. He thought the town was nice, but she had him enraptured more so than any town.

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#2Karisa 

Magnolia (Karisa/SL/Travel to South) Empty Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:19 am

Karisa

Karisa walked with Dae-Seong around Magnolia, in her lilac sweater and her pants as her hair was up. Her arms were still around his arm as they walked together. She saw how big Magnolia was, something she was not too fond of, but many be just wasn't a huge city type? Not in this design at least. "It's quite... like a maze. Not a fan, but I heard they had onsen baths and a famous cake sweets place here." She brought up as she wondered how big the stage was going to be. Her eyes glanced up to look into his eyes and smiles sweetly. Through the bond, he could feel how possessive she felt with her clinging of his arm, her mind constantly mainly on just him as her heart was beating. "You know? I do like that of course while we leave for your concerts, blue Pegasus's ship flew to the East after we talked about visiting it," She giggled softly.

Magnolia (Karisa/SL/Travel to South) Sigme10
#3DaeSeong 

Magnolia (Karisa/SL/Travel to South) Empty Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:31 am

DaeSeong
Dae-seong didnt really see her bond as possessive, he loved her the way she was. He just wished she didnt worry about him with his fans. He only had eyes on her, everyone else was just business, people he faked of liking and being polite to

Karisa mentioned the Cristina "Ah yes, I heard. I think we should check it out and make sure they dont do something stupid. But enough of the other fools. I want to focus on us. Do you think during this tour and our travels, we might find the perfect town where we can settle in and buy our home? So far among the major fiorian cities we saw Hargeon, Hosenka and now Magnolia. Granted our next destination would be Hargeon which is nice since the guild is there. But after that we leave for Astera as that is the safest town in the west and also on the coast. Baska and Oak are unsafe in my opinion, even though I heard the Baskan guild is scrambling to make that town safer"
As they walked together, having that loving physical contact, Dae-seong thought about their future and where they would be staying or rather living. He belived so far that Hosenka, Magnolia and Hargeon were a bust. Or at least they were to him. Hosenka was good, but it was missing something. It was just a diet Joya. A far cry mimicry of the original. It was nice and quaint for a visit, but in his opinion it wasnt something where he'd wanna live. He wants a beautiful town.

167|429

#4Karisa 

Magnolia (Karisa/SL/Travel to South) Empty Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:17 pm

Karisa

Karisa gazed towards Dae-Seong and his eyes as he was looking at her and the city. She giggled at him talking about the cities they've been in so far. She was thinking of the locations. She wanted a life with him, a house. "Perhaps, maybe I'll see Alisa as well since I have an important thing to talk about with her. I hope it won't take too long because I know. We have a lot of things to do. Also when I think about the place that you would probably want to go live at Asteria is a good place. I also think youd like a place like Crocus. Since my love loves his fancy, top-tier things in life, which is ironic since..." She was about to finish that as she found it ironic that he loves fancy, top-tier things and to be special, rich-life yet he's with her who was far from top tier of anything.

#5DaeSeong 

Magnolia (Karisa/SL/Travel to South) Empty Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:27 am

DaeSeong
He'd listen and nod to her as she spoke, though for some reason she stopped seemingly mid sentence "What is ironic?" he'd curiously ask.
It was true he liked the top tier things and Crocus was definitelly something he'd want, hence why that was the last destination from their tour. Their route was East, South, West, North and finally Central, the heart of Fiore. Basically saving the best for last.

He was interested in Astera since Karisa mentioned it, calling it a good place. From some pictures he saw, the place looked very clean and lovely and had a nice coast. But the problem was that the closest town to it was Baska and then Oak. The region had no light guild like Blue Pegasus or Fairy Tail. The best the west had was that neutral guild which was unreliable in his eyes and doubted they would help any problem in Astera unless they were paid like cold hearted mercenaries. It lacked something that the other 2 guilds had.

But that was enough of that, he was curious as to the actual conversation at hand. What would Karisa find ironic? He tried to understand what she meant with the context of the sentence she did say before she stopped. He had an iota of an idea what could she mean, but he didnt want to think that

230|659

#6Karisa 

Magnolia (Karisa/SL/Travel to South) Empty Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:12 am

Karisa

Karisa wasn't going to continue that, or she should think of a lie that was to turn into the truth. Should she? No, she couldn't get herself to lie to him, truly ironic - The trickster holder unable to lie to someone. Karisa didn't look at him, just continued to walk slowly. "I find it funny that you're with me since I'm far from perfect, rich, top-tier anything. I know you love me more than anything, but I still get those thoughts sometimes..." She then turned her head to look at him with the sweetest, warm small smile. Her eyes were filled with warmth and love, devotion. She looked forward, mostly so she didn't trip and fall. We couldn't have that.

"For the house. Since I know you like doing things for me. I think I'll let you pay for the house and things. One less thing for me to stress on even." She continued and leaned against his arm, holding it close to her body was they continued to walk. She nuzzled her face against his sleeve, a way of affection and to rub her scent on him and smell his. He was definitely hers.

#7DaeSeong 

Magnolia (Karisa/SL/Travel to South) Empty Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:21 am

DaeSeong
He heard that and took both of her hands and looked at her deeply in the eyes. Her eyes were filled with warmth, but his had a lingering sadness to them "Please, dont have those thoughts. I just dont know what to do that will make those thoughts go away. Im trying my best" he got engaged to her, he wants kids with her, wants to live with her, makes love daily with her, what else does she need to feel secure? It felt like whatever he did was a bit futile if she still had those negative thoughts. He leaned in to give her a soft kiss on the lips and then tugged her to come along as he had to get ready now by this time
As they walked she spoke of the house and he nodded, he was fine with that. He wanted to provide for her and feel useful

153|812

#8Karisa 

Magnolia (Karisa/SL/Travel to South) Empty Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:56 am

Karisa

Her smile faltered and she slowly lets him go after he said those words. She felt bad, she couldn't help her emotions, how she felt. She knew he was doing everything he can, she knew he loved her, but she couldn't help the emotion that defies the positives. The feeling of unworthiness, the feeling that she was - she stopped those thoughts as she felt a dark aura creeping on her, one only she could feel and see. Her lips gasped as she then felt Dae-Seong's lips on hers, forgetting those thoughts. When he tried to part away, she gripped his shirt to keep him there, as if desperate in not wanting to let go for some reason. Her lips caressed against his and then finally as she had her fill, she let him go. The negative feeling was gone for the moment, as was the dark void-like aura.

Her eyes shimmered like gems before they finally walked toward where they had to go to perform.

#9DaeSeong 

Magnolia (Karisa/SL/Travel to South) Empty Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:22 am

DaeSeong
There was a lot on his mind, aside the need to perform infront of an audience, there was also Karisa's emotional state added to that. Fear and worry was on his mind, Karisa was on his mind, which made it hard to focus.
He'd try to snap out of it and use the earrings power to change his appearance into the one meant for the concert. Where he had black hair and a different outfit for the concert. He'd take a breath. Inhale. Exhale. Focus, he had to focus. Breathe. The stage was set and he had to go. The audience eagerly waiting for him. Finally he would take his step towards the stage itself, where he would happily greet the audience as if there wasnt a care in the world. And as the music would start, he would start singing his songs. His performance to sing and dance for them all. For a moment he would have to focus what to sing and do

Although later, after the big concert, with a bow, he would excuse himself from the stage and rush to Karisa. They would have to prepare to go to Hargeon now, but he wanted to hurry and check on her as she was on his mind. It was really hard for him to focus

221|1033

#10Karisa 

Magnolia (Karisa/SL/Travel to South) Empty Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:46 am

Karisa

Karisa kept her further thoughts to herself. At this point, she felt like she was more of a burden since now she was making him lose focus. She smiled and watched him go, his singing, dancing and he looked so happy doing it. This is what he loved, the attention, stardom and the love of his fans. She slowly sat down and listened to his voice, remembering every moment they've had together. What if mentally she was too damaged for him? Sure, he won't say that, he wouldn't say anything that'd make her feel negative, not on purpose.

'You know... it's not my right to say this, but he loves you even with all of your problems. It's why you are on his mind. Despite all these dainty wilted flowers who are just dollar signs to him, you are the most beautiful glowing Elpis flower to him. You are the only one that is a goddess to him despite his god complex and I should know since I have one, I will admit. That is a giant feat and I know he will get stronger and stronger till he knows he can protect you, fight for you and give you anything you desire." Loki told Karisa. His green emerald eyes on her with a cunning smile that had no ill intentions - for her at least. "I know you can't help it though. It is... in your nature, always has been even in your past life. I just hope whatever you plan to do, he'll be there to save you when you and even the world will need it the most," He told Karisa as if he knew something may happen. He then vanishes as he hears the song and concert end.

Karisa gazed towards Dae-Seong as he was hurrying over here, making her smile automatically. She stood up and embraced him. "Did you enjoy your concert?" Karisa asked sweetly, softly. The things Loki said on her mind.

1,008/1000

#11DaeSeong 

Magnolia (Karisa/SL/Travel to South) Empty Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:57 am

DaeSeong
"It was fine. We can start prepping for Hargeon. But until then" he hugs her and pulls her close "We just have a moment" and so he holds her in his embrace and doesnt say anything more. She did cling to him before the concert, wanting to extend the hold and kiss. Now he was free to hold her as much as she wants. Alas, he didnt know what to say or do. The most he could do is give her a child. Surely she would be happier as a mother and wanted and maybe even more careful?... well... he hoped she would. He just didnt know what to do anymore. He knew they had a trip ahead, but there was so much to do. And a fiance to tend to, who needed the attention , as she still had those doubts. He just didnt know what to do. Does he need to ascend?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum