Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Count the Blessings (D Rank/Solo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mielle 

Count the Blessings (D Rank/Solo) Empty Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:10 am

Mielle
Magnolia Town unfolded its medieval charm around Mielle, with bustling streets and the imposing guild dominating the skyline. This was the town of the famous Fairy Tail, a guild she had considered joining before deciding on Blue Pegasus. Her journey led her to the doorstep of the church, where Father Jerad, a young yet devoted priest, awaited her assistance.

"Ah, welcome, my child. Your arrival is a blessing," Father Jerad greeted Mielle warmly, his eyes reflecting the genuine concern he held for his troubled parishioners.

"Thank you, Father Jerad. How can I help?" Mielle responded, her voice carrying a hint of curiosity despite the sacred surroundings.

Father Jerad explained the situation with the ailing families temporarily sheltered in the church, their mysterious ailment confounding the local hospital. Mielle, though not one to revel in the sacred, couldn't ignore the desperation in the priest's eyes.

"I've seen this before. The Blessia Flower can heal them, but I must remain here with the families. I need you to gather these flowers from the East Forest," Father Jerad implored.

Mielle nodded, her determination shining through as she set out towards the East Forest. The descriptions of the Blessia Flower guided her search—an exquisite bloom with a red center that unfurled into delicate orange petals.

The outskirts of the forest yielded no sign of the elusive shrub, prompting Mielle to venture deeper into the heart of the woods. The ancient trees loomed overhead, casting intricate patterns of light and shadow on the forest floor.

Finally, beneath the shade of a towering giant, Mielle discovered the Blessia shrub. Its flowers glowed like embers, the red center surrounded by petals that seemed to capture the essence of a sunrise.

"This must be it," Mielle mused, her gaze lingering on the ethereal beauty of the blooms.

Yet, as she reached out to pluck the delicate flowers, Mielle recoiled at the discovery of thorns adorning the Blessia plant. Unfazed, she carefully navigated the thorny challenge, collecting as many flowers as she could. The realization struck her that these resilient plants thrived under the protective canopy of larger trees.

With a bundle of Blessia Flowers in hand, Mielle retraced her steps to the church. Father Jerad welcomed her return with a grateful smile, and Mielle presented the delicate blooms, their vibrant hues a stark contrast to the somber atmosphere of the church.

"May the light of Illumin guide you," Father Jerad whispered as he thanked Mielle on behalf of the ailing families.

"You're welcome, Father. I'm glad I could help," Mielle replied, her eyes reflecting the satisfaction of a mission accomplished.

He went on to reward her, and though material gain wasn't her primary motivation, the genuine gratitude in the priest's eyes made the journey worthwhile.

As Mielle left the church, she couldn't help but glance back at the stained glass windows depicting tales of the divine. Magnolia Town, with its mysteries and stories, had unfolded a chapter in her adventurous journey—one that merged the realms of magic, nature, and compassion.

Word Count: 512

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum