Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Vex 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) - Page 2 Empty Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:18 am

Vex
Vex nodded to the woman that she would indeed be able to "Cure" her. "I am very sure that I can cure you, it will just take a few minutes." She can see the bit of unease on the woman's face and she smiled then hugged the woman tightly to herself as she was a bit shorter than the other woman this might have seemed a bit weird. "Wounds take time to heal yes, but you will be right and back on your feet very swiftly I feel."

Vex was very sure that she could help the woman and get her back on her feet and moving toward the future which Vex sees as very bright for her as she is a healer and clearly a fighter that will not go down easily and she had a spark in her that Vex was not sure of what it was but she thinks that this woman was really meant to do or be something. Vex starts working on a bigger version of the ritual than she had done on her forehead with water and it glows seeming to dance around them and shine like starts as they whirled around them which to Elise this probably looked very strange.

#27Elise 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:34 am

Elise
Elise in some manner knew she needed to be hands off at this point and watch. So she merely went back and flipped a new page in her note book, She seemed to be going back in pages, if Vex paid attention it seemed almost like she had went back to the page she had taken notes on Vex. She was adding more. She was merely observing how Vex did her work, Seemingly watching and looking down at where she was reading and writing on every once and a while. Seemingly she was taking very detailed notes.

Elise was not going to say it out loud but she was some what skeptical and doubtful this would work. Simply put she did not know Vex's power. Elise assumed if it's the mad god, their grip was still going to be pretty strong unless this woman was not a high interest to it.

But none the less Patrica seemed to not move and let Vex do what she needed too, having faith in what was going on so that it could benefit her in the end, she would be free and she could move on. It was a worth it gamble.

#28Vex 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:56 pm

Vex
The waters whirled around the woman faster and faster. The darkness being pulled out of the woman and Akiza was fully focusing at her and the ritual that was going on and once it stopped pulling it out of her Akiza looked at the woman. "How are you feeling miss?" Vex was hoping that she wasn't feeling the madness anymore and they could move onto the next part of the mission to get her somewhere safe and that she can focus on healing and recovering without the madness threatening to ruin her new happiness.

Vex looked back at the other woman. "What are you writing down miss?" Vex was starting to wonder if maybe she had done something wrong and that the other woman was judging her for it or something and that was something she was not sure if she was okay with how vex was doing this or not as the woman might be onto something.

#29Elise 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) - Page 2 Empty Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:50 am

Elise
It was a good question to ask Elise since Vex did not know entirely how Elise was as a person yet."Just taking note what I am observing, Depending if it fully works or not we might have to talk alone when we are done helping this woman."Elise mentioned pretty quickly only because if this was a means of getting rid of the influences of gods from some one. Elise might wanna learn how to do it. But Elise was willing to learn anything from any god that would let her, Even if she was also willing to kill said god that wold help her. Elise was a double edged sword.

But she would close her note book and merely observe Patrica and see how she was. Not over all saying anything while she was observing her. While Patrica seemed to have remained quite during all of it and looking around almost like she was expecting to feel different, But did not feel like much had changed at this time."I do not feel any different at this time."Thus Elise seemed to be watching encase something was amiss with in these matters of removal of a god influence, was it really that simple?

#30Vex 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) - Page 2 Empty Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:02 am

Vex
Vex looked at the woman that had, had the mad god in her. "It was simpler as you hadn't drank his blood. So his influence was weaker and mostly rooted in your fears and anger." She gently hugged the woman as she had helped her and hoped that the mad god didn't have a back door back into the woman's heart as Vex can tell that the woman was strong and didn't even need the help of some god using her as a puppet and getting her to go too far and hurt too many.

Vex looked at the other woman. "I am not a miracle worker, I can only do so much cutting strings are easy enough and up rooting them from someone. You know that you are looking for trouble sometimes when you do these kinds of things." She walked over and hugged Elise close to herself and pats her back as she knows this woman looks tough and hardened by she was still a person with feelings rather she shows them or not.

#31Elise 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) - Page 2 Empty Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:34 pm

Elise
The way Patrica and Elise would reaction of these hugs would both be different. In some manner hugging Patrica seemed to ease her and almost put her in a state of calm most might not have seen of her almost in some manner she did not want to be let go even if she eventually was. Patrica seemed hopeful. In some manner letting go of Patrica seemed to have left her a but unhappy. But she had been through a fair amount and was eventually going to in theory get better. Even looking at Vex hug Elise.

In which Elise had the expression of seemingly confusion on why Vex would hug her."If you get trouble from a god let me know...I'll kill it with out a second thought."Then well she seemed over all give it a moment before mention. Because why Elise was hugged seemed to be something she was unsure about. So she would finally ask."What are you hugging me for?"You could tell almost like that Minstrel way of being raised was out from Elise at this time when she asked. After all these kind of expressions where good when some one was putting up her normal front.

#32Vex 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) - Page 2 Empty Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:55 pm

Vex
"I hugged you because I am glad you trusted me to help her." The woman nodded then walked back over to Patrica and looked at the woman. "Do you need anything or are you ready to go and see your new home?" She was hoping that she would be able to relax a bit and then be able to get back on the wagon of her life and really be able to live again instead of being in fear that some random pain in the ass captain will be coming running to try and get revenge and forcing her to rejoin and risk being killed again and that was something Vex really wanted to avoid the woman feeling like as she wanted her to be uncomfortable or forced to come as there is a lot of world to see but for now the woman needed to be in a safer and smaller place to keep her safe and sound and that was something that she needed to make sure so she could help the woman grow in confidence and power.

#33Elise 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:11 am

Elise
Elise still might have been unhappy with being hugged, one normally does build a better connection with some one before hugging them. Nonetheless Elise still seemed to let her annoyed behaviour pass quickly. Realize there was over all not harm to it and she was just being a bit moody about it. After all she kind of kept things at her own controlled way."I had to put some trust in you, I don't have any other leads to cure her."Elise had to point that out there was nothing else in theory she knew to do to help solve that problem.

But Patrica seemed to be okay and ready to go."no...I think I am prepared to go..."Patrica sound like even if there was that small sliver of being cured was there she knew she had work to do to try and keep herself under control. Elise looking on tapped Vex on the shoulder.

"How are you going to control her out bursts if they happen?"Elise had to ask because well, If this woman could mess up Elise who is already fairly powerful what could Vex do?

#34Vex 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:44 pm

Vex
Vex accepted that Elise really hadn't had anyone else that she could have relied on in these trying times and trying to take care of the dangerous woman that she was now when they were in a calm state was easier and was lucky that Vex knew how to keep her cool and show she was submissive as to not earn the ire of the woman in front of them. Vex looked to the woman as she expressed that she was ready to go and a flying ship over head appeared. "My followers will make sure that you get there as I am sure you can trust them and they will get your protections in order and you to your new home."

Vex looked at the hunter woman and she spoke plainly. "Well channel them into better things, like relaxing gardening, training, reading it is all about helping her find an outlet for her fear, pain and anger. If they mad god still has a hook in her, my followers will be able to help her and will treat her with the top respect." She was honest as she wants this woman to feel good and not have to worry about dangers or people hunting her. Just let her live a quiet life and make her own choices for where her future takes her.

#35Elise 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) - Page 2 Empty Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:21 am

Elise
Nonetheless it seemed she was ready. Patrica seemed like she had settled her mind quickly. Which over all was not a bad thing. It did mean Vex had some one willing to try their best to improve their life. when given the chance. So assuming that was where she was going Patrica waited by the door.

Elise on the hand let out an annoyed sigh. But in reality she was not annoyed she was more realizing she was wrong about other people form minstrel these days. Being away from home did free her."Here looks like I need to remember not everyone from Minstrel is a monster."Elise said that. Then merely patted Vex on the shoulder."We will keep in touch but if you wish to leave with her now you can, I will find a way to contact you in the future."

Then Elise figured they would leave shortly and took out a letter she had hidden away some where. She opened it by making sure it's contents was away from a corner and tearing it open that way. Starting to read the letter she seemed to be taking her time reading it.

#36Vex 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) - Page 2 Empty Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:24 pm

Vex
The plain clothed followers of Vex gently lead patches toward the flying ship so they woman would be safe and she would have just a straight flight to the safe place that Vex had promised to her. Vex did have a small worry in her mind that seeing the cute ship that Patches might have a bit of a burst of PTSD from seeing it so she knows that as much as she wished to stay and talk to the hunter woman more she had to now depart.

"Thanks for having me miss hunter and I hope what ever your next endeavor is that it goes well for you, and yes you may for sure contact me again some day." She took a bow and then walked out to catch up with the followers that were walking with patches and vex catching up has the diving cage they used now instead of the rope, got to the ground and she got in with Patches to ride up.
(Exit)

#37Elise 

Isn't she just Peachy?(Social/Vex) - Page 2 Empty Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:08 am

Elise
Elise would make sure to bow as well while she finished reading the letter. Thus she would have to figure out something to write in return and she did. She just was paranoid to assume some else would just trifle through Emil's letters to found out what Elise was doing.

Waiting until Vex and Patrica were both gone. While she wished them well with some of the happening in life where something she feel like she would need to catch up on now. Thus she would take time to write a letter before going to sleep. She would have to plan a day she was awake during the day time to make sure it got mailed.

So she would make it quick and deal with grumpy later. So figuring if they both where being open with one another. Elise would actually write about how horrible of a person she is. That even if Emil did love her she was unsure if she was a fitting partner for him, But lead into that she feels even if she was distant and rude of a person at times. Thinking about it now for his effort of trying and a few other happenings in her life she wanted to do something for in some marry to say sorry for being a bit rough to being around.

As well to hopefully figure out if she can build a connection with him people connections where hard for Elise. But if he said yes to her offer what to expect, if he said yes he wanted to know what he prefers food wise and that Elise promise to make it something done her way in a manner she was comfortable with. If he wanted. After that she would go to sleep and mail it off.

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum