Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dozing Kids [RANK - D SOLO]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Rockie 

Dozing Kids [RANK - D SOLO] Empty Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:32 pm

Rockie
Rockie trotted through the streets of Magnolia, their tail wagging with excitement. They had heard about a new assignment, one that promised adventure and the opportunity to use their unique set of skills. Rockie's ears twitched with anticipation as they reached the schoolhouse, ready to meet Sandine for the first time. Entering the classroom, Rockie's nose immediately caught the scent of young students and fresh paper. They glanced around, taking note of the sleepy kids scattered throughout the room. This was going to be a challenge, but Rockie was up for it. "Ah, you must be Rockie!" Sandine said, looking up from her desk. "I've heard great things about you. I need your help in keeping these little rascals awake during class. Can you do that?" Rockie barked eagerly, tail smacking against the floor.
"Of course! I'll make sure they're wide awake and ready to learn, Sandine!" Sandine smiled and gestured towards the classroom. "Excellent! Just wander around and do whatever you feel is best to wake them up. Just remember, we don't want any biting or hurting. Let's keep it fun and friendly." Rockie nodded, understanding the rules.

They approached the first sleeping student, who was quietly snoring away. Without hesitation, Rockie pounced on the desk and let out a thunderous howl. The student shot up, eyes wide with panic. "Woah! What's happening? Who's there?" the startled student exclaimed. Rockie wagged their tail, tongue lolling out happily. "Hey! Sorry to scare you, but it's time to wake up and pay attention. School's not for snoozing!" The student blinked rapidly, still adjusting to being so abruptly awakened. "Is that...a talking wolf? Am I dreaming?" Rockie chuckled and licked the student's face, earning a surprised laugh from them. "Nah, not a dream. Just your friendly neighborhood werewolf making sure you're awake and ready to learn." Throughout the class, Rockie employed various tactics to keep the students awake. From playful tugs on sleeves to gently bopping heads with their paw, Rockie's energy was infectious. The sleepy students quickly found themselves caught up in the excitement of the lively classroom. When the class finally ended, Teacher Sandine clapped her hands, the students cheering in response. She approached Rockie with an appreciative smile. "You did an amazing job, Rockie! The students were engaged and lively the entire time. Thank you." Rockie wagged their tail happily, panting from all the excitement. "It was my pleasure, Sandine. I had a blast![/color]"

Sandine reached into her desk and pulled out a small stack of jewels, holding it out to Rockie. "As promised, here's your reward. You've earned it." Rockie yipped with excitement, snatching the Jewles out of Teacher Sandine's hand. tail wagging furiously. " Thank you, Sandine!" Teacher Sandine laughed, amused by Rockie's enthusiasm. "You're welcome, Rockie. Come back anytime if you want to help out again. The students adore you!" Rockie licked Sandine's hand in gratitude before bounding out of the classroom, ready to face their next adventure. And so, with a satisfied grin and a wagging tail, Rockie left the schoolhouse, their canine heart filled with joy and the promise of more exciting experiences to come.

-THE END-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum