Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Creature Featured? (Decebal)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Carmina 

Creature Featured? (Decebal) Empty Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:17 am

Carmina
Carmina had heard good things about the sights you could see from the cliffs at night as well as a few warnings of a strange person that was a bit hard on the eyes being around it today but she had seen many a person she did not figure that today would be any different of a day then usual for her as they can't be that bad looking as to ruin everyone day right? It had to be locals just over reacting as there were many a place that she could go if this cliff didn't fit the tellings that she had heard on the way here but she didn't know how many of them were really real and which ones were fake to get her to come all the way out here to the cliffs, this place being pretty isolated meant that she had to be extra careful.

This was the kind of place that someone might use as a hunting ground to harm or kill those unlucky enough to cross a beast here and she was sadly unarmed but she wondered if maybe she was not fully unable to defend herself if she needed to but this all would come back to a bull point she hoped as she wanted to believe that the people of the west were better than the stories she had heard but she would be on edge none the less as she walked the path.

#2Decebal 

Creature Featured? (Decebal) Empty Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:36 am

Decebal
Astera and the cliffs, were a place where he had recently finished a rescue quest and set off an annoying human to go home, since they were just rescued. He needed to report that he finished the quest, but he wasnt in the mood to deal with the people just yet. He took in this quiet of the Astera Cliffs. He couldnt wait to return to Baska, people were easier to deal with there as opposed to here. Astera folks were very cowardly and he had to deal with cowards as opposed to crushing them. Though his Boss did say no to meaningless harm and whatnot, so yeah he had to accept that as well.

So he sighed. As he would wander the area he'd notice a girl, he'd tilt his head wondering why would she be here. This wasnt the safest of places as far as he'd heard. He supposed he should warn her of that. It wasnt his job to warn people. But in a way it was.
"Humans" he'd think to himself and approach the girl
"Halt over there. Thou shall not stray too much away from the town or else there be danger and trouble" did that sound reassuring or threatening

#3Carmina 

Creature Featured? (Decebal) Empty Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:37 pm

Carmina
Upon hearing the person speak to her she looked at the person her eyes probably felt a bit piercing on the man. "You are who to tell me that this place is dangerous?" She crossed her arms while looking at him as she was here to see the sights and she was guessing this was the creature they had spoke about he didn't look all that intimidating if she had to be honest but she wasn't sure if the look was him trying to look non-threatening or if it was just the mans default look.

The woman decided to speak again as she was going up to the cliffs rather he tried to stop her or not."Also if you are so worried about little old me then you can accompany me if you wish my name is Carmina." Before the man even could give an answer she had already turned and started walking as she was not going to just stand around and miss out on the view and she knew it was going to be a bit of a climb up to the cliffs and she wasn't looking to be stuck over night in the area if she could help it.

#4Decebal 

Creature Featured? (Decebal) Empty Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:38 am

Decebal
Usually humans wouldnt really sass him, and between having to be benevolent in contrast to his nature was quite conflicting on what answer to give her and how to behave to her. Helping instead of harming was new to him. The girl would proceed to introduce herself as Carmina and just proceeded to ignore him and walk to the cliffs. He sighed and begrudgingly joined her as he walked over to her in a hurried pace just to catch up to her and walk beside her.

Once he did, he spoke "My name is Decebal. I am a guild member of the recently established guild in the west, Guardia Compagnia" he had to say the name itself because Phantom Lord was re-established. But that place was an insult to Eternal Nightmare. At least Vex was in his guild. Though he doubted she knew him. He was a nobody in that guild, just a random who'd die if sent to action against the good guilds. But now he was determined to be somebody. He'll figure out a way to do that. Somehow, but for now he needed to play babysitter and be protective of humans

#5Carmina 

Creature Featured? (Decebal) Empty Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:03 am

Carmina
She was a bit surprised that the daemon man actually followed her but she guessed he must of been that worried that she would get hurt but she could take care of her self she didn’t need him to over see her but if he was coming she had already invited him. She heard him speak and say about the guild he was in and she looked at him. "Seems my luck lately has me, meeting your guild so far. As I had run into another of your guild the other day her name was Scarlett." Carmina giggled a bit at remembering the giant bunny woman making her sour looking face while she watched the fights.

"Do you believe your guild to be strong?" She figured that she should ask as she was not in the full news of all the members of the guild he was part of just that it seemed to be made of nobodies and fresh adventurers that were looking to make a name for themselves. She was one to talk as she was not really that highly ranked and didn’t have a spell to her name yet as most she had seen so far were too weak to be worth taking or she couldn’t seem to take it but she hoped the strange eye that she had gained would help her in the regard. The path seemed slightly jagged and was at a slight uncomfortable amount of incline and she now wished she was wearing boots and not the shoes that she was wearing as she had not known that the starting incline was going to be so great.

#6Decebal 

Creature Featured? (Decebal) Empty Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:39 am

Decebal
It seems she already met someone from his guild. How interesting, but also good. That means the guild has a good foothold in the region. He doesnt want the place to wither away too soon.
"She is a hearty one. Makes good meals too" he didnt interact with Scarlett too much, but he did try her meals and enjoyed them. He did hear that she had a timid attitude. But he figures he'll see that one day on his own

Carmina had asked him if he believed his guild to be strong "Depends how you look at it. For a freshly made guild with a few members, we are strong. But compare that to guilds who have existed for decades and have very long established history and draw to them. No." so it depends who you pin the guild against. What mattered was that they do jobs good and make the people in the West satisfied. Hoping to inspire people to join the guild with its own allure of being rather free and less restrictive with magic council measures, while not being a dark guild to be prosecuted by them
But now it was his turn to ask back
"Why do you ask? Are you interested to join?"

#7Carmina 

Creature Featured? (Decebal) Empty Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:36 am

Carmina
She was not sure if this guy was working with a full deck of mental cards. "Oh who is your strongest member? And no I am not looking to join the guild I am looking to go at it alone for a decent amount of time. I need to collect some info and intel as well as power before I can even dream of joining a guild." She was pretty set in her ways on it as she really needed to find useful people to watch them fight so she could use their powers to make her self stronger and be able to do things that would need to be done for her home village if it even still existed when she returned as she had been hidden away in Stella for a while so she needed to hope that she can gain the power and not just end up a slave woman to them if she failed but it was something that she needed to do herself.

#8Decebal 

Creature Featured? (Decebal) Empty Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:56 am

Decebal
"What kind of info and intel do you need to gather?" he'd ask her back as he didnt just wanna say willy nilly who's strongest. To him his guild master and Vex are the strongest since he knew them. But why would he tell that to a stranger he had just met. For all he knew, she could actually pretend to be a damsel so she can suck the info out of him. Hmm, now that he thought of it. She could have been pretending to be weak

Though just attacking her to test her reflexes is a bad idea. Because if she was weak and innocent, then he'd make the guild look bad, which is something he's not allowed to do per say

"What is your goal?" he'd ask her, cuz this info could just be of some use to further whatever is her main goal. He needed the full picture if he was to tell her this. Though he would rather she goes to Baska to find out for herself

#9Carmina 

Creature Featured? (Decebal) Empty Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:11 am

Carmina
She gently tapped her check with her finger. "Well the strongest mages around and where to find them, as well as to see their spells." She was just being honest as she had a lot of work to do and things to see before she could really tie herself down to anything that she could be planning to do yet. She kept climbing up the cliff finally found some easier footing that she would walk normally on. She wondered if the man could really keep up with her or not as this was a lot of climbing and he hadn't seemed to look the best.

"My goal is to return to my country and defend my village with the powers I gain here from powerful mages." She was being fully honest as there was no reason to play cloak and dagger with the daemon man as she was not here for a fight she was here for power and knowledge but for a the moment see was just aiming to see the sights that were here. She looked around at the nature around her before they started to more head up to the rockier area that had less plant life.

#10Decebal 

Creature Featured? (Decebal) Empty Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:53 am

Decebal
He tilted his head to the side. So she just wanted to use powerful mages to attain more power herself? Interesting. Kind of respectable that she has her own selfish goal. But should he help her attain it? Does it hinder his guild? He doesnt know

He was glad he asked her what her goal was, because asking why she wanted to meet the mages and what was her goal held two different answers. Both important. But now he figured he should answer her
"Hmmm, names mean nothing to you. How about you come to Baska and see for yourself." best way she can wager how powerful someone is if they see them in action, as well that way she sees their magic

"So, you have some copy magic I wager. Since you wish to see powerful mages and use their magic" she placed a big emphasis on seeing their spells, plus she said she wishes to liberate her homeland or whatnot with other peoples magic.
"I have a question. If you have that goal. Why not hire a guild to assist you. Paradise Dawn are mercenaries after all" why not hire help to liberate her whatever, those guys seem righteous. Like they have a seraph as well in their ranks leading them

Last edited by Decebal on Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total

#11Carmina 

Creature Featured? (Decebal) Empty Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:51 pm

Carmina
She heard the man ask why she doesn't enlist other people to help her to do her task for her. "Say you were to order food and I spit in your food. Are you going to have the wait staff fight me or would you be man enough to stand up against the insult to you?" Her piercing eyes went to him as if she was looking through his very being as if she could see what makes him, him. She sighed and turned her attention back to where she was going and she knew that what she was doing was probably stupid and selfish but she wasn't going to back down. "It is something that I have to do myself, plus I don't know anyone from that guild to even try to make contact with them."

She wondered why the man would default to tell her to enlist a totally different guild that wasn't his own maybe his guild was far too weak so it would be meaningless to go and check out this guild as there was nothing that could be done about it.

#12Decebal 

Creature Featured? (Decebal) Empty Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:15 am

Decebal
The girl gave him a hypothetical and metaphorical example, which didnt really jive with him. He placed his hand under his chin as he thought about what she said
"If you spat in my food, I would've punched you then and there, but that would roughly translate to me taking action right away when something is afoul and defending the village. Something that doesnt equate to your problem. Im guessing back then you were weak or still feel that way and you wish to gain more power" that could be her motives
"Truthfully, I still feel, even if you have the power, there is always strength in numbers or at least a small fellowship." indeed, despite being a daemon, he did believe in some form of a group or team that could be good and beneficial to an individual for some goal.

Although she said it is something she has to do herself. So it must be a very personal matter. Does he understand it? Probably not or not yet. But it was a curious thing
"I see. So is it like vengence?" he asked, trying to see her point
"Are you in Astera in search of strong people to copy?"

#13Carmina 

Creature Featured? (Decebal) Empty Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:00 am

Carmina
The woman stopped dead in her tracks and turned and looked at him like that was thee stupidest thing she had ever heard someone ask her. She found herself a bit dumbfounded that this guy just asked if she was out in the middle of no where in a second rate city to look for strong people. She was really starting to think that this guy might be a bit damaged in the head to ask that. "No I am not in Astera to look for strong people, I came here cause I heard that there was cliffs and a sunset that was a must see and I needed to take a break so I came out here to see if it was really all they said that it was."

The woman turned back around and kept going until she had reached the top of the cliffs and she looked out into the distance and she wondered if this was really going to be worth it and if this guy that followed her might not just be a creep cause he spoke like he should be telling her how to handle her own problem but it wasn't his place and he lacked the strength to be doing that.

#14Decebal 

Creature Featured? (Decebal) Empty Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:26 am

Decebal
He tilted his head to side. He was a bit confused by her expression and her body language and the tone of her voice. Maybe this being nice shtick wasnt working out for him. He didnt like the idea as if he said something stupid. Though the solution to his problems is violence, alas he was not allowed to kill innocent people. He shrugged as he let her walk off and look at the cliffs and sunsets and ponies and rainbows and whatever.

Like he tried to engage in a conversation and if she didnt want to, who was he to force her. And y'know what, why does he care about empathy. Maybe she should slip on some rock fall, die and break her neck. He tried this protection and caring shtick. Humans didnt care. So why should he
"Well then have fun watching a bunch of nothing"
You can see the sunset everywhere in the world, what makes this one so special he didnt get. Bunch of human hogwash spreading tall tales how their home is the bestest. So he went to leave her alone. He should return to Baska. At least the food there is better

#15Carmina 

Creature Featured? (Decebal) Empty Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:07 am

Carmina
"Oh going so soon are you?" She asked as she sat on the cliffs edge as she was surprised the guy that followed her all the way up here was now just leaving like he was. She figured he would be a gentlemen and stay and make sure that she made it back down in the dark as he was clearly a big strong man.

"Are you that disgusted by me or does your guild say you should just abandon people that you followed all the way and allow them to come back in the dark alone?" She looked back at him and she wonders if their guild is a group of elitists and thugs and not really a guild that was looking to make this place a better place. She wouldn't think so after meeting Scarlett but this guy is making her wonder if maybe Scarlett needs to be met again and see if Carmina can get her to a safe place any from women using men.

#16Decebal 

Creature Featured? (Decebal) Empty Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:35 am

Decebal
She spoke to him again, but now she sent him mixed signals and he didnt know what did she want.
"No my guild does not say that. You just gave me the impression that you wanted me gone. I know I am not the most...." what? Nice? Gentlemany? Good? "good person or good at this whole social thing. But lady. I am trying" and your sass is making it real hard for me to care, but because of the guild I have to swallow my dignity, pride and my own self to not make the guild look bad.

The difference between Guardia Compagnia and Eternal Nightmare was great. The two guilds were day and night of difference and he had to get used to this. Although he wondered if he could. It was in his nature to be dark and bad. And he embraced that his whole life. The whole obscura thing. But he had to get rid of that and he had to walk a different path. One that he didnt know. He did know that his Guild Master changed and he wondered who changed him. What happened at Paradise Dawn and who did he meet there? Questions for later.

He started to walk over slowly, just to gauge how she'd react, if she'd want him around or not. But if it was clear, he'd sit on the edge of the cliff beside her. He might as well see what this mythical view was about

#17Carmina 

Creature Featured? (Decebal) Empty Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:56 am

Carmina
She giggled at the poor guy that seemed to be having a decent amount of trouble to keep himself in check and not make his guild look bad and she wondered if she can help him to loosen up a bit and just relax and watch the sunset and see what wonders nature can have. "I think you are forcing yourself too hard, you seem so tense and it shows." He saw him getting closer and taking a seat on the edge of the cliff with her and she wonders if he will really be okay or will he show his hand and it all go tits up.

As the sunset she could see what they were meaning the way that the sun looked from here and this angle made it look different than it had before then when the sun was gone and the darkness took hold the waters lit up as if the sun had gone under the water but not so bright. "That is so pretty don't you agree?" She looked back at him with a big smile on her face as she waited to hear what he would say back to her and if this was really okay or not she needed to stop and breath in the night.

#18Decebal 

Creature Featured? (Decebal) Empty Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:18 am

Decebal
He wanted to ask if it was that obvious he was tense, but he didnt need to as she said it in advance. He sighed, albeit in defeat not in frustration. She wanted to show him the beauty of the sunset. But he didnt get the appeal.
"Yes" he lied, merely just to fit in with this whole farse about goodness.
He did then turn to look at her as he thought for a second what words to spew. But once he got some semblence of a sentence in his mind, he did speak
"I do apologize if I am bad. I used to follow my nature as a daemon" he turned to look at the sunset, merely to avoid further eye contact "I am not used to politeness and expressing it. Everything about this is new for me" and you're making it hard.
Granted he didnt finish his sentence, there were a bunch of things he'd wanna say, but he did have to keep his composure "My Guild Master made me this way. To shed my bloodlust to kill so I can help people I would never help in a million years. So believe me lady. This whole interaction and experience is new to me" granted he didnt know why he decided to open up to a stranger. Granted they did share their names. But the daemon doubted he'd see her ever again. So maybe its the pseudo anonymity. He gets to open up and share his burdens with someone, they leave and never see eachother and the problems and responsibility go away with her.
Part of him did wish he could be better at this or at least that it comes naturally to him. This whole politeness thing was mentally draining on him. The whole camraderie only came naturally to him if it were his brethren, teammates, shield brothers and sisters. This was a random person whom he had trouble connecting with. He just felt so judged by her, as if walking on glass and thin ice, likely to make a wrong move and shed a bad light on the guild. It was frustrating and he wished he could just do better or something

#19Carmina 

Creature Featured? (Decebal) Empty Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:49 am

Carmina
Hearing what the man said that his guild master made him that way, she felt a bit pissed off, as who has the right to dictate how someone is and a guild master making someone be something they aren't is a gross abuse of power. "Never let someone else dictate to you how you should be living your life, this guild master seems controlling to force you to not be the real you, yes you acting nice and all that garbage is fine but if you are repressing the real you what is the point?" Carmina's voice sounds like she is mad at hearing that he is being forced to just repress who he is. The thought of it just makes her sick to think that this guild is forcing people to act different and be something they are not just is sickening to here it is no better than slavery as you are just taking another freedoms from them that is just a horrible sight to see and hear about and she is glad she didn't join the guild that he is part of.

She stood up and gave the hand her hand to help him up as they were going to be now heading back down the cliffs and she may go to find this guild master and give him or her a piece of her mind about forcing people to be something that they are not and she was not going to just walk away from that interaction with less than the mans head on a platter.

#20Decebal 

Creature Featured? (Decebal) Empty Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:31 am

Decebal
Little did she know that this was actually the optimal outcome the Guild Master could do. Seeing daemons be destructive and murderous and instead of ending their lives, he instead defeated them and made them go on a redemption arc. He could've easily killed them, but didnt. In a truly just world, Decebal wouldnt even be alive for all the death and sorrow he caused. Someone somewhere would've got vengence on him. But here he was alive and well. He was living his life. Sure he was grumpy and unhappy he had to try and be a mister goody two shoes, but perhaps that is better then death. Maybe.

If the Daemon had his way, he would've attacked Astera and many civillians there. Now, he was kept on a watchful and metaphorical leash. Yes, what his Guild Master did sounds bad. But with a partial story such as this, one could come to the wrong conclusions.

"I dont think you'd like the real me" for example, he probably would've grabbed her by the throat and tossed her off this cliff. He had many dark and sinful urges. He felt that it was in his nature to be everything your typical nephilim or seraphim was not.

She got up and offered him her hand. He shrugged and took it. Mostly to feel her skin which was rather soft and delicate. Though he did let go of her when he got up. He looked at her curiously as to what did she plan to do now

#21Carmina 

Creature Featured? (Decebal) Empty Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:43 am

Carmina
"Lets get down from here as I think you have done a good enough job with helping me." She started walking down the cliff and sliding along rock paths as she was enjoying herself and she seemed to not have much fear of the dark or this place, the animals might be scared of her as well as she lets out sounds of enjoyment and happiness that se was on the road down the cliff, the adventure and wonder people feel must maybe come close to this some times but she wondered if the man was gonna be able to keep up with her as she had tucked up her dress so she could be doing all this as she was not really a girly girl in the really sense just liked dresses and being a bit rougher than others that called themselves ladies.

"Come on slow poke keep up!" She giggle a little after saying that as she was not sure if he was following her or even being close to being able to keep up with her as she had done these things.

#22Decebal 

Creature Featured? (Decebal) Empty Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:03 am

Decebal
They were leaving the cliff site and as he was walking behind her, catching up to her. She beckoned him to keep up with what seemed to be the first giggle that she gaggled ever since he had graced her with his presence. Did that mean she was warming up to him?

Truth be told it was just too early for him to tell. "Im coming Im coming" he'd tell her as he'd finally catch up to her. Though now he'd wonder what would she do? Truth be told, he doubted his presence was needed any further. She was away from a dangerous or potentially dangerous place. So maybe now he can return to Baska and see what other quest to take. He had a sinking hunch something would happen. Something big. After all, everything seemed so peaceful and calm. Too peaceful in his opinion. He heard that there was a rise of Phantom Lord also in the west. At Oak in all of places. That guild didnt deserve that town. It belonged to Eternal Nightmare. And it still does in his opinion. He wished that sham of a guild would be crushed. But he cant do anything about it, but just deal with it. But he was getting ahead of himself. What he should do is just train and attain power and work
"Is there anything else you need?" he asked her

#23Carmina 

Creature Featured? (Decebal) Empty Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:20 am

Carmina
She looked at the man as he asked her if there was anything more she needed of him and she thought about it. "Do you seek some form of payment for your guarding on me~?" She was teasing him of course as she knows he has no interest in her or a reward besides her to set him free, she gets that vibe from him as she can see his body movements and her gift could read them pretty well and he wonders what he could even want from her but she was going to need to be careful. "There was nothing else I truly need in the moment no, but I figured you have been things to do as well, so maybe you should head off and make your guild proud."

Carmina kept walking as she was going to head back to town and maybe turn in for the night or maybe find a late night fight to watch and learn from.

#24Decebal 

Creature Featured? (Decebal) Empty Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:00 am

Decebal
He shook his head "No. This was voluntary work" which to be honest he didnt believe he was doing. It only just dawned on him, because this was a first for him that he was helping a stranger for simply no reason. It made him wonder why he did it. No one twisted his arm to protect this person in case of a cliff catastrophe. He did it by himself. It was so out of character for him as she was not a shield-sister or anything. It made him wonder was he now naturally slowly opening up to new possibilities and way the things worked since he got rid of his naturally evil obscura and if it really was affecting him. He just went along with it all normally and didnt question anything. But now...

He nodded
"I guess we may encounter each other in the future. If for some ungodly reason you wish to interact with me, you know where to find me" he spoke to her and started to make his way back to his guild

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum