Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

As Life Goes Forward.(Open.)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Tamás Horvath 

As Life Goes Forward.(Open.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:31 am

Tamás Horvath
She told him that she knew 2 werewolves, a mother and son. He wondered what was the story behind that, but he left it to some other time, instead he focused on her cuisine.
"How often do you make your local cuisine here?" he asked

The cuisine of Desierto, did she ever make it when she lived alone for herself or did she just do fiorian cuisine. He didnt know how to converse much. But he was curious about her culture and see how much she had an interest in expressing it. How much pride and joy did she have in her culture and nation which he knew so little about. If she was to share, he would love to learn, but still, he didnt want to just en masse bombard her with similar questions. Rather he wanted things to come in a conversation as naturally as possible. He was about boundries and respect

#27Nasira 

As Life Goes Forward.(Open.) - Page 2 Empty Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:47 pm

Nasira
It was a good question to ask her since well. Most people where not curious about that part of Nasira's life."Not often."It was a blunt way of putting it yes but while she was working on making it she would continue on."Only because i only really end up making it for when I feel like i need to reminder of Deserito or special matters that i feel require it."So in some manner Nasira considers this moment special.

It was a moment to get to know her and for the master to be a bit more normal around Nasira's life. Going from this random woman who was picked up by interesting to branching out into being more known for many things."I suppose if people like it enough, I should show it off more."Nasira seemed to have taken a mental note of it for herself.

#28Tamás Horvath 

As Life Goes Forward.(Open.) - Page 2 Empty Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:13 am

Tamás Horvath
"Well, I am certainly eager to try it" maybe he learns it or if she really likes making it, she can make it more often? When she suggested that if people like it enough that she could make it more "I do hope that you would. I wouldnt mind adding desiertian food to the menu." extra options were always good. Some people may get bored of always the same stuff and might wanna try something new, but wouldnt know where to look for. Even though he was a pure fiorian and was ingrained in its culture, he more than welcomed to expand his knowledge of the outside world of Fiore. Nothing would bring him more joy than more inclusivity in his guild. And he did want to make Nasira feel more welcome. Food was the beginning. And so going back to what he said. He really was eager to try the food

#29Nasira 

As Life Goes Forward.(Open.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:21 pm

Nasira
When that mention as she prepared to serve and see what he thought of it. But alas she would manage to pick up enough things to seemingly be happy with what she felt was needed.

So she would also offer Hamas maybe some sight that most might not be able to get, she would offer to show him the step by steps means to make everything."Since we have everything, When we back to the guild. Would you like to try and prepare this all with me?"Nasira seemed to show it as a sign of bonding with Tamas. Because Nasira over all seem to not be sure what all she had in common with a lot of her guild members, But she seemed to be trying to make it all work. In which Nasira over all would no matter what seemingly try to put in the effort into it.

#30Tamás Horvath 

As Life Goes Forward.(Open.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:13 am

Tamás Horvath
"Uhm sure, I am not much of a cook myself. I usually dont bother to cook food when Im at the confines of a guild or a hotel room or anything. I mostly do so when Im out and traveling" he was an adventurer and was content with bread when he was rather safe and resting. But when traveling and needing the energy, he is more than ready to prepare a meal, to make a fire, to cook something nice, yes he'd even bring a frying pan and make a nice meal from nothing as if he was in a real kitchen. He was more suprisingly outdoorsy with cooking.

"Would you mind writing it down for me? Or maybe let me write it down. I am not sure I would be able to remember how to prep the meal on my own next time without instructions?" not to mention to have it in writting if someone else is inspired to try and make it

#31Nasira 

As Life Goes Forward.(Open.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:33 am

Nasira
Write things down? sure that was a smart thing to do but the problem was Nasira was a bit more hands on then that even remarking."Write it all down? What things you do not know what too? Can you even kneed dough?"Nasira had to ask because it was well a starting point to understand all and all. After all Nasira cooked for enough people to be considered family.

This was slowly turning into Nasira about to give her Guild Master a cooking lesson and starting with the basics."Do we to start the basic and move into it?"Nasira leaving out the part when she meant the basic she mention like how to cut an onion levels of basic. But this was their walk back to the guild building so they had time to iron out the details that Nasira might need to know. Tamas was sure going to have fun with this.

#32Tamás Horvath 

As Life Goes Forward.(Open.) - Page 2 Empty Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:50 am

Tamás Horvath
"I guess I'll write it down. Knead though? Well yes, I seldom do it. I may not be as experienced as you, but I do know how." he replied as he did know how to knead though, he just didnt consider himself that good at it, in a way that he might be a bit slower then her to do it, because he wasnt as skillful as her. But he'd still get the job done

When she asked him if he wants to start the basics and work into it. He shrugged and said "Sure, I dont mind touching up on the basics. Better safe than sorry" he didnt mind having someone teach him. It brought him joy to be at the student becomes the master situation. To have learn from someone else in a rather wholesome way. Sometimes, one had to enjoy the simpler things in life

#33Nasira 

As Life Goes Forward.(Open.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:44 am

Nasira
He seemed to apparently know, But then again Nasira could also be a bit forceful."The key to it is doing it more often then seldom."Nasira said with a bit of a chuckle turning her normally serious manner for a moment. But Nasira over all was not that horrible she was not as rough at maybe most people who looked at her with out knowing her could look at her she was almost in some manner just different.

Nasira was not going to put him through a rough ringer, if anything while they finished and gathered the things they where going to use."At least I won't be too hard on you. I maybe even then I won't be as harsh as other people might think I would be with this." Nasira almost seemed to view how she was in some kind of reflection of humour compared to seriously.

#34Tamás Horvath 

As Life Goes Forward.(Open.) - Page 2 Empty Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:06 am

Tamás Horvath
He would chuckle at her joke "That is true. Practice makes perfect" as a tired and old cliche it was, it was still a true one. And so as they would go and prepare the stuff, Nasira spoke that she wouldnt be as hard on him. He nodded. Tamas understood this was her own way of humour. Perhaps they had one thing in common. They had an odd sense of humour. But as much as he wanted to quip with Nasira, he still had to focus on this sort of stuff as he was more of a slow amateur as opposed to a great chef or cook. So as they would be doing this, he would check up on Nasira to see if he was doing things well with her.
Tamas would make sure to memorize everything as much as possible as he wanted to take the chance to write it down so it could be passed on later to others who wish to learn

#35Nasira 

As Life Goes Forward.(Open.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:31 am

Nasira
In some manner. Nasira might be a good different kind of take even on the simple things going on in the life and world around her. She just worked different she was a loner type just trying to work with others and some what managed to get by."In some manner that is a lesson either simple to teach or hard to teach."Nasira mentioned about it because she did find it a bit funny."I promise you, It won't be that hard on you. Just things to do when we are back."Nasira said with a bit of a smile while they continued on walking back with all of the things they had.

But they would eventually reach the guild building. Where Nasira would start walking over to the place where they would start. Nasira set most of the things aside, washed her hands and started by getting flower as well as the remaining things to start making dough, Seemingly having a peaceful moment at this time. In some manner seeing Nasira this was might be considered rare.

#36Tamás Horvath 

As Life Goes Forward.(Open.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:03 am

Tamás Horvath
He smiled a wee bit when she promised that it wouldnt be hard for him. Well he would see. Now he would follow Nasira to see how she would do things. She would set most of the things aside, washed her hands and started by getting flower as well as the remaining things to start making dough. Seeing as she was starting, he would hurridly wash his own hands so he may assist if need be. Nasira meanwhile had seemingly a peaceful moment at this time. In a way, both were caught in a rare scenario. Nasira being relatively peaceful and him actually cracking a micro smile. He usually doesnt do that, so the fact he did was a miracle. But now, he would assist Nasira in any way she needed and would do his best to learn from her, as he wanted to try this meal and see what was it like

#37Nasira 

As Life Goes Forward.(Open.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:30 am

Nasira
Bonding was interesting and different, A person who never made herself open to the spot light was doing things she never really consider normal, But watching Nasira. There was a strange sense that Nasira was trying to feel comfortable. This was something Nasira would challenge herself with, Even if it seemed silly, Nasire seemed to be use to being seen and quiet and over all not heard all at much.

There was something About Nasira setting a spot between the two of them that was right next to one another that showed that being right next to on another, Everything was set up to have the exact same amount of everything one next to another. Then Nasira seemed to prepare the rest of the things to eat, Nasire seemed to want make at least one thing with him and prepared everything else just in case this didn't work out. In some manner it was control.

Since the bread would take a bit it was most likely because."Come come, Everything else is ready. We can take our time with this."Nasira sounded some what happy. Then when he was ready Nasira started by going in order of when things needed to be mixed together. The Adventure of making bread as begun for Hamas. When he wanted to start.

#38Tamás Horvath 

As Life Goes Forward.(Open.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:49 am

Tamás Horvath
Indeed, everything was ready. Only not the bread. Nasira was noticably happy during their little venture, which did make him happy because he considered that he succeeded in his mission. But now he really needed to do this bread.

Nasira spoke that they can take their time with this. Tamas nodded "Right" and was hyper focused on making sure the bread turns out well. And he didnt dilly dally much as he would start working on it. Being very careful with his technique. He needed to make sure he doesnt mess up making this, even though there wouldnt be any negative consequences, but he just genuinely wanted to nail it and show to Nasira that he does care. That he wasnt just hanging out with her for no reason, but that he did have interest for what she had to show him and an interest to learn from her. They were equals after all.

#39Nasira 

As Life Goes Forward.(Open.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:14 am

Nasira
At least, Nasira would not make it a hard challenge if anything. Making flat breads as such this should be some what simple. She just wanted him to try at least, Tamas at least seemed to focus that the mixing of all of the materials seemed to be pretty simple and easy. It was just mixing which they just did, folding around into a ball to make it all eventually perfect.

Tamas seems like the kind of student Nasira was when some one long in her past started showing how things in life. Mind you their lives worked differently and Tamas' starting in Fiore was more likely far more peaceful then her starting in fiore was."Not bad, Wouldn't take long for you to get use to these things you know."She mentioned. For how often Nasira had done this she had actually been keeping track of his work.

#40Tamás Horvath 

As Life Goes Forward.(Open.) - Page 2 Empty Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:42 am

Tamás Horvath
His gaze was fixated on his task, but that didnt mean that ignored Nasira, he still heard her out and was able to reply to her "How long did it take you to?" get a grasp of these things, that is. He was curious how long it took her to learn, but also how long does one have to make this
"Ah yes, you will also have to tell me when it is ready. I do not want to overdo it" he added as he didnt know his limit when it came to making this, he didnt want to ruin it.

Other than the small talk, he worked intently focused on making the bread, though he would stop on Nasira's order. He would eventually stop and finish and would look at Nasira for next orders or steps on what to do after, as he didnt know. So what next?

#41Nasira 

As Life Goes Forward.(Open.) - Page 2 Empty Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:58 pm

Nasira
Something different to ask her, how long did this all take her to get a grasp of it all. "Many years, I had to pratice not only for me..there was some lost time when coming to Fiore."This was left vague in some manner because she did not feel like the gaps of time was important enough to really need to speak of out loud."But when the dough is ready just take a part of it work it flat then we will work from that."Nasira would mention that to him so he would continue to work the dough as needed.

Then she would watch for a few minutes and simple say."Okay it is food now."It was a good sign over all, one was paying attention and seemingly wanted this to work. why she thought other wise she was not too sure. But over all it was not too bad, Just needed to shape the kitchen up. Or well better off cook this bread rather then just using an oven.

#42Tamás Horvath 

As Life Goes Forward.(Open.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:19 am

Tamás Horvath
"Many years? Interesting" it takes that long to learn how to make food like this? Well then maybe he isnt a tragic case who knows nothing, maybe there was some culinary hope in him. Nasira said when the dough is ready to just take a part of it work it flat then they will work from that. He nodded in reply and once he considered the dough ready he did as he was told. Now curious how to work from that, he would once again follow her lead

After a while, it seems they finished the food, he would merely ask her "Is this done now?" again, waiting for her cue and guidance. If it was done, he would ask her if they would eat it now or save any of it for the guild mates. Or maybe they just need to wait til its cool off? He wasnt sure yet

#43Nasira 

As Life Goes Forward.(Open.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:50 am

Nasira
This part in some manner hinted maybe some things where always different, After all she was never fiorian to start with, she still could speak her native language right away, she even still had a accent as well easily picked up on."I for the longest time was more in tune for the food of these lands and who I was cooking for was different."Nasira said casually about it. Detail did come over time in which might be interesting to Tamas.

In which would fully be mentioned now."So for the longest time, between training, exercising,learning fiorian...I was learning how to cook for two werewolves."It was different most likely to hear that. She just came to Fiorian and seemingly dived into a lot of different things all at one and she adjusted it well. Yet she seemed to have not forgotten what she left behind in her life too.

#44Tamás Horvath 

As Life Goes Forward.(Open.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:38 am

Tamás Horvath
As she spoke to him and revealed and interesting tidbit about her life, that naturally made him curious "Two werewolves? I am sure there must be quite a story behind it" he was indirectly asking her the story about how she came to feed two werewolves, without being rather blunt about it. That way she can choose to share or not to share. She can see it as a question or a comment or a statement to her previous sentence.

Other than that he followed her cooking guidance and all until they were done so they may try the food. He was enjoying the moment with Nasira. These activities he did were relaxing and enjoyable and the conversation with her was very peaceful and pleasant. He had no idea if she felt the same, but he hoped she did enjoy this as much as he did. If she ever needed anything he'd do it for sure

#45Phoenix Shields 

As Life Goes Forward.(Open.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:13 am

Phoenix Shields
The guild doors opened slowly, turquoise blue hair dropping into view as a young adventurer poked their head inside cautiously. The guild hall mainly appeared empty and quiet. Their nose twitched as they caught a scent in the air. Was someone cooking? Not that it mattered to Nick. They were there for one reason only. They had heard a new Guild had opened in Baska, and having been raised in Baska, they were curious to meet the Guild Master of this guild.

Perhaps even join the guild.

"Hello?" Their voice wasn't loud, but perhaps loud enough to be noticed as it carried through the Guild Hall.

Stepping further inside, Nick closed the door behind themself and gingerly explored the building. Following their nose, they found their way to the kitchen, where two guild members were seemingly cooking a meal together. It smelled good, whatever it was. Growing up in Fiore meant that Nick had only tasted Fiorian foods even though they had a slight Caelish accent and could speak both Caelish and Fiorian, thanks to their dads teaching them both due to their biological parents' wishes.

"Oh... um... I hope I'm not disturbing you. I'm looking for the Guild Master?"

#46Nasira 

As Life Goes Forward.(Open.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:24 am

Nasira
It was an interesting story to telling but it seemed to have. With this Nasira would most likely be not as interested in talking about the werewolves. After all there was guild master things to do now. Nasira was not the leader and she was over all a fairly private person."There is, But that is for another time."She would answer Tamas because well now he had a window close to learn more about Nasira.

But she was not completely walking away from the matter she was just ending conversation about herself. Alas Nasira would answer this new persons ponder."You would be looking for the man next to me, Tamas."So thus Nasira was waiting for Tamas to go do his job. Be the Guild Master. Not that Nasira was going any where she was still here cooking food from her nation, If anything he was just walking away for a moment before returning to the lesson.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum