Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gang Warfare 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

Gang Warfare 1 Empty Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:01 am

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon was in Era and it would seem like things were interesting there. They had a gang problem here, and it was not something he expected to hear. He thought it was something that was only happening within Hosenka, but that wasn’t the case. It was interesting, but he wasn’t going to go against the gangs in Era. No, he was going to assist them in anyway he could. This would offer him immunity and protection from them as they wouldn’t bother him when he walked around the city in the present and in the future.

He had gotten the job sheet from someone and it had told him where to go. He wasn’t sure where it would lead, but he would follow it without a care in the world. When he got to his destination, he would be alone for a second, but only just that. It wouldn’t take long for a group of men to show up with someone leading the pack.

#2Go D. Drakkon 

Gang Warfare 1 Empty Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:02 am

Go D. Drakkon

Drakkon wouldn’t be affected by the number of people that were around. He was used to that type of scenario. He would look at who he knew to be the leader of the group with a smile on his face.

“So, what is it that you want me to do? It doesn’t say much on this sheet so I was curious.” He said to their leader.

The guys there would look at their leader and wait for instruction.

“You aren’t scared with the number of people I have around me. Interesting, but my job for you is simply this. I need you to go to this location and kill the people from these gangs. They should be together today and it shouldn’t be a problem right?” He asked Drakkon.

The Demi-God would look at the list with the picture and then he would look at the man that handed it to him.

152|316

#3Go D. Drakkon 

Go D. Drakkon
“It won’t be a problem. It was something I used to do back when I ran a gang in Hosenka. It’s the only reason why I decided to help you guys instead of the Rune Knights.” He said.

The leader of the group now understood why Drakkon wasn’t phase with this scene. He had done this before, and that was interesting. He knew this guy wasn’t lying and he would tell his men to get out of the way.

Drakkon would walk out of there in one piece, but now he was looking for these guys. It wouldn’t be hard to take them all out. He figured presenting their heads to the boss of the gang he was working for would be the best thing. He also figured that he didn’t want anything leading back to them, so he couldn’t tell anybody who he worked for.

The Dragon Slayer also figured his client would sent someone to follow him and make sure he doesn’t say anything.

166|482

#4Go D. Drakkon 

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon didn’t care though, his nose didn’t lie to him and he wasn’t being paranoid. Someone was indeed following him, which was okay. He kept it moving as he walked through the streets of Era. This region was the place where the Rune knights ruled. It was also the place where the king of Fiore resided in. He had to make sure they didn’t catch him doing anything of the sort, or it would be a problem for Yuurei to have to explain.

It wouldn’t take long for him to get to where he needed to go to. When he did he would look at the paper again and he would look over to Luci.

“I guess they should be here. Let’s get this over with, so we can go back to the North and enjoy the rest of our week.” He said to Luci.

Luci would hear this and he would agree with this as he started smoking his cigarette.

161|643

#5Go D. Drakkon 

Gang Warfare 1 Empty Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:14 am

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon would enter the establishment not knowing what was going to happen. When he got inside, he would see that there was an immediate reaction. The men that got up were not happy with him entering this place. It would seem like it was a private event, and he just barged in here like he owned the place. He would rub the back of his head as this was a bit embarrassing.
“Get out of here unless you want to be cut into little pieces.” One of them said.

Drakkon would look at him and he would smile at him. It was one of the guys he had to kill. Drakkon would summon a dragon and it would fly straight to him before dispersing. The man would fall to the ground and once he had gotten up, Drakkon was right in front of him with his Yamato in his hand. With the blade out of its sheathe he would cut the man’s head off.

164|807

#6Go D. Drakkon 

Gang Warfare 1 Empty Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:14 am

Go D. Drakkon
When the others saw this they would get up from their seat ready to act. That was when his sword’s magic would activate and it would create dimensional slashes everywhere and would cut them up. It wasn’t enough to take them out, but they felt the blow from the attack. They were pissed, and they didn’t know who Drakkon was and didn’t have time to ask questions.

He was fast on his feet and it was due to Helio's abilities, and he would cut the second man’s head off, and he would activate another spell to hit the third one. His body didn’t hesitate as he moved on to the last one and he would chop his head off to finish this off. When the man saw the blade coming for him he would shake his head because there was no escaping this crap.

In that instant all three of them were dead. He would take their heads and placed them in a bag and he would head back to where he had met the other gang. When he got there, he would hand them the heads of the men he killed. The person following Drakkon would confirm that he didn’t do anything suspicious and he would get his reward.

When it was said and done Drakkon would create a rift with Yamato and he would head to the West

231|1038 [50% wcr]
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum