Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guardians and Companions

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Tamás Horvath 

Guardians and Companions Empty Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:55 pm

Tamás Horvath
Tamas was finally where he wanted to be. And with the downfall of Eternal Nightmare, he actually had someone in mind he wanted to join his guild. Part of it was the potential he saw in them. But part of it was, because this was what his guild does, be there for those who want to belong. He has heard of Vex, but has not met her. For now he merely wished to ask her if she wished to join his guild. Later on he can have a more deeper conversation of getting to know her. Now he needed a yes or no answer. Another person who was to be here was. Scarlett, whom he more or less had a deal to meet with him here, along with Vex.
And lastly Drakkon... well he sent the guy a letter and the guy seems to respond with letters. He was sure the guy will come. It was funny. The idea of having 2 Dragon Slayers like Paradise Dawn. Its like a grand equilizer

#2Scarlett 

Guardians and Companions Empty Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:16 pm

Scarlett
Scarlett was set are becoming a member for Paradise Dawn but before she could even get her mark, she was made an offer. Seems a new guild was going to be opened by one of the members of Dawn. One better sorted for the outcasts and the strays.

Personally, she is just confused. Mostly dragged along for the ride. But she didn’t particular mind. It would mean the guild would start small and build its way up. More than enough time to learn the people involved before she became overwhelmed. She was still getting used to being more social to those she did not yet know. Tamas, as farm from the little she could observe, was a quiet man himself. Much of the time with a confused air himself. She honestly found it relatable. More so than the Seraphim of Dawn wish his radiant aura, too much for her to comfortably handle at the moment. And Emil who was kind enough to meet her. He also had such an expansive presence.

She hoped with this small group she would be better able to settle and get her bearings.

#3Nasira 

Guardians and Companions Empty Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:45 pm

Nasira
She would have been the oddity that showed up in the matter that she was some how here. Nasira had arrived seemingly as other would have been starting to show up. Clueless to what was going on here, She had not really heard anything, so she would quietly watch as things went on here.

If she hear slightly right something was forming here. So maybe it would it be of her interest. But Nasira was not one to right away insert herself in something, it was the best way to go about these things. But she was early at least. So she had time to judge in which what all could be done here and weather or not she was going to be connected to it, She was going to walk over and join the Rune Knights, Given this was closer she suppose she should see what this was going to be.

#4Vex 

Guardians and Companions Empty Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:47 am

Vex
The woman looked around as it seemed that the rabbit woman had hurried in her anxiety ahead of her, Vex giggled a little as she figured that this might be a new chapter and that was exciting to her. She looked at the invite again and she wondered if this was going to be a good chance or not and if she will really get along with the members here as in the last guild she didn't really get to connect well with the members and she was pretty much a loner to them. She hoped if the ride over here with the demi human was any sign that she might have at least one friend among the guild as she was not sure who else was joining besides herself and the demi human woman and the strange man that had sent her the invite to start with so she guessed once she crossed into the meeting place that she might know the answer.

#5Tamás Horvath 

Guardians and Companions Empty Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:47 am

Tamás Horvath
He saw that the people he sought for have arrived. Minus Drakkon, because of course. He mentally facepalmed at the thought of Drakkon chasing something else and ignoring his letter. He could see why Alexandre had such an opinion. Nevertheless, this was not about him. But about the future.

So he greeted his newcomers
"Greetings and welcome and thank you for coming here on a such short notice. I will be brief as to not waste your time. I am forming a guild here in this very town. A neutral guild to be exact that is focused on several jobs. Bounty Hunting, Treasure Hunting and Adventuring. But to me, my main focus of this guild is not the work, but a sense of belonging. I wish to provide for those who have nothing. And I wish to hone the skills of people who seek improvement. The quests are just a means to an end to function." he spoke and turned to Scarlett at first
"I know you wished to become a member of dawn. But I called you here because I believe that I can help you more than the Seraph. When it comes to training or advice, I have a bit of a more 'hands on approach' per say. So if you ever need anything I am here. As I would treat my guild like my family"
His attention turned to Vex
"I am aware of your history as you are quite renown. I am also aware that your previous guild has ceased to be. So I wished to be the first one to extend you a welcoming hand and an offer to join my guild. I do not know what was it like with your guild or how you saw your previous guild mates, but I do hope we could become good companions and I will make sure your little partner exceed also gets her own accomodations and care that she needs."
Tamas knew that she was from Eternal Nightmare and that the guild kind of stopped existing. He wasnt sure what happened, but he wanted to give Vex a place to stay. Not that she needed him, but still, the option to belong to a group of people and having someone to depend on or to befriend was a nice thought. Not to mention the guild was in the West which was the same region Eternal Nightmare was in was like a bonus. Familiar territory for her. He didnt dive into her Eternal Nightmare past as that was water under the bridge and he wasnt here to make drama. He will let her open up and talk to people at her own leisure should she join and if she wishes for privacy about that, then he'll respect it.

Lastly, he focused on Nasira
"I thank you for your arrival and for your time. As you have heard, I am forming a neutral guild. I believe the North, South and East have good and strong guilds. Which are Paradise Dawn, Blue Pegasus and Fairy Tail. I wish to establish a presence in the west, but be more independent then the likes of Blue Pegasus and Fairy Tail, to give us more leeway on what we may do or not do. I do not wish to be a Dark Guild for our longevity would surely be short. And I do wish to protect the West. I can do what the Rune Knights do, but less formal and more... warm and familial"
So he looked at all of them
"So, will you become members of Guardia Compagnia?"

#6Scarlett 

Guardians and Companions Empty Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:57 am

Scarlett
Scarlett was quick to dash here in her absent mindedness. A trait she will unfortunately demonstrate often. By the time she clocked back into reality, she looked around where she is. Tamas was here granted, but someone else she’s never seen approached soon after.

Scarlett’s ears would twitch as she kept nervously looking around. Vex herself was finally walking up too and this put Scarlett in more ease. She walked to be beside the girl to help her stay grounded.

And with that, Tamas began to speak his point. She didn’t think he would address her and mention attending to her needs personally. She would agree that the Seraphim scared her. Scarlett twisted her finger around a lock of her hair and began to pull on it due to her anxious energy. Tamas really wanted to see us like a family and she wanted that too.

”Ssss…sounds…lovely.” She managed to muster before Tamas moved onto Vex. She was eager to hear what he’d say for her but it took her by surprise to know the girl lost a guild. How devastating, and yet here Vex was also trying not to be alone. Scarlett rummaged through her bag quickly and pulled out a bag of sweets she had on hand. Pouring some of them into her hand before presenting them to Vex if she would accept it. Eating often put the rabbit at bay and she hoped the snack would do the same for the girl who was nothing but kind to her so far.

#7Nasira 

Guardians and Companions Empty Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:04 pm

Nasira
Nasira was a person for few words, it was nothing against anyone but over all it was just how she was. She barely over all knew these people this idea sounded nice. It was more of people kind of had to let the actions speak upon their notions with her. Thus Nasira was find going along with this to see how this would go. The only problem with doing this with no one she really knew. Was because she did not assume anyone's intention everything seemed in line and fitting but who knows what would happen.

But with a nod of agreement or approval towards what was going on was at least given. because at least this way. At least in the end everyone was here and agreed to this, So nothing else was going to be much of a worry at this time. Everyone seemed to be settling in nicely.

#8Vex 

Guardians and Companions Empty Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:26 pm

Vex
Vex looked at the man that spoke as if he knew her, if he really knew her he would know that this was probably a mistake on his part to take her in. Vex sighed at this point she really didn't have a choice in the matter as to keep her following going she was going to have to stand out and most likely have a guild backing her. "I will join but you better keep your hands to yourself and don't do harm to my friends here. Scarlett You make sure this man doesn't use you or make you feel pressured into anything." She looked over to the other woman and from a look can tell she was more interested in her or Scarlett than she was with the armored man that was probably over compensating for something. She looked back to the man and she smirked. "Anything else you need from us?" She was not sure what making a guild really entailed but she was going to try and make the most of it.

#9Tamás Horvath 

Guardians and Companions Empty Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:34 am

Tamás Horvath
He was aware of the risks. But life is too short to be scared and not take risks. He woul rather be the person that's like, 'I messed up,' than, 'I wish I did that.' He wanted to give Vex a chance. A home and a place to belong. In a way Lumikki made him more benevolent.

But now though, he was glad all accepted his offer. Vex was defensive over herself and Scarlett. Thinking he was who knows what. He removes his helm
"Do not fret Vex. I will not pressure anyone into anything. And I will keep hands to myself" she had no idea what kind of an introvert she was dealing with
"Now. Thank you all for accepting. From hence forth we are all part of Guardia Compagnia. All for one and one for all. Now let us go home" he spoke and led them to their guild hall. The benefits of being founders is that they can call dibs on the best rooms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum