Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vaction Over [Open]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Azure Fenic 

Vaction Over [Open] Empty Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:40 pm

Azure Fenic

Even though the guild had most certaintly gotten along without him, a small part wanted to head back and catch up with everyone even if it was for just a few minutes. Even though the dislike of teh capital was stronger than ever the people somehow made it manageable to an extent.

Azure had been been in crocus for some personal matters that had taken a bit longer than prediceted but this was something that really couldn't be helped at the end of the day I should get some a new outfit before heading back the informant thought to themself kicking off the bed and making his way over to the window as the day had already started.

The people in below were as livly as they had ever been today it was almost as if a massive festavile was in the works, scratching their head the informant left inn through the window as one does when they wish to be a little more than normal but then again normal was never something a person like him could ever hope to be in these current times.

{Sheet / Magic}
Vaction Over [Open] Code-geass-icon
Stellan: #cc0000   Caelese:#0066cc
Fiorian: #9933cc
#2Salem E. 

Vaction Over [Open] Empty Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:35 pm

Salem E.

Salem gently put the flower he was sniffing back down. He came to the gardens to sightsee and he was not disappointed. The place was so vibrant and it smelled amazing. The little waterways they used to nature the place made his eyes light up in excitement. Crocus was such a lovely place to be in. Especially the gardens in the area.

The Fae was standing out in the crowd, his beauty and slowed pace made it obvious he was not from the area. Everyone was lively preparing the festival and various needs. While his beauty looked like it was enhanced while among the vibrant flowers. Salem would have been weirded out if he was not used to it. Oftentimes he smiled and waved and people would give him free things. It was a nice feeling to be so very liked.

“Please move!” Salem had his attention called as a carriage barreled down the path. It seemed like it was intent on flattening him. Salem tilted his head curiously as he wondered why the thing was moving so fast. He was unaware of the danger that was coming to him.

#3Azure Fenic 

Vaction Over [Open] Empty Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:02 pm

Azure Fenic

As the informant their way to the garden a sudden feeling washed over him almost as if to warn them of something to come but this had been happening rather frequently and only really seems to happen when heading to the garden. I just want a normal day at the garden he thought to himself. The scent of flowers had always manged to catch Azure off guard even though at this point he must have been there almost daily.

Entering the garden Azure could tell that today wasn't going to follow the plan but that was okay as most of his plans had gone south recently. People watching was the one thing that had any type of amusement to it as it allowed him to focus on humans that seemed intresting at a glance. The sudden yell for someone to move shifted their gaze to that location, normally letting th eevents play out was the strat but this time was diffrent the players were more than weird so stepping was the next path.

A serpant like monster warpped around the man shielding them from harm, as the dust settled Azure would saunter his way over to then, "Why thank you malady." said doing a rotating bow stopping in the Fae's direction, from a quick glance they seemed to be rather out of place given the events that had just transpired but that could simply be choaked up to them just not having any type of awearness or danger reflexs like most people do. "Hey just out of curiosity what are you?" he asked slowly raising his leg foe a heel kick, This was simply just to see their reaction to be threaten by an actual person.

{Sheet / Magic}
#4Salem E. 

Vaction Over [Open] Empty Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:24 pm

Salem E.

Before Salem could take the time to move, he was being protected. A giant tentacle of water appeared and saved him. It was great because it gave him a familiar feeling. He was not sure as to why but he was not really feeling threatened from it. “Cool!” Salem spoke before the water dispersed allowing him to see someone else.

Salem could not help but stare. He was getting a strong vibe of familiarity from the guy. It made him want to reach out and touch him. If his memories were not completely destroyed he would have recalled something. It was the same feeling that led him to join Paradise Dawn, albeit unofficially at the moment. The Fae did not react to the man lifting his leg. Something inside of him was calling out for him to answer.

“I am Salem. A junior member of Paradise Dawn. Well once I join the guild. I plan on being a mage?” The last part was asked as a question. He was unsure if he had a talent in magic. It was odd because he felt like he should be able to use magic, he was just unsure of what magic was. Maybe it was because he had never had a reason to try to. His mind was a chaotic pool. He was mentally new to a lot of things, but also had familiar feelings about a lot of stuff as well. His way of working was mostly instinctual at this point.

#5Azure Fenic 

Vaction Over [Open] Empty Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:53 pm

Azure Fenic

Taking another look at the man something didn't feel right like they being pulled in two diffrent directions almost but this was just something that he felt just from their expression but that was their buissnes not his. Azure lowered his leg as they went on to introduce themself as a junor memeber of the guild with no current magic active but this could have also been a rather faulty lie that they had created to try and trick them.

"Oh I see...I take it that you currently don't know any magic then?" he asked with a slitghly less agressive tonne as he the current events had managed to spark his intrest a little. Waving his hand the summon vanished leaving only them and the crowd that had gathered around them at this point Something about this guy just doesn't sit right with me, he thought trying not to lost in their own random therories about them.

"Well rookie stick with me, Azure .F one of PD's elite... of c squad" the last part was a mutter as he pretended to tip an invisable hat to the male fae as if this was some type of trap it would be best to play along for the time being as this was always a two player game.

{Sheet / Magic}
#6Salem E. 

Vaction Over [Open] Empty Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:43 pm

Salem E.

Salem's eyes were turning around in wonder. Whenever Azure waved his hand he felt a sensation in the pit of his stomach, as the summoner used their magic. He could not describe the emotion because he could not recall where it came from. It was an innate feeling like he had in the depths inside of him.

“I guess I do not. It is funny, I know the word but I am not sure I know what magic itself is.” Salem replied while staring at Azure. He could see a decent aura around the guy. It was a nice shade of blue that Salem could appreciate. He gave the man a similar tip of an imaginary hat. At least to return the gesture.

“Sure. If I stick with you I can learn a few things. The people have been so nice and accommodating. It is a shame they cannot answer a lot of my questions. Finding you before I even find the base makes things a lot easier. Like where is the nearest place to find food? I am starving.” Salem looked at the summoner with a pleading look in his eyes, as if he asked the man for a forbidden spell or something as dangerous. Truthfully, he was simply hungry. It had been some hours since he had last eaten.

#7Azure Fenic 

Vaction Over [Open] Empty Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:59 pm

Azure Fenic

Dear lord is he gonna make me teach him the basics of the basics? he asked himself as this would be the second time that the once great informant had been reduced to a teacher for someone that might just end up dead o their first mission. Azure tried not to lock eyes with the man as the prolonged eye contact was rather unsettling for him.

Turning away from the man he let out a small sigh as his day was undoutable bout to go from relaxing and somewhat enjoyble to rethinking any interactions that he could have with Salem or any stary eyed roockie that wants to inlist with them. "You made it here and just ignored all the places you could get food that are on the way?" he asked given that he was really tyring not to get fustrated with them, this made two things rather clear to him though part of him wanted to have them be proven wrong.

"Unlike the rest of the guild i'm a push over so be prepared to work untill the next day okay?" If this person by any chance was who they say then working them to the bone was just a right of passage for them though the other memebers would most likely disagree on this method.

{Sheet / Magic}
#8Salem E. 

Vaction Over [Open] Empty Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:54 pm

Salem E.

“I…” Salem stopped after the I. He was going to say he could not read the language. Then he realized he actually could. It was a bit of a shock to him. Then when he thought about it, it made sense. The previous body owner was familiar with it. That was why he could speak the language as well. It was a surreal experience. “Never mind. I did not realize I could read the language. That was my mistake. I should still have enough of the currency they use in this day and age. Besides, I have never been afraid of work. Just being too bored.” The fae flashed a smile.

He would make his way over to a stall that caught his attention. “Hello. May I procure three of your finest meats on sticks.” Salem would grab two skewers for himself and one for his newfound friend. “Please. Feel free to partake in one as well, comrade.” Salem held the skewer out as a gift. He wanted to know what the two were to do, after he finished his meal. He felt he would be able to get a lot more done when his body was not in the way. The inconvenient human thing.

#9Azure Fenic 

Vaction Over [Open] Empty Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:10 pm

Azure Fenic

The informant had wanted to do his normal routin and try to make them slip up and spill any info they have but judging from the looks of it they would just tell him if they asked nicely enough. Watching the fae rush over to the closet food stall was like watching a child run to a candy stand but something was still off about this it was almost like his mind had been reprogramed to block out something about them but as to what.

More interactions they had the more questions that statfrted to pop up such as how they had maaged to get any more or even be unawere that they could read what they can clearly speak it. Azure wanted to reject but accpected it anyway What could they be really after? he asked himself as he tried to figuer out just how he would eat this meat skwer without making a face along with the current fit.

"So what lets get to brass tax, We have to find a magic that fits you before be head back to the base." This was much easier said than done as magic is a rather fickle thing and that was mearly going from their own magic learning, some of the summons wanted to meet this new potenial friend but that with amount of them that wanted to materializ the informant would passout from the mana supply.

{Sheet / Magic}
#10Salem E. 

Vaction Over [Open] Empty Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:53 pm

Salem E.

Salem waited to respond. The food was too good and he wanted to finish swallowing. He was not the type that needed to leave a bit. “Can’t I just do what you did?” The tone of voice used was more like a child asking why they couldn’t have ice cream for dinner. Salem had no malice in his words but it could be construed as if he did.

He started making little hand motions. Previously, he had seen someone do the motion he was doing, then a really large fireball shot out. He looked a tad bit confused when fire was not shooting out of his hand. He was not expecting much, just a bit. He did not see the way Azure made water people. He felt deep down inside that he should be able to do something. The fact that nothing was happening made him feel odd. Like he was a rushing river that met a colony of beavers.

“It feels funny. That was supposed to be a fireball. How do you normally do water people?”

#11Azure Fenic 

Vaction Over [Open] Empty Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:05 am

Azure Fenic

The idea of having an aissitnant within the guild was a rather tempting offer as then he could leave the guild and they would still have ways to get info but at the same time does PD really need a variant of himself?  Taking his first bite and decided that would be enough for the time being as this was not the place he orginally wanted to dine at in the first place. Azure just looked on with the most dead pan face that anyone can make as they asked him their questions as he laughed himself to death in his mind as to not hurt the mans feelings in anyway.

The informant had to take a moment to think about their reply looking back on to their years training were more unorthadox than most at least from his view point but it worked out for the most part even if the magic did start to take on diffrent forms. "To answer the first question NO you can not do what I do it's far too much to teach." this was yet another falsehood as the current page's that are under him are the only ones that matter currently. The fact that no one had called the knights on him for being so reckless was schokcing but at the same time not what he needed to focus on at this point in time.

"Follow me newbie we have work to do."

{Sheet / Magic}
#12Salem E. 

Vaction Over [Open] Empty Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:46 pm

Salem E.

Salem kept the smirk of his face. The man thought he could not do what he did. He did not believe that for a second. A part of him just knew that he could do better if he understood, and tried. Maybe not the same exact thing but better in his own way. He decided to move on from it. Salem did not feel like getting stressed out.

He did not think about it much as he started to follow Azure. Salem could be called pretty instinctive by some. It was how he knew to come to Fiore and that he was in Paradise Dawn. The same feeling extended to Azure. A part of him was even curious about how he would look without clothes. Salem passed by a shop mirror as they walked and gave himself a wink, before running his fingers through his hair.

“Anyway, where are we heading to?” Salem was going to leave it at that but felt a bit playful. “If you are taking me to one of those so-called Brothels for male bonding, just let me know in advance.” The Fae was only mildly surprised about the sentence. It was somehow him and not him at the same time.

#13Azure Fenic 

Vaction Over [Open] Empty Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:06 pm

Azure Fenic

Azure wasn't really sure why or how he became the type of person that just helps acts on reaction than having some sort of well throught out plan but this was something to worry bout later. The more Salem talked to him that feeling of something that being hidden from them or at least being blocked by their own doing for one reason or another. It wasn't as though he wanted to do anything that was currently happening it just felt as though it was needed to comfirm other matters.

The summons had started to give him a rather large head ache as they really wanted to manifest, visable pain could be seen on his face as this was unlike all the other times they wanted this "I'm taking you to place no one in the guild knows about." pushing his hair back the informant lets out a small sigh as they kept walking, their location wasn't too far from the garden. When Salem mentioned brothels something in his in the informant snapped "DON'T YOU EVER! Mention such places with me present, do i make my self clear!?" their tone was harsh and sturn like a parent sculding their child for repeating something they heard in class.

{Sheet / Magic}
#14Salem E. 

Vaction Over [Open] Empty Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:17 pm

Salem E.

Calm, cool, collected. Three words ran through his head for a split second, it was like a lightning bolt in his skull. Making him wince in pain, as if the words spoken to him had caused him some pain. Things were fine in his book till Azure snapped a moment ago. Salem felt like the entire reaction was wrong. It was not the Azure he had known. That was when it clicked. Somehow he had come across this man before. It would explain the sense of trust. The shock from being yelled at rattled something loose in his mind. The difference was that his sense of trust was wrong; this was not a person he knew.

Putting a hand on his head in pain as his scrambled mind thrumbed. He was able to get out a retort. “Sure. Don’t mention it to you.” Salem thought for a second more before replying again. “I think I can find my own way to the guild. I have to get some practice in and what not.” Salem would start to excuse himself from the situation at hand. He did not want to deal with someone so temperamental at the moment. It reminded him of that demon 100 years ago. The same demon he could not recall.

#15Azure Fenic 

Vaction Over [Open] Empty Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:23 pm

Azure Fenic

It was rather odd hearing him talk to some stranger the way that he did it took a minute for them to fully register just what they had said to which he simply placed a hand on his head and looked at the ground. Salems words had managed to make it to his ears as he tried to recoolect himself.  "Hold on wait a sec." he said reaching for Salems hand in an atempt to stop them from leaving as he didn't mean to fy off the handle in the way that he did, the word brought back some reather unwelcome memories from his past.

Azure a quickly chased after the Fae as part of him wanted to correct what just took place "Hey listen i didn't mean for it to come off like that it's just complecated to talk about." in truth it wasn't so much of a complected topic but a hard one to go into into for the informant even though those years are far behind him the images from them still linger.

For some reason trying to get's the Fae's attention seemed like second natuer to some degree but he couldn't really place a finger on why that was or even why he was trying to get someone that he hardly knew to listen to him.

{Sheet / Magic}
#16Salem E. 

Vaction Over [Open] Empty Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:37 pm

Salem E.

Like a boiling kettle taking off a source of heat, Salem started to calm down as well. It was a bit irrational for him to fly off the handle at a fellow guild member. The guy was practically family to him. At least he thinks he should be considered as one. He was not 100% sure on how guilds work. Which could be said about his approximate knowledge on all things. “I am sorry as well.”

The fae let a pregnant pause develop for a moment. “I should not have started walking off like that as well.” It was as much as the apology as he was going to give. Besides he was unsure of which way he was supposed to be going. It would be crazy of him to go off without a guide. Especially if it was possible for the guide to provide free food.

He let Azure keep his attention as he tried to figure out what they were supposed to be doing next. For a senior mage the man seemed incapable of getting to the point.

#17Azure Fenic 

Vaction Over [Open] Empty Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:33 pm

Azure Fenic

Even though emotions had started to run high it was something that he was still managble for the time being Come on Azure ya better than sorry just take him to the pit and unlock his magic thats all! thr informant thought to himself as they offred their own apologiez. With the air now cleared between the two of them it was clear that this was not the time to fall back into their old habits of witholding info.

Given how they would be in for a rather long day it was only fair that Azure informed their current party about their location and it's uses, "Okay so the pit should help you unlock your magic rather quickly." the informant went on to explain how the pit was a place were he first learned magic as it was designed to help those with magic block.

Azure led them to building that housed the pit the building looked like your run of the mil building on the outside but the inside was harder to describe given it was stacked to the brim with enchantments and such, "Once your magic is all set we can head to the guild and do some more fine tuning with your magic." they said with a faint smile.

{Sheet / Magic}
#18Salem E. 

Vaction Over [Open] Empty Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:30 pm

Salem E.

“The Pit?” Salem let out a questioning tone when he heard the name. A pit was normally a large hole in the ground. That would be enough to freak most people out. Salem was not most people. He always preferred a nice hole. It may have to do with the fact that he was an oasis spirit, that could be considered similar to a well. It was enough that it was a hole. Salem preferred his holes warm and wet. That would be the only thing to make it perfect and remind him of home. Maybe this pit to learn magic in would be close enough.

The explanation was short and sweet. It made Salem feel a lot better. A chance to train and understand magic felt like a great chance to him. He would not take the time out to miss it. Salem was not fully aware of the situation but he was excited enough. He made an oath to himself that he would train like crazy till he became a mage of top caliber. Salem felt like if he did, he may even impress Azure.

“Do I just hop in?” Salem asked when they would make it. He had never been to the place and the previous explanation was a bit short. It did not help that Salem could not see anything that indicated prices, or instructions. Following Azure to the pit Salem thought he could get a little bit more instruction. Enough instructions to at least get started with his training here.

#19Azure Fenic 

Vaction Over [Open] Empty Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:13 pm

Azure Fenic

Azure felt bad for leaving out some of the more imporant parts but it was something that they both could benifit from once they had made it to entrance of the pit "Assuming that you don't hate me after this i'll done one thing with you." this was the most he could offer to them given that they were still getting to know one another after all.

when they asked what they needed to do the informant thought back to his first time in the pit which at the time was the most frighting thing to ever happen to him at that time, "Well you see it's-" the informant quickly attemped to pushed the man into the pit to see their reaction but if they didn't manage to do this he would fall in himself. As they fell the sound of running water could be heared to which the only thing that he could think was Shit...

if this didn't happen then Salem would more or less experance the same thing that Azure did, the pit was creates the surrounding that is best suited for the persons potenial magic inorder to have them become more familer to it. When Azure had orginally went through this the space was empty which shocked everyon.

{Sheet / Magic}
#20Salem E. 

Vaction Over [Open] Empty Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:06 pm

Salem E.

Salem perked up his ears and started to pay attention. His attention was caught by a shiny bird that flew overhead. Salem moved for a moment to get a better view of it. He was unaware at that point that Azure had moved to put him into the pit. The sound of movement, and the flutter of the breeze on his skin, was what alerted him that Azure even moved. When he looked back Azure was already falling in.

The Fae had a confused look on his face. If they were going to go in together, he could have just said so. Salem jumped in after him. It would be best for them to be in it together. The pit was more wet than anticipated. Not that he cared too much about it. It was more comforting for him to be around water. “I get it. This is one of those spa things people talk about.” He even sounded a bit excited about the thought. Salem was told that they were a luxury thing that were great to experience. The correlation between magic and spas was lost on him but he was the trainee. Who knew what profound wisdom that Azure was capable of?

#21Azure Fenic 

Vaction Over [Open] Empty Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:21 pm

Azure Fenic

While the water that surrouned them had been created out of magic it didn't change the fact that the informant was now dripping from head to toe but this all their own falut to begin with. Even with his experiance in the pit he had never seen two poeple use it at once all though he could have been feed a number of lies about how it actually works which seemed to be rather true.

Not long after Azure's fall Salem had followed right behind him, and from his statement it would seem like his work load was about triple if they thought this was some sort of spa but he couldn'y really blame them. "Okay, now that we are both here lets just jump right into it?" the informant phrased it as a question when it really wasn't one.

Simply flicking their wrist a magic circle had fomred under them "Now I've created a basic magic circle so try and make one." this was to see if they even had the potenial for magecraft and just how much power they have hidden away. A few of the summons had wanted to really put Salem through the ringer just for their own amusment and part of him thought it was a good idea.

{Sheet / Magic}
#22Salem E. 

Vaction Over [Open] Empty Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:17 pm

Salem E.

Salem looked at the magic circle. The first thing he noticed was the size. It was not too big but it fit the hole perfectly. The next thing he noticed was the brilliant blue color. It reminded him about the beauty of water. It was deep and he even believed he could sense the sea from looking at it. Salem felt like he could feel the water based mana react to the magic circle.

The sentinel traced the magic circle absentmindedly with his finger. Water started to gather around his finger. The magic circle did not formulate because it was not needed when it came to him. The water started to gather in the air like a bubble. Instead of the pure blue or colorless shade of water, Salem was showing water that was green tinted. It held a vitality of life that was common to plants.

Coming back to himself Salem was a bit startled. He could finally use magic. It was weird that his magic had a green color to it, it was interesting to say the least. “I guess I unlocked magic.”

#23Azure Fenic 

Vaction Over [Open] Empty Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:57 pm

Azure Fenic

Azure watched and waited as he didn't really think they would even be able to get it on the first try and given how they acted aroudn magic thus far it would probally take around three or four attempts to produce anything that would show any signs of promise. Being in the pit again brought some rather unpleasent memories but they are the foundation of the person that stands in it today.

"Well i'll be damned..." To say that he was shocked would be a rather large understatment but none the less this proved some of thoughts to have some fact within them yet it still didn't resolve the other thoughts that still ran through his head. The summons oddly enough had no comments about this which made the informant worried as they always have some kind of input on things.

The informant nearly gave the man around of applues but stopped themself as they still had so much more work to do before they could put all their other worries aside. Test 1 was over so naturally test number two had to start right away "Okay now try and shape the water into something...like a weapon or item you can think of." this second test was to help with visualstion and focus after all in the heat of battle focus is key.

{Sheet / Magic}
#24Salem E. 

Vaction Over [Open] Empty Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:01 pm

Salem E.

Salem thought of a spear in his mind. The same spears the people used to catch food and other needs. It was a tool meant to survive and his first thought when it came to a weapon. The water started to shape and form before it fell apart. The mana was too weak to really form something larger. Salem saw it and laughed.

“I guess that was the best I could do. I guess it is a start. Even if it was not a great one.”

It was a small step but he was proud of himself. As a water spirit one of the first things Salem learned was the value of patience. Water was ever changing but it was patient as can be. He was not particularly nervous about starting slow, he was nervous about not being able to start at all. Besides, even if he could not make a spear, he could at least buy one later.

“The better question now. How do we get out of this place?”

Salem did not mind getting wet. He just found it annoying to be getting his clothes wet. Other outfits would be perfectly fine. This vest was not waterproof and when the fur got wet. He would be smelling like a wet goat for a bit.

#25Azure Fenic 

Vaction Over [Open] Empty Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:15 am

Azure Fenic

As Azure watched the water semi take form Ignis was tugging on his mind about trusting the man before him just a bit more but that was something to be earned later on if they even crossed paths again after this. I can't believe I went along with this whole thing! in truth part of him wanted to train but was just too lazy to actually do, The informant pushed his hair back behind his ears as he looked down at the water surrounding their feet.

"Well i'm not going to force you to keep going so this is a good stopping point." they said looking at their distorted reflection in the waves but something was clear and that was he needed to get back into fighting shape just so he could prove something to himself as well.

The answer to just how they would be getting out of the pit was a rather tough one given that back when the informant did their training they normally went on until they passed out and was removed by Grayroad. "Umm I don't really know how to get out of here." he said with a rather awkward grin on his face in hopes Salem would see it as a joke and brush it off.

{Sheet / Magic}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum