Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heading East

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Zerutod 

Heading East Empty Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:10 pm

Zerutod
Kazz and Nensh traversed the winding path that led them east from Era to Magnolia. The sun hung high in the sky, casting its warm rays upon the lush forests and snow-peaked mountains that surrounded them.
Kazz sauntered along, his hands in his pockets, a mischievous grin playing on his lips. Nensh, glided beside him, her graceful steps barely making a sound."You know, Nensh, I think we'll find ourselves some good fights in Magnolia," Kazz said, a sparkle of excitement in his eyes.Nensh let out a melodious chuckle. "Oh, I have no doubt about that, Kazz. Trouble seems to have an affinity for you."Kazz shrugged nonchalantly. "What can I say? I've got a knack for attracting excitement."As they neared the outskirts of the town, Kazz's curiosity grew. The magnificent buildings, with their medieval charm, greeted them at every turn. But it was the towering cathedral in the center of the town that caught Kazz's attention."Hey, Nensh, see that cathedral? I bet there's something interesting going on over there," Kazz said, gesturing towards the magnificent structure. Nensh's eyes sparkled with anticipation. "Shall we investigate, Kazz? Our thirst for adventure can't be quenched so easily."Kazz grinned, his confidence radiating."Lead the way, Nensh. Let's give Magnolia a taste of our unique brand of fun."Together, they stepped onto the bustling streets of Magnolia, their journey taking on a new, exhilarating chapter. And as they ventured deeper into the heart of the town, little did they know that the winds of destiny were about to blow upon their lives, forever changing their fates.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum