Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Laziness Get Most Nowhere.(Open Social.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Nasira 

Laziness Get Most Nowhere.(Open Social.) Empty Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:44 pm

Nasira
Nasira had been lagging behind on a few things she had wanted to do at the time in place dealing with a few other things she had in mind at the time. she felt like she was getting lazy and that was a major problem to her for the entire reason of it might lead her down the path of being unhealthy. This would not due so Nasira would have to get back on track.

By that it entirely meant going for a massive hike in Astera's cliffs. Thus she was doing that with out a second thought. She had prepared to be out for the while day with a back pack, with food and water in it and just in case she was out here too long she had a tent. She was prepared for you never knew what would happen. But at least it was a decent time to do it.

#2Da’ncha’see'i 

Laziness Get Most Nowhere.(Open Social.) Empty Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:47 pm

Da’ncha’see'i
In a slow decline the train engines halted. The dark figure that constructed the square rooms bounced off the declining sunlight. With a shuffle and lifting of boxes, many people dismounted. One of which, was a silver haired adventure ninja, Da'ncha'see'i, with his companion and friend Ralt out on his right shoulder.

With a bit of wandering they found a place to stay in Astera, a humble inn that was close to Astera's cliffs. All stiff from the ride and feeling a burst of energy. Da'ncha'see'i set out for a hike! Happy to be free from that...time. The strange game made him feel so helpless. and weak. Unable to help anyone. He needed to train! And with a massive bag in his back consumed in nuts, preserved meat, and water. He set out. Oh...and some fruits and vegetables too. He had to have something else besides protein after all.

"Alright Ralts, we are doing good. Let's keep going for a bit eh?", he asked his mute companion after a bit of their journey through the terrain.

Last edited by Da’ncha’see'i on Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total

#3Nasira 

Laziness Get Most Nowhere.(Open Social.) Empty Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:52 pm

Nasira
Nasira was still having a wonderful time. Her casual hike was going along nicely with out much worry as she continued on. She was keeping up rather well. It was peaceful out here as she was moving on. Then again Nasira for a while had gotten use too the habits and cycle she had gotten herself into.

She had for the long time kind of focused on how some things seemingly did not work out for Nasira. But letting some one staying stuck behind your own mental wall was a horrible thing. Thus already heading out to do these things was just the nicer things for once. For Nasira the nice things was this hike she had nothing else in her mind. She expected no one really to be here while she was hiking, not even considering if she would encounter anyone else here or not. But it was peaceful and nice here.

#4Da’ncha’see'i 

Laziness Get Most Nowhere.(Open Social.) Empty Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:20 am

Da’ncha’see'i
Up up up the two went. A steady incline of elevation to the slope of the path's passage. With a fresh start they really needed to set their pace the right way. Too fast or too slow would push it hard on them. Leave them drained or cause too much of a build up of fatigue. The casual workout was just beginning though!!

The mountain terrain for all intents and purposes was still very simple and smooth. The rough landscape and turns were not truly coming yet. Da'ncha'see'is and Ralts' adventure up the hill. He wondered. As peaceful as this start had seemed, would they or could they, run into anyone? Anything? Fiore was a land filled with magic creatures and things after all, he had even heard that there were plants that could move and think. Rocks and land mass too! Either way, things were coming along just fine for now. And the question of if they would run into anyone or anything would just have to be an open thing. Keeping up the pace though, the two went into overdrive as they made rapid growth in a short amount of time all before slowing down to recover. At which point Da’ncha’see’i and Ralt began to see the figure of someone in the short distance. A woman? Not sure in what he was seeing, Da’ncha’see’i lifted a hand over his head as he narrowed his eyes to focus his vision. Continuing the hike before moving the hand in a wave. “Hello? Anyone there?”.

264 | 453

#5Nasira 

Laziness Get Most Nowhere.(Open Social.) Empty Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:55 pm

Nasira
Over all Nasira was having a nice time with her hiking it was always clearing her mind in some manner. As well she over all just love always being on active and out improving herself, It was the only way she viewed her life now days. As since the many events in her she always wanted to move towards to being better. Nasira's thoughts where pretty clear internally she was thinking about how much longer she could hike before she needed to turn around and go back home. The normal things she did in life. After all she had gotten lazy the past few days

She would stop for a moment after hearing some one try and get her attention, Nasira was not rude person,unless really need be. So she would stop and look around only because she had not really paid attention to anyone around her at that time.

#6Da’ncha’see'i 

Laziness Get Most Nowhere.(Open Social.) Empty Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:51 pm

Da’ncha’see'i
After calling out to the hard to see foggy form of a person into the distance. Da’nca’see’i had his hand still over his brow, eyes slightly narrowed as he tried to make out the figure. It was interesting to see someone else here! Not a surprise though, this could be a good workout or a wonderfully fun activity. Hiking or climbing was a thrill to the body; the tracing heart rate. The adrenaline that ran its course through every fiber of one being. The gains and enjoyment of such an active activity was filled with so much potential. A humble calm solitude, or an energetic foundation for socialization.

Emotions and thoughts. A bountiful number that y8 Klein and spurred on Ralts' little fancy. The light sunshine of ambition, growth. The wonder of how far one could push themselves. Hints of such feelings deep in the unknown traveler would tickle Ralts' senses. 

Due to Nasira stopping now, Da'ncha'see'i and Ralts appeared before her. Exiting the incline slope of fog to wave towards her as they finally saw more of her. "Ah, I did expect anyone else to be hiking so early! Hello, my name is Da'ncha'see'i, and this is my friend. Ralts".

201 | 654

#7Nasira 

Laziness Get Most Nowhere.(Open Social.) Empty Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:39 pm

Nasira
Was it that early with in the day? Nasira did not at times keep track of the times when she went off to do things,It was better to not keep yourself aware while doing these things, it ruined the experience of it over all. It was also because she had no one else really to keep track of her or having her need to come home too Nasira just did things to keep herself in shape and going, it was a slow progress but Nasira knew it would pay off eventually it just was time needed for it to happen.

The normal progresses in life. But even then Nasira was weary of stranger even if she wanted to trust people in this new found of life. But being one held to captive and to be sold off as a slave did leave it's scars. Anyone she had felt some kind of connection where gone at this point. One she still had a means to contact with the other just disappeared. She also didn't seemed to talk much."Nasira."Her voice still accented with her Desiertian language being her native language to start with. But she at least gave her name.

#8Da’ncha’see'i 

Laziness Get Most Nowhere.(Open Social.) Empty Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:58 pm

Da’ncha’see'i
After Da’ncha’see’i called out and introduced himself as well as Ralts. He waited and wondered how this unknown figure, this woman, would respond. Would she be passive and wave them off in a short manner? Would she be bubbly and friendly? Would she be mean, perhaps even a cruel evil individual? Or  would she just be laid back or business-like? When meeting a person for the first time such things were always a wonder of how things would come. Even more so in this type of situation, all by herself hopefully she was not in a bad mood or anything by having a random man come up to her.

Either way it would be an experience all the same. A good one or a bitter one in the end. A potential nervous one for the shy tall half masked ninja. One that he would hope would be a pleasant one, such bad social interactions did little to help him grow after all. It was not the same as pushing his muscles. Punching harder and seeing if he could crush boulders. Or testing how fast he could move, to train his senses such as this hike.

“Greetings Nasira”, Da’ncha’see’i said as his ears picked up on her voice. Definitely foreign from the native Fiore language. Although he could not tell though but he felt that it was different from his own. A blend of accents from Enca, Joya, and Iceberg. He stood there with Ralts with him, unsure of the next things to do. Either way he would stay a bit away as he was now. Providing more than enough personal space and distance.

“Sorry if we are bothering you. I did not expect anyone to be up here yet”,Da’ncha’see’i said once again. “I just came over here a bit ago and wanted to get a workout. Do you know of a route that gives a bit more work than this but is not too crazy??”.

324 | 978

Last edited by Da’ncha’see'i on Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total

#9Nasira 

Laziness Get Most Nowhere.(Open Social.) Empty Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:45 am

Nasira
It was an interesting question, yet she was unsure how to answer as she had not figured that out. She had been trying to explore to know that herself. Most people did try to learn these things themselves i almost felt like cheating. Howeve Nasira was not really a cruel person unless you count her lack of speaking up front as cruel but she was never really a talkative person by nature.

But she would at least give him an answer of that."I do not entirely know, I know a few paths that are a bit hard to climb."She spoke about it, Since it seemed it might be a common interested between the two but Nasira seemed to take a small amount of time to get use to other people."I have not mapped them yet, I know only where they where from the start of the hiking trail."

#10Da’ncha’see'i 

Laziness Get Most Nowhere.(Open Social.) Empty Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:58 pm

Da’ncha’see'i
Not one to be shy when the scene was right. Da’nca’see’i was a man that understood the quiet reserved personalities of life quite well. Get a piece of information or chance to study style, habits, and techniques of the most famous and respected hero mages; of old times and new, and he will absolutely GEEK out. A flipped switch if you will of the timid quietness that was usually his normal default.

Such talks were one of few things that could get him out of his shell. Training, working to become a hero and be better than yesterday was another topic that could get him sociable. Heaving Ralts around helped as well! He had never been in this town before, let alone this region. And so, he was very curious if Nasira could give him some form of a point in a good direction. Sure he could just do it himself to find out. Get several runs in in some weeks and find out but…why do all that when Nasira was here? If she knew why not use her right?

"Hmm okay", Da’ncha’see’i began simply. It was not much of an answer at least, something to go on. "Are those hard paths to climb near or farther away? I would rather not get stuck with the option of climbing or turning back if I end up running into it". It was a wonder where these things were. At least some of them. Given that they were still at the start he could get some information to avoid them at least. "Since we are still at the start, somewhat? What path are the ones near here then?".

276 | 1254

#11Nasira 

Laziness Get Most Nowhere.(Open Social.) Empty Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:06 am

Nasira
He wanted to go the hard paths? she would not hold it against him but if he wanted to go that way it would be a trip and she was sure he was not ready for it. Unless he was really that experience. Since she did not know him too well she assume it was he would not be ready. "They are some what close by." Considering some what where they where. It was not too far but she had to ponder how far he wanted to go.

Then she started walking towards the way that it was imply they would need to go for one of the paths. She hoped he had water with him because it was going to be quiet a trip if he was going to be able to manage it anyway. But that was all a part of the challenge of it at least to Nasira.

#12Da’ncha’see'i 

Laziness Get Most Nowhere.(Open Social.) Empty Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:34 pm

Da’ncha’see'i
Communication was an important thing, intentions and clarity necessary for any interaction between people. Little did he know though that a bad example of this was going in rightnow. Da'ncha'see'i's wanted to know if any paths leading to hard or tough draining routes were in the hopes to avoid them. However, inside Nasira's mind, she had an assumption that he wanted to go down the hard paths. Da'ncha'see'i was all for a good workout, but he was still far too weak in his routines to try. 

Either way that was unknown. What was known was that she did thankfully know their location by her statement. Given which, he gave a thankful nod in recognition before continuing the conversation. "Okay should be easy enough to avoid then". Just then after saying that it seemed the pleasantries were over though. For in the time he had responded to her it seemed that Nasira was on her way in a way leading away. Was she that ready to lead the way to the parh? What luck for him! With gusto he quickly followed suit behind her starring the hike. "Thanks, for leading the way?".

191 | 1445

#13Nasira 

Laziness Get Most Nowhere.(Open Social.) Empty Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:11 pm

Nasira
He was smart enough to follow along. while mentioning he could keep up with her. in which she figured it might be interesting to see how that would work."You are welcome."Nasira said with a bit of a smile. Nasira did not realize she was bad at explaining things, but most likely it was because she was a bit different compared to how people might be about meeting new people she over all was use to barely speaking and more showing. That or this was a bit just a wee bit different compared to other people with how they work.

But it would seem like so far the walk they where going was fairly nice and peaceful. But as they went up the some of the are did seem a bit more rough looking, as they walked over to some of the harder parts, then it seemed like they had a stiff hill to walk up.

#14Da’ncha’see'i 

Laziness Get Most Nowhere.(Open Social.) Empty Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:42 pm

Da’ncha’see'i
Being Smart really had nothing to do with it. It was common sense, and a bit of feeling unease of just suddenly being left to be after forming a question. So of course Da'ncha'see'i would choose to follow Nasira. She had not told him not to after all, nor did some come off as holding a tent of hostile activity towards him or his partner. Would this end up a good thing or if he could keep up, well, that would have to be seen later down the road. Either way, she was responding to his words at least. Being formal if nothing else at minimum. A smile added that was a first in their interaction, the sight of which gave a small level of ease in this new environment. 

It was not much and to be truthful, that part of a silent personality was difficult for him. As quiet as Da'ncha'see'i was, his time in the rune knights did anything but give him a feeling of comfort and acceptance when people were around him. It just felt so antisocial and a bit, isolating. Given that he wondered if he should push the note of conversation. Oh would that really be the correct thing to do though??

The walk was pleasant and peaceful but how long could this mood last with this silence.  Steady and steady on and on it went, the gradual increase of incline that put weight on his calves and thighs. With each meter of distance it felt like more weight was being pressed down upon his frame. All before his eyes came upon the stiff hill. "Oh dear…ah….geez. I do not know if I can really handle this".

283 | 1728

#15Nasira 

Laziness Get Most Nowhere.(Open Social.) Empty Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:54 pm

Nasira
He said that but Nasira thought in some manner he was just being lazy and not trying. But maybe that was just a sign of how some one needed their life to change and they where some what lazy. But at least Nasira was not going to judge him yet, horribly. Nasira was in better shape for these things more then most people, she did these things over all more as well. If anything she needed to lighten up slightly for the moment.

But she would still have him at least put a bit more effort into it."You can, you just need to put some effort into it."Nasira said in return. She did make it look easy, But she knew it was not. Alas she was continuing on anyway. He was going this far a long already why not finish it? At least that would be logical to do.

#16Da’ncha’see'i 

Laziness Get Most Nowhere.(Open Social.) Empty Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:46 pm

Da’ncha’see'i
Da'ncha'see'i's comment was short as it was held much within it. Although he was a born werewolf, a being that had the bestowed power of nature and the world to further the physical temple that waa his body. And although that may be the case, it did very little for making the young man have a true sense of confidence. His hidden truth of his body only furthered, knocked down in a well of belittlement and isolation in comparison to the seemingly never ending superior cadets when he was a try to be Rune Knight. And it was true, although he should have some natural gift he was by far the weakest and most pitiful of them all despite his dreams and positive attitude of confidence that could squeak out at times.

And that was not to even say that he truly thought that this was rough! They may have only started but it was tough on him all the same. A reality that was in contrast to the image Nasira was taking in.

With a deep breath Da'ncha'see'i grunted as he continued his efforts while trying to put a bit of more oomph in his pace. Attempting to be steady in his path as he heard Nasira's words. "Oh..ah..sorry", he stumbled out immediately. "I did not mean to sound like I am complaining. It is just a tougher workout than I have ever done before".

#17Nasira 

Laziness Get Most Nowhere.(Open Social.) Empty Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:09 pm

Nasira
If any thing now she was merely just trying to be a motivator, After all she could do it with ease, surely it just took some effort and over time things would be fine for him."Everyone's first try will be tough, after the first time it does get a bit easier."She would say, as some one else had said to before when she desired to do these things. To Nasira these hike where normal and healthy to her.

But then again she also needed to remember the counter of not everyone else was use to it. But he was trying and in some manner it was good enough for Nasira."Let me know when you think we need to turn back."This was a fair thing in her mind to say this, since it was better he did not just rush himself and not be able to walk back.

#18Da’ncha’see'i 

Laziness Get Most Nowhere.(Open Social.) Empty Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:00 pm

Da’ncha’see'i
Underneath the awkwardness. The stiff disbelief in one self and in full honesty, the complete and utter whooping this hiking workout was taking out on his form. There was some small hint, a silver slither of motivational encouragement that was being sent his way. It waa just a bit hard to feel that as of right now. Perhaps he would understand better once the growing burning feeling on his abs resided.

For now there was the uncertain voice as he endured and pressed on. With a hint of embarrassment at his previous sentence with each motion of his muscles. It was not with ease and he had to use his hands at some points to help steady his body up.

"Yeah that is true. First experiences are a learning lesson. Rough ones", he wondered how much easier this would get if he tried again though. A small speck? A vast ocean? How far could he gain from this experience and how could he optimize it?

He then looked up at her faster pace as she stated that she would turn back with him(?) perhaps when he felt he couldn't go further. Well that was considerate but he really did not want to stop her work out because of his own limits. They didn't start this together as that intent when they came here after all. In the middle of this thought a slip occurred. As is left hand stretched out to grasp a rock, his right let slipped to the right and his hand crunched the rock apart. "AAAAAH!".

#19Nasira 

Laziness Get Most Nowhere.(Open Social.) Empty Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:41 pm

Nasira
Well maybe he would just followed behind Nasira and it would have been okay since her exact path was safer. But maybe he was just a bit too heavy as well both where logical options, But Nasira even if tough was equally caring in some ways she would not going to be anyone's cause of death.

He was starting to fall yes, But Nasira was pretty quick to some how make up and manage to catch him."Now now, be sure of yourself and safety first."Nasira did not think they where that high, but maybe she was just use to it. Not that it was over all a horrible matter. Nasira then made sure she would be able to have him end up. But Nasira seemed to be trying to encourage him to work forward through this. hopefully it worked as intended. She intended good things over all.

#20Da’ncha’see'i 

Laziness Get Most Nowhere.(Open Social.) Empty Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:02 am

Da’ncha’see'i
Be it one way or another. He had lost himself in his balance. Fatique. Unfamiliarity in body and mind within. All possible or even just bad luck and timing. Either way pieces of rocks hit the floor. Bouncing away in steady rolls down the slope that the two had just traveled. Feeling his body tilt and fall just as quickly though he felt his momentum stop.

Before he could really brace himself mentally or physically for what could have come. Nasira had quickly moved from in front to grab him as he leaned forward. With a bit of a relaxing sigh hearing her voice. He gave a thankful nod of his head as Nasira likely helped him steady himself if she wished. If not he would do so himself, a bit sheepish. A small look as he gazed up at her before straight inglés himself. "Ah right…thanks…sorry", Da’ncha’see’i spoke before a worried and slightly dizzy but very happy that their friend was fine.

So much so that they had to jump onto Nasira and give a face pattern patter of pats to the back as this ks as they let out a sing song laugh.

"Can, we still continue?", asked Da'ncha'see'i hopefully.

203 | 2428

#21Nasira 

Laziness Get Most Nowhere.(Open Social.) Empty Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:32 am

Nasira
Nasira then would continue on but waited."Go in front of me, just in case." She wanted to watch over him and make sure he was not going to get into any more trouble."You are doing well for some one who did not know any better." Then a few feet after that would actually being over the somewhat steep cliff. In the end it was not anything too dangerous the fall was not that great either.

Then once they where settled up Nasira simply said. "See not too horrible."Nasira said meaning to show a positive thing over all. Then Nasira wanted to be sure he had managed through it okay but was checking him over incase he had any scrapes or marks from the situation before getting to the top of this place. After she was happy with a the look over she just continue on walking normally.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum