Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maple's at the Marketing Streets(Esperia)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Maple 

Maple's at the Marketing Streets(Esperia) Empty Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:26 am

Maple
The stellan half-elf was still in the season of winter, her long flowing dress and longer sleeves to help keep her warmer at the time is matching the dormant colour of the forest in a dark brown, But she was here follow along with the person she came here with. Even if she was a bit different from the winter season. It was just how another day way for her for the most part something else was hinted at her mind to remember but she did not think to bring it out unless needed. After all she was here to do things fun things.

Maple had came here earlier then Esperia to look around and see what the place was like. She had been hiding around in the patches of woods in hargeon even if this was more beach area, It was nice and she could get use to it but it was not as much woods as she was use too. Maple almost looked if she took off her leaf tiara and wore normal clothing she would just look like a normal person in the streets until you picked up her slightly pointed ears. Alas she waiting for some one.

#2Ryuko 

Maple's at the Marketing Streets(Esperia) Empty Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:00 pm

Ryuko

Oh how much she had wanted to return to the forest... Esperia couldn't help but feel awkward as she walked along the market streets of Hargeon. The sight of the couples who were making merry and enjoying their dates... For the succubus it was just a bit of an awkward moment that made her remember her failures of the past. Seeing Maple up ahead the Demon Queen's lips curved up in a smile, wondering if the Stellan half elf even knew what type of day it was today. She certainly didn't seem bothered by it. Sneaking closer she playfully tried to wrap her arms around Maple's waist, letting her hands sneak closer and upwards for a playful squeeze as she hummed softly: "Guess who?" Once Maple had spoken her guess the Demon Queen took a step backwards and smiled goofily, a swish of her hand and suddenly she was holding a bouquet of flowers in her hands. Smooth sailing for sure, she was confident the surprise grope would have been forgiven with the beautiful flowers and the warm smile that lingered on her lips. But for now she would ignore the other couples, for this was a day devoted to Maple.

#3Maple 

Maple's at the Marketing Streets(Esperia) Empty Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:42 pm

Maple
The antics of Esperia was still some what new but it seems even with these actions Maple seemed rather okay with it. But Maple liked being touched and enjoyed the affection people often could give to people they cared about. Most people watching Maple get touched in the slightly lewd manner in the markets would most likely be worried. Maple seemed delighted even if it was confusing for most people to see around her. But then again she knew that she was also good to feel for Esperia, She took care of her skin to feel nice, smooth and almost feeling like silk."Esperia are you sure that is public behaviour? We aren't in the woods."She did not seem upset by it.

With the look of interest when being shown flowers Maple had to wonder."Flowers?...some one in the mood for something today?"Maple said in a joking manner. After all she knew what day it was but did not know if anyone else had figured out. but it seemed other people where busy with other things. Not that she minded it seemed Maple was actually happy with her casual people watching at this time, Even if this day meant something to her.

#4Ryuko 

Maple's at the Marketing Streets(Esperia) Empty Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:47 am

Ryuko

The comment about public behavior earned a mischievous giggle from the succubus. "I wouldn't be too sure of that Maple~ Whether it is within the lush greenery of the forest or the bustling streets of Hargeon, someone like me doesn't need to worry about what others think~"

Esperia's lips remained curved in a gentle smile as she handed the flowers to Maple and allowed the blessing of Gaia to grant her a little peek at knowledge which had been hidden from her. "Of course~ Today is a special day. One worthy of celebration~" Yet in the back of her mind she couldn't help but somewhat remain aware of the couples celebrating the festivities. In the past it was a day she adored so much, a time where she would express her affection and adoration in full force. However, maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to dedicate this day to another reason for celebration.

"So~ Is there anything in particular you'd like to find in the marketplace? If not I could serve as your guide for a fun little adventure~ Hargeon does have a lot of lovely sights for us to enjoy." Still, she was glad she had been able to suppress her succubus nature, to most she appeared as a normal female human, and while she was dressed in a stylish garment and had the crown decorating her hair, her trustworthy weapon had still been concealed by its magic, seeing no need for her to draw it at a time like this. There was no danger to behold, only the joyous time spend with someone that clearly cared about her.

#5Maple 

Maple's at the Marketing Streets(Esperia) Empty Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:34 am

Maple
In the end it seemed to not even be much of a thought for Maple she would simply take Esperia's hands off of her current place, Turn around then place Esperia's head with in her cleavage for a moment. Giving her a moment to rest there, giving her a few gentle and light pats on the butt and a kiss upon the top of her head. Then she seemed to in her normal carefree way just slowly sway her waist while waiting for Esperia to give her a sign she was content to move on. Maple did work differently then how most people might have their partners in life.

She did admit it is a special day indeed."It is the day you Fiorian's called Valentine's Day? I am pretty sure we have it in Stella too i just never was around to celebrate it."She said taking the flowers and sniffed them, Then she kept them and tucked them between her side and her right arm."Thank you dear." She said with a smile on her face.

What was Maple looking for was a good question but she left it pretty simple."Do they have a wood carver here? Or am I thinking some where else? If not maybe somewhere I can talk into trading things for you as a gift for today."At least she was not hiding she was plotting to get her something too. Not a good liar over all but she was not lying at the time either.

#6Ryuko 

Maple's at the Marketing Streets(Esperia) Empty Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:06 pm

Ryuko

"Oh?" Esperia pondered for a bit when Maple seemed to prioritize the celebration of Valentine over her own birthday. Perhaps a little bit of demonic mischief was in order? Suddenly being pulled into Maple's cleavage, the demon froze for a moment, snickering as she felt the gentle pats on her rear and the light kiss after which she added with a smile as she was released. "Although Valentine is indeed frequently celebrated, I'd say there is an even greater cause for celebration~ For something happened on this day that allowed me to find a adorable camping Maple in my backyard so many years after the day happened."

Such a subtle way of describing one's birthday... Yet when they soon turned onto the topic of a wood carver Esperia brought a hand to her cheek and pondered for a moment. "Hmm, a wood carver? They should be near the Carpenter, but that's in the crafting district~ you're in the wrong area then my dear~"

A gentle smile lingered on her lips as she gestured toward the street leading further toward the center of the city. "Once we get past the central plaza and the restaurants we'll arrive at the crafting district. It is there you'll find most craftsmen and their shops, from carpenters to blacksmiths, jewelry stores and even the wood carver should be there."

#7Maple 

Maple's at the Marketing Streets(Esperia) Empty Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:42 pm

Maple
Maple seemed curious upon picking up that there was something else going on at this time? did she know that part even if Maple was not making it a massive deal that it was actually her birthday too but she would not mind if some one did take note of it because it was always considered something somewhat special. So she would have to ask about it now."Oh what is that special you over think a holiday for?"She was hoping it was the answer was her birthday for some reason, Even if Maple does recall she had yet to ever tell Esperia her birthday.

What she meant might be that but she was thinking something different overall."I mean in general a some one who carves small things into wood."It seemed Maple had a plan for something and she did not want to reveal what it was quite yet but she was still getting some kind of guiding way in which still was making her pretty happy about it. After hearing her answer there was a nod that she understood what was being told to her. So now another phase of the plan would go and be enacted.

She would take Esperia by the hand and started walking."Very well let's go then."She then started walking that ways it was implied for her to go for where she was seeking it. She was looking for a one thing but was given many options she just needed to choose.

#8Ryuko 

Maple's at the Marketing Streets(Esperia) Empty Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:12 am

Ryuko

"My dearest Maple~ You underestimate the power of my network~" She snickered softly as she leaned in to kiss the elf's cheek and hummed softly. "Happy Birthday~" Yet as they returned focus of the topic onto the woodcarver topic the disguised demon nodded her head firmly in response. "I know what a woodcarver is~ They often sell their trinkets at the market, but their shop is in the crafting district. Usually people go there if they want to have something custom-made, or if they want to sell something of interest to the carver~"

As she was gently guided by the hand Esperia decided to entertain the notion, following along as she hummed softly. "The shop you're looking for is at the end of this street, just turn left and you should see a sign of their store~"

Now she thought about it, it had been quite a while since she last visited that place. She had once gone there to buy some toys for Hasani but these days were lost. Fortunately the demon within did make it easy for her to push aside the gloomy thoughts, instead focusing on the excitable nature of her companion and...

She really needs to learn the use of a bra... There is only so much nature can provide...

#9Maple 

Maple's at the Marketing Streets(Esperia) Empty Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:44 am

Maple
It seemed when that reveal happen Maple was happy yes, Even for a moment to taken she seemed to process what had just happen."Oh you did know?"She even laugh about it because she was actually really happy about it."Well guess today is extra special now." Maple would be taking her steps to follow with a bit more of a skipping feel to them because she was just even more happy.

She was being told where to go at least but it seemed if anything Maple was still being the one to take the lead to it. She seemed to be odd that regard that she did not know the area.

But what was she planning? Maple had a gift she wanted to give Esperia on this day even if was no her birthday. Her a bit of different reaction because she was trying to do something. But you could tell overall knowing that it was that day for her seemed to mean a lot more then any gift of affection to give Maple ever so much so she never questioned how Esperia figured it out or learned of it.

Then when she found the shop she was looking for. She stopped just suddenly. Hugged Esperia and after a few kisses on the cheek."Stay here for a moment, I want your Valentine's Day gift a secret for the moment."Then she went skipping into the shop. The were very faint and muffled talking between the two and it seemed Maple was asking about a few times and what she could offer in terms of a trade because she had no money at the time. After a few minutes Maple seemed to come skipping casually out of the shop again achieving her goal.

Then she simply took Esperia right hand, Then putting in her hand was a bracelet craved with the leaves of the same design as the tiara she wore, It was the colour of the wood maple and seemed to be crafted and sealed to be able to stand all kinds of weather."This is for you, That way while your off on missions maybe it will bring you some comfort."Then she simple took Esperia had and continue off walking somewhere she might not know with Esperia but back to the main part of the city where other interesting stores might be."Happy Valentine's day."

#10Ryuko 

Maple's at the Marketing Streets(Esperia) Empty Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:14 am

Ryuko

Esperia paused for a moment upon their arrival at the woodcarver's store, nodding her head lightly as Maple expressed her desire to keep the gift a surprise. Esperia merely smiled as Maple entered the shop, leaving the Demon Queen to ponder quietly about the current chain of events. She was glad she had met Maple when she did. She knew all too well that despite her nature as a succubus, the heartbreak she suffered from the absence of Priscilla and Hasani had been immense, it just was because of her nature as a demon that she couldn't properly express that suffering.

Another person might had thought she had moved on quickly, but they were naïve. It was incredibly difficult for her to move on to begin with, and even more difficult to do it so quickly. No, it was only made possible because of the charming advanced of the Stellan half-elf. For now she pushed the thoughts aside, trying to think back about what had happened. Thanks to her interference the Seraphim of the Lucent had yet to learn she survived the ordeal, and as long as Aseria could keep her corruption concealed she would not need to worry too much about a sudden ambush.

No, the mere fact she was able to spend this time peaceful like she was doing right now made it clear that this was the calm after the storm she had just endured. The chaos and turmoil had passed and now she could breathe a little and relax. Even in the abyss her forces were still growing, recovering from the conflict with the Lord of Lust and the following ascension of her as a Demon Queen of Debauchery. There was no doubt that down the line she would have to deal with other rivals or ambitious upstarts.

As the door opened and Maple came skipping out of the store she turned toward her, about to ask something when suddenly she felt her hand being taken and some sort of accessory being placed in it. "A bracelet?" Esperia chimed softly as Maple explained the origins of the gift. It was quite considerate, especially since her adventures were quite dangerous in the past, not that she hoped that it was a trend that would continue to do so. Nonetheless, as Maple started guiding her back toward the main part of the city and said these words she smiled warmly, putting on the bracelet and gently kissed Maple's cheek.

"Thank you~" Yes, after all these days she knew what was finally bothering her. Gazing at her hand she found her ring finger to be missing its ring, to be expected since she had died and been reincarnated as a demon. But its absence was a reminder, of her failure that day. Of the mistake she had made and the consequences it carried. Her gaze shifted toward Maple, a silent determination swelling within her. Never would she make that same mistake again. Never would she fail to return...

#11Maple 

Maple's at the Marketing Streets(Esperia) Empty Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:47 am

Maple
It might only be sad that Maple did not know or understand Esperia's internal struggles. After all she did not want to down play the mental problems of a person but she was also not one who knew of it she was just thinking even with Esperia's nature of a demon she was just not a threat to the public and had no problems."So what do you think? Too...tacky?"Maple seemed to be trying to learn the right words. Maple know a fair amount of fiorian but sometimes the contexts confused her. But even if lack entire understanding of social norms for the matter. But still she had to ask after all she did have bracelets and necklaces but no rings on her fingers.

Maple might have done this because she had considered doing it herself but lacked the tool and skill for the detail she desired."I might have to look over a few thing at their house at a later date, as well as maybe a few bottle of maple syrup."Given Maple is nature mage that deal was pretty simple to make. But to think she just barters her way in towns it was pretty safe compared to other things she could do.

But Maple being made just seemed to always take her life at face value and understand things she wanted too."I have done my part for Valentine's day, We should do more together? what do you think to do next?"Maple sure she was leading so to say but she was also just walking because she had not really been in hargeon she was getting an internal map for herself. Most likely if she got a handle of where the area where she can move about the city with out much problem.

You could tell she was looking for the path was to the woods."Find a place to nap? Go bug some one who a valentine's day picture?"Maple suddenly stopped then turned around and looked Esperia in the eyes and at this point had to be sure. Even making sure to check Esperia over like a person would if they where checking for bags under the eyes and such."Or is there something else less public we could do?"Maple might be checking too soon but maybe it was because she wanted to be sure was okay, the entire day.

#12Ryuko 

Maple's at the Marketing Streets(Esperia) Empty Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:06 am

Ryuko

Esperia shook her head gently to ease Maple's concerns. "Not at all~ It is a lovely gift, I was just thinking a bit."

A gentle smile lingered on her lips as she pondered for a moment what in the world Maple would do with Maple syrup. Nonetheless, she decided to turn her focus back toward more pleasant topics. When Maple commented about having done her part for Valentine's day, and wanted some ideas on what else to do Esperia suddenly pulled her along, as if she had decided on something. "I know a nice place~" It didn't take long for Esperia to start navigating alongside Maple down the various streets of Hargeon, and to Maple it might had seemed like they were steadily heading toward the docks, but it was at some point their direction shifted from the harbor toward the beach, in particular there was a secret little cave she remembered near the lighthouse, and as they arrived she found it still as empty as before. It was an interesting spot, the cave's entrance cast a nice view of the distant sea while the inside of the cave was spacious yet due to the lack of people visiting it there was no trash or anything to worry about.

"It's not the forest~ but it still has a beautiful sight as well~" Esperia chimed softly as she took a seat near the entrance, patting the ground beside her as she smiled gently at Maple. "I was thinking~ Just thinking about my past before I became a Demon. Even if things are different for me in a certain way now, there are still certain parts of my nature that remain. I guess I might be a demon in body, but my spirit... my emotions are still quite human."

She chuckled softly, looking at Maple as she smiled tenderly. "My entire life I been chasing for affection. For someone to love and adore me, but for most of my existence it was me just chasing for it, rather than receiving it. The two times I did receive it? I thought I was experiencing pure bliss, a period I expected to last forever. But nothing of that sort came. I lost them... Whether it was because of who I am, or because I was too weak, it haunts me at times."

She gently moved her hand to rest on top of Maple's as she whispered softly. "It's why deep inside, a part of me is worried, nervous to experience it happening again. The feelings you bring make me adore you~ That selfless love of yours that is so pure and genuine, that innocence I can't help but desire to protect. But it also scares me, it makes me fear the idea that one day I might lose you as well."

Indeed, it was a terrifying feeling, one she had experienced twice and she doubt neither her heart or mind would be able to endure it a third time.

#13Maple 

Maple's at the Marketing Streets(Esperia) Empty Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:42 pm

Maple
So she was still in thought, Well maybe Maple needed to change it up a bit and maybe give her moment to just allow herself to just persist and be okay with other parts of the world around her now. Sure naive and pointless at times when you are having a vast and large scope of the world around you at the time but Maple was always in the moment nothing else.

Maple had left the entire moment of thinking about things linger for a bit not that it was a bad thing but she was as always thinking about ways to make her smile, It was only right forget but the stress of the world at the time before you now, Think of it a bit more later. Could have to ponder if Maple could take anything seriously. Or if you ever wanted her to take things seriously after all it was risky at times what she could do since there was a lot of unknown factors with it. Maybe was it entirely worth it to see what Maple was able to do when mad or angry enough to attack? In theory yes in practice most likely naught.

But maybe these were overall thought getting carried away in the cosmo's of many thoughts.But they would settle upon the beach and the sand but Maple did not sit down right away since she was taking in what all Esperia said. Then when Esperia was done Maple made it seem like she was enjoying the view for a moment.

Then she simply turned around casually laid on Esperia for a moment and seemed to just give her a kiss a few times."I show my affection out of fear of being out casted again...it is rare some one makes me feel like a normal person, that is something that even if my family did try."She paused for a moment she had to think about the right word for it. They never really treated her that horribly but always seemed to keep this uncomfortable feeling in the air around her.

"But they still always looked at myself and mother differently....But that might be because of my mother's affair with an elf....But my father never did fully seem to treat me equally at times."It was seemingly out of no where but Maple was telling Esperia of her life growing up.

Then she simply took Esperia by the waist and made her change position with her so she was on top, Then turned Esperia's head to the seascape before them now."But...no matter the shadow behind us, We are always walking the path forward beyond it."It was figurative nature speak yes but had a reason for it when thought about. But just in case Esperia needed a reminder."You are here now, as well loved for it."Maple was making this the matter as romantic and loving as possible for a reason.

Even having to add in for the moment even if the hint of possessiveness of her winter side showing at this time."I am here for you....I love you."But still Maple had given her a smile, It was all that matter here at this time was the joy here.

#14Ryuko 

Maple's at the Marketing Streets(Esperia) Empty Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:15 pm

Ryuko

So Maple had to deal with the cultural differences between elves and humans from a young age? It was saddening to hear, but fortunately Maple did seem to cast away the shadow as she commented about how she felt Esperia treated her as a 'normal' person. So that was why she was being so affectionate? Because that kindness made her afraid of losing it? Perhaps they were more kindred spirits than she had assumed at first. Esperia nodded her head gently, leaning in to give Maple's lips another long and passionate kiss after which she leaned back and smiled, as if she wordlessly conveyed her answer.

"You're right~ The past is a shadow that lingers behind us, all we can do is move forward as the shade of it remains cast at our feet, and the path ahead is illuminated by the experiences of tomorrow. Experiences we will go through together~"

As she finished speaking Esperia gently wrapped her arms around Maple, leaning in to whisper something that would become quite atypical of her from then on: "Darling~ I'm hungry~" And as she said these words a spaded tail playfully swayed back and forth in the air behind her, her wings stretching behind her as she smiled mischievously, trying to gently topple Maple back onto her back.

Indeed, today would be a special time spend for them both~

#15Maple 

Maple's at the Marketing Streets(Esperia) Empty Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:11 pm

Maple
Indeed maybe it was just time to feed the beast,Not that Maple ever minded. she if anything might be a horrible at just making the problem worst for people at times by making it more apparent about how it would happen more often than it might need to happen."I am sure I don't help keep that away for long period of time....But I am not worried about that much."Maple was a bit greedy that way, she put a lot forward but was not the type to slightly impose it at times.

But she wanted to eat thus her meal was kind of just there waiting."The normal do not hurt me that much, unless really needed."But she did not expect anything too horrible to happen form it. Then well she assumed it would be settled into an even of sleeping on or next to Esperia for the evening than getting up to do more random stuff.

[Exit}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum