Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cupcake courier

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

Cupcake courier Empty Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:08 am

Kishin walked into Olly's Cake Shop, a sense of unease creeping over him as he looked around at the bustling kitchen. He was unmagical, an outsider in a town where magic was a common and accepted part of daily life. Despite his gloomy disposition, he needed a job, and he had heard that Olly was in need of some help with deliveries.

He approached the counter, where a harried-looking woman was taking orders and ringing up customers. "Excuse me," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. "I heard that Olly was looking for some help with deliveries. I was wondering if there were any open positions."

The woman looked at him skeptically, her eyes scanning him from head to toe. "We do need some help," she said, "but you're not a mage. Most of our deliveries are made by magic."

Kishin's heart sank. He had known this would be a problem, but he had hoped that his willingness to work would outweigh his lack of magical abilities. "I understand," he said, turning to leave.

"Wait," the woman called after him. "Olly's in the back. I'll see if he's willing to talk to you."

Kishin waited nervously, watching as the woman disappeared into the kitchen. A few minutes later, she emerged with a rotund man in tow. "This is Olly," she said, introducing them. "He's willing to give you a chance, but you'll have to work hard and be careful with the deliveries."

Kishin nodded eagerly. "I'll do my best," he promised.

262wc

#2Guest 

Cupcake courier Empty Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:08 am

Olly handed him a list of addresses and a box of cupcakes. "These are for the first delivery," he said. "Be careful not to drop them or damage them in any way. And don't be afraid to make multiple trips if necessary."

Kishin set off on his first delivery, his arms full of boxes. He walked down the streets of Magnolia, trying to ignore the curious and sometimes disdainful glances of the magical residents. He delivered the cupcakes to the first address on the list, a small household that had ordered a reasonable amount of treats. The woman who answered the door thanked him politely, but Kishin could sense her surprise and confusion at the sight of an unmagical delivery boy.

He made his way through the list, delivering cupcakes to a variety of houses and businesses. He didn't let the reactions of the residents get to him, focusing instead on the task at hand. He made multiple trips, carrying as many boxes as he could at once. He didn't mind the extra work; it was better than standing around in the shop, feeling out of place and unwanted.

Finally, all the cupcakes were delivered and Kishin returned to the shop, tired but satisfied with a job well done. Olly was too busy icing a cake to pay him, but one of the cashiers handed him his wages without a word. Kishin pocketed the money and left the shop, heading back to his small apartment. He didn't reflect on his work or feel any sense of satisfaction. He just knew that he had done what he needed to do, and that was enough for him.

279wc

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum