Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

♫ Where I'll Rest, Where I say Goodbye [Kuri/Kari][?]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Karisa 

♫  Where I'll Rest, Where I say Goodbye [Kuri/Kari][?] Empty Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:43 pm

Karisa

Karisa gazed up at the sky with her beautiful liliac eyes as they sparkled from the stars and moon that were left out for her. Her hair rested against her left as it hung over her shoulder, over her chest. Her arm squeezed her shoulder and leaned against the nearest tree that was about dead. Her body was feeling weaker at the moment. She was wearing Eris's dress as it snugged against her curvatons form. Her eyes now looked forward to look further out into the graves of the past. A place where only you could see those you have killed or people you knew that have died.

She had a small fissure of memory that showed her taking Odin's body and the things she has done to it, or thought of. Many ideas were coming to her that made her want to do many things. "I see I've found you already," she heard a soft yet dark tone from a woman. Her eyes cornered to see who it was. When she turned around to see who it was, her eyes widened, and heart skipped a beat.

♫  Where I'll Rest, Where I say Goodbye [Kuri/Kari][?] Sigme10
#2Kuri the Callous 

♫  Where I'll Rest, Where I say Goodbye [Kuri/Kari][?] Empty Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:44 am

Kuri the Callous
She evilly smirked as she walked through her portal to enter the Garden of Rest. Immediately she could feel the wisping air of death that will never leave her. The screams and struggles that she has witnessed and caused will forever be music to her ears as the wicked Time Goddess finally left the portal to step into the Garden. Her eyes looked towards the tree to see a lilac haired beauty. She knew who it was. "I see I've found you already," she spoke in her normal tone. Her red ghoulish eyes gazed at herself from this universe.

She licked her lips and swooped in to leaned in as she walked in front of her. Kuri studied her and then popped up excitedly. "Looks like History is repeating itself,~ Oh my," she teased and then pushed her glasses back up in position. She remembered the sickening phase. It was quite a tragedy, but thankfully she had a choice.

#3Karisa 

♫  Where I'll Rest, Where I say Goodbye [Kuri/Kari][?] Empty Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:00 pm

Karisa

"What.. what do you want?", she glared towards the woman. She was obviously here to talk to her about what she was saying in the Haunted House. The details weren't specified and therefore she was prepared for all war to break lose between the two. If she knew anything about herself, it was that she was unpredictable. Within an instant she will attack. Thankfully, no one else was around as the two will finally confide in each other. She motioned her body away from the tree and turned to look straight at her. "What did you need to tell me exactly, and what do you mean it's repeating?", she cleared her throat as a hand went against her stomach once more, feeling some immense pain.

She backed away from Kuri for at least a meter. She didn't want to be too close to her. Suddenly, she felt a wave of confusion.

#4Kuri the Callous 

♫  Where I'll Rest, Where I say Goodbye [Kuri/Kari][?] Empty Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:09 am

Kuri the Callous
She chuckled at Kari's dismay as she could see her in pain, and is thirsting for knowledge. She wondered how many people she has experimented on, how many times she has told herself that it was for a good cause. It humored Kuri to the core as it will only develop into the most extremes. She licked her canines and twirled around in slow motion around Kari. "You ask such things? I thought it was obvious my dear..." she pouted sarcastically, but quickly made it into a smile. She flicked her hand to move her own hair away from her face.

"You can hide it from our Kazi, but I know you're dying," she brought out a hand to Kari to offer it. "Let me show you what our life will be like,". she gazed at Karisa waiting for her to take her hand. "It'll show you what will become of us...", she finished in a whisper.

#5Karisa 

♫  Where I'll Rest, Where I say Goodbye [Kuri/Kari][?] Empty Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:40 am

Karisa

Her eyes studied the woman. The way she offered was the way she would. Of course it was her other version. Karisa huffed as she stood up straight to lean over, taking her hand. "Fine...", as soon as she did she was seeing multiple colors as if going through a vortex. Her body felt nothing, but her eyes saw the colors zoom by as fast as lightening. Once it was time she saw that it stopped. She turned about to see that everything was fine so far. She noticed that she then saw her old self. The brown short hair, brown eyes - the original her before all the craziness happened.

She was so innocent, just ran away from Sin to end up being some lost little puppy. She learned the hard way that anyone can betray you and leave you astray. Time went fast as she saw her at the Gardens of Crocus. She coughed blood and ended up dying there. Asked a woman named Priscilla to kill her.

Right...

Out of no where she was pulled away and then went to the next one, now at Hargeon.

#6Kuri the Callous 

♫  Where I'll Rest, Where I say Goodbye [Kuri/Kari][?] Empty Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:31 pm

Kuri the Callous
Kuri showed her the death from the illness in Crocus, now it was Hargeon. One of the worst ones yet due to how she actually died. The death itself wasn't from the illness, but the curse of fate killing her. She stood by an alleyway as Kari stood beside her, arms folded. "What are we doing here?", Karisa asked Kuri. "Just wait..." she held her hand up and smirked as the rain started to pour. "Ah... on que," Kuri spoke quietly as they both heard someone running through the rain.

A woman ran into the Alleyway, and she must not be able to see them since she didn't react to their presence. A group of men were behind her as they started to gang up. Something felt familiar and Karisa couldn't quite think of why. As the men got closer, Karisa felt a sudden pang in her heart as she started to then cough up blood. Kuri cornered to look at her and then back at the show.

#7Karisa 

♫  Where I'll Rest, Where I say Goodbye [Kuri/Kari][?] Empty Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:39 pm

Karisa

Karisa felt sick as she then saw her. She saw a woman who looked exactly like her right now besides the eyes that were once brown. "Hey, leave her alone!", she heard Arisa yell at them. She heard her tell the woman to run as she distracted them. Karisa slowly remembered why she hated people, hated men and she tried hard to sweep away this hate. The men came for Arisa, the powerless woman who lost everything beforehand. Her sword disappeared, her magic left her and she was never strong in the way of strength.

The men cornered her, violated her, she could remember their voices and slowly Karisa started to crouch, putting hands against her own head. "Stop this..." she muttered as she cried. She heard Arisa's cries, pleas and no one was there to save her, to help her when she needed someone the most. When the group were done with her body, they had the 'pleasure' of killing her afterwards. They walked off acting like nothing happened, leaving her bloody tortured corpse on the cement. Her blood flowed with the storming rain and into the sewer.

That was the end of that life.

Another, as always, was created.

Karisa stood and looked up to see them there, flying in the sky. A Seraphim who had wicked smile. He watched the whole thing happen, enjoyed it before summoning the storm away, bringing in the sun and light that beamed into the woman's back. The Seraphim muttered words that could not be heard as Arisa was given the tattoo of angel wings with eyes, the Seraphim's eyes.

#8Kuri the Callous 

♫  Where I'll Rest, Where I say Goodbye [Kuri/Kari][?] Empty Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:45 pm

Kuri the Callous
As she watched Arisa get the cursive tattoo on her back, she realized she saw Karisa bend to hold onto her sides. "I wonder..." she muttered. "Have you really forgotten why we started to hate mortals and their gods?", she questioned and looked up at the Seraphim. "They used us, watched us and that bastard is always... watching us as if he owns us," Kuri spoke with disgust as if she went through the same thing, because she did. She had to hold her hate as Karisa was already now going through her own mental breakdown, being reminded of this past life. Did she use their Time magic to not remember it all?

No wonder she is 'good'. "Well, you know what else happens here... Let us move on," she muttered loud enough for Karisa to hear. She summoned a portal to continue through time as her and Karisa went forward.

#9Karisa 

♫  Where I'll Rest, Where I say Goodbye [Kuri/Kari][?] Empty Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:07 pm

Karisa

Arisa, died sooner due to recklessness and due to love and trust in humanity. Tortured, violated and abused by men and the Seraphim who watched. They claimed her as theirs with the mark of wings and eyes on her back. Her death place was at Hargeon.

Kailette, dying from illness, rest place was Crocus Gardens. She found a woman named Priscilla who was willing to kill her, taking away the pain and rested peacefully on a bed of flowers, soiling them with her blood.

There was one more left in this era of when she died, wasn't there. She felt the portal going back even more than Arisa as she then faced a little girl. A girl with red eyes and white long hair. Her eyes cornered to look at Kuri who looked back at the little girl with a frown. She watched now as the girl skipped into the forest, away from civilization.

#10Kuri the Callous 

♫  Where I'll Rest, Where I say Goodbye [Kuri/Kari][?] Empty Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:21 pm

Kuri the Callous
Kuriana, the little girl before 'Arisa'. All the current Karisa, but different appearance of course. Kuri's body was too small, so small that the soul was devouring her insides. The illness's symptoms were faster than normal due to the body size. They both could hear Kuri talk to another person. As they walked forward into the forest Karisa saw that it was her cousin, Kon. Kon didn't know who she was at that time and probably agreed to it due to that factor.

Kuri spoke about 'father'. The man who bought her lifetimes ago, experimented on her and made her the way she is today. Kuri looked up to him even then, even now despite him experimenting on children without telling her why he did it all. Kuriana now saw as the girl played with the wolf summon, who ended up devouring her neck, eating her alive, but in the end Kuri smiled as she died that way. "We've seen enough," Kuriana spoke coldly and turned away from the sight, taking Karisa with her. They finally went back to the Garden of Rest. As the two were alone she turned to Karisa and smirked.

"Now that I forced yourself to accept the facts and made you remember what these people did to you, why are you so motherly towards these mortals?", she wondered without giving any hint of emotion.

#11Karisa 

♫  Where I'll Rest, Where I say Goodbye [Kuri/Kari][?] Empty Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:30 pm

Karisa

Her Kuri form, right, and her father who she still wonders about his existence. She felt her body weakening even more as she went through these episodes. For some reason she couldn't feel Eris's whereabouts the whole time this was happening, but once they were back in their current time she still couldn't. "Eris? Where are you?" she muttered hopefully. Her eyes were filled with sorrow and despair as she fell onto her knees, crying. "What did you do?", she clenched her fists and felt darkness surround herself.

Her hand lifted and summoned her stuff beside her. She wasn't as strong as her other self, but she was too annoyed to care of the end results. As the staff went into her hand, she slammed bottom of it against the ground. It lit up in light as she then picked herself up. "Go screw yourself," she muttered with her tone waving, filled with emotions. A large circle formed under them as explosives went off that were filled with the blinding light.

#12Kuri the Callous 

♫  Where I'll Rest, Where I say Goodbye [Kuri/Kari][?] Empty Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:36 pm

Kuri the Callous
She laughed manically with her hand by her lips. She saw Karisa prepare a spell and it was too late to move. Her armor and stuff were damaged, but that was alright since she had other plans, "Oh deary, I need you alive so I can't condemn you, but... I was going to show you how you died and how you wouldn't die, but it's more delicious to watch you experience it yourself," she licked her lips and looked at her with desire to tell her, "Know that you have little time,~ Say... your birthday? Feburary is coming up...". She lifted up her hand and snapped her finger.

Out of no where a boy in black attire and white hair appears. "Charon, say hello to your other mother before we go. Don't worry, my dear, you'll get to that point soon, but just like that, you'll find out how I lived soon enough...". She slowly started to disappear with Charon who walked with her into the portal. As she walked into it and follow vanished, she spoke these last words. "We know we wouldn't have started it, so who I wonder,~" she teased and left for good.

-exit-

#13Karisa 

♫  Where I'll Rest, Where I say Goodbye [Kuri/Kari][?] Empty Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:04 pm

Karisa

She dropped her staff because she thought so much that her mentality was becoming corrupted. Eris was gone, wasn't she supposed to stay with her?! These memories were hers?! Her eyes blinked multiple times as tears formed. The storm was brewing as things on her mind made concentrating hard. All these voices from her past were telling her what to do. Her body couldn't take it anymore, and suddenly she started to cough harshly. Her hands clenched into the dirt as she was on the ground on all fours. Blood spilled from her mouth as she flickered the light off her eyes and started crawling inside the portal before anyone found her.

The voices, the voices, were now silent as she was inside her domain. She felt the flowers that were once white and now red as she touched them—finally, passed out in her domain as the portal closed.

-exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum