Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Safe Haven (Solo D Rank)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Dan 

Safe Haven (Solo D Rank) Empty Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:57 pm

Dan
Dan walked into the magnolia cathedral with a somber look. He had heard that Father Jerad had recently come down with the same illness that he has been treating the others for. As Dan approached the back he saw Father Jerad laying in bed clearly not well. "Ah while Dan it's good to see you it's probably best not to get too close the good news is that the Blessia flowers you retrieved have some healing properties when the nectar is extracted. Would you please hand out the nectar to the families for me." Dan noded and began to walk around the room distributing the nectar to all the various families that were taking refuge in the church to recover. Though a few people needed a bit more time to trust him as obviously Dan was not Father Jerad they eventually agreed to drink the concoction and began to gain a bit more color in their cheeks.

157/350

#2Dan 

Safe Haven (Solo D Rank) Empty Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:10 pm

Dan
As Dan approached one of the last people who had yet to take the remedy he saw it was a young boy. Approaching with a kind smile he waved as he approached him. "Hello my name is Dan I am helping Father Jerad by giving out something to help with the sickness everyone is feeling." He said as he held out a cup of Blessia nectar for him. The boy took one look at the odd green mixture before shaking his head no. Seeing this Dan decides to change tactics a bit. "You know I don't really like medicine either." Dan said in a whisper to the boy while winking at him. The boy smiled a bit before looking at Dan again. "Here's a trick I always used to use when I was your age. Just hold your nose then close your eyes and pretend your drinking a magic potion that will make you all better." The boy looked curiously before doing so and laying back down now feeling a little better.

As Dan finished up he returned back to Jerad's bedside where he asked about the others. After Dan explained what happened Father Jerad finally took the nectar himself. Though before Dan could leave with his reward Jerad tossed him a small vial and said it would help him help others. Dan thanked him and returned to the Guild

387/350  (20% WC Decrease from Hermit Tarot+10% Guild Lv 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum