Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello darling~ I'm dead? [Priscilla]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ryuko 

Hello darling~ I'm dead? [Priscilla] Empty Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:28 am

Ryuko

Seated in the living room the Lich gazed absently outside the window that gave her a clear view of the scenery of their small fenced-off garden. Even now, with Hasani playing outside in a game of makeshift tag with Lily who had been kind enough to serve as a babysitter for the child, Esperia couldn't shake off the feeling of concern that lingered. She knew all too well the consequence of the events that had transpired on her way homeward. The fact her body was dying and she had been forced to embrace the act of Lichdom was a choice not easily taken, but one she would take again without a moment of hesitation if it meant keeping her promise.

Even if her disguise still looked the same as her old body, it would be a lie to say she was still the same silly lewdling, for beyond that magical disguise was the concealed identity of a Lich. It didn't matter how often she tried to look past that, the fact remained that to most of the living she would be considered a true abomination. A sorceress who had dabbled into forbidden rituals to embrace what was essentially a state of neither life or death, a perversion of the natural cycle of life.

Heaving a sigh she whispered softly. "I hope she at least won't punt me into the wall. I don't think I'd handle that well with how strong she been getting~"

#2Elise 

Hello darling~ I'm dead? [Priscilla] Empty Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:05 am

Elise
In some manner it all went as planned for her, the her being Esperia for her wife none of this was ever planned, She just seemed to always have a vanishing wife and in some manner it was annoying at times since well, at times it does lead many ponders to the mind in which that all could be done.

But soon she would enter the build, after all she was out training Hasani to use his nose. With the sound of an opening door. Everything could seem like it was piecing together like a fairy tale reunion, But the first being to show up through that door was Hasani, the sound of him casually sniffing around."Hasani don't just run off like that!"It was distant in the background of the but the first person the Lich was met with was Hasani managing to walk on his own stopping and looking at her confused.

Then entering the room herself there was a moment she stared, let out a sniff herself. Then she walked over to Hasani and walked him over to the bedroom he normally slept in. Then walk back into the room where were the Lich was. Looking at her for a moment.

Then just walked into the kitchen, So far she could count herself at least safe from some kind of anger, this does not mean she wasn't unhappy. But walking into the room again she merely put down two glasses of water. But nonetheless presented she still had her wedding ring on."You are lucky I knew it was you."She did sound a bit annoyed, But seemed able to willing to talk and sit alone for the moment. it seemed she was going to be okay and happy with in some manner to see her there.

Then got up from her chair for a moment, walked over to were Esperia was sitting leaned over to her for a moment and hugged her, then kisses the top of her head. This might be a good enough sign of how she might be thinking at this time.

#3Ryuko 

Hello darling~ I'm dead? [Priscilla] Empty Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:42 am

Ryuko

It took a moment, at first she watched Hasani being led to the bedroom by her wife, a momentary pause following as she wanted to say something, yet the words didn't flow. The sight that her lover was still wearing their wedding ring, one she had adored on her hand as well the feelings started to swell up. The way Priscilla declared she was lucky and knew it was her was more than enough of a sign to suggest that anyone else would have been punted into a wall most likely. It was then, when the hug and the gentle kiss on top of her head followed that the emotions finally overflowed.

A soft sob came, while her disguise allowed her tears to flow as she embraced her wife and allowed the frightened emotions she had controlled for so long to finally emerge. "I-I was so scared darling... I-I truly tried to do good, joined the Rune Knights to try to prevent a conflict to escalate between Hargeon and the Eternal Nightmare and where did it get me? I got betrayed by my own subordinates. Backstabbed and left do die all alone in a backalley..."

Her sobs continued. "Even after all that I still tried to come back, to keep our promise. Not even death could keep me away from you and Hasani but... The cost... it took was immense."

She shook her head lightly. "I'm done playing a hero... Not that anyone but you would be willing to accept me for what I've become." After she gently released her embrace from Priscilla she reached a hand for her mask, not sure what to say or do next, even now her hand still trembled lightly at the thought of what she was going to show next. "but I'm still 'me', even after all that happened that won't change."

She sighed softly and looked at Priscilla. "Darling, I missed you so much..."

#4Elise 

Hello darling~ I'm dead? [Priscilla] Empty Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:21 am

Elise
There was a fair amount to talk about it seems but in some manner. With what she heard so far, she simply would just pickup and carry Esperia back to a chair she was sitting down on, Just settling the lich on her lap."That is the problem with these things at times, No matter the good intentions everyone has their own plan."This was something she did learn a long time a go. But they where home now and they had a chance to talk and settle in.

At least the blessing is some one was home, still remembered by their wife, still here waiting for them."Then welcome home, give yourself a few minutes."Sure she had a few things she wanted to mention but she wanted to be sure everything was out that her wife wanted to say since it was pretty simple to know she had a few things to let out of her system.

So she just simply waited and listen. When she was finished it was just followed up."Might be home, but i have to question for how long."Which was most likely the fairest statement for her to say since how often and how long periods of time she was spend with just her and Hasani."Lily's gone...you leave fairly often. It would be a fair amount of work to mentally want to continue the parts of life we wanted to do with you running off as often as you do."Oddly enough she seemed like she was not saying any of this for anything horrible but to make a point.

"You keep venturing off to do these things yet look at what you leave behind at home, You wanted a child yet how does one to expect to be remembered or known  by their kin if they seemingly every time they blink?"This was her great worry, She wanted to achieve these things yet, it seemed she was gone more often the naught. But the werewolf did not seem hurt of offended in anyway it was almost like she was trying to see what she would hear.

#5Ryuko 

Hello darling~ I'm dead? [Priscilla] Empty Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:38 am

Ryuko

Esperia nodded her head lightly, lowering her hand back to her lap. "I do understand what you're trying to tell me. It is frustrating that these adventures of mine used to keep me away from you and Hasani for such extended periods of time. At first, I thought 'this is going to be my last adventure', but the more time I spend, the more I realize just how much I long to be with you and Hasani. To simply turn a blind eye to the events shaking up the world and simply remain ignorant of them, just to think of how wonderful it would be to just enjoy life with you two."

She went quiet for a moment, her lips curving up into a gentle smile as she continued. "Which is why I think it is time for me to finally be selfish and do what I wanted to do all along. I gave so much for the world, endured and suffering so much, simply because I wanted to create a better future for us to live in. A more peaceful and brighter tomorrow for Hasani to grow up in. But such things can also be accomplished at your side."

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "This time I'm staying home, as long as you're there with me." She turned her gaze toward the bedroom Hasani was sleeping in and spoke softly. "Little Hasani deserves as much, and you-" Turning her attention back toward her wife and spoke in a gentle tone. "deserve a wife who can be the one to welcome you home~ Someone who won't disappear or die on a grand adventure."

Her gaze remained fixated onto Priscilla's face as she whispered. "Let's raise our family, together my love."

#6Elise 

Hello darling~ I'm dead? [Priscilla] Empty Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:30 am

Elise
In some manner she felt content hearing that. Giving the emotionally tired lover of her's a pat on the butt."I do understand your way of thinking about it."She mentioned then again this would not be the woman she married she did not simply mention."But one does need to prove it with actions rather then words."in which was this woman always in a nutshell, she wants proof at times rather then words, it was pretty simple. she had married a woman proven herself various other things before in life, what difference did this make now?

Maybe a bit interesting to hear what happens."Just be sure whatever you choose to keep in mind what would be the entire idea of my mentioning."It seemed she was over all okay with what he heard. But at least it seemed in the this moment she was content with just sitting here at this moment.

She would simply ask while they were relaxing here."As for this current moment, is there something to you need? food? water? or is your current state of being far different then what i expect."This was also a fair question to ask since she did not know.

#7Ryuko 

Hello darling~ I'm dead? [Priscilla] Empty Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:50 pm

Ryuko

Esperia smiled sheepishly at her lover's response. "While this disguise allows me to replicate most bodily functions, the truth is that beyond flavor, I don't really require nutrients~" She brought her hand to her mask, gently undoing it as her disguise faded away, revealing her for who, and what she truly was: A Lich. "I'm afraid if I were to eat anything in this form it would just flop down there, or leave the inside of my jaws a mess but... I'm not really fond of this appearance so-"

As she placed the mask back on and her body regained its illusionary appearance she smiled sheepishly at her lover. "For now just your presence will be more than plenty~ We can eat something you cook for us tomorrow, and then maybe take out Hasani for a little trip in town~ I believe it is getting safer again now that the dark raider disappeared, and most of the damage to the town has been repaired so most of our usual spots should be open again for visits~"

She smiled kindly at her wife as she pondered for a bit. "But about the things I need, or the things I want we can talk another time~ First it is time to show my promise through actions rather than words~"

#8Elise 

Hello darling~ I'm dead? [Priscilla] Empty Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:44 am

Elise
It seemed when she learned of this she just kind of quietly sighed."So...first you go from biting me."Yes she had kept track of all of this and she would be hearing of this now."To a spider woman..."You just had to wonder how many she knew and kept track of."To a demi-god."Yep she had not forgotten that one as well."And now this. Is there anything else im forgetting?"this answer from her might be a risky depending on how she wanted to answer the question. But well she knew and she seemed to be making more of a pain for her wife but maybe there was also a point to it.

sure other things kept a person accountable yet at the end of the day Esperia's own wife never really tried up front too and it seemed to just her pointing this all out."Have you ever pondered if Hasani is going to know who you are in the future? What if his nose isn't trained or you no longer have the same scent?"She did also have a point here the mother werewolf had her own means of solving this riddle but it did not mean the others in the family would either."With that one wish we agreed upon changing so often will not help the future either."This was bordering on nagging and she knew it.

At least for good reason in the end."But go ahead, attempt to show this promise, I want to be proven true."Anyone else might risk to be called a nagging wife. Then she simple seemed some what settled it isn't like she was unhappy with Esperia in her current form, yet again she was forever loyal just wanted her to stay around for more than a few days.

#9Ryuko 

Hello darling~ I'm dead? [Priscilla] Empty Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:37 am

Ryuko

The way she summarized the various transformations she had gone through Esperia couldn't help but stifle a chuckle at the biting part, although she knew well enough to actually keep it suppressed. "I'm not certain about the scent part. I know Lily had been training Hasani to recognize a person's presence based on their soul, but even now it is mostly cause of my disguise that I was able to create a memorable scent, normally I'm kind of scentless without it." She said sadly, reminding herself of her Lich form. Although she did understand the meaning behind the warning her lover had given her.

No, if she wanted to make their wish of raising a family to become a reality, then she needed to take a drastic change in approach. She gently moved closer to Priscilla after hearing these words, a tender kiss on her lover's lips following as she hummed softly. "I will do exactly that~ I already told everyone I will be staying here with you and Hasani~ And if something does come up we'll handle it together~ Asmodeus mentioned wanting to discuss something of importance, but that can wait, and be done in your company~"

#10Elise 

Hello darling~ I'm dead? [Priscilla] Empty Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:08 am

Elise
Strange almost felt some one was coming to some kind of sense in their life but only or how long one did have to wonder, But she had some kind of faith this might be the case at this time. Until some made them both kind of want to get out of the house and do things. Then it was most likely back to finding a some one to look after Hasani."Good good, Then we have some time to check up on other things."she simply mentioned and left it at that.

Then again she was her own cheeky monster to Esperia in her own way. Poking Esperia on the stomach."So...Little miss ran away, I am in the mood to be spoiled slightly, what do you say dinner and drinks." Then she then just would be a slight tease in the sense that gaining attention from Esperia was easy because she always wants to touch. Taking Esperia hands she just left them on the top of her chest placing them perfectly how she seemed to know Esperia might enjoy."Maybe if you I might be in the mood for something far beyond just being in my clothing."It was a love challenge so to say but this was her attempt to keep things always fresh and interesting rather then out right lewdness. Give her something to war towards, But just so she did not seem so cruel she then gave Esperia the more stronger of butt squishes with both of her hands and a few kisses upon the lips. Almost like she was giving Esperia a tease but while showing, She did in fact still love her.

#11Ryuko 

Hello darling~ I'm dead? [Priscilla] Empty Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:01 am

Ryuko

Esperia smiled kindly at her lover, a gentle nod following in agreement. "Then dinner and drinks it shall be~" Yet with Priscilla easily moving her hands toward her wife's chest, Esperia's cheeks flushed up in a light blush of excitement. Even if her fingers gently dipped inwards in a light squeeze, she chimed playfully in response. "Then I will make certain our time together will be super sweet and romantic to get you in the right mood~"

Indeed, that sounded like a perfect opportunity in her opinion to just show how much she loved Priscilla. Even if she had done a lot and said plenty to show it, there was still that desire for her to prove her wife just how much she adored her. But until then? She would simply enjoy the companionship with her wife. "I wonder what you have in mind for dinner~ Maybe something with a lot of meat on it?"

#12Elise 

Hello darling~ I'm dead? [Priscilla] Empty Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:32 am

Elise
It was made pretty simple and clear how things could work over all."Yes making things too complex always gives me a headache."which was not literal for the most part. But if one as going long with it with out protest not much else was needed to be worried about."Bout in line of that, get all of the sweet and romantic things out of the way...maybe have a bath or shower together before bed then I just might be the happiest lady in the room for a few hours."Sure she was upset Esperia kept leaving on and off.

But she was trying to make it simple to go back on the road to a happy life. But what did she want to eat."I mean one part of should have meat in it yes, Maybe not overly cooked meat so it had some blood left in the meat to seep out."She was a werewolf still even if she never changed into that form all that often but there was still signs of it being there from the way she did things or had things made."But still can't help but want vegetables as well to keep it well balanced, But I blame Nasira for that."Which was true that old friend of their did often focus on a well balanced diet.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum