Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Medicine Delivery

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ryuko 

Medicine Delivery Empty Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:15 pm

Ryuko

It all happened during a peaceful morning. Having almost collected enough money for her trip to Hargeon Lily had chosen to take one last request, one that seemed quite pure from what she could read. A kind elderly woman lived on the outskirts of Magnolia and needed someone to deliver her medicine. A simple request all things considered, and Nyancelot seemed quite eager to help out as well! It was just like this that the duo went to do their job. A simple trip along the apothecary and a explanation of why she was there led to the girl to be given the medicine and directions to the house of the kind elderly lady. Of course, Lily felt quite urgent in the need to deliver the potion safely to the old lady, and she was clearly not the slowest walker around. In a matter of minutes she had reached the outskirts of Magnolia and was on her way to the path leading to the elderly woman's house when Lily suddenly spotted an old man watching at her with hawk eyes.

Honestly it was kind of creepy, and the man looked so intimidating... Nyancelot felt the same suspicious feeling she did, walking between her and the side the man was standing at when suddenly as they passed him the elderly man asked: "Hey- is that medicine-"

WC: 200/600 %40 WC reduction from items

#2Ryuko 

Medicine Delivery Empty Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:19 pm

Ryuko

The poor lass let out a sudden scream, startling both herself, Nyancelot AND the elderly man as she darted off into the direction of her destination! "Wait Lady Lily!" Nyancelot cried out as he chased after her, while the old man yelled after the duo in frustration: "I didn't even get to finish my question!"

It was just like this that the old man kept chasing the duo all the way till they reached the house of the elderly lady who had gone outside to check the commotion. Of course, she was quite displeased with the old man's presence, who was revealed to had been the old lady's ex-husband. Yelling and chasing him with a frying pan she forced the man to escape, while finally turning toward the terrified elf. "Don't worry my dear, the frightening old goober is gone. Were you the kind soul who went to pick up my medicine for me?"

Lily nodded her head gently, revealing the small bottle she still had in her hands. "Thank you~ You can't believe how cruel my ex-husband can be. He keeps trying to stop the deliveries of my medicine just because of his petty grudge. It's tiring..."

Lily nodded her head somberly, not sure of what to say or do.

WC: 200
Total WC: 400/600

#3Ryuko 

Medicine Delivery Empty Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:24 pm

Ryuko

It was still a while, at least an hour before the old lady finished regaling her past over a nice cup of tea and cookies, after which she realized how late it was getting and she thanked Lily for her time, handling the young girl a bag full of jewels. Lily bowed lightly in gratitude, thanking the lady for her generosity. It was just like this that the duo left the house and returned onto the streets of Magnolia.

Lily had finally collected enough jewels to pay for the trip to Hargeon, but for some reason she felt like she wasn't ready for the trip yet. Perhaps she should visit the fairy tail guild first and say goodbye to Mia? It would be nice for her to meet her new friend again before leaving Magnolia. Nonetheless, with that all said and done Lily decided it was finally time to make her way back to the center of Magnolia and proceed with the next part of her quest: To discover the whereabouts of the guild hall of Fairy Tail so she could ask for Mia, perhaps she could even hire Mia to come along? That actually wasn't a bad thing all things considered! And so she marched onward to her next adventure~

WC: 200
Total WC: 600/600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum