Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time to Get to Work [West -> Central]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1† Aleja 

Time to Get to Work [West -> Central] Empty Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:27 pm

† Aleja

Yunta groaned and moaned as they waited for the train to come. They were officially apart of the Rune Knights although a mere page, and their father was especially proud. Alejandro on the other hand didn't want this. They imagined themselves being a sell-sword or something. All their father cared about was his heir becoming a Kingsguard. The Celdrua's were already very important people but having a Celdrua kingsguard would open new doors for the family. As always, the pressure was o. "You realize he's forcing me to live out his dreams right? Like, I'm only seventeen and I already have a career decided. That's not messed up?" Yunta asked their mother. The two of them had been communicating face to face via a Lacrima. Alejandro rolled their eyes and shook their head.

"Your father only wants what's best for you and the family, bebé. Don't worry, It'll be easy for you. You passed all of the tests with perfect scores~. You're ahead of your class already, be proud~."

Alejandro's mother always defended their father. She truly believed in his intentions. "Oh mis malditos dioses, he only cares about himself, ma! That's what I'm trying to get you to understand." Yunta expressed. "Hey! Alejandro Yunta Celdrua, no cursing!" The Elf sucked their teeth. Soon enough the train had been arriving. The noise from the lacrima powered machine flooded the station. "I'll talk to you later ma, the train's here." Before she could even respond Yunta hung up. As much as they hated it they were on their way to Central- not to return home, but to go into work. Their superiors wanted to meet with them for gods know why.

200/200
Arrived:
Central Fiore

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum