Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

BASKA - Heist Lookout[Solo D Quest: Bad]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Nana 

BASKA - Heist Lookout[Solo D Quest: Bad]  Empty Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:46 pm

Nana

Nana was here once again, in the town square of Baska and near an alleyway that she knew she would find her target. She had apparently done so well on her last quest for this client, that they had wished for her again. Presumably for a specific reason and not petty theft again- hopefully.

The green haired girl looked about to ensure that she was not being watched and no one would notice her actions. When all seemed clear, she quickly stepped into the dark alley and waited near the entrance for a few moments: just to make sure that she wasn't being followed. Client's didn't tend to keep giving jobs to those who blew their cover.

Once she had reached near the endof the dark alleyway, she saw her client- a singular man leaning against a wall and surrounded by the darkened shadows of the narrow street. Upon approach, she called out the phrase word before approaching too close, though she said it low enough that only the man's ears would pick it up. "Heist" she would say in an audible whisper.

With the phrase word given, the man known as Neal would begin to move. No longer leaning against the street wall, he would silently motion for her to follow him down a separate alleyway and into an intersection of the back streets. Here they could see in all four directions and they would know if anyone was approaching. Once the coast was clear, he would begin. "Soon I am going to perform a heist job and I need you to be my lookout. Call out to me if you see even the slightest suspicious thing. Other than that, don't follow me too closely." he would say and then begin to walk down one of the four streets towards his objective. Nana would follow at a moderate distance behind.

"First I need you to pass a small test." he would say as he reached a singular building. Without another explanation, he would go inside, leaving Nana outside to her machinations. She would move a short distance away and lean against a nearby wall as she pulled out one of her books and pretended to be reading it. While her book was open, her eyes were not on the pages: no, they were dancing about the street, watching the people.

Nana noticed as Neal had entered the building, the number of travelers on this street had increased- more so, that many of the travelers looked in her direction before moving on. Coincidental enough, Nana would pass it off as unusual but not suspicious. Not until she began to notice some cloaked figures appear not so far away. The group of cloaked figured seemed to be intent upon her direction. That was suspicious enough and she didn't wish her client to be found out. She would reach over and knock on the door several times until Neal came out. Without saying a word, her eyes pointed him in the direction of the unwanted onlookers. After she was sure that he was tracking her alarm, she would explain in a low tine. "The number of people in the street have increased. Many were looking at me and then this group of cloaked figures appeared." she would explain.

Neal laughed softly to himself and thought to reach out and pat Nana on the back, but the dangerous look in her eyes made him reconsider. She did not like to be touched so casually. Neal withdrew his hand and smiled disarmingly. "This was my test in preparation for the heist. You passed of course. Be ready for next time I call for you." he would say, letting Nana know that soon, she would be used as a lookout for his next job.

WC-629/500
  • 1 sp

• 100 Infamy

• 25,000 Jewels

• 2500 Experience(+25%)=3125EXP

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum