Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tyrant Magic I

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yumi 

Tyrant Magic I Empty Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:53 am

Yumi
Name: Mountain Collapsing Palm
Mana Cost: 500
Requirements: Text Magic
Type: Offensive
Element: Arcane
Range: 0-25 Meters
Cooldown: 5 Posts
Duration: Sustain
Effect: The Mountain Collapsing Palm has to ways of being used for long range or directly in close range combat. When used as a Long Range Spell the Caster will punch or palm in the direction of the target creating a magical circle 0.25m in diameter in their hand. Magical energy will manifest into the shape of a 4m diameter fist or palm (based on action perform) to strike the intended target.

When used in close quarters using the same action as a punch or a palm strike the caster will create a magical seal on their hand no more than 0.25m in diameter and deliver a powerful blow to the target's body.

Name: Tyrannical Demon Body
Requirements: Tyrant Magic
Type: Self-Buff (Constitutuin)
Range: Self
Effect: The caster snaps their finger evoking the Tyrannical Demon Body creating a magical circle at their back. Once cast the caster is engulfed in a rampaging aura that engulfs their body boosting the physical constitution of the caster's physique allowing them to withstand greater damage. When evoke the image of a towering rampaging demon will appear behind the caster.

Name: Soaring Tyrant's Body
Type: Self-Buff (Speed)
Effect: With a stomp of the foot name the caster can evoke the Soaring Tyrant's Body creating a magical circle beneath their feat. Once cast the caster is engulfed in a rampaging aura that engulfs their body boosting the physical agility of the caster's physique allowing them to move at greater speeds. When evoked the visage of a tyrannical demon soaring through the sky will appear behind the caster.

Name: Mountain Supression Physique
Type: Self-Buff (Strength)
Effect: The caster flicks their wrist evoking the Mountain Supression creating a magical circle above them in doing so. Once cast the caster is engulfed in a rampaging aura that engulfs their body boosting the physical strength of the caster's physique allowing them to deal out greater damage. When evoked the image of a towering floating mountain will appear behind them covered in chains that are trying to drag it down into the caster's body.

Name: Earth Shattering Step
Mana Cost: 200
Type: Supplementary (Mobility)
Cooldown: 4 Posts
Duration: Instant
Effect: The user kicks off the ground with their foot creating a seal beneath them. The ground will crack and shatter apart as the user drives the force of their physical body downwards to erupt with great speed, this can be used to launch the particular user at an enemy or used to projectile them in another direction mid movement. The use of the Earth Shattering Step allows the caster to immediately move at their dash/lunge speed without the need to speed up during battle or when moving.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] [color=#ff6633]Mountain Collapsing Palm[/color]
[b]Rank:[/b] S
[b]Mana Cost:[/b] 500
[b]Requirements:[/b] Text Magic
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Element:[/b] Arcane
[b]Range:[/b] 0-25 Meters
[b]Cooldown:[/b] 5 Posts
[b]Duration:[/b] Sustain
[b]Effect:[/b] The Mountain Collapsing Palm has to ways of being used for long range or directly in close range combat. When used as a Long Range Spell the Caster will punch or palm in the direction of the target creating a magical circle 0.25m in diameter in their hand. Magical energy will manifest into the shape of a 4m diameter fist or palm (based on action perform) to strike the intended target.

When used in close quarters using the same action as a punch or a palm strike the caster will create a magical seal on their hand no more than 0.25m in diameter and deliver a powerful blow to the target's body.

[b]Name:[/b] [color=#ff00ff]Tyrannical Demon Body[/color]
[b]Requirements:[/b] Tyrant Magic
[b]Type:[/b] Self-Buff (Constitutuin)
[b]Range:[/b] Self
[b]Effect:[/b] The caster snaps their finger evoking the Tyrannical Demon Body creating a magical circle at their back. Once cast the caster is engulfed in a rampaging aura that engulfs their body boosting the physical constitution of the caster's physique allowing them to withstand greater damage. When evoke the image of a towering rampaging demon will appear behind the caster.

[b]Name:[/b] [color=#66cc33]Soaring Tyrant's Body[/color]
[b]Type:[/b] Self-Buff (Speed)
[b]Effect:[/b] With a stomp of the foot name the caster can evoke the Soaring Tyrant's Body creating a magical circle beneath their feat. Once cast the caster is engulfed in a rampaging aura that engulfs their body boosting the physical agility of the caster's physique allowing them to move at greater speeds. When evoked the visage of a tyrannical demon soaring through the sky will appear behind the caster.

[b]Name:[/b] [color=#ffcc00]Mountain Supression Physique[/color]
[b]Type:[/b] Self-Buff (Strength)
[b]Effect:[/b] The caster flicks their wrist envoking the Mountain Supression creating a magical circle above them in doing so. Once cast the caster is engulfed in a rampaging aura that engulfs their body boosting the physical strength of the caster's physique allowing them to deal out greater damage. When evoked the image of a towering floating mountain will appear behind them covered in chains that are trying to drag it down into the caster's body.

[b]Name:[/b] [color=#cc99cc]Earth Shattering Step[/color]
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Mana Cost:[/b] 200
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary (Mobility)
[b]Cooldown:[/b] 4 Posts
[b]Duration:[/b] Instant
[b]Effect:[/b] The user kicks off the ground with their foot creating a seal beneath them. The ground will crack and shatter apart as the user drives the force of their physical body downwards to erupt with great speed, this can be used to launch the particular user at an enemy or used to projectile them in another direction mid movement. The use of the Earth Shattering Step allows the caster to immediately move at their dash/lunge speed without the need to speed up during battle or when moving.

Last edited by Yumi on Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:16 pm; edited 3 times in total

Tyrant Magic I FIXCi2K
Character Profile | Character Sheet | Speech colour #ff0099
#2Sho 

Tyrant Magic I Empty Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:45 pm

Sho

Mountain Collapsing Palm: It does magical damage not bonus on top of your physical damage. Otherwise fine

Tyrannical Demon Body: Good

Soaring Tyrant's Body: Sure

Earth Shattering Step: You move at lunge/dash speeds not spell speeds.

Also mana costs are wonky I don't know why you have 200 then half the cost next to it base mana costs are just that any extra modifiers are added in thread.

#3Yumi 

Tyrant Magic I Empty Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:47 pm

Yumi
Edits have been made

Tyrant Magic I FIXCi2K
#4Sho 

Tyrant Magic I Empty Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:01 pm

Sho

You still have the mana for sustained next to them when you would sustain the full cost of the spell not half.

#5Yumi 

Tyrant Magic I Empty Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:17 pm

Yumi
Edits made and fixed

Tyrant Magic I FIXCi2K
#6Sho 

Tyrant Magic I Empty Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:52 am

Sho

Spells have been approved for training or purchase.

#7Yumi 

Tyrant Magic I Empty Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:01 am

Yumi
Purchasing Mountain Supression Physique and Soaring Tyrant's Body for 500,000 Jewels.

Claiming the others in place of spells I had previously purchased/train as my previous magic (Napalm Magic) was removed from shop.

Incinerating Storm -> Mountain Collapsing Palm

Incinerating Storm: Great Fire Annhilation -> Tyrannical Demon Body

Burning Heavens: Scorched Earth -> Earth Shattering Step.

Tyrant Magic I FIXCi2K
#8Sho 

Tyrant Magic I Empty Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:30 am

Sho

Spells have been purchased/Reclaimed.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum