Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

On the Run [Achlys]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jin Tatsumi 

On the Run [Achlys] Empty Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:07 am

Jin Tatsumi
"Crap crap crap." Shingles shook loose from the roof top and topped into gutters, before shattering on the ground. Heavy boots plodded against the roof, as Jin slid down the side. His feet dangled over the edge. The gutter rattled with Jin's hand clasping the lip. The bolts and hinges tore outward, from the Paladin's sudden weight.

Bullets ricocheted from the metal lining. Jin Lowered his head and buried it into his shoulder. Beneath him was a drop into more buildings and towards the street. Blood dripped down his left arm and speckled the clay pot of flowers sitting on the windowsill beneath him.

"If you could just hold your fire for a moment," Jin's head popped up to see the rune knights. Bullets soared through the air, sending him back into hiding. He let go of the gutter and dropped. His back thudded against the window sill and he spun off and crashed into the ground below, on his hands and knees.

"Gimme a break," he groaned and took off running down the street. A mana-vehicle roared around the corner. Jin dove into a thin alleyway and side-shuffled his way between the buildings. He appeared in a large alley and placed his hands on his knees to catch his breath.

A group of gamblers rolled dice against a dirty wall. "Here have a potion" He pulled a cracked bottle out of his pocket, trying to get rid of some evidence.

#2Achlys † 

On the Run [Achlys] Empty Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:13 am

Achlys †

It’s not everyday Achlys gets a chance to walk out on the street safely and calmly. With some reputation that she has, it’s pretty often that some people around her report her to the rune knights for just walking around town. After all those experiences, Achlys usually decided to stay in the guild hall unless she really had to go out for work or to look for some stuff she really needed. Today is one of those days, Achlys decided to go out today looking for some items she needs to train her spells. The day was pretty quiet for her until suddenly she heard some shootings somewhere nearby, and she was right. As she is about to walk out from one alley, she has to stop because it seems like someone is running and chased by some rune knights. When that person runs past her, she feels like she knows that person, the face looks familiar. But the situation is not really good for her to jump in and face those rune knights now. So she decided to follow them pretty far behind, only close enough to at least see them.

But suddenly that guy is gone, out of sight and she is not the only one who looks confused. He might be able to hide, but for how no one knows how long he can stay hidden. She then moves her hand and points her palm towards the rune knights, dark thick mist starts feeling the area with the rune knights in the center, blinding everyone in that area. She sustains that spell for a few moments hoping that the guy chased by the rune knights is out of her mist area and able to run further.

Achlys

#3Jin Tatsumi 

On the Run [Achlys] Empty Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:54 am

Jin Tatsumi
"Huh," Jin mutters as he sees a blob of dark mist filling an area. Rune knights yell out confused and panicked about what's happening around them. Clangs and bangs echo from the darkness as the soldiers fall over one another and knock into buildings and carts. Jin puts his hands on his hips and smirks, "Well that's convenient..." a bullet bounces off the wall next to him. The gamblers duck beneath their table.

"There he is," a gruff voice calls from the other side of the alley. Three men stand with suspenders on and guns in hand. The local mob from the area. Jin gives a nervous chuckle and knocks down a stack of wood, left behind for construction. The beams block the passage and Jin hustles out the same way he came.

As he emerges from the street he runs by a familiar-looking face. Skidding on his boots he whirls around to see..."Achlys?" He says with surprise. "That explains the darkness." He looks over her shoulder. The mob is pushing the planks of wood out of the way. The knights are starting to fumble their way through the darkness.

"No time to explain. But we should get out of here," He nods and takes off in another direction. He makes sure to look behind him, to make sure they aren't being followed. As he runs he'll say, "Long Story short. I ran into the mob in an alley and tried to sell them potions. The knights think I'm with them. The mob thinks I'm with the knights as part of a sting."

#4Achlys † 

On the Run [Achlys] Empty Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:29 pm

Achlys †

While Achlys sustains her spell, her name is called by the familiar looking guy she tried to help. It’s Jin, no wonder he looks familiar. But it seems like he’s still in a rush, he can’t even explain the current situation he is in right now. They both ended up running away from some people that she doesn’t know, until Jin tries to explain the situation while they run. Well, it really seems like Jin needs to get out of this situation. It’s not that hard to run away or to deal with these people, but it seems like Jin doesn’t do any harm to them and Achlys doesn't understand why.

Assuming that Jin does no harm on purpose, Achlys tries to honor his choice while still trying to help him. It might be a weird idea, but Achlys feels like this might help Jin get away from the situation while still harming no one. Achlys transforms into her half Daemon form, a wings comes out from her back, forming out of Obscura gives her the ability to fly. She flies and grabs Jin with both of her hands to fly away with her while avoiding some shoot from the people that chased them.

Achlys

#5Jin Tatsumi 

On the Run [Achlys] Empty Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:28 pm

Jin Tatsumi
"Huh what!" Jin speaks in surprise as a pair of hands grab him from behind. His feet start to kick on the ground as his toes leave contact with the road. He looks up, to see a demonic form with wings above him and holding onto his armor. "This is a pretty handy ability," he replies as his feet fully leave the ground. He tucks them and still walks with them, unsure about what to do with his dangling legs. His stomach hits his throat as he has never done anything like this before. He's been high places but never lifted off the ground, completely at the mercy of someone else.

The mob rushes out of the alley and aim pistols at the airborne duo. Jin presses his hands together, knowing that it was his turn now. Bullets begin to fire at them. Before they get a chance to impact, Jin creates a dome of protective light around them. The bullets bounce off the shell of light. "That was close. Thanks," He says as they begin to fly over some buildings. It doesn't take long before the combination of darkness, and flight gets them to safety.

Jin points downward at a small space, relatively hard to see, and atop a single-story building.

#6Achlys † 

On the Run [Achlys] Empty Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:02 am

Achlys †

It is pretty hard for Achlys to exactly see where Jin points from up here, so Achlys starts to fly lower and try to get closer to the ground. Turns out Jin was pointing at the top of a single story building so Achlys tried to land there. It was really close, they were protected by the Jin spell so they got no harm.

”I bet you’re having fun running around town with those people, I believe that you can deal with them easily. What’s up with that?” Achlys knows really well what Jin is capable of, so for him to deal with those people won’t be a problem for him. Her only assumption is that Jin was trying to have fun or just avoid doing harm in the middle of the town and avoid doing harm to the houses in town. Achlys doesn’t really know Jin’s character, so her assumption might be wrong.  

Achlys

#7Jin Tatsumi 

On the Run [Achlys] Empty Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:55 pm

Jin Tatsumi
Without much wait, the two landed on the nearby building. Speckles of dust flew out beneath the duo. Only a couple of citizens below, scurried away as the demon descended. But Despite Eternal nightmare being a bad guild, the people in the region responded passively enough to them. Aside from the rune knights anyway.

Once she let him go, he stumbled forward a bit. "Phew, close one," he said with a huff as he regained himself and straightened his clothes out. "Thanks." He turned back around to face the winged demon. The paladin peaked over the side of the building and upon seeing no one chasing them, he slouched against the safety wall.

Without a moment's pause, Achlys was firing off questions. "Being chased around isn't really my idea of fun," he stretched out his legs and let his arms relax from the run. She was right though. He probably could have if he wanted to. He brought his legs back in and climbed back to a standing position. "Right to the point huh," he gave a breathy laugh as if he was a criminal that had just been caught.

"I don't like to really use my magic to harm people. I did at the guildhall because there was no other choice but to. And I'll use it to protect the people around me. But...I'd much rather avoid conflict and spread the word of relaxation," he nodded knowing it was odd for him to have that view and to be a part of the guild that they were in.

"What about you? You could have stopped them easier than flying me away probably. And being seen as my accomplice down there."

#8Achlys † 

On the Run [Achlys] Empty Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:33 am

Achlys †
After hearing about Jin explanation behind his lack of violence against those people who chased him, Achlys feels a little bit weird about it. How can a member of Eternal Nightmare doesn't want to hurt people with their magic, it's a big question. But she explain to Jin that she's just trying to respect Jin's choice and go along with it, she think if she learn how to do that, it will be good for her politically.

After explaining that to Jin, Achlys told him that she need to go. She try to make sure that Jin is now in a safe place so Achlys can go and take care of her business. Achlys tell Jin that maybe in the future he will have to start using violence to make life easier for him, instead of trying to maintain peace, sometimes forces are need to keep order. After that she start flying away from their location.

Achlys

#9Jin Tatsumi 

On the Run [Achlys] Empty Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:02 pm

Jin Tatsumi
"Well thanks for respecting my choice," he said and stretched toward the sky. He knew it was an odd, situation for a member of their guild to adhere to. But it wasn't something that he was keen on changing too often. Only when the moment arose.

"Oh. Yeah I probably interrupted what you were doing. Need any help with anything?"
He would ask as the woman was getting ready to take flight.

The light mage shrugged at the comment. It caught him a little of guard as they had fought together before. "I'm not too concerned with making my life that easy. No need to hurt some guards just doing their job. Plus if I just went around harming people it would probably bring even more attention." He presumed it was that reason that so many of the EN members had bounties and were being hunted down.

"But we've fought together before after all."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum