Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blameshift [Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

Blameshift [Quest] Empty Thu May 19, 2022 12:06 pm

“Are ya sure ya don’t want any? It's a fresh kill. Real grade A stuff.” Z’Aleel chimed in a crouch, the leg of a recently killed human boy in his hand. With blood stained on his face, dripping onto the cement below, he waited curiously for Eznalos’ reply. The companion stood with his back to the Nimulli, watching as people passed the alleyway in the night. “No, Nimulli.” The once human creature said coldly. “I don’t eat them, I just kill them and bathe in their blood.” He said bluntly. Eznalos, like the child, had no shame in his game. That’s what Z’Aleel liked most about him. Not to mention the fact that he could simply ride on the thirteen foot giant. It was like having a dragon…only better. The Nephilim blinked, then shrugged as he licked the blood around his mouth. “You're so intense...whatever. Suit yourself, you don't know what you're missin'."

150+

#2Guest 

Blameshift [Quest] Empty Thu May 19, 2022 12:07 pm

Eznalos towered above most people, standing at a staggering four meters. Zael knew that bringing him out in public would only cause panic, so instead he kept him away from the public eye. It wasn't like he had a choice anyway, but if it was up to him he would have killed any and everybody he came across for no reason. The Mangler was truly a menace to any society he was apart of, even if he was only apart of it for a brief moment. The Nimulli didn't mind his attitude too much, it was just how Eznalos operated. So, without wasting another moment Za dug in, crunching on the meat around the bone of the leg, spitting out the chewier parts as the blood bursted in his mouth like grapes. He loved all sorts of food, but nothing came close to fresh human. There was no way he was finishing this meal though.

150+

#3Guest 

Blameshift [Quest] Empty Thu May 19, 2022 12:10 pm

As the young Nephilim chomped away, sucking and slurping the red liquid off the fingers of the boy roughly around the same age as him, Eznalos sniffed the air. Suddenly a man had been sprinting down the alleyway, seemingly running from something. "Lord Nimulli." Eznalos said calmly. Already aware, Zael snapped his head towards the direction of the incoming being. "Eznalos." He said as the summon clenched his fists. The sprinting being slowed down as his eyes discovered a daunting giant man-like creature. Except, it wasn't a man at all. Eznalos stepped forward. The man took a step back. "You've run down the wrong alleyway, worm." He growled. "Sigh." Za said as he stood up, wiping the blood on his pants. The man nervously took another step back, falling onto his ass. "Kill em." Za waved his hand. "No, wait!" the man begged. "Y-you, you control him?" Zael stepped forward, raising his hand to halt the Mangler.

150+

#4Guest 

Blameshift [Quest] Empty Thu May 19, 2022 12:15 pm

"Well, I wouldn't say I control him, I just make him do what I want." He smiled widely. Eznalos snapped towards his master with a growl. "Why?" The child asked. Jerr went on to introduce himself, explaining that he was running from a gang and they were after him. Naturally the young Nimulli didn't give a shit at first, but then Jerr mentioned loads of cash and more killing That alone was enough for Z'Aleel. "Whaddya say, Eznalos? You up for it?" Eznalos grinned evilly. "I would love nothing more." He said. "Offfff couuuuurse you would. Alright then. You know the drill." He said. Jerr's eyes widened as the boy moved to hop onto the massive creature's back. "Stay here okay? We'll be right back." With that, the little Nephilim and his companion made their way to the outskirts of Oak city, ready to tear into these wretched criminals.

150+

#5Guest 

Blameshift [Quest] Empty Thu May 19, 2022 12:18 pm

When they approached the forests, the two of them spotted a cart surrounded by four guards. Whatever was in it obviously needed to be protected. Something valuable was being held in the containers, but what could it have been? Loads of cash? people? Za hummed to himself, imagining all the goodies he could obtain from this one simple task. Whatever it was, it belonged to him now. "Alright come on." He said to Eznalos in a whisper as the giant began to walk towards the four men. The Mangler wasn't hard to miss. Even in the dead of night he was so obviously a creature of some sort, but these men would have no idea that he was one of the most evil spirits around. "What the-" One of the men began before Eznalos darted forward, grabbing the mans head before he could react and crushing it with his bare hands.

150+

#6Guest 

Blameshift [Quest] Empty Thu May 19, 2022 12:27 pm

The skull within Eznalos' hand crushed like a block of cheese, the blood squirting everywhere, brain chunks falling onto the ground. Z'Aleel swung his hand towards the trio standing beside each other. Their weapons were drawn but they were too frozen to move. They didn't even know what they were up against, yet they had enough evidence to clearly see that beast and the child was out of their league.The beast smiled, ecstatic to be able to do what he loved most. Even the summoner himself was happy, laughing at the fear he was instilling into peoples hearts. "Tear them limb from limb!" Aleel shouted. Quickly, The Mangler pushed off his foot and dashed forward, reaching the men in a second and swinging his arms like a wild beast.

Smashing, grabbing, pulling tearing. Blood splattered everywhere. The crimson liquid flew everywhere; onto the ground, the cart, even on the duo's bodies. The assault took longer than it should have, but only because Za was having so much fun. When all was said and done, only the cart remained. All that was left now was to see what was inside. The Mangler approached the wooden mobile and crushed the lock that sealed its doors. It was a shitload of cash. "D'aw." Za said as they snatched as much as they could. They then returned to the alley where Jerr had been waiting, giving him a piece of what he retrieved. "They're all dead. Now you owe me~ I'll be back to collect my debt. See ya around, ugly."

1,000/1,000
- EXIT -

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum