Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fetch me this and that

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Gundar Darkforge 

Fetch me this and that Empty Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:34 pm

Gundar Darkforge
Walking through the streets of Oak with Keita, Gundar was feeling a bit restless and light in the jewels department. He wanted to cure his body of these things plaguing him but didn't have an active client right now. He was aware of the bulletin board that had the trivial odd jobs here and there but he didn't really care for them since the payout was low. However, since he was hurting for some kind of job so he could buy his dream workshop one day, he figured it wouldn't hurt to look. Gesturing Keita to follow him, they had looked at an interesting task to take with sufficient jewels. He eventually found one that looks easy to complete for the same amount of jewels one would for delivery tasks. It was pretty easy so he took the notice off of the board and pointed at it, looking straight towards Keita for his opinion.

#2Keita 

Fetch me this and that Empty Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:20 pm

Keita
Wandering around the streets with Gundar was pretty relaxing, as it was mostly a silent walk around as Gundar didn’t like to speak too much about anything in particular. It was nice to just enjoy the breeze and occasionally talk to Gundar about some topics that were actually important to the two of them. Not having to worry about small talk and the usual chatter was pretty liberating, which was why Keita enjoyed hanging out with him so much, as he didn’t really have to be fake around him. Regardless, they were walking around, scanning some of the bulletin and mission boards around the town, seeing if they could get some quick cash, when Gundar noticed one of the boards. Keita walked up next to him and took a look at the mission that Gundar pointed to, and he nodded, agreeing that a bit of a material collection and drop off was perfectly fine for now.

#3Gundar Darkforge 

Fetch me this and that Empty Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:38 pm

Gundar Darkforge
And with Keita's agreement, they had decided to take on this menial task in order to gain some quick pocket money to spend on booze or something. This task was fairly simple or so Gundar thought to himself. An old plant that could be found all around the area technically. Another item was some burnt wood which they could literally make themselves and lastly, a large chunk of metal which for some reason or the other, Gundar had a lot of stored away in a little shack he had made near the guild hall. This was basically free money. Look towards Keita, he had nodded at him before handing him the message and pointing at the words 'burnt wood' and 'old plant' before he began to sprint in the direction of the guild hall in order to go to his little material shack and obtain any random large chunk of metal he wasn't using at the moment.

#4Keita 

Fetch me this and that Empty Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:54 pm

Keita
Keita watched as Gundar looked through the quest on the bulletin board and then Keita went and grabbed the piece of paper off of the board, basically solidifying the two of them as the ones that were going to take the quest. As he was looking, Gundar apparently pointed out at the old plant and burnt wood, and Keita nodded at that, thinking that it would be easy to get a chunk of metal. Keita then turned towards Gundar and started to speak to him, saying that he was going to go after the really old plant. “I know where there is a garden around here that’s extremely old, so I’ll go hop over there and grab a plant from the back. Go burn some wood or something, I don’t know.” Keita essentially placed the burden of finding burnt wood to Gundar as he walked towards the south, where there was an abandoned house with a garden.

#5Gundar Darkforge 

Fetch me this and that Empty Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:39 pm

Gundar Darkforge
Running through the streets of Oak, Gundar had made it to the guild hall, running past it to his little makeshift shack stored with basic materials and tools used for smithing items and tools. Rummaging through his stuff he had managed to find a nice chunk of metal he had been saving for a rainy day in order to complete the task. Running all the way back to where Keita was located, he had obtained one of the pieces the quest had asked them for. With all the materials gathered, it was time to head to the last location that was on the piece of paper to go and fetch their reward. It wasn't much but compared to what the task wanted them to acquire for it, it was more than generous. Located in a remote location, Gundar and Keita had finally arrived at their destination in order to receive their due rewards.

#6Keita 

Fetch me this and that Empty Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:28 am

Keita
Keita had split up with Gundar and headed towards the garden area of the abandoned building that he knew about in the area. As he got closer and closer, he noticed that there were less and less people, and he only saw a couple of people looking towards the abandoned building site. As he walked up, one of the people turned to him and asked him if he was interested in buying the property. The reason it lay abandoned was because it was very close to the usual hunting grounds of the dark guild and the necromancers and various cultists. The last two people mysteriously vanished, but it was an open secret that they had been kidnapped and were now dead. Keita simply shook his head and then ignored the woman, before heading towards the back yard and simply hopping the fence, before heading towards the back and grabbing one of the old overgrown plants.

#7Gundar Darkforge 

Fetch me this and that Empty Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:53 am

Gundar Darkforge
Going to the location on the paper with Keita, Gudnar looked around the area to see if there was anybody there but as far as he could tell, there was nobody around. This made Gundar wonder how long this post on the message was on the board for. Letting out a grunt, Gundar was about to turn around to leave the area when suddenly, a woman had seemingly appeared out of nowhere. She had begun to cackle before informing them that the mission they had taken was fake. This made Gundar tilt his head, slowly feeling his anger rise. The witch had sensed his intent before she had cackled again and threw some jewels at the two of them before vanishing. A mixture of emotions had been welling up inside of Gundar but he wasn't too proud to pick up the jewels she had thrown at them before leaving the area.  

[Exit.]

616/500

#8Keita 

Fetch me this and that Empty Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:06 am

Keita
Heading back to the sign post area after grabbing the old plant, Keita looked around and saw that Gundar was nowhere to be seen. Keita then remembered that the mission had an address to deliver the materials, and so he headed there. Soon enough, he met up with Gundar and walked over to him waving at him. He saw that Gundar had the other two ingredients that they needed to give to whatever woman was asking for it, and soon they met the old crone. There was some sort of witch type person that suddenly appeared before them, and snatched the ingredients before stating that the mission was fake. Keita was seriously thinking of throttling this woman and letting her experience the sensation of drowning, before she threw some jewels at them before disappearing. Keita shrugged a bit before helping Gundar out with retrieving their payment. Then they simply left the area and started worrying about

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum