Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Weed Investigation

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Aeris Umata 

Weed Investigation Empty Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:41 pm

Aeris Umata
Today Aeris was actually not questioning her morality because she was doing something good. She didn't know much about the beanstalk accident unfortunely but she was requested personally by an inspector Nilan to help him gather more weed samples, something she imagine would help with the bean stalk accident? She had no idea, those details were beyond her expertise.

So she traveled to Orchidia forest outskirts, happening upon Nilan surrounded by other scientist, all spitting their own hypothesis and overwhelming the man, although he didn't look overwhelmed at all from her perspective. Catching his gaze Aeris could hear him just barely excuse himself and walk over to her, Aeris walking further from the crowd leading the inspector further out of view for his sake as they began to discuss why she was here in the first place. "Inspector Nilan, quite a busy man." Nilan chuckled, "Funny, but lets get down to it. I know what caused the accident." Aeris looked at him obviously wanting more, "I think it was caused by the use of careless magic." Aeris eyebrow raised, "You think?"

WC:193

#2Aeris Umata 

Weed Investigation Empty Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:47 pm

Aeris Umata
"I need more samples to confirm my hypothesis, that's where you come in. I have a bag of sampling devices and I need you to go find a particular plant for me and take samples from it, from that plant I can conclude my hypothesis, or hopefully find the real answer." Aeris nodded, "Very well Inspector, simple enough, I shall return briefly with the samples you require." Aeris went off to do exactly just that.

And so Aeris traveled deeper into the forest, at first noticing nothing but then things got weird. Traveling deep enough the plants began to glow colors she didn't exist in nature, even mixture of it, some far oversized then she ever saw them as well, it was magical and weird at the same time. Taking a corner she noticed a few plants with vines cut away from it, yet the vines still moved throughout the forest floor almost as if alive. "I hope somebody's not planning anything heinous, I better collect some samples so we can get a good answer on all this."

WC:186
TWC:379

#3Aeris Umata 

Weed Investigation Empty Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:54 pm

Aeris Umata
Finish with her sight seeking Aeris began to collect various samples, a sunflower that was oozing bright red liquid, after she collected petals that were alluding colors like a rainbow, a lily pad that was big enough to cover a while patio of sorts. With the wierd things she was collecting she wondered just how this would tell the inspector the answer to his hypothesis, perhaps she should have asked what it was in the first place.

Suddenly a dizzy feeling entered Aeris body, and when she thought it entered that thought made her even more suspicious because she had been feeling fine just seconds before. Looking around Aeris realized that the area around her was glowing, was the area..feeding off of her mana source. That's far worst than any glowing plant, that could be a real issue! Keeping it moving Aeris collected a few more samples, returning back to Inspector Nilan to tell him her findings, the good inspector taking it all in then giving her the reward for her efforts before she began her journey back to Sieghart mountain, her new home.

WC:186
TWC:565

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum