Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Peaceful Meeting (Khalfani)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Azure Fenic 

A Peaceful Meeting (Khalfani)  Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:17 pm

Azure Fenic

It wasn't every day that Azure would get a tip on some new books from a rare collection that even he had a hard time finding. The street of Oak during the day was so much different than at night the whole vibe was so different, compared to the somewhat dimly lit night pathways that somehow always changed each night. It was the little things that brought the child half of him joy most of the time anyway. "Oh I've waited so long for this to make its way to my desk!" the amount of joy that was radiating from him was overwhelming which was a nice change of pace given the sump he was in for a few days.

it was odd though it was like he was forgetting something important was happening on this day as to what it was evaded his mind but it was sure to make its way back to him later on. While on his way to retrieve his new additions the sudden feeling of anger started to creep upon him.

{Sheet / Magic}
A Peaceful Meeting (Khalfani)  Code-geass-icon
Stellan: #cc0000   Caelese:#0066cc
Fiorian: #9933cc
#2Khalfani † 

A Peaceful Meeting (Khalfani)  Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:16 pm

Khalfani †

The child of Chaos had become more powerful in the days that passed. With now having the ability to quite literally manipulate chaos energy, Khal had reached new heights. Still, they didn't have full control over their new powers so it was safe to say that all that had really grown was their potential. Ever since unleashing their aura, they had become more motivated to continue down Jorge road to true power and so for that reason alone, they had been making their way to the guild. They finally figured out a way to make controlling chaos easier. They had to focus on their strengths instead of trying to destroy their weaknesses. As the mage of eternal nightmare strolled through the city of Oak with their coat bundled up to protect from the vigorous winds, their eyes bounced from person to person. There weren't many people outside right now, probably because of how cold it was. Not to mention the sun had been going down too. Finally, Khalfani’s pupils landed on a familiar brown face; Azure. Khalfani placed their hands in their pockets, standing directly in Azure's path waiting for him to notice the Desiertan. He seemed to be excited about something. The Savannan raised an eyebrow curiously. Azure was a fellow guild member of Eternal Nightmare but the young Morningstar had already identified him as disposable. How could they not? Azure hadn't done anything that separated him from the pawns within the chessboard. Or maybe he did and Khal knew nothing after all. Yet perhaps he could become a friend. The first time they had met, Azure had lied about his name... annnnd he was also annoying. Alas nothing was the same so things could be different this time around. Besides, Khalfani needed to familiarize themselves with fellow guild members anyway.

#3Azure Fenic 

A Peaceful Meeting (Khalfani)  Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:01 pm

Azure Fenic

The anger that had started to build even more so with each passing second "Oh I remember now a certain little mouse is having a homecoming or something..." he remembered the first and second encounters that lead to them creating a rather strong dislike for one another which was more than understandable seeing as they have different points of view.

Azure could feel the gaze of someone on him as he checked his notebook for some reminders or other information to make it look as he hadn't noticed them but it was didn't matter to him as soon he would have his new books and would be locked in his room for at most three days. Both sides of him wanted to confront the person but not if it meant dealing with someone lesser than him Oh I hope their leather backs, he thought stopping and turning around.

{Sheet / Magic}
#4Khalfani † 

A Peaceful Meeting (Khalfani)  Empty Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:25 pm

Khalfani †

Truth be told, with their return came an influx of whispers throughout the guild. It was no secret by now amongst guild members that Khal was Odins child, but that didn't stop the concerns from traveling from member to member. For one, they were the youngest member. Secondly, nobody really knew what their abilities were- or anything else about them for that matter. Lastly, the math just wasn't...mathing for some people. There were also guild mates, however, that took interest in the vampire. Considering the little chaos mage didn't talk much, people were keen on getting to know them. It wasn't like Khalfani made it easy though. They also had nothing to prove. The guild leaders knew who of them and that was enough for now. Azure wasn't special or anything like that by far from what Khal had learned, but he did seem to get around a lot. Most guild members had nothing bad to say about em. He was a known guild member who seemed to have done more reading than most. It was noted that Azure spotted them before looking back into their book, probably doing the usual "Pretend not to see them" spiel. Then, it became even clearer. "Even though you were an...asshole the last time we met, you don't have to pretend like you don't see me." they said bluntly. "We're cool.".

#5Azure Fenic 

A Peaceful Meeting (Khalfani)  Empty Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:52 pm

Azure Fenic

Once Azure heard the voice of the little mouse he just wanted to throw nearly everything he has at them but that would just cause even more problems for them later on if people found out about it. The more he actually thought about the more that problems came from it so in the end, it was best not to really take any action currently. "So it was you after all this throws off my plans." something that always happened at some point but they needed more time to get the players ready for the game. It was odd hearing and seeing the little mouse act so friendly towards him if you could even call it that. Sticking to his bread and butter the informant wanted more details regarding their real reason for coming to Oka was just so they could keep better tabs on them.

This kid must think I'm stupid or something he's up to something and i will find out what it is the child-like side of him thought as they made their way over to Khalfani. The other side of him wanted to get the books then deal with this situation but was just about even with the book matter.

{Sheet / Magic}
#6Khalfani † 

A Peaceful Meeting (Khalfani)  Empty Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:51 pm

Khalfani †

Khalfani rubbed their head embarrassingly. "Well, you really didn't make it hard. You're black, you stand out." they scoffed, looking away with puckered lips. With a sigh the young teen folded their arms, their eyes grazing the book in Azure's hand as they turned back to face their guild mate. Azure was the perfect person to come to with some of the inquiries Khal had. Although they didn't seem to be the most formidable opponent in terms of physical strength or magical prowess, they always seemed to be reading- more than the Desiertan at least. That meant he likely had some interesting information. "What're you reading anyway?" The child of Morningstar asked. Genuinely curious, but moreso wanting to break the ice before asking for a favor, they spoke with a calm, cool tone. Sure Khal could have asked Odin but they didn't feel like looking for him just to ask a question that could be answered by someone within reach.

#7Azure Fenic 

A Peaceful Meeting (Khalfani)  Empty Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:57 pm

Azure Fenic

"...What?" It was a rather odd comment to hear but it was one way to start a conversation but he more than likely would have done the same thing in their position. It wasn't as though he hated the bart it was just the whole situation didn't really add up to him and that's information that was gathered

Khalfani showed interest in their recent haul but given that today was supposed to be a relaxing day they wanted to have some fun see if what information they could pull out, "Oh these are just some reports and task list I have to go over nothing to worry your little head about." poking the bear was always fun even when it came to getting information out of others "Why not try asking about something not related to my work." the tone in his voice was a mix of cheerful and serious.

{Sheet / Magic}
#8Khalfani † 

A Peaceful Meeting (Khalfani)  Empty Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:33 pm

Khalfani †

"I see." Khalfani responded, glancing down at the papers again to read over the words while they were still out and seeable. Khal's eyes then shifted back towards their guild mate. One glance at him and one could easily figure out who he was. He literally wore his personality. One could also see that Azure had a lot of potential. Whether or not he had been meeting his potential was an entirely different thing. Azure was clearly not willing to talk too much about his work, so Khal digressed. With a sigh they turned around, walking forward in the direction Azure was going. The Desiertan didn't want to stop the bookworm from going to his destination. "kay..." They began. "I don't trust you but... I trust my father, so in the spirit of guildhood I wanted to talk to you about the the future. Ya know...Our ambitions, our purposes and our dreams so that maybe we could help each other get to where we need to be." Hopefully Azure was mature enough to understand that this was a serious matter. Eternal Nightmare was an ambitious guild, it wasn't all fun and games. It was time to get down to business.

#9Azure Fenic 

A Peaceful Meeting (Khalfani)  Empty Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:03 pm

Azure Fenic

While it was clear that neither of them really liked each other the informant wasn't about to spill the beans on any of his projects/games that had been underway. Azure stopped walking and let out a small chuckle and turned to face Khalfani with a serious expression on his face and clenched his fist as he started to speak "Hahaha that's a riot! It's because I don't trust you that I won't tell you anything about me or my work." Knowing anything about him would just create more problems than anything else. He hadn't really opened up to anyone every sense the Syndicate broke up or maybe it was even before that. While it was true that Eternal Nightmare was a group filled with goals none of them seemed real.

Picking up his walk again he went on to make something clear "Your position doesn't matter to me the slightest kid I only answer to Odin directly." the childlike side of him felt as though this was just a bit harsh while the mature half left it needed to be said. Man, that was rough but he would have gotten in the way, the child half thought heading to their meet-up. It would be up to Khalfani if they wanted to keep following the informant or not at this point.

{Sheet / Magic}
#10Khalfani † 

A Peaceful Meeting (Khalfani)  Empty Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:41 pm

Khalfani †

All the young Morningstar could do was take a moment to think. They thought about Azure's response, they thought about how they should reply and they thought about the many different ways this conversation could go. Not because Azure had said anything that required the Desiertan to think, but because they were trying to understand their guild mate. Immaturity rose off of him like a bad smell, and then it all made sense. Despite the feeble attempt to assert his dominance, Khalfani wasn't at all bothered or swayed away from the topic at hand. The disrespect between them was tired. It was completely childish. "Why do you make everything a pointless competition?" Khalfani asked. The only explanation had to be a fragile sense of pride. Azure literally had an "aha" moment, as if he had found a way to one-up the chaos commander. "Who I am to my dad has nothing to do with why I chose to speak to you, but understand this..." They took a moment again. "Odin is my father and as such, I am an extension of him. Disrespecting me is disrespecting him, just like me disrespecting you is disrespecting the guild he created. I questioned your existence in his space long enough." Khal looked into the sky, clenching their shoulders as the frost-bit winds picked up. "I don't need Odin to do my dirty. You're my guild mate, and I kinda just want this childish whatever it is you have towards me to end." To be fair, Azure had always had this weird disdain towards Khalfani when really, Khal had never disrespected him or done him harm as far they could remember. Every time they encountered it was the bookworm who had been malevolent. This has to be put to an end one way or another and the vampire couldn't kill him so...

Last edited by Khalfani on Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

#11Azure Fenic 

A Peaceful Meeting (Khalfani)  Empty Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:30 pm

Azure Fenic

It had become clear that Azure was not getting out of this by just words though it was enjoyable to listen to the child talk, Completion a word that he didn't think applied to him but maybe it was something that they hadn't noticed their own action? Could it have been his fixation on the game that makes him come off this way or was it just a child wanting the last word in a conversation? Khalfani mentioned the age-old phrase of being an extension of someone. The mature side of the informant wanted to shut the kid up while the child half was rather taken back by their words "I'm just half of who I should be." It was something that he knew and has been actively trying to correct for some time now.

Khalfani wasn't the best person to be around but they did have their uses well one and that one uses being to get closer to Odin "You...you have a point we are guildmates. Why don't we start over then?" if they could form some type of guildmate trust between one another getting information and handling task would be a lot smoother. Azure stopped once again and turned to his guildmate and extended his hand to them "Azure Head of Intel gathering." this was their way of wiping the slat clean just so they can wreck it again.

{Sheet / Magic}
#12Khalfani † 

A Peaceful Meeting (Khalfani)  Empty Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:24 pm

Khalfani †

Khal's eyebrow arose when Azure first spoke. Half of him? The vampire noticed the shift in attitude and tone in Azure as well. So multiple personalities? Kinda like how Kaito had. There were a lot of interesting people in this country Khalfani was still learning how to maneuver in. Although quickly able to adapt, there were always people like Azure that made adapting a little tricky. Either way, Khalfani wasn't one who was in any position to judge. In fact, they were probably least qualified. After all, they had killed countless people because vampirism could turn you into someone you didn't realize you were capable of becoming. In the end, Azure seemed to agree. The young Morningstar didn't have the energy to discern whether or not their guild mate was being deceitful. Instead, with a light smile they extended their fist for Azure to bump. Head of Intel he said he was. Interesting. "Nice to meet you Azure, head of Intel. I am Khalfani head of...nothing. Haha." they chuckled embarrassingly. "Head of Intel, huh? Sounds like you're always busy working. Is that what you were doing? Gathering intel for the guild?" They asked as they walked alongside Azure, not sure where they were even heading.

- EXIT -

Last edited by Khalfani on Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:53 am; edited 2 times in total

#13Azure Fenic 

A Peaceful Meeting (Khalfani)  Empty Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:41 pm

Azure Fenic

All of this would be something that would need some time to adjust to if he really wanted to play off being a good guildmate for now anyway. Khalfani seemed like the type to run to daddy with any dirty secret that interest them but if the game was to actually go on then they would see the harm in letting a few things slip every now and then. They went on to talk some more and he put up a fist to which Azure grabbed and was shocked and then continued his way to the meeting place, at this point he was going to be late and the books would be lost to him.

"...Ya work something like that." it wasn't as though he wanted to keep the current task hidden it was just something that he didn't want to talk about at that moment. Playing the part of a good guild member was going to be rather troublesome if he started to actually started to take a shine to them.

Exit

{Sheet / Magic}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum