Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Painted Life Reflections.(Kazimir.)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Kazimir Seiryu 

Painted Life Reflections.(Kazimir.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:07 am

Kazimir Seiryu
Listening to the story, it was starting to piece together some of the history between Tempris and the woman in front of him. It was fascinating to see how the experience that they both lived through, gave them such different paths in life afterward.

"Seems you walked away from it alright. Sorry you had to live through that." The mysterious burning of the church was interesting to think about. But Kazimir wasn't going to ask any more questions about that topic. It may be too difficult or prying for the wind mage to keep going down that route.

"Good to hear you have forged something positive out of it. Where do you plan on heading now?" Kaz asked trying to shift the topic to something more light finally, and wonder what she would do now or where she would go. Meanwhile, the griffon just settled into the ground and took a nap.

#27Mimi 

Painted Life Reflections.(Kazimir.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:16 am

Mimi
It was interesting to consider over, all and all she was okay as a person even if she had some flaws as a person that was far different then anything"It could be, Over all I keep my life fairly simple over all."Maybe that was the key to her being happy and content about life, But she kept herself a bit more balanced. Then again her life was just walking around and doing thing which she could consider lucky in terms of how some ones life could be, Even if she knew if that had not worked out for her she really did not have many other options up front.

It was a good thing to ask."Well the curious parent to be aren't you?"Miriko only could help but sheepishly laugh about it.Since it was not super common for Miriko to laugh in large manner it seemed to cut off quickly."I plan to continue as I always do, Travel and see new places and people."So far a simple plan but she would explain it a bit more."But I have a few places and people I have promise to visit that I should attend too."That part would be the good place for her to mention since she barely mentioned where she could possibly be going at times as a person, Not that she was too shy to share it she just went and did them most of the time, Hence why she just tended to show up randomly.

#28Kazimir Seiryu 

Painted Life Reflections.(Kazimir.) - Page 2 Empty Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:18 am

Kazimir Seiryu
Kazimir carefully set the paintbrush down after having followed along with what Mimi had been guiding him through the painting. He finished the last flick of the paintbrush before setting it down. "Thank you for the lesson and your time." As he had asked her some questions, he met her laugh with a chuckle of his own.

"I suppose I do the best I can. Its important to get to know your future step daughter after all." He looked her in the eye as he spoke with a warm smile. It was nice to hear she planned on just enjoying a casual life moving forward. Wherever the winds would take her.

"Its been nice getting to know you Mimi," he leaned in and gave the woman a quick hug. "I'm sure you have many things and travels to attend to. don't forget to swing by Judith's house since you are in the area. She would appreciate it. In a way, you two are family as well." He let go of the hug and fixed his clothing, then gave a quick nod to the griffon, letting the animal know that he was ready to fly.

"Be safe. And if you ever need anything. You can contact me or Fairy Tail. I have a small village in Joya that you are welcome to escape to, should you ever need to." It was not an offer he made to everyone as it was a secluded space. Kazimir mounted the griffon and waved back to Mimi, leaving the painting he finished on the canvas. "My tiny gift for you Mimi," he said, thinking that the woman probably didn't receive a lot of paintings from people. While the mage followed along with Mimi's movements. There were also the rudimentary silhouettes on the painting of two people, sitting at a canvas. To mirror the moment they just shared.

Exit

#29Mimi 

Painted Life Reflections.(Kazimir.) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:45 pm

Mimi
Well this all ended rather delightfully. Then again she could admit later on to a few twist and turns with in her thoughts she did not expect but she had nothing to complain about in the end as well it seemed she could due to learn a few things herself from these situations. The gift and the hug where good it, it was something she knew in some way she needed to get use too, However one thing did confuse her. Was the part about some lady with the name Judith."Wait...Fairy Tail and here are two different areas...."Miriko mentioned to herself after Kazimir was gone.

It was because she had to think about it for a bit because it was two different areas. Did Fairy Tail teleport? Or does this woman just show up out of nowhere? Miriko had a bunch of questions on her mind now while she was packing up and going on her way.

{exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum