Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Port Side Fish Shopping.(Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mimi 

Port Side Fish Shopping.(Open) Empty Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:50 pm

Mimi
Much like a promise to Alistair, Miriko was not in one of her considered curious points to her mind to visit, Thus Miriko was now in Astera. Entering Astera Miriko would make sure she did not stay on Alistair's back too long during her exploring of the town."Well Alistair, We will have to see what kind of fish they have, I am sure I can figure out the jewel for it."Miriko mentioned while they where casually walking about.

Miriko always took these kind of things seriously, She valued Alistair a lot."Do pick any kind and as many fish as you like Alistair."So far for the moment, No brush or pencil was in her hand, no umbrella to cover up because it was winter, Just Miriko in her normal gothic attire, with a checker pattern blanket on her and her glasses on, She was the youngest looking woman to have an old lady look for her.

She was considering maybe knitting or sewing something rather then drawing, for these colder days and considering the time of year she just preferred maybe left her mind be free of making things for now, Look at places for how wonderful they where up front, Seeing the world with her Cattian one place at a time.

#2Lee Nakamura 

Port Side Fish Shopping.(Open) Empty Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:59 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn basically already knew this place like the back of her hand. How often she came here to get fish for Lector. He was very specific about what kind of fish. Icebergian Cod, Longfinned Tuna. There were so many species. The last time she came here, there were live lobsters for sale. Daisy was upset and stole all of the lobster right from under her. She had to pay for the merchant's merchandise. This prevented LeeAnn from taking her anywhere near the fish market. Now, she was by herself, not technically, but she had Caspien. Her guild tattoo was visible and stance important. The guild was the talk of the town, even if they stayed to themselves. She sighed trying to find one stand to go to.

"Crap! Lector's standard are too high for a small cat. Man, what a brat" she whispered. She wished she brought her fiance or Clyde with her. Clyde was a silent, edgy kid that never listened to Alex. For some reason, he listened to her since she was probably intimidating, but he never seemed scared. Infact, he seemed to show more respect towards her. She knew he was a werewolf just by the smell after being around Raymus and Lucretia. LeeAnn found a stand with fish. She took no notice of the others standing around. She was focused to find some fish for Lector and some of the others staying at the guild. Supplies was low with fish, even if the smell made her gag thinking of eating or cooking fish. Any kind of seafood make her stomach flip-flop. She sniffed the dead fish. She made a gag reflex motion. Her nose was very sensitive being a Dragon Slayer. Though, her mind was quickly changed to a different thought. "Alistair? Wait...that's Judina's companion..." she thought. Her head lifted up with hopeful eyes to see her friend, but come to find out no. Though the Cattain was there, she stared at him trying to believe this was a fever dream. "Alistair? Is that you?" she spoke.

Port Side Fish Shopping.(Open) Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#3Mimi 

Port Side Fish Shopping.(Open) Empty Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:58 am

Mimi
Slowly maybe that situation would hit Alistair, for now Lee could see that it was in fact Alistair, The only thing different was Miriko rather then Judina. But if Alistair had managed to move on from the situation or not yet to be seen, Lee maybe able to ask him when they did speak.

But what Lee could see was Alistair's current keeper did seem to care about him, He also seemed to also care about her as well. Alistair would rest his head on Miriko right shoulder for a moment and seemingly closed his eyes for a moment like he was relaxing and thinking for a moment. Miriko was rest her head on return on him."Price is not limited either this time."Mirko would mentioned wrapping one of her arms around the under part of his head."Just be sure you mention what you want."It was interesting to see Alistair rather relaxed and settled with Miriko, Even if Lee was use to Judina being the woman he was around.

Alistair then looked around like some one had called to him, Miriko must have not heard Lee's mention of his name, But curious what he was look at. If anything Alistair was a big cat, He would have no problem check out what was calling him, Even if he had a general idea because he knew the tone of voice."May I go check something?"Alistair asked Miriko to more make sure she would be okay."I will be fine, Do not take too long."The polite and fairly soft spoken voice of Miriko said in return,They had that kind of understanding, Like he was doing now Alistair could just walk away from Miriko was like it was not much of a worry. He would not take too long he had fish to choose, If Alistair took too long Miriko would just choose for him, Most likely buying the largest  size of the most costly fish she could.

If there was something Alistair might not want to relive again was most like something Lee would want to talk to him about, Nonetheless Alistair walked over to Lee and merely sat down in front of her."You called?"The Cattian mentioned to Lee after walking over to her, He was not any kind of fever dream, He was in front of Lee even if he seemed normal and okay now, He had to ponder how long that might be.

He would look back every once and a while at Miriko to see if she was okay or was having any problems, But she seemed to be talking to a business owner casually about something so for now Lee had a chance to talk to Alistair alone, Most likely before Miriko could walk over to them.

#4Lee Nakamura 

Port Side Fish Shopping.(Open) Empty Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:10 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn waited for Alistair to come over to her. She as not used to Alistair being with someone. Since she heard about Judina's death, the guildmaster did wonder about what happened to her faithful companion. Now that was answered. She knew talking about what had happened was a sore subject for the both of them. "I cannot believe it's you. Alistair, how have you been? What happened after Judina's...
she spoke. LeeAnn trailed off thinking about her best friend and the sacrifice she made for her back there. It was still believed that the guildmaster blamed herself for everything. She cleared her throat. "I...I am just glad you're okay. Who's that with you" she asked.

The demi-human's lizard tail twitched as her claws gripped the soil beneath her hands. A surge of emotions came over her as she hugged the Cattain. There was something coming over her as she cried silently. The sight of the last thing tied to her closest friend just forced some buried feelings to show. Part of it was Caspien's doing, forcing her to let some of these feelings out. All of her errands were forgotten by the sight of the Cattain. "I'm sorry. Just...going through a lot right now" she apologized.

Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#5Mimi 

Port Side Fish Shopping.(Open) Empty Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:11 am

Mimi
For the most part, It seemed these matters would be of the mental pain for Alistair, Weather or not he actually wanted this conversation to start with, was now entirely out of the window so to say, But at least Alistair could continue a conversation about it."I am just happy I have the will to move around, It took a bit of time for that to happen."He seemed to manage to keep himself some what going.

As for who was with him, Alistair would answer."That would be who you could class as my own now days, Miriko is a part of the same guild as she was."It seemed vague but most likely it would lead into detail as it went on. Since Miriko did stand out vastly in the port side city, her long and highly styled dark brown hair, Her purple eyes, Her dark gothic colour schemed dressed made in it's own interest way, Miriko was a being entirely of her own and far different from that mentioned and remembered lady in armour.

Alistair just simple put her head on top of Lee's for a moment as a sign of understanding."Before we get too carried away and I get carried away, Stay here for a moment."Alistair was just gonna be himself for a moment, Since Lee could see him doing this what Alistair did next might be something that he could never have done with Judina.

Walking over to Miriko who was quietly talking away to the vendor, then got picked up by Alistair like a parent would pick up a kitty to carry them which Miriko seemed to make some of nervous and lightly nervous sound as she was picked up. Then carrying over back to the meeting point. Alistair then put Miriko down making sure she was on her feet first.

Miriko then stopped being so nervous as she was brought over, the above mentioned details noted.Miriko was notably taller then Alistair's former master Judina."Oh I see Alistair must have brought me here for a reason, Wonderful to meet you I am Miriko of the guild Empyrean Divine. I often to get called Mimi if Miriko is too hard to say."She was soften spoken, polite, well mannered and rather reserved sounding. But nonetheless Lee now had Miriko here into the conversation, With the Painter not knowing what will be going on.

#6Lee Nakamura 

Port Side Fish Shopping.(Open) Empty Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:03 pm

Lee Nakamura
It was a difficult route to take when facing with problems. For LeeAnn, that was all too familar. The demi-human felt better letting out the buried emotions from underneath her conscious. Alistair spoke he was glad to be moving around. LeeAnn had to force herself to keep moving forward for her family and child. Hikari should not be suffer because of her own grief. She wanted to shield her daughter from such pain. Hikari was an extremely talented and bright little girl. Already, she had outsmarted her on several occasions. LeeAnn wanted her to go to a special school or training, but felt it would only damper on her own free will. Like her father done to her, she wasn't going to force her children to do things gaginst her will.

"I am just glad you're okay. Never knew what happened to you after that day" she spoke. She hated to bring back the pain, but an old friend was an old friend. Alistair excused himself for a moment to go fetch his new friend. The way he treated her reminded her and Ragtime or Caspien. Mostly, Caspien. The girl seemed nervous, but was filled in on the situation. Lee imediately noticed how much taller this girl was compared to her friend. She introduced herself as Mimi and from the same guild as Kurisa and Judina. LeeAnn smiled a little. "Pleased to meet you, Mimi. Any friend of Alistair's is a friend of mine. I'm Lee Nakamura, guildmaster of Infinity Wolves. Emphyran Divine is a great guild. The guildmaster basically saved my life, so if you see her tell her LeeAnn thanks her for everything back then. So...how did you two meet if I may ask?"

Character Sheet
#7Mimi 

Port Side Fish Shopping.(Open) Empty Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:34 am

Mimi
It would now hit Miriko who she was talking too, Also that Alistair did not inform her that he knew some one of this level, It seemed to baffle Miriko internally."Wait...a guild master, Alistair why did you not let me know you knew some one of this level?"Miriko then kind of just let that out, Then again it is not something she expected to encounter so soon, It was not something marked upon her normal list, After all meeting Alisa was something she considered a rarity."I mean...forgive me, Alistair does not tell me things he knows unless I ask, This just had not come up."It showed at least Alistair was still himself because you could hear him laughing about it slightly, Because he knew very well what he did not do and Miriko knew why she did not know.

Lee also knew her guild master, Well Miriko's mother but she still kept that quiet for the most part."I will pass that message on, I am due to return to the guild eventually. I do need to check back at the guild every once and a while since I travel so much."She was not avoiding Lee's seemingly main question, It just felt better to get the more basic things out of the way first.

Thus with that question Miriko actually did not give an answer right away, Walking over to one of the many carry bags Alistair had on him, You would see Miriko just open one up, after shifting a few things around. Mirko seemed to pull out a book flipping through the pages, With the pages that Lee could see in passing were drawings, Well detailed ones. Miriko had a few of these Miriko would walk over after finding the right picture and hand it over to Lee.

It was a picture of Judina's grave with Alistair next to it, Resting by it with flowers by the grave."I had been watching him for a fair amount of time."Yet again details and will, It was almost like an actual photograph but drawn in pencil."I had figured he would move himself eventually, But after a weeks it seemed he would not."This picture was the time she gazed upon Alistair, After Judina's burial. The ground still fresh, adorn with flowers left from Judith.

Miriko was not trying to make it too depressing of a situation, She was just explaining it the best and plainly as she could, Trying to also not come off as cold during it, Because she did actually care and realize how depressing the situation was."I spend some time and made sure he ate and drank, a small woman with light purple hair did as well. But he did not move for a long time."Everyone suffered and Miriko was just a woman looking at it all during the time as an outsider looking in, Just putting herself in there because she felt she could fix it.

Continuing on with the mention of it."A woman with light purple hair was also around fairly often as well, So I was just the only one who was looking after him."At least the pieces seemed to be lining up in the end, Miriko found a depressed Alistair by her friend's grave and worked to bring him back to a normal life and then took him and kept him going. Sure she was far different then the lady in armour, Miriko was not brave or strong. But she made a change she felt needed.

Placing her hand on Lee's shoulder Miriko just mentioned to Lee."Do not take this to negatively, But if you enjoy and value that picture enough you can keep that drawing. For you might be something more valuable for you."Miriko was offering it as a gift because it seemed these situations were something Miriko had a felt meant more to Lee at this moment, Drawings for Miriko can happen a lot more easily and Miriko enjoyed drawing the more positive parts of life. But the pale skinned Gothic art woman seemed to be trying to show she had some understanding of Lee's value to Judina and Alistair.

#8Lee Nakamura 

Port Side Fish Shopping.(Open) Empty Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:47 pm

Lee Nakamura
Mimi seemed to be caught by surprise at the mention of guild master. This was still something she was trying to get used to. The title did indeed carry some heavy weight. Demi-human stared at Alistair. He was indeed closer to Judina than she was, but still carried some heavy guilt about what happened. It was probably not even related Lee at all. "Oh, Alistair wouldn't of known about this at all. Unless you heard through rumors, Infinity Wolves is rather new and still getting on it's feet. We literally just finish renovating the whole place" she assured. This was possibly true. A lot of people still haven't of them either.

She listened intently. LeeAnn felt that women is familiar whom Mimi was talking about. Though, there was a drawing that made her heart drop. This woman seemed to be an artist, an artist with skill. As she flipped through the pages, she noticed the amount of detail in the pictures. Her face went pale as she sank furhter into the ground. "It's...her grave? Where is her grave?" She asked. It almost sounded rude. The demi-human realized this and corrected her behavior. Clearing her throat, she recollected herself. "Sorry, that was very rude of me. I am glad you helped him when..I could not. I didn't even know about her death until it was too late. If I learned anything the past year, its to not let grief consume you. Something I am still learning" she smiled. She petted the Cattain.

She explained how she cared for Alistair. If LeeAnn heard what had happened, she would offer the Cattain a place to stay as well. She was that kind of person. Afterall, she was the guildmaster of Infinity Wolves. The demi-human was handed a picture. It was extremely well done. Mimi seemed to have quite the talent on her. Perhaps she would enjoy coming to the guild. "This is amazing. Say, you seem to like art and drawing. Would you like to come the guild. I have lots of large aquariums, scereny, and a great view of the ocean you can come and paint and draw" she offered.

Character Sheet
#9Mimi 

Port Side Fish Shopping.(Open) Empty Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:54 am

Mimi
With Alistair's laughing being done he would mention."I know many things, But not this Lee has her own life compared to what else is going on with me."So Alistair did not know either but he did seem to have a bit of fun with the situation, He was still himself in the end and it showed from that. But at least it was a wonderful thing to joke about in the end about it. Just so everything was not so grim even with the grim subjects in the end as long as everyone could laugh about some things. In Miriko's case this was just learning more then anything else.

if anything even with Lee's behaviour was to be expect in some manner, since Lee asked Miriko could answer since it was something that she did know. She did have good intentions since Lee did mention have good connection to Alistair and the departed."Her grave is in Magnolia, I just happen to find it in passing. If need be I can give you map to the location."Just so Lee has even more option if she chooses to venture that way, There was some thing else she would mention."I do also hear if you talk to some one at Fairy Tail,They might bring you there as well."So Lee had a few leads that would help her, Miriko was just making sure there was various ways she could go about it, For being the outsider Miriko was already helping a fair amount.

At least Lee was one of the few people could actually pet Alistair when Miriko did not see a lot of people actually manage too, Sure he was friendly but he often just hide away and watched."I am by what you would consider trade an artist. I know various ways of drawing and painting. I also know other things around making and fixing clothing,hair styling and magic."Miriko was a different lady she worked and focused on so many things. With her request she did not mind going at all."Seems like a interesting offer, I have no problems going."Miriko was getting more chances to learn things it was like handing a small child candy.

But making sure of one thing."As long as Alistair does not eat your fish, After all they are important and needed."Miriko said mostly in humour, Since she did come to this city to buy Alistair high quality fish to eat, But she won't lie if asked she came here to see what the port town had to view as well. Miriko would leave it there she had to ask Lee after all."Are you interested in some kind of painting or drawing?"She was curious. After all Miriko offered one thing she did draw already, Maybe it was something else Lee wanted and not that exactly picture.It was pretty common after all for that to be the case and she was never the one to judge.

#10Lee Nakamura 

Port Side Fish Shopping.(Open) Empty Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:10 am

Lee Nakamura
It was true. Alistair and Lee really didn't talk much with Judina present, but they had recognized each other's presence when present. It was nice to see he was doing well. Mimi seemed to be taking very good care of him. If anything, she knew Judith would of taken him in or Kurisa.

Her urgency on Judina's grave was quite sudden, but to be expected. Judina was the first person to accept her flaws outside of her current team at the time and family. She held many secrets that even her own family didn't know. The very first friend she had ever kept for this long. It was hard to swallow the news when she first heard it. She was given the information and knew who to ask if she was ever in the area. A small, but apprecitive smile came upon Lee's face. "Thank you, this means a lot. I am sorry for my behavior again, I didn;t meant to sound so rude. She was the first person to... really accept my flaws and not judge" she smiled.

Mimi explained how she was an artist by trade. LeeAnn didn't expect anything less from what she saw in her skills. They were extremely impressive. So much so, she was considering paying Mimi for her services to have to her paint her daughter's favorite animal, Blue Lobsters. She had a pet named King Claud and managed to save all of the other lobsters from being food by stealing them. Hikari was quite the sluth. Of course, she had to pay the man for the loss of product. It was quite expensive, 20 lobsters. Though, LeeAnn did managed to release most of them back into the ocean where they came from. She kept the blue and a red one for her daughter. Lobsters were her favorite animals. They were creepy in her opinion. "Your skills are quite exceptional. I am very amazed by your quality and care in every brush stroke. You've got a gift and you use it well" she smiled.

Taking her to her guild, she thought this would be a small payment to allow her to probably draw and paint some new life. LeeAnn knew their guildhall was quite different amongst everyone else's. "Don't worry. I have all eyes on cats and fish. Trust me, I own an exceed who's always trying to eat more fish. If my guards wont get them, my daughter sure will. The aquarium was her idea because she already started to save animals. First, by stealing all the lobsters from the supermarket, live of course, then bringing animals home. The girl is only six and she's capable to doing so much in such little time" she laughed. The question did catch LeeAnn off guard a little. She paused and thought. "Not that I can think of, but I was going to ask if you take payment for your art. I was wondering if I could pay you, handsomely of course, to draw something for my daughter and fiance. One of the animals I have, their favorite is a grump blue lobster named King Claud" she asked. She stared at the picture and smilled. "I would also pay you for this picture too. I do adore this a lot. I appricate hand made things personally. Adds more of a touch you cannot find any where else" she smiled.

Character Sheet
#11Mimi 

Port Side Fish Shopping.(Open) Empty Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:51 pm

Mimi
It left Miriko wondering all of the things that really were left behind with the departure of the woman in mention, After all she did not ever really recall times she met herself, At least off hand anyway. But at least Miriko seemed to not be overly judgmental or worried about Lee's behaviour, Since there was an open admittance that she was looking on it."The subject of ones who have passed is sometimes a bit too hard depending on the person."For now it seemed that it would go a bit deep with out intending too at least right away,Miriko figured she had a bit more space to slowly work towards it, Life was interesting that way.

As normal people complimented Miriko's work."All great things require time and effort to forward towards a completed state, If none put either into it, the results will not be what they wish it to be."It was the painters view since she spent many years to be sure she could reach that level of work.She sometimes did allow herself other thing since she expanded upon many things, She mentioned a few things just drawing and painting always was the one she forwarded the most.

Even if it was meant to be a joke at first, Miriko would sneak another one in."It just means Alistair won't sneak off and eat a few things with out us knowing."Miriko and Alistair seemed to laugh about it,Which was the fun part about it. Miriko might have been far different then Judina but she seemed to be trying to be a more fun and entertaining person in the end."Even if I already know Alistair is well behaved enough to not actually do that."It seemed Lee had an interesting amount of family and people around her gathered, It was slightly inspiring. Something Miriko would keep in mind for later use.

Was it truly business now? not entirely, Miriko was a woman of her own ways of being. Since she seemed to value the first presented picture, Even if pencil and paper, No money value could honestly be placed in her mind that Lee could pay that she felt for her departed friend."Well we can talk about prices and payment for such things later, For there can be many factors to consider in it."Before they would go walking offer to the guild Miriko just walked over to one of the saddle bags on Alistair. Taking out a brush and a small vial of black ink.

dipping the very tip of the brush in the ink, Could be left to wonder what she was doing? Well as she took the brush out of the ink it did not drip. then at the edge of the page over the picture Lee wanted Miriko ran the brush by the edge too free it from the book cleanly with not other ink staining it's edges. Then with in the right corner she signed it as a proof mark it was her work.

Miriko then would have to the ink return like it was never on the brush, close the book. Put the brush,ink and drawing book back in her supplies."However,Consider the one you valued most with your eyes upon it's first gaze yours at no cost to you."That image with it's info was more important to Lee then Miriko. Miriko liked more happy things to be collected, Even if with in the pages of that book she took the drawing out of had Judith and Alistair around the graves too, It was just a personal thing to Miriko.

The rest of what they talked about however."The other things I may create under your request, I may charge for but since you do not doubt my work, I will make sure I am fair with my prices."Miriko was more then sure she had enough supplies for Lee's requests, Even if she was just intending fish shopping to start with.

#12Lee Nakamura 

Port Side Fish Shopping.(Open) Empty Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:17 am

Lee Nakamura
Death was a serious thing to get over. She never handled death well even at the the moment. She thought about her grandfather's sacrifce then Judina's death. The demi-human smiled. They were on their way to the guildhall. The building itself was the size of a castle. How her grandfather managed to grab something that large was puzzling. Although, it did need a lot of work done to it.

"I couldn't agree more. I had to build the guild and the guildhall from the ground up. Of course, I had a team behind it. All good things take time" she spoke. She tried to relate to what Mimi was saying. Art was something she always loved and appricated it's value. "I worry about Lector being a bad influence on him. My exceed isnt the most well behaved when it comes to fish" she teased. She smiled at the two of them. LeeAnn had grown to become a lot happier overall with her life. It was a slow process, but she loved where it was going. The lastest news was her cousin was now her and her fiances surrogate mother. This caused the whole family to really take a double look. Of course, Alex was thrilled. LeeAnn was worried her cousin was overexcerting herself, but thankful to have such a supportive family.

She listened to the artist speak. Money was probably a good way to pay her, but the experience was a huge part of it. LeeAnn welcomed Mimi into the guild hall and all the views it had to offer. The garden was open, the view of the ocean shore and the port, and of course, extravangent aquariums to uphold. "Well, you're the artist. I just want to pay your fairly and worth your time. I don't like cutting people short for their time. Name your price and I will pay in full plus tip or anything you need" she spoke.

Character Sheet
#13Mimi 

Port Side Fish Shopping.(Open) Empty Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:03 am

Mimi
At least conversation could move different ways. Then again Miriko would most likely reveal another thing that might not be expected right away, That she knew a few people Lee knew mutually."Ahh I see insistent to pay fairly, I suppose each guild master I have met has been this way."It was an observation, Since her last encounter with a guild master they where the same way slightly.

"Alisa Vollan was the very same way when I met her in my travels."
Miriko revealing she had met another guild master, She was already building quite a customer base, She just revealed Alisa because the connection of guild masters."Nonetheless it is just what I noticed."Miriko was still happy about this factor, it just means she was doing what she enjoyed in life well enough too achieve what she was wanting too.

But at least Lee would know Miriko's plan, It was fairly simple."I can spare my time, As long as I get Alistair some fine quality fish to eat, I eat something myself, The rest of the day is open."Miriko would also mention."I have enough paint and about 4 canvas' to paint with, I am sure whatever you are looking for can be achieved."It was a 3 point plan and she did not seem to have exact time whatever Lee mentioned or wanted could be fairly open.

But being in the guild building and at Lee's leisure, Looking at the open area's Miriko went to the view of the water. Alistair would not sit down right away, For the paint took out her normal supplies, various paints 4 large canvas, Since being in side the umbrella was not needed either, So she had both hands. After all the things were taken out. Miriko then found a chair and sat by her things."Pull up a chair, Tell me in which you want."Miriko mention more wanting to see what was said, She could tell her anything she wanted from the tall gothic painter.

#14Lee Nakamura 

Port Side Fish Shopping.(Open) Empty Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:26 pm

Lee Nakamura
LeeAnn was the the type to pay everyone fairly for their work. She followed, Mimi had quite the connection base. LeeAnn knew Alisa as her previous guildmaster from when she was in Blue Peguasus and Kurisa from when she was seeking shelter from Emphyerean Devine. Now that she was guild master, things were slight different.

"Alisa has great taste. I used to be in Blue Pegasus before I made Infinity Wolves. She's always been such as great person to be around" she complimented. The guildmaster lead her to the tank with a large size with a blue lobster acting all crabby. He was grumpy look with long whiskers feeling for any food. LeeAnn had just recently given him some this morning. He was already looking for more that she hid in his enclosure for him to find. It was to keep his mind going. Mimi was already setting up. LeeAnn pointed. "This is the little fella. This Buddy, our blue Lobster. A favorite amongst Hikari as you can see. She always is giving him shells and anything she can find for him" she explained. He was moving around quite a lot for a blue lobster. He was messing around with the shells filled with found when he found where it was. LeeAnn found a chair and say next to Mimi pointing out which ones she was wanting for the painting.

Character Sheet
#15Mimi 

Port Side Fish Shopping.(Open) Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:07 am

Mimi
It would be an interesting moment for Miriko, After all every being has things that had values to them in their own way, Miriko even herself had said objects she had she kept hidden away at home. Miriko knew and understood the value of object was not in the cost of them, but the meaning of it at times. It is how she viewed her paintings. What she was shown was something worth painting, She had the ideas for it and all. But when they both settled in she would ask more in depth.

Miriko would be collect her normal painting things, Even this time making her paint plate a little show for Lee and whoever was watching. She would just simply hold her plate resting her brushes on it, opening up each bottle of paint, They would start to flow out of their bottles like fountain with water, Landing upon the plate by colour keeping them section a part for as she would need. Leaving her fingers clear of the brush and paint. The liquid of the paint then sprouted into small dragon like heads and with in their mouths they would pick up the brush that Miriko had left there. Swirling around her slowly then spreading out to Alistair, going into the one of the bags and getting more brushes, Flowing around Lee back to Miriko giving her the brushes then returning to the plate.

Then she would have to ask."Is it the lobster you wish as a painting? Or did you have something else in mind you more desire."Miriko wanted to be sure before anything else, The lobster and it's wonderful collection of shells was already enough of to go off painting wise, But she wanted to be sure. Lee was the customer after all. It was just what she wanted rather then what Miriko saw.

Alistair would actually settle sitting between Lee and Miriko, Then again Miriko could wonder and think about about a few questions about some one she had in mind, But she wanted to kind of hold back on it for now.

#16Lee Nakamura 

Port Side Fish Shopping.(Open) Empty Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:26 pm

Lee Nakamura
The process was surely interesting for the guildmaster. She watched Mimi paint the colors with the palatte on her. MAny colors splashed and just slowly with each brushstroke. Art was something Lee had always admired, but could never get her hands on. The demi-human remembered paintings her parents had bought or had in the family for generations that were worth millions. The Nakamura family was powerful. Historical. Not to mention good with finding value in things. Though, they were known for having such heart. The trails of paint of each drop made the whole painting worth more.

After a while, Mimi turned back to show her the painting. The redhead's mouth dropped to the floor, figitively. She was lost with words. She had never really seen anything like this ever in her life before. It was an exact replica of the real thing, but magnified. It was beautiful. She was at a loss for words. Right on cue, a small shrill voice came from the back of the room chasing a small snake around the guildhall. "Come back, you need your medicine" screamed Hikari. The guildmaster excused herself and picked up the snake gently. It' wrapped around her arm like a fancy bracelet. LeeAnn ushered Hikari to see the painting. "Hikari, Mimi painted this of Buddy. What do you think?" The small six year-old stared at painting with wide eyes. She turned to the woman and smiled with beaming excitement. "Miss Mimi, this is so fantiastic! Buddy will love this. You're the best artist I have ever seen. How did you get so good" she beamed.

Character Sheet
#17Mimi 

Port Side Fish Shopping.(Open) Empty Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:14 am

Mimi
It seemed there was things she was use to that was praise for her painting but she would always mention one things to other people."I am just doing what I practice for many years to do."Miriko was humble even if she was considered a talent and rarity, It was entirely practice as well.That way even if Miriko could be an inspiring figure it was not an seemingly impossible task if some one wanted to be a painter like herself.

That and Miriko might look out there. Being the tall gothic woman she was with really fancy hair and styling herself in her own interesting ways."Nonetheless, I am delighted you both enjoy it."Miriko mentioned even if it was casual and general work, She always had the figure she was painting close to her so she would work on it all easy.

So far It was nice here that there was very little worry."Is it just Buddy that you wish for a painting for?"Miriko had mentioned to ask. Because never knew what else a person could have wanted, There was always other things a person could want. Not that she was going to push such a situation if it was now just to normal conversations it would not be a problem either, After all surely a few questions could be asked of Miriko or Alistair.

#18Lee Nakamura 

Port Side Fish Shopping.(Open) Empty Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:05 am

Lee Nakamura
The guild master felt so happy with the final product. She couldn't even put it into words from the pure joy. Hikari smiled at with wonder and so many questions, but she ran off quickly to show buddy. The blue lobster seemed to care less not knowing what the little girl was talking about. Though, upon seeing the painting he was crawling upon the glass trying to get a better view.

"Hikari loves animals, more so than the average kid. She is very intelligent. Thank you so much for doing that. There is no need to do more than you already have" she smiled.

She was even more thankful for Mimi's act of kindness. She hated to have people do more than she already did. Long story short, she was happy. She stared at Mimi and smiled.

"If you want something to eat, please feel free to help yourself. Perhaps if I have another idea, I can call you later," she announced. Later on the small shark human ran over to her mom and gave her the painting. "I think Buddy likes it, can you hang it up where he can see it?" She asked with a big smile. The demi-human gave a nod and followed through wit doing so.

-exit-

Character Sheet
#19Mimi 

Port Side Fish Shopping.(Open) Empty Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:07 pm

Mimi
It would be a good way to settle a situation, Even if it was a easy one, Miriko and Alistair got to meet some one new to at least Miriko. Alistair got to relax a tiny bit and life yet again to moved to some thing some what normal. Since these things are what Miriko kind of made her life about and made her content, Even if she had a few questions she had wanted to ask at one point about something she wanted to now, But given the joy she was seeing now, It was much better to maybe talk about it another time.

Nonetheless the entire mission of this area in the end would be met, Alistair would get some really pricey fish that was well worth the money and time to go get, It was something she felt entirely happy about it, One of these days she would find Lee again.

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum