Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rusty on spells

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Steel 

Rusty on spells Empty Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:22 am

Steel

Hi quick question.

What happened to my trained spells when my limited magic was bought? Can I write new spells and get them without training since I trained all those spells before?

Also I reckon that I get a new starter magic (since my magic was bought) Do I get a free starter enhancement for that magic?

#2Poropo Poproporp 

Rusty on spells Empty Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:46 pm

Poropo Poproporp
Sorry it's taking so long for someone to respond.

From what I know, your old spells don't need to be retrained as long as the Requirement for the spells was something like "Lighting Magic" in which case if your Starter Magic was Lighting Magic then you could still use those spells.

As for the Starter Enhancement Slots - I know from experience a purged Free Slot cannot be filled freely. If a Limited Magic counts are a "purge" for enhancements if they cannot move over, then unfortunately you will need to buy your free slot enhancements. Thankfully, if you already have enhancements then you can still keep those.

#3Steel 

Rusty on spells Empty Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:53 am

Steel

Thanks for answering me Poropo.

It's been over a week and I havent gotten a definitive mod answer so il just stay away.

#4Tempris 

Rusty on spells Empty Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:45 pm

Tempris

Steel wrote:Thanks for answering me Poropo.

It's been over a week and I havent gotten a definitive mod answer so il just stay away.

hey, sorry for taking forever to respond but it doesn't seem like you have a slayer magic. So you don't have to give up your magic if someone else bought it.

if you ever have any more questions. DM me at ZombieDesu#8867. I would happily walk through any issues

Rusty on spells Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#5Steel 

Rusty on spells Empty Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:55 am

Steel

Yeah I didn't want to wait any longer so I bought Shinkuu. I previously had Dragon slayer magic.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum