Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oak - Interrogation Tactics [D-Rank] [Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jin Takayama † 

Oak - Interrogation Tactics [D-Rank] [Solo] Empty Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:03 am

Jin Takayama †
Jin and Remy Martello walked down the streets of Oak in relative silence as they headed towards their destination. It had only been a few hours since Jin and Ikazuchi had made their way back to Oak in order to follow up on any leads regarding Yamashiro’s location. After completing a favor for Herman, they were informed of where Yamashiro’s possibly location in Port Astera. Knowing that they would have to stop for supplies before they departed, the two of them split up. On his way to get supplies, Jin ran into Remy who asked him for some assistance on a job. With the promise of a job more physical than the last and with having to burn some time before it was time to depart, Jin readily accepted. Before long, the two of them find themselves in front of a building that was still under construction, much like the location of the first job. Wordlessly, the two of them enter the building as Remy hands Jin a black balaclava. Martin also arrives and begins to speak to Jin. “There’s a piece of shit tied up in the back from the Tessio Family. Rumor is he’s the one who set up the boys. He also knows about a cash transport that’s scheduled sometime soon. Hide your face and beat the shit out of him until he talks but don’t kill him. I want to know everything there is to know about it. I would say to not use any weapons but I know that’s not a problem for you.  Just make sure that he does not find out you are doing this for the Martello Family.” Jin nodded, quickly putting on the provided balaclava. He needed to let off some aggression.

WC: 291

#2Jin Takayama † 

Oak - Interrogation Tactics [D-Rank] [Solo] Empty Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:07 am

Jin Takayama †
Jin enters the room and lets the door closing, his footsteps echoing as he moves towards the man. The man was tied to a chair in the center of the room, his back facing Jin. As Jin moves in the man’s sight, he begins to talk. “Who the fuck are you?” he yells. Jin says nothing as he glares at the man. “You don’t know you’re fucking with. I’m with the Tessio Family and as soon as the boys find out that I’m gone, your ass is grass you big idiot.” With a growl, Jin delivers a solid punch to the man’ face, breaking his nose instantly. He howls in pain as his chair falls back from the force. Jin reaches down and grabs him by the neck, easily lifting both him and the chair up. “Tell me what you know about the transport.” The man spits blood in Jin’s face as he sneers in disgust. “Go fuck yourself. I’m not telling you a damn thing.” Irritated yet impressed by the man’s resolve, Jin slams his fist into the man’s right shoulder and separates it. The man howls in pain again as Jin tosses him to the side. The man lands on the now separated shoulder as he unleashes another howl of pain.

Jin approaches as the man glares at him with near bloodstained eyes. Jin holds his hand outward as an orb of energy starts to form. As he moves closer, the orb increases in size. The man stares at him in fear as Jin moves closer. “You know what this is right? You know that if I use this, you’ll die. Tell me what you want to know and you might just live. Deny me once more and you’re dead.” A few minutes later, Jin exits the room and tosses the now bloodied balaclava aside. Remy and Martin end their conversation as Jin approaches, eager to hear what the behemoth has to say. “The transport is scheduled for next week at dawn. They’ll be using the route to the east to move it out of Oak. You should be able to ambush them from there.” “You sure this information is legit?” Remy inquires as he peeks in the room and sees the man barely alive on the floor. “I’m sure. He values his life.” The two men smile at Jin as Remy hands Jin his payment. “Again, the Martello Family appreciates your help. If anything else arises, we’ll contact you."

WC: 412
TWC: 703

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum