Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do they have a McDonalds there? [Era to Port Astera]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ryuko 

Do they have a McDonalds there? [Era to Port Astera] Empty Sat May 15, 2021 3:24 pm

Ryuko

As Esperia reached the outskirts of Era she was quite eager to start her journey toward Orchidia City. She was secretly hoping that she could arrive there before Valerie and Hasani did, which was part of why she was going to rely on the help of a loyal old friend of hers. Letting out a sharp whistle, the sound the vampire girl made was more than enough to signal a white wyvern to appear in the distant sky, rapidly approaching her location till it finally landed in front of her. The silver-haired vampire smiled briefly at her companion, a hand raised to pat the creature's back in a greeting, which earned a soft growl of appreciation from the wyvern.

"Thank you for waiting on me~" Esperia whispered gently after which she climbed onto the wyvern's back, allowing the winged beast to take flight as they started making their way into the sky. "Take us to Port Astera please~ I want to check something out~"

A soft growl came from the wyvern who soon started to beat its wings, leading the duo to start their travels once more. However, why they were going to Port Astera, and what they would find there was a story for another day.

50% WC reduction to traveling makes my trip only take 200 words~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum