Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hobby Hunting [Atani]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lee Nakamura 

Hobby Hunting [Atani] Empty Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:31 pm

Lee Nakamura
Hargeon was still a place he could never get used to. No matter how hard he tried. He was always used to his home in Era back in the old days, but since Hikaru had become even busier with life, he was now in charge of everything. Spring was here and was glad the cold was going away. Though, spring brought allergies. He was drugged up on medication the past week due to a sinus infection. Today was the first day he actually felt like himself again. He felt a bit more well-rested from the sleep he had gotten. Lee was at the park going on a walk to take in the sights around him. Nowadays, hobbies were a dream. It was his first day off from work and being down with allergies. What to do?

He really had no hobbies besides reading and people watching. Neither of those were fesible for him right now. Plus one of them made him act like a freak just observing human behavior, but it helped him understand social ques and predict behaviors. It was always a fun experience. He stopped at a garbage can that had litter all over it.

Lee shook his head in disapproval. "Are you kidding me? At least throw the trash in the bin. It's not that hard", he told himself. He picked up all the trash and place them in the metal garbage bin. The park looked a little bit better. He dusted his hands off and adjusted his loosely fitted tie. "Now...what to do? I need a hobby. Perhaps flower pressing? Astrid did mention that could be something interesting, but sounds a little cruel to the poor plants. Maybe just drawing them would be fun." He was still buzzing ideas in his head while walking, not really paying attention where he was going. He accidnetally bumped into someone and caused him to skip out of his day dream. "Oh shoot! Stupid me, I am so sorry. Here let me help you up. Are you okay?"

Hobby Hunting [Atani] Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#2Atani 

Hobby Hunting [Atani] Empty Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:26 am

Atani

Atani Tathvir
Cálë lómillon tuiuva
- 267 | @ Lee -
It was finally spring. Though Hargeon's winters were never extreme due to it being situated in southern Fiore, the warmer weather was very much still welcome. It brought with it colorful flowers, curious animals, and an overall happier atmosphere. In part, Blue Pegasus's Easter event had helped springboard that newfound positivity. Though it entailed her as well as several other mages dressing up in a rather revealing costume, in the end it was worth it. To celebrate the end of the festivities, Atani decided to take a stroll in the warm sunlight.

Stepping out of her home, the young elf revelled in the fresh smell of petrichor. There had been a fresh April shower the night before it seemed, setting a blissful mood for her walk. It did not take long for her to become completely enveloped by her surroundings. Her eyes would drift from tree to tree, flower to flower, squirrel to squirrel. Her ears would tune into the soft chirping of the birds and scuffling of the rabbits. Needless to say, she had not even noticed she was going to quite literally run into someone until it was too late.

Atani lost her balance and fell onto the still damp streets. The man who she had collided with offered her a hand and apologized for what happened.

"Oh no, I'm fine. It was my fault too. I wasn't looking where I was going." She took the man's hand as she stood up. As she got a better look at his face, she tilted her head to the side curiously. "Have I seen you someplace before?"
bloop ♡
template by punki of adoxography

Hobby Hunting [Atani] Lu7gGv2
#ff6666 - Fiorian #cc6666 - Elvarin #996666 - Val'Elvarin
#ffe666 - Fiorian #ccc666 - Elvarin #999966 - Val'Elvarin
#9b2222 - Sinese

#3Lee Nakamura 

Hobby Hunting [Atani] Empty Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:48 pm

Lee Nakamura
The young woman did catch his eye by her beauty and not to mention her Blue Pegasus emblem. She had mentioned it was her fault, but Lee knew better. He helped her onto her feet again, making sure she was around this time. "No, I will take the blame. After all, it is the proper thing to do for a lady", he replied. A lot of people within the guild referred to him as Prince Charming for how chivalry was around everyone, but most of all women. His past helped with knowing how a girl wanted to be treat, seeing he was one before. Though, that was a secret only Alisa knew for now.

The young elf mentioned that he looked rather familiar. Thinking back to the recent events, he was around for the Blue Pegasus Easter event but wasn't in rather revealing clothes like most of the other male members. He did a Wonderland Rabbit theme that evening. He now noticed her from that knight. "Same to you. We're you at the Blue Pegasus Easter Event? I noticed you're from Blue Pegasus as well. My name is Lee Nakamura, it's a pleasure," he introduced himself. He confirmed her suspicions on the spot. He was the type of man, to be honest with anybody to avoid any confusion or miscommunication.

Usually, a princely type of character would kiss a ladies' hand or bow, but Lee felt that was a little too over the top. She seems the type of woman who didn't like to be the center of attention. "I don't want to be rude, but are you an elf? This is a rather upfront question. I just never met one before." He felt bad for asking like this, but he was rather curious. Lee loved to meet different types of characters and add to his book of knowledge.

Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#4Atani 

Hobby Hunting [Atani] Empty Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:30 am

Atani

Atani Tathvir
Cálë lómillon tuiuva
- 225 | @ Lee -
Ah, so that was where Atani knew him from. She nodded her head as the man asked if she had been to Blue Pegasus's most recent event. It appeared that they were both part of the same guild, but had never properly introduced themselves until just now. Evidently, his name was Lee Nakamura.

"Atani Tathvir," she replied, smiling to her guild mate. "You were... one of the ones dressed more fancily, right?"

Yes, she was fairly certain she recognized him now. The elf had mostly hung around the same people during the event-- Alisa, Daiko, and Raze to be specific. Aside from Daiko, she unfortunately did not end up meeting anyone new that day.

Atani was taken aback when Lee asked if she was an elf. She would have thought the ears were a dead giveaway-- she had never had anyone question their authenticity at least. She was equally as surprised to discover he hadn't met one before. She knew elves in Fiore were rare, but she didn't think they were that rare. It appeared she was wrong about that assumption.

"Uhm... Yeah, I am," she said, aiming a finger to her pointed ears. She spoke with a voice of surprise as opposed to using a matter-of-fact tone. "And I would guess you're a neko?" The girl eyed the man's own pair of unusual ears.
bloop ♡

#9b2222 - Sinese

#5Lee Nakamura 

Hobby Hunting [Atani] Empty Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:28 pm

Lee Nakamura
They were both at the same party. When she had mentioned he was one of the ones dressed more fancily, he smiled, giving a nod. He knew most of the Blue Pegasus men were show-offs always trying to swoon the ladies or men, but he wasn't like that, despite how hard he tried. As all everyone may know, he was very secretive man and rather stay that way. He liked leaving himself a mystery to everyone. He would compare himself of a cliffhanger, always wanting to know more. "Bingo. I am not the type to dress...skimpy. Too inappropriate for someone of my style. I saw you with Daiko as well. He is such as sweet guy," he smiled.

The question he asked made her realize how dumb or unaware he was, truly. If the word stupid could be defined, his picture would probably show up next to it in the dictionary. When she pointed to her ears, he facepalmed at himself. "Oh god. I am so sorry for being ignorant. Guess I not aware sometimes, I am sorry Atani. That is sure a pretty name."

The aura from Atani really gave him a feeling he could trust her more than most other people. He had a hard time trusting people seeing how his past sometimes make him hestant to be open. When she eyed his ears, she asked if he was a neko. Given the state his tails weren't present fully, he could see the mistake was quite common. He felt he could be open with her as well. He shook his head.

"No. I am a kitsune. Usually, I would lie and avoid this question, but I feel I could trust you. My kind is rare and hid due to people hunting for our tails. I have yet to meet another kitsune," he replied. He read stories of kitsunes being protective of their tails, but honestly, he would rather cut them off and become human most of the time. He missed not having the bother of having the tails.

Character Sheet
#6Atani 

Hobby Hunting [Atani] Empty Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:19 pm

Atani

Atani Tathvir
Cálë lómillon tuiuva
- 243 | @ Lee -
"Oh, thanks!" the elf replied in response to Lee complimenting her name. "But really, don't worry about it. It's fine!"

She shot the golden-haired man a genuine smile. There was no reason for him to apologize. Perhaps her ears just were not as obvious as they sometimes were. She only occasionally adorned them in jewelry or greatly exposed them with tying her hair back. That said, they were so large-- as was typical of her species-- that her tips almost always managed to poke out even if she tried her best to hide them, though she never had any reason to as of yet. It seemed Lee did not have the same luxury as Atani in that regard.

He was not a neko, but rather a kitsune. She had never met one before and had certainly never heard of them being hunted for their tails. It was something the elves of Athalran never touched upon; the only races they warned of and thus spoke of were humans and beings aligned with the dark. Nekos, dwarves, and the like were never discussed.

"Oh, I didn't know," she said to Lee. "There are tales of those who hunt elves too for our ears... But honestly? I haven't met anyone in Fiore like that. I'm beginning to think it's an outdated tale the Wood Elves where I'm from tell us, but I guess I haven't really been here all too long yet to know for sure."
bloop ♡

#9b2222 - Sinese

#7Lee Nakamura 

Hobby Hunting [Atani] Empty Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:31 pm

Lee Nakamura
Lee laughed a little. He gave a jolly smile to the fellow elf. He grew up as a human most of his life. His blood parents concealed his kitsune form with a powerful seal that could only be broken by him. For years, he was always so sickly and frail. His step-parents were afraid he would fall over in his condition. Hikaru was the true inspiration to motivate him to become the best person he could be. Walking his in footsteps made him proud of himself. His horrible past with kidnappers and torture made him shiver at the thought. At the time, no one knew he was a kitsune, not even himself. The magic religious cult caused him to even become sicker, even to this day he still has some symptoms that are not visible to the human eye.

Lee was not the type to talk about himself too much. He avoided it at like the plague, but at the same time, he could see Atani shared somethings in common with him. "Well, I grew up with my form concealed most of my life. My adopted parents didn't even know I was a kitsune. So I never knew species were hunted for...special things. Didn't open my eyes until I became a kitsune", he explained. He was not too familiar with his kind nor was he really interested. He liked his life the way it was with his adopted family, or what he considered his real parents and family.

"Hm. Guess that sort of thing is not something many would probably speak about seeing how it's a touchy subject. I can see why. You said you're a wood elf. Do you mind telling me about your culture? I hope I am not being so overwhelming," he asked. He wanted to not stress her out by asking all these questions about her and her culture. He was a man of knowledge and loved to know as much as possible.

Character Sheet
#8Atani 

Hobby Hunting [Atani] Empty Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:44 pm

Atani

Atani Tathvir
Cálë lómillon tuiuva
- 298 | @ Lee -
Atani found it fascinating that it was even possible to conceal one's race like that. As far as she knew, it was impossible to completely cloak physical traits. Even if she were to use illusion magic to mask her appearance, her elven ears would very much still be there; she would be able to feel them. So for Lee to be completely unaware of the existence of his own ears and tails, it was unbelievable. There was likely a lot more to kitsunes than she knew.

"That's crazy," the elf marveled. "I never knew it was possible to suppress physical traits like that."

While Atani was left with dozens of questions on the matter, it seemed Lee was equally interested in her own life as a Wood Elf. In particular, he wanted to know about her culture, which Atani found surprising. It was not something people often inquired about, but that did not mean his questions were unwelcome. In fact, she was delighted to share what she knew. She would have wondered the same if she was in Lee's shoes.

"Sure! And don't worry, I don't mind at all." She gestured to a nearby park bench to sit during their discussion. Once situated, the mage would begin her explanation. "Hmm... Where to start. I suppose everyone has their own different customs depending on where they came from, but the core values in Wood Elves are rooted in nature. We're connected to it in every way, even in the mana that courses through our veins." As a demonstration of her own abilities, Atani spiraled a thin stream of water around her hand.

"That, and spirits. Woodland spirits roam freely where I'm from, and elves live in harmony with them. It's one of the most magical experiences living in Athalran."
bloop ♡

#9b2222 - Sinese

#9Lee Nakamura 

Hobby Hunting [Atani] Empty Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:19 pm

Lee Nakamura
Lee shrugged. It was still a wonder to him that even he didn't notice the amount of magical energy focus on his body. It was no wonder his body was rotting somewhat from the compressed magical energy. Now, it was gone. In all honesty, Lee much preferred to not have the tails and ears. It was too much attention for him and the wrong kind, at that. He much preferred those features to be gone. Much of the time, they got in the way of what he was trying to do, especially his tails. They were annoying.

"In all honesty, it does make sense as all of my magical energy was suppress into a tiny baby body. That slowly made my body crack. Mages are still trying to figure it out to this day."

He listened intentally since elves were kinda hard to find in Fiore. From what he heard, they were secluded from human populations and kinda solitary to their own groups. This was just from rumors and stereotypes. He was not the type to put that on someone until he understood how a race was and what cultures they have. He was a man of quality and culture. Growing up, he didn't really know too much until he went to Joya the first time with Manzo. Culture became something of interest to him. Elves were the most interesting to him since they were so much of a mystery and mythical compared to other races.

"Reminds me of a family unit almost. That's pretty cool." He watched her perform a stream of water proving her point how were all connected to nature. It got him thinking about gods and spirits. After all, he was almost convinced it was all a hoax to give others an excuse to hurt other people or do radical things from his personal experiences. Shivering at the thought of his past, he grew more curious. "Even humans or just wood elves? That is a very deep idea. How all creatures are related to nature of some kind. You said something about spirits, right?" Living in harmony with spirits? What a neat idea. If only he could believe that with himself.

A cold chill seeped into his bones causing the fire mage to feel authentic cold for the first time in his life. This was odd seeing how Lee was always warm being a fire mage. He got cold before, but nothing a little fire or jacket wouldn't fix. He felt some spiritual presence that caused him to jump as little.

"LeeAnn.."

A voice murmured his old name. Though, he was the only one who could hear it. Atani could not. Lee gulped a little, getting a little unsettled. He looked back at Atani. "How do spirits function? I am actually asking for a purpose. Lately, I have been having...weird instances. I am not a spiritual person, but I feel a presences of someone or something always behind me since a week ago. Can...spirits follow you? Or do strange things?" His gaze grew a little freaked out by the weird whisper of his old name. No one ever said it now since his gender change.

Character Sheet
#10Atani 

Hobby Hunting [Atani] Empty Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:44 pm

Atani

Atani Tathvir
Cálë lómillon tuiuva
- 402 | @ Lee -
"A family unit?" Atani scratched the side of her chin. "I wouldn't really consider elves to be any closer to each other than humans, if I'm being honest." Though they probably wouldn't like to hear that. Some would own up to it, but others engulfed in elven supremacy would claim they were more loyal to their kind than humans were. To be put on the same level as them in any form could be perceived as an insult, which of course was not an idea every Wood Elf possessed, but a large enough number did for it to be irritating to think of.

Atani knew where Lee was coming from, asking if the connection to spirits or abstract things such as nature was the same with humans, though that was something she disagreed on. "I don't think so," she admitted. "Not that there is anything wrong if humans don't, but they're just so diverse of a race. If a human is connected to an element or concept, it's probably from their family or culture. For instance, someone from Joya would be raised vastly different from someone from Iceberg... But Wood Elves, well, it's kinda in our name. We're connected to the woods and nature."

She hoped that was a sufficient explanation. There were parallels she could draw between the different cultures of humans and the different kinds of elves. While humans traversed between countries with ease, the same could not be said about elves. Generations ago, all had been part of a singular elven race; however, they since splintered off. Wood Elves such as herself were now vastly different from High Elves and even more so from Dark Elves, though that was another discussion for another time. Atani did not feel like turning this into a history lesson.

The elf's brows knit in concern as she saw Lee be spooked by something, though she could not see what it was. He proceeded to ask about spirits, how they functioned. He suspected issues of his own regarding them and wanted to know more.

"They... can, yes. Most of the spirits I've encountered were rather friendly, but even the mischievous ones cause no harm. In most cases, they're tied to something. For where I'm from, the woodland spirits are of course tied to nature, but outside of that, I suppose they could be attached to objects, places, the deceased, and sometimes even the living."
bloop ♡

#9b2222 - Sinese

#11Lee Nakamura 

Hobby Hunting [Atani] Empty Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:23 pm

Lee Nakamura
Atani was now a bit more clearer on how all things are connected to nature. Diversity was the key to being connected to an element. It made more sense how he had more of affinity to fire than lightning since he was adopted. Hikaru was always so puzzled by why he chose fire, but made no concern out of it. "Kinda makes sense seeing as how my whole adopted family is lightning and I chose fire. My brother was always so confused by that," he laughed a little.

The subject grew a little deeper and heavier for him. He felt his heart sinking into the pit of his stomach. His past, the cult he and his mother were kidnapped to, and even his illness was all catching up to him. All this time, he was happier trying to ignore what made him well...him. For so long, he was trying to deny his past to avoid sadness and weakness. Atani explained that spirits outside from her woodland home could be tied to the dead and even the living. What about religion? That made him think.

"Ya know, she is right."

It spoke again. His face grew even a bit pale, he felt the color drain a little bit out of his face. The fire mage's head grew a little light that he had to sit down a little, holding his head. "This can't be happening...tied to the living? It could be anything. Atani, could there even be chaotic spirits...not evil or bad just...chaotic?" His questions were growing even stranger to him. Spirits weren't supposed to exist. All the purpose of this was to give people something to believe in, but that was being proven wrong. A belief he held onto so dearly that it became true to him. He was never open to the subject of that being a possibility that could be wrong.

"I am going to be honest and please, whatever I say...stays between us. A week ago, my cousin was kidnapped and found almost dead in a deep coma. When I heard what happened, I vowed to do whatever it takes to find the perps who did it and put them to justice. Though, I feel weak and begged anyone listening like gods, deities, people, animals, anyone to help me get more powerful. Do something. I was desperate at the time and angry at myself. Ever since then, I hear voices that don't belong to anyone, strange things are happening, and even dreaming of a shadowy figure following me. I...I cannot comprehend it." She gave a stressful sigh and buried his hands into his face. He was at the end of his rope trying to find a reason or way this could have happened. Why this was happening to him. He was starting to believe it is a spirit.

Character Sheet
#12Atani 

Hobby Hunting [Atani] Empty Sat May 01, 2021 10:23 pm

Atani

Atani Tathvir
Cálë lómillon tuiuva
- 455 | @ Lee -
It didn't seem like Lee took a liking to Atani's explanation of spirits. Rather, he was shaken, as if what she had told him was the complete opposite of what he wanted to hear. The elf took a sharp inhale in regret as she watched the color drain from his face. Spirits being tied to living beings was especially off-putting.

"It could be anything."

What could be anything, she wanted to say, but Lee rambled on. He wanted to know about the alignment of spirits, whether they were always exclusively good or bad. Again, she understood where that was coming from. Mankind often had a misconstrued conception for the supernatural, that they were either good or bad; it was impossible for them to be neutral. However, that couldn't be further from the truth. Just like people, spirits could be neutral.

"Yes." Hopefully a short, flat answer would be a good enough jolt for Lee to put is mind somewhat at ease. "Spirits don't have to be good or bad. They can be neutral, and along that spectrum they could also range from tame to... chaotic, as you put it." Not lawful, because spirits didn't truly have rules to govern their actions, but tame for sure was a possibility. Some she knew floated around rivers with the fish, not having a care in the world.

Atani listened intently to Lee's story. Upon hearing of his cousin, she had to stifle a gasp by placing a hand over her mouth, though the shock was still evidenced by her widened green eyes. It soon became clear why Lee was so worried about spirits. After praying to gods knew what, Lee got his wish. Someone, or something heard him.

"And you think this thing, the shadowy figure, is a spirit of sorts." Atani wished she could tell Lee that was not the case, that these dreams were just dreams, and the voices were just his imagination, but that would be a lie. From what he told her about actively seeking help to grow stronger, she was afraid his suspicions about spirits were indeed true.

"Spirits that are tied to the living, to people... They're often weak. Weak without a vessel, at least. Without one, some can barely maintain a corporeal form. From what I understand, they look for those who are desperate, who are willing to accept the strength they can give a person, who aren't afraid of the potential consequences... Which honestly I can't even tell you. Each spirit is so different, but only the malicious ones will manipulate a person. I should know." The elf took a deep breath before admitting to Lee what she thought so few people would understand. "I had one cleansed from me."
bloop ♡

#9b2222 - Sinese

#13Lee Nakamura 

Hobby Hunting [Atani] Empty Sat May 01, 2021 11:24 pm

Lee Nakamura
He felt even more sickened to his stomach. If spirits could be any alignment, what was this one? This spirit could do anything to him or corrupt him. All his previous beliefs were crumbling beneath him. Never before would he ever believe anything like this. He always thought religion and gods and spirits were just something people used to hurt others.

"Crap."

He pulled his long locks and gritted his fangs. He really just wanted to know if spirits could be just pure chaos with a neutral alignment. The answer was a little bit relieving to his ears. A small sigh escaped his lips. There was a whole spectrum that spirits could easily be. It was not set rules. They followed their own rules and society. No spirit was truly following a set guideline like human or elven society. Their alignment could easily be different.

"The wood elf is very correct. I don't have rules. I make my own."

The voice in his head made him a bit uneasy. He thought everyone would think he was crazy for having a voice in his head talking to him that wasn't his own. Lee sighed. "God, everyone is going to think I am crazy. I can hear him in my head and everything making snarky comments," he spoke. He pulled his hair once again. The spirits being connected to the living and this one was probably connected to him. He looked up with a worried look.

"It's....yeah...something like that." Behind him, a spirit showed itself that was a red draconic creature with a dog-like body. He had a button eye and a regular left eye. He had one dragon horn and a sewn-on dog ear with several markings of chaotic features. He waved his paw to Atani then disappeared. Lee didn't see what happened and would see her reaction.

He listened to her explanation of how some spirits require a host like a parasite. They require some sort of host in order to become powerful. In the end, it seemed Ragtime, the spirit inside Lee, fit that bill except the last part. He had felt no evil or malicious presence within the spirit. Atani seemed to know all to well from her previous experience. "I'm...so sorry, Atani."

At the flip of a dime, the mood changed to the spirit's desire. A lavender cloud of smoke surrounded Lee and turned him to a girl.

Pronouns changed to She/her

Lee blinked for a few seconds. She looked at her tails then had her outfit then felt her whole body. The color yet again drained from her face. "What in the world? AH! Nononononono...what the hell's name of all things enertal fire....what happened?" She grew very unsettled.

"I got bored of you hiding behind a guy's face. Time for you to be you, sweetcheeks."

Character Sheet
#14Atani 

Hobby Hunting [Atani] Empty Sun May 02, 2021 2:04 am

Atani

Atani Tathvir
Cálë lómillon tuiuva
- 430 | @ Lee -
"Crap."

That was not the response Atani was hoping for.

She watched nervously as Lee began to delve deeper and deeper into his combination of frustration and confusion. At this point, she didn't quite know how to make him feel better, if that was even possible given the information she had dumped on him. She hoped it would bring him a sense of clarifying comfort, but the clarity she did give him resulted in the complete opposite. The only way she saw him calming down was if she retracted what she said, though that was impossible.

He was afraid of people thinking he was crazy. She could only imagine the responses people would give if he did confess to hearing voices. They would call him schizophrenic. The unfortunate reality was not many people had experience in dealing with spirits-- not many humans at least. Hell, it took literal spawns of the devil brutally murdering innocents in a public bloodbath before some even believed in demons.

"I know what you mean." Atani grimaced as she remembered being told about her ablution. It was rare for an individual to be possessed by a spirit. It was even rarer for the ancient ritual she underwent to be done. Not too long after her statement, a blur of red took Atani aback. She blinked, startled. A short and stifled gasp. She saw what looked to be a paw move. It was hard to make out the details beyond something dark and animalistic, it was only there for such a brief moment. Lee was completely oblivious to whatever she saw. "-- You said you used fire magic?"

He did. Whatever she saw, it wasn't made of fire. It wasn't a summon. There were no magic circles in sight.

Atani leapt up from her seat on the bench as a lavender cloud of smoke surrounded Lee. She slowly backed away. It was hard to see, but his shadow behind the clouds appeared to be... changing. When the mist departed, his whole appearance changed. He no longer seemed like a he. He was a she.

Lee was just as shocked as Atani-- probably even more so, since it was his body that underwent the change. His hair grew both in volume and length. His body became more curvaceous. His facial features became structured in a far more feminine way.

"L-Lee?" Atani asked. "Uhm..." With a wave of her hand, she created a reflective pool of water in front of her to act as a mirror. It was best Lee saw for herself the extent of her transformation.
bloop ♡

#9b2222 - Sinese

#15Lee Nakamura 

Hobby Hunting [Atani] Empty Mon May 03, 2021 11:43 am

Lee Nakamura
Lee felt out of it. Trying to process what just happened, she turned over to see Atani's face a little startled by the sudden change. There was a lot that happened within a span of a few minutes. It was total chaos looking over the whole situation. Atani seemed to follow through with a reflective pool before her to create a make-shift mirror for her. Immediately, Lee's face grew in shock, not horror, but pure shock.

"This is the form I had before I changed into a male two years ago. So...it comes to haunt me," she spoke. Her face was a little amused, but scared what this spirit is capable of. If it was his thought of a good time or a practical joke, they had done so. Whatever this spirit was capable of, she wanted to make sure it wasn't going to harm her or anyone else. She checked her hair, her ears, her breasts, and even her tails. It took several minutes for her to fully process what happened. Lee had accepted the fate already, but she wasn't going to let this spirit stand between her and her family.

"Thank you, Atani. Some context about my past life..." Lee paused in hesitation. She felt a little uneasy opening up a little bit about her past, but forced herself to. "I was a female at birth. Though, my original body was breaking under so much magic concealed inside of it and from a mysterious illness no one could solve. A Joyan goddess or something taken pity on me and given me a new body that of a Nakamura ansector. So I took it as a new start. Its a odd story, but its what happened," she explained. If anyone heard this story, she would never believe it herself if it ever happened. Given that wood elves had this special connection that she could never wrap her head around, Atani was more likely to believe that story than her actual brother.

Character Sheet
#16Atani 

Hobby Hunting [Atani] Empty Fri May 07, 2021 9:58 pm

Atani

Atani Tathvir
Cálë lómillon tuiuva
- 314 | @ Lee -
Once Lee had gotten a good look at her new body, Atani would dispel her makeshift mirror. The water dropped to the ground in the form of a puddle. It dried up not too long after. The elf folded her arms across her chest as she listened to Lee's explanation.

This form-- long hair, curvaceous body, feminine features-- it was her original form. The man she met not even an hour before was the form she had donned for two years. She had heard of magics and potions that could change the appearance of someone, but to completely change their gender as well? ... Now it made sense as to why Lee wasn't as shocked as she could have been from switch genders yet again.

The elf listened again to the extra information Lee gave her. She could not say she understood the situation in its entirety. She felt as if she was missing key bits of information-- Joyan goddesses, Nakamura ancestry, mysterious illness. None of those held any true meaning to Atani in that she could not understand its significance. Yet, if it dealt with spirits to the extent she saw just in this mere fraction of time, there was no doubt in her mind that this matter was nothing to be taken lightly of.

"You're welcome, but hold on. Nakamura. Is that your family, or something else?" The name sounded Joyan, which linked with the mention of a 'Joyan goddess.' It also held ties with her being a kitsune, since those she heard indeed hailed from the country of Joya. That end of her story held up. "This just all seems like... a lot. Not that it's bad or anything, but--" Atani scratched the back of her neck. This was coming out all wrong. "I guess it's just different. We never heard tales of spirits acting like this from where I came from."
bloop ♡

#9b2222 - Sinese

#17Lee Nakamura 

Hobby Hunting [Atani] Empty Sat May 08, 2021 1:08 am

Lee Nakamura
All the information she knew about the Nakamura family could ring of some sort of Joyan descendant knowing her own luck. The family looked at the spirit and personality of the Nakamura family in someone rather than blood, at least most of them. Her aunt was from Joyan descendant being half Joyan and half Fiorian. They were different cultures apart from the Wood Elven culture. She could see Atani being a little taken about with the amount of information. Coming from her mouth and hearing it now, she could now understand how stranger that sounds to her. How farfetched it really sounded to those who weren't her. The kitsune sighed and sat down.

"The Nakamura family is my adopted family, yes. I am head of the family if that helps any. I am so sorry for overwhelming you with all of this information. I should of been more considerate," she apologized. Lee scratched the back of her head. She felt terrible to causing so much distress for the wood elf. They sat down for a little bit as she left Atani think and wrap her head around what was going on. After some time, Lee had some idea or theory as to what was going on.

"This could all be happening because I am from a different 'culture' or Joyan heritage or something along those lines. Guess it could just be connected to a me as a person through my past. I don't have the nicest background story in all honesty" she explained. The cultist who probably used her and her mother as sacrifices were trying to summon their 'god', but ended up being burned by their own ritual. The spirit could be connected to this. How to explain this to Atani. Lee shuddered a little, the thought of what happened back then made her stomach churn like butter. Her face turned pale thinking about it a little.

"Or...could be that." She mentioned to herself as she scratched her chin, thinking about everything. There was so much to question, but a lot to consider as well.

Character Sheet
#18Atani 

Hobby Hunting [Atani] Empty Tue May 11, 2021 12:53 pm

Atani

Atani Tathvir
Cálë lómillon tuiuva
- 333 | @ Lee -
So these Nakamuras-- whoever they were-- were led by Lee herself. Even though she was adopted, she took charge of the family which told Atani that they cared less about blood. It was a view she respected. One did not have to be of blood to form strong bonds. If anything, it probably just made those bonds stronger.

"Oh, you don't have to apologize!"

Atani would have hated for Lee to feel as if she was a burden in this moment. She was lost and confused in this entanglement with spirits. There were not many people (humans in Hargeon at least) who were knowledgeable about those sorts of things. Atani too would have latched onto the first person who could shed light on the situation if she were in Lee's shoes.

"Really, I'm happy to help. All those things just help paint the picture so I can understand it better, you know?"

It was true, though she'd be lying if she said she wasn't at the very least taken aback from it all. The wood elf went from peaceful forest spirits in Athalran to chaotic spirits that changed genders on a kitsune whose unique racial traits were suppressed via magic. It wasn't exactly something a mage came across every single day.

She listened to the rest of what Lee had to say. She was trying to find how this all was connected. Joya. The Nakamura family. Her past... Which evidently was not too pretty. "It's alright." She gave an understanding smile to Lee. And if she'd let her, she'd place a hand on her shoulder. "We all have skeletons in our closet. And spirits? They're sometimes drawn to them."

As with Atani's spirit, that was unfortunately the case, though she admittedly did not know all the details. If Lee wanted to gain insight from her own experiences, that would have to be another story for another time when she was able to rediscover her lost memories. But back to Lee...

"Could be that?"
bloop ♡

#9b2222 - Sinese

#19Lee Nakamura 

Hobby Hunting [Atani] Empty Sun May 16, 2021 10:49 pm

Lee Nakamura
The Nakamura family was accepting of all races regardless of species or race, just depends on spirit and bloodline. They didn't care much for many richer families of the upper-middle class. She was afraid of what her father was going to say or what her brother would ridicule her. The more she thought about it the more she felt bad about everything. She felt bad for spilling to Atani about her personal life. Luckily, she was understanding enough to see what position see was under. "Thank you so much, Atani. Things have been hard since my cousin was attacked," she explained.

It seemed this spirit was very unique. If Atani had never heard of something such as this, this was definitely a special situation. From what she could understand the spirit had no malicious behind his intent. It seemed to more like he was bored and wanting to entertain my manipulating Lee's life. She sighed and looked at her new founded friend. Her gentle touch on her shoulder caused her to give a little relaxed smile. "We all do. Right now, I am very stressed with my cousin being in trouble and now my family is in danger. I...I don't know" she spoke. Lee was at her wits end with life right now and wanting a magic wand to wave and find the answer.

The very thought of what this spirit could be and what it's true intentions are would be a mystery she will solve over time. The more pressing matter would be her family. "The spirit could be linked to my past from when I was...kidnapped and torture by a cult years ago. It could of stemmed from that" she spoke. LeeAnn wrote something down on a piece of paper and handed it to Atani.

Note:

She gave the note to Atani. A serious face was held to her expression. A small twinge of fear came into her mind. "Atani, I will be gone on a family emergency. I don't know what will happen, but I am covering all the bases. I want you do take care of my family if I ever am gone. They are located in the Nakamura Manor, tell them LeeAnn sent you. If I am missing, contact Judina from the Emphyrean Divine Guild she will know where I am" she spoke. Grimly, she stood back. She hugged Atani and stared at her for a while. "Tell Raymus, that I will be back", she smiled. She gave her new founded friend a hug and waved good-bye as it was growing late.

-Exit-

Character Sheet
#20Atani 

Hobby Hunting [Atani] Empty Sat May 22, 2021 9:05 pm

Atani

Atani Tathvir
Cálë lómillon tuiuva
- 253 | @ Lee -
"The spirit could be linked to my past from when I was...kidnapped and torture by a cult years ago. It could of stemmed from that."

So that was the reason.

"I... don't even know what to say." It was a lot to admit to, even to a fellow guild mate. Kidnapping and torture... It was no matter to take lightly. Atani was curious. She wanted to know if this cult Lee spoke of dealt with spirits like the one who possessed the kitsune, but she was reluctant to pose her endless questions. For one, she wouldn't even know where to begin. For another, she did not want to subject Lee to such a discussion so early after meeting her. Thus, for the time being, the Wood Elf held her tongue.

Atani watched as Lee scribbled down something on a piece of paper. Her green eyes fell across the words. There was a name she didn't recognize: Judina Karlnlius. She was part of the guild Empyrean Divine, which the elf did recognize.

"... I want you do take care of my family if I ever am gone."

Atani's eyes flew up from the piece of paper. She looked at Lee in disbelief. Her, take care of the Nakamura family? She gulped before embracing Lee in a hug.

"I-- Yeah. Of course."

She gave a cautious wave as LeeAnn left. Left in a daze, Atani couldn't help but feel as if whatever had happened between her and the kisune was only the beginning of something greater.
-exit-

#9b2222 - Sinese

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum