Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Open]Samhain: Let Sleeping Witches Lie

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Sia 

[Open]Samhain: Let Sleeping Witches Lie Empty Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:22 am

Sia
Deep within the depths of a sealed crypt, an ancient terror did slumber. Buried in the lumber, encased in stone, Maido slept next to bone. A dark force of hatred, malevolent and benevolent, a light within the crpyts, a terror and a glimpse. She lay and she waited. She baited and hated. Once thought a goddess, she'd been reduced to something oddish. Arms folded across her chest, if one looked closely, tiny breathes from her breast. Eyes closed in a stupor, a smile of a goober.

Spiderwebs and lanterns filled the hall of the canter, a dark doomwood coffin had buried the banter. Would someone find her? Time would tell. Perhaps this halloween, one would ring her bell. A mysterious and pale figure, asleep in a tomb. Was she good? Was she evil? Did she bring chaos and doom? She stirred, her eyes opened, yet her body didn't move. How awful it was, to be awake and yet in gloom. She toiled and struggled, and counted her blessings. Were she to be set free, For sure she would keep guessing. How many days? Months? Years? She did not know. To the eldest Muramasa, time had ceased to flow. For a good long century, she had taken a nap. What's this? She thought aloud. She heard someone rap.

Someone was stirring about the chamber door, knocking and gritting and making noises against the floor. Had someone come to save her? She supposed time would only tell. To Maido, she hoped, it could be death's knell. Longing for someone to find her and wake her, she wondered whom it would be, a killer? A savior? Did anyone even know that this blood witch was here? How long had it been? She guessed a hundred years. Still though, she struggled, like every other day. It mattered not, for after all, she had a price to pay. Her family had confined her, locked her in a box.

If she had her way, she'd feed them to the fox. She muttered and chanted, willing herself to summon. But nothing came forth, so she hoped a soul to come in. Whom could it be? Someone adventuring out? In the garden of rest, would they scream? Would they shout? She summoned her will, and stared about the chamber briefly. What day was it?  She wondered. She was beginning to feel leafy. Adrift in the wind, a leaf that would soar, she wondered aloud, perhaps a dumb boar? Whom could it be that disturbed her sleep?

It didn't matter. The wolf had found sheep.

#2Ezekiel II 

[Open]Samhain: Let Sleeping Witches Lie Empty Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:34 pm

Finally, Ezekiel had been approaching the very thing he had been looking for; a tomb. This tomb held no regular person to say the least. After thoroughly researching and reading ancient texts and books- many which did very little to help his cause, he finally found the resting place of the wood-elf known as Sia. You see, being an elf had it's perks. Stories of ancient powers were passed down from generation to generation, stories that humans had no idea even existed. This story however, Ezekiel had lived during. Although he and his own people were safe from the wrath of the cursed child, when she was finally sealed away even the elves in Savannah celebrated. She was a disgrace to all elven communities. This specific tomb was one of the reasons Ezekiel was even in this city. This was where Sia was buried. If the rumors were true, then the blood summoner was right "Here." he pointed at the tomb as he walked through the last set of doors.

The tomb was in the center of the hall encased in stone. Why was he here? Well, to use her of course. She would be his weapon. There was no doubt in the vampire's mind that she was greatly weakened which made for a great opportunity. If she had refused then Ezekiel would just have to force her to do his bidding. Hopefully it would not have to come to that because he hated quarreling with elves. Despite no longer being one, elves were who he connected to. Both him and Sia had been forsaken by the nature spirits and their ancestors, they were alike in many ways.  "You should be on guard. There's a small chance that the Cursed child is still as strong as she was before being sealed." He advised before slowly walking up to the tomb. "Are you ready, Etaoin?" Ezekiel would ask warmly, glancing back at his guild mate.

Fearless he was. As he approached the stone encased item, he saw ancient elven runes all along it. "It says I need to offer blood to awaken her." Ezekiel nodded before revealing his fangs and biting into the palm of his hand, drawing blood. Then he raised his hand and allowed his blood to spill over the runes. Slowly his blood filled in the crevasses of each rune until finally it was completely filled. Suddenly, the stone began to evaporate like water and under it lie a wooden tomb. "There we go..." he whispered before pushing the tomb open, revealing the body of a small woman.

#3Harpa 

[Open]Samhain: Let Sleeping Witches Lie Empty Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:28 pm

Harpa

“I am like a small creature swallowed
whole by a monster, and the monster
feels my tiny little movements inside.”

WC : 470 | Tags : @Ezekiel @Sia

This was unusual for them, usually they didn't go searching for people or anyone, though being like they were, Étaoin preferred to have a selective group of people that knew about them and befriended them, everyone else were just acquaintances, even the ones that were in the same guild as them, like the fellow that they were keeping company on the search. Glancing at the young stranger, even though they didn’t technically know this guy, they were in the same guild, and agreed to help him in his quest on finding this cursed person he spoke about. As the two of them ventured closer to the tomb, their own purple gaze glanced over the landscape around the tomb, it was dead, which made sense, after all it was a tomb. The silence was kind of killing Étaoin, and they had to break it but weren't sure how to do that without possibly making it more awkward that it already was.

Nodding, they stepped through the doors after the man, before mumbling to themselves. “It’s pretty dead here…” Slipping their hands into their pockets of their cloak more, as they shuffled around the room taking in the area cautiously. When he spoke up once more, Étaoin turned towards him and nodded. Their guard was already up, from this man alone, but they had to act like they already knew him. “Right uh...?” They totally did not forget his name, quickly skimming their brain, Éta nervously chuckled before clearing their throat. “...Ezekiel. Sorry.” They were doing a fantastic job at lying and pretending that they knew Ezekiel better than what they did. If only that was true, and that Étaoin would in fact remember.

Lowering their gaze away, towards the tomb before them, as they stayed silent as the whole awakening happened, though considering that this was their first time seeing any of this transpire, Éta blinked owlishly at the guildmate they thought was actually human, who turned out to be a vampire instead? “Was not expecting that…” Again muttering to themselves, as they watched the runes fade into nothingness, and the small wooden casket was revealed.

Glancing at Ezekiel, they piped up, questioning more about the child that he was looking for, whilst the man opened the casket and Étaoin found their curiosity getting the best of them as they stepped closer towards the area. “How… Young is this person?” Peeking over the edge of the wooden case, Étaoin blanked even more seeing the small pale body of the lady. 'Oh. Pretty young.' Nodding, they were on guard even more, because Ezekiel had said that this child might still be powerful no matter how long she had been sleeping for, but Étaoin also figured that maybe she would be confused and nothing bad would impact on this little conquest of Ezekiel’s.

ulla

Serpentine #9E7D36 ☽•☾ Fiorian #0C803E
Bái #ED2939 ☽•☾ Jiādé #C09FEC
☆ • Harpa's Notebook • ☆ • Harpa's Files • ☆ • Harpa's Quest Logs • ☆

[Open]Samhain: Let Sleeping Witches Lie FVWV4PK

STR : 22 | SPD : 25 | CON : 24 | END : 24 | INT : 23
#4Sia 

[Open]Samhain: Let Sleeping Witches Lie Empty Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:49 pm

Sia
The sleeping witch stirred, for a new noise she heard. She listened to footsteps, more than two beings, most absurd. She listening intently, and wondered to herself. Were they friend? Were they foe? Were they elves on a shelf? Perhaps they were goblins, or dogs of the night. Or werewolves or demons or humans in blight. Were they mice? Were they rats? Were they dogs? Were they cats? Her eyes opened widely, and she smiled most brightly. The young pale corpse Maido, alone in a coffin. She wondered, could it be? She didn't get visitors often. She yawned and she stretched, and sat up quite slowly. She gazed upon their figures, from the top to the lowly.

An elf and a critter, an interesting duo. She heard them make chatter and listened for the matter. What would they do? Was it her they were after? Why else would they be here? Her crypt was quite barren. Sia alone, was the baron in the lair then. Perhaps they were friend, perhaps they were foe? The old Wood Elf's heart, it filled with great woe. So then would she wake, a blood ritual summon. Brought forth like a demon, she tasted sanguinem. The smell was most lovely, a toxic embrace. Suddenly, she felt the blood rush to her face. Though small and quite frail, she was strong enough. After years of some slumber, she had had enough.

She sat up most swiftly, and kicked at the coffin. The lid flew off, broke, and the dust made her cough then. She gazed upon them now, the odd looking couple. No, not a couple, their banter gave it way. She looked at the male, then at the woman she prayed. A yawn and a stretch, her voice was quite tinder. A calm, soothing tone, it maimed and it rendered. She looked about the crypt, and took in her surroundings. To Maido, Sia, this was a new founding. Something about him simply threw her off. She smelled it upon him, the venomous blood broth. A vampire before her, in flesh and blood. The last time she'd seed one, she'd drowned them in flood.

Still it no matter, she worried it not. Her savior a Vampire? At least she wouldn't rot. A great nap had become her, and she stirred so mighty. "What century is it?" She asked, her voice spoke so lightly. She looked upon the two of them was a thought of a hum. She truthfully hoped, perhaps they were dumb. But perhaps they were not, and could help her to plot. If they were to be sharp, perhaps they could harp. What was it they wanted, to disturb her down here? In the depths of the garden, where noone could hear.

"They call me Maido, Sia." She spoke with a smile. She climbed from the coffin, and stretched for a while. Her clothing was old, yet in good condition. Rustic and floral, it flowed with attrition. Black rose patterns embellished her dress. As though she'd been dead, when laid to rest. Sia gazed upon the two with a gleam in her eye. She pointed at the lady, but met vampire's eyes. "That one is cute...may I eat her?" She giggled. Continuing her stretch, her hindquarters wiggled.

"What business do you have with me?" Her face suddenly turned grim. What was once benevolent, had suddenly turned sin. Resting in solemn and looking somewhat bored, Sia was hungry and wanted some whore. She gazed upon them and bit at her lip. Two against one? No, that wasn't the trip.

Profile: Acrobatic Wood Elf Summoner Not to be Trusted
#5Ezekiel II 

[Open]Samhain: Let Sleeping Witches Lie Empty Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:43 pm

"I think about one-hundred years old now..." Ezekiel simply responded to his guild mate. The two didn't know each other well. In fact, Ezekiel had only recently discovered their pronouns. Neither male or female, Etaoin didn't conform to the rules of society. The vampire respected that. Often times he found himself struggling with understanding which gender he related with more. In the end it didn't really matter. He was a man who wasn't manly all the time and that was okay. So far Etaoin was still a stranger but that was only because he was so focused on opening this tomb. He couldn't wait to see the blood witch, she was famous- at least amongst the elves. When the Desiertan pushed the top off of the casket a small delicate-looking woman laid comfortably inside. It didn't take long for her to rise, immediately asking what century it was. Zeke smiled then glanced over at Etaoin. It was good to see that she was still healthy. "The year is X789." He responded with a slight bow. A true gentlemen, he found no other way to greet a woman of her caliber. "It's your hundreth year of living, if I remember correctly." he smiled warmly.

Like the stories mentioned, Sia's hair was as white as the winter snow and her eyes were as deathly as the plague. Her voice however, didn't match her physique. The woman stepped outside of the tomb, introducing herself as Maido Sia. "So we've heard." The vampire smiled warmly. Ezekiel dropped his hands beside him, brushing against his blue silk cloak with flowers lining the rims. Suddenly, the little woman asked to eat...Etaoin. Already she was ready to get down and dirty. The scriptures failed to mention that Sia was into cannibalism. The Sentinel scoffed. "You mean eat them. Jeez, you're stranger than I imagined. That's no way to thank the people that freed you. I suppose you could try, but then they would probably kill you... If I don't do it first, I mean." And with that, Zeke slowly stepped forward towards the little woman, stopping only a couple of feet away from. Her face soured and suddenly she was no longer the cheery woman she introduced herself as. "You're a lot cuter than I thought."

"To put it bluntly, I plan on using you...like a weapon. Of course you would have to agree to being a member of our Organization, but that shouldn't be a problem." He began, glaring directly into her ruby colored eyes. "You specialize in the art of summoning, correct? Tis a rare ability indeed. You'll do well in assisting me with my own plans." His smile rested upon his face. His words were warm, like freshly baked cookies- except he wasn't always as sweet. "If you refuse, then I'm afraid I'll have to put you back into the box you came out of." Humming just as she did moments ago.

#6Harpa 

[Open]Samhain: Let Sleeping Witches Lie Empty Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:16 am

Harpa

WC : 613 | Tags : @Ezekiel @Sia

Glancing towards Ezekiel when he mentioned the lady’s age, nodding quietly. That was old but like they would say this out loud. It was still young, probably in the terms of their race, but being human like Étaoin was, a hundred or so years of age was quite ancient to say the least. Turning back to the girl, noticing that Ezekiel had bowed to the one before them, Étaoin lowered their head in a small sign of respect, as they would in the country they were birthed in, well according to their little brother that is what they would do anyway. “Pleasure to meet you.” Raising their head, their purple eyes scanned the room quickly once more, as the other two began talking again, though when the gaze landed on them as quickly as it left, Éta took a step back at the shivers that shot down their spine.

They weren’t scared, no it was a different feeling, something that they had been familiar with as a child but refused to allow it’s haunting tendrils return and spread the panic that would most definitely rear it’s face if they allowed this to go on. “Excuse me?” Just like a flick of a switch, Étaoin’s expression darkened, along with their language like it always did when they were pissed off. Trapped in a tomb for however many centuries was not going to get this girl out of the situation that she had just created for herself by assuming that Étaoin was female. “How would you like it, if I assumed you were just crossdressing before being locked up?” They had been trying their hardest to understand and dismiss this god awful trait that was bestowed on them in an act of idiocy as a child. “I am not fem—!”

About to rant on more, Étaoin paused, when the words had left the vampire’s mouth. He was right on the correct pronouns, they were not male, and they were not female, they were just Étaoin. Blinking at him, just to lower their gaze albeit embarrassed, but also a small thankful though they still huffed out irritated scoff, folding their arms across their chest, because even if Ezekiel may have corrected the lady, Étaoin still believed it did not give the women the right to assume who or what they were. Éta decided that they would try to calm down, but Étaoin still wanted an apology from the witch.

Keeping quiet once more as Ezekiel began to negotiate of some sort with the witch, after all Étaoin was only really here to back Ezekiel up in case things got a little out of hand, but if he handled this well, maybe it would not result to violence. The guild wasn’t really a forceful guild, they still gave freedom, but you still had to help the guild when they were in need. Oh also needed to be able to keep secrets apparently, considering it wasn’t really in the laws good books. “Basically. Don’t be a bitch, and we won’t put ya back in the ditch we found yer in.” The scowl still laced their lips, they weren’t going to be too kind to the women, after all the female's first words about them was a request to eat them. “Maybe share her a little, she’d be helpful in other places too right?” Glancing at Ezekiel, Étaoin tilted their head in questioning about it, before a slightly mischievous grin on their face now. “Don’t be so greedy, Mr Vampire.” They weren’t going to get in the way of the vampires' plans, but it would be best to share the witch and not hog her to himself.

ulla

#7Sia 

[Open]Samhain: Let Sleeping Witches Lie Empty Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:21 am

Sia
My hundredth year? Sia was pissed. How awful to have missed her birthday of this sacred year, so she tisked. Year X789? Wow, she supposed it had indeed been some time, since she'd been enclosed. The world had likely changed, so she should find some companions. Even if they were deranged, they could help her adjust. She needed them truly, she must.

"You've heard of me?" Sia said with surprise. She stretched a bit now, flexing her calves and thighs. "Them, him, her, it, shit, it makes no matter, so long as they don't throw fit." She continued to speak, entertaining her saviors. They misunderstood her, perhaps, for she wanted to savor a different flavor. "Oh come now, dear nightwalker, there is enough for us both. After all, I think they misunderstood me, I wish to entroph." She giggled at the compliment, it had been years since she'd been called cute. "You mistake me, my pet, I don't want to eat you...I wish to eat you." Her eyes turned seductive, and her smile widened much. Truth be told, she just wanted to feel someone's touch.

She took a step forward, and her hand raised up, lit by the glowlies. Locking eyes with Étaoin, she caressed her face. "Is this seat taken? It looks most lovely." She gave them a wink, then turned back to the night hunter. "So tell me then, you two, what...organization brought you here? Was it Fairy Tail? Was it Nightmares? Was it something more queer?" She hummed between words, and rhymed in a tune. Surely, the two of them would enjoy the moon. "I wish to leave this horrible place, with or without you, I long for embrace. It's been too long in here, this crypt for the dead. Forgive me, dear vixen, I wish to pat your head."

Her hand reached out, in an attempt to pet Étaoin. "You're a cute one, riled up, I suppose you will do. I'm not against a guild, I've been known too consort with a few. What is it you seek, for my powers have waned, I require some assistance, for I'm bound and I'm chained." She gestured towards the chains surrounding her neck, wrists, and ankles. They linked into the coffin where she had slept, and prevented her powers. Drained them, rather, like water through flowers.

However, suddenly Sia felt a surge. "May I have a drop of your blood, deary?" She asked the vampire. "Nothing weird, I just...haven't been able to use magic for I guess almost a century now..." If he didn't give it, that was fine, she would use her own. She bit at her lip, and blood spilled out just a tiny smidge. A dark purple seal formed in front of her now, and a tiny little foxwolf jumped out in a cloud. "Hello Lun, long time no see, my fine furry undead. I need your help, dear puppy, please scout out ahead." With that Lun shot forth, quite quick like a rocket. A smokescreen shrouded him, and her surveyed the area.

"You'll understand, I have a plan for us too, I but you didn't know...someone could lust quite so much." She winked at the both of them and attempted to break her own chains, to no avail. "A little help though...if you wouldn't mind? It would be most splendid, if you were to be kind."

#8Ezekiel II 

[Open]Samhain: Let Sleeping Witches Lie Empty Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:57 pm

"Exxxxxacctly." Ezekiel pointed to Etaoin, agreeing with her harsh yet truthful words. All Sia had to do was comply and everything would be okay. If she didn't however, she wouldn't ever see the light of day. Ezekiel was here for business only. He cared not about conjuring up a friendship with Sia or a conversation for that matter- at least not until he was sure about her. Etaoin seemed to want in on the fun too. Of course that couldn't be helped, they deserved just as much of Sia as the vampire did, especially since they had been watching his back. "Alright, alright. Fine. I am above nobody here." He lied to his guild mate with a warm and genuine smile. Zeke believed that he was above both these individuals, though he happened to actually care more about his guild mate. The Desiertan smirked. Sia was as slick as as a snake. Her words rolled effortlessly off of her tongue. The duo later learned that the child of darkness didn't mean "eat" in the literal sense. Suddenly this meeting to a slight turn. The former elf watched with an eyebrow raised as Sia made her move on Etaoin. It was obvious that the little lady thought highly of herself, referring to his peer as "pet".

Ezekiel looked at his partner with a smirk. He was curious to see how Etaoin would handle themselves in the face of the mighty witch of death. Would they allow them to become intimate in this moment? Or would they brutally reject Lady Maido. For a moment the vampire remained quiet. Etaoin seemed pretty annoyed with how Sia misgendered them- he knew because he was able to understand Caelese. The Vampire didn't expect Etaoin to be so welcoming to the witch. The white haired magician turned to the brown-skinned man not long after approaching Etaoin, asking him which organization he had been referring to. With a smile he tilted his head slightly. "The Syndicate of course, a guild you wouldn't know. Soon I will free you from your chains and then we can go." He rhymed. Now, he was speaking Sia's language. Then he bit into his palm, allowing his blood to spill on the ground beneath the three of them. Suddenly a dark purple seal formed in front of her, causing a little undead creature to form before following it's masters instructions.

Ezekiel glanced over at Etaoin, wondering why Sia had sent her little creation to check ahead. The Sentinel scanned the chains bounding the woman to the stone table her casket laid. Sia wanted to be free, that much was clear. Apparently she even had her own plans for the two mages before her. Ezekiel moved toward where the chains had been attached to the stone, allowing his hand to lightly graze over it. "You will be released from these chains, once you swear loyalty to me. Draw blood and swear it, then you will be freed." He continued with a melody. "I will be your Lord and help you regain your powers, but make your choice quickly because I haven't eaten in hours." He warned with a devilish smirk, licking his fangs.

#9Harpa 

[Open]Samhain: Let Sleeping Witches Lie Empty Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:11 pm

Harpa

WC : 640 | Tags : @Ezekiel @Sia

With each word that left the women’s mouth, Étaoin’s mood dampened more and more, to the point where they were tempted to just leave both of them and exit the tomb, to wait outside. Each word was like a small scar reopening, from when they first was taken by that stupid man who brought them up. Taking another step back once the witch stepped forward, letting out a low growl, a warning, too much had been torn open already just from the pet names and mis-gendering alone, now this person had the nerve to flirt with them too? Everything else was one thing, but if there was something that Étaoin hated the most, it was flirtatious people. Nodding a little at Ezekiel as he agreed to share the witch, although with the way the lady was acting towards Étaoin, they were bound to avoid the pale elf until the end of their days.

“I’m not in need of her, but the others will probably want to see her.” Keeping an eye on Sia, as they glanced towards their vampiric guildmate after explaining what they technically meant by sharing the witch. As if the warning wasn’t enough, the witch had the nerve to try and pet them! Slapping her hand away, they were reaching their boiling point with this woman. “Back off already. I am in no need of a person like you, and I am not yer goddamn pet!” Snapping at the lady Étaoin soon removed themselves from the group and more towards the entrance of the tomb, shoving their hands into their pockets, staying in the more dimly lit areas.

Groaning at the rhymes and melodies that were beginning to leave the vampires mouth, Étaoin shook their head and scoffed at the both of them. A small sneer spread across their face, at the lady’s request for them to be kind, maybe Ezekiel would be nice to her, but it was now going to take a dance like more, that a small plea for Étaoin to join that little tea party session. Though they had also noticed the little fox fiend run along with orders from Sia, Étaoin was currently too wound up to care for the creature, considering how many buttons the lady had pushed in such a small amount of time spent in this tomb with the both. Scrunching their nose a little in disgust, when the vampire once again drew blood to help the newly awoken elven lady, unhinge the chains that bound the witch.

It brought forth a question that Étaoin wondered from how the two both craved over the liquid that was the life force of a person. “I don't understand how you both… How can crave and just live of it..." Still keeping their distance through the whole process, pausing as they remembered how they felt about having to digest blood and shuddered at the thought. 'Ingesting something so… metallic… so impaired?' Yet maybe their reasoning was like how Étaoin’s was. How Étaoin loved to let the source of someone's life run free. How they would watch the sharp edges of the blade with glee, as the red liquid would bubble and caress the skin, with freedom at the reins. Étaoin continued to question the two before them. "Something that could be riddled with disease, and better yet could end one's existence with ease?” Cursing quietly to themselves when they realised that the last question rhymed perfectly, it made them want to throw up.

Sia was probably giddy with this single question. Tearing their gaze away from the duo, Étaoin silenced themselves, to prevent any form of rhyming or melodic chimes from happening again, whilst waiting for an answer from either, and Ezekiel to finish whatever he was doing with the witch, the quicker they could escape Sia, the better for their mentality.

ulla

#10Sia 

[Open]Samhain: Let Sleeping Witches Lie Empty Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:03 am

Sia
Maido Muramasia began to chuckle. A great bellow laugh, her fox companion did buckle. A smile across her face, even in this dreadful place. To connect with inhumans, one had to keep the pace. As an elf she was poised, and her methods calculated. She rhymed when she spoke, and it sometimes caused some hatred. A giggle from her lips, a temple crypt's eclipse.

For a moment though she paused, staring at the vampire's claws. Was it time to thrall? To become with the dark after all? No, it was too soon. She needed to draw from the moon. "Not quite yet, I am afraid. I must drink your blood at a later glade. When I drink from you, I wish to turn, but first I have some homes to burn. If you don't mind, it would be quite kind, I need no master, I have my own mind. That being said, I wish to parley, for starters, I'm feeling somewhat gnarley. Release me from these damning chains, and I will join your syndicate's mains. A power grab, perhaps a few. But for now, I wish to abstain from you. You see, I don't need your blood for loyalty. After all, Elves and Vampires are much like royalty."

A gentle smile across her face, she truly did long for embrace. It mattered not, for in this place of rot, she was confined, and chained in place. A castle space, a dark crypt tomb. In this dark hallway, it smelled of doom. Her fox companion did come back, it whistled to her, and it's tail did crack. "There seems to be some activity, madam. Skeletons patrol the area, full of games and much hysteria."

"Interesting" Spoke Maido, Sia now. With that being said, her fox and her bowed. "When I drink from you, I wish it to be, to be reborn, and to be set free. But now is not the time for that, I have some folks to hunt, my dear bat." She turned now to the other, whom had wondered off a bit. "What of you, dear thing, do you care to keep throwing fit? Down here in this place, its such a disgrace. To wallow and loathe, and churn your stomache a pit. Even now, you feel my flow, your words come out, wrapped in my bow. You rhyme in time, just like your fellow. My influence is upon you, does it make you feel mellow? I wish to explore, and come up from here. Tell me more about this syndicate, my two moonlight deer." She laughed, and drove her point home.

"Even now, you refuse to bow, yet you rhyme like me, my methods set you free."

#11Ezekiel II 

[Open]Samhain: Let Sleeping Witches Lie Empty Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:23 pm

Ezekiel tucked his lips, attempting to hide how he was truly feeling right now. Slightly annoyed. Etaion made a good point; the other guild members would undoubtedly want to meet Sia but Ezekiel couldn't have everyone putting their hands on valuable merchandise. He wasn't a man who cared much about joining guilds or organizations, but being apart of this one in particular meant that he was officially the overseer of worth woodsea. Konstantin had allowed him that privilege regardless if the other guild members knew it or not. That meant already he was a powerhouse within the guild. That also meant that he and Kon started off on the right foot. As much as the Vampire hated to admit it, Kon was his superior and his guild mates were his equals, it would be hard to work in secret. Hell, it'd be harder for him to keep Sia a secret. Etaion was no fan of Sia Maido the dark child. This little venture had revealed just how hot headed they were, something that needed to be worked on. In the future such a trait could prove lethal. "Don't let her get to you, Etaoin." He'd say in caelese, still looking at Sia. Perhaps there was more comfort for them in that language.

Ezekiel's hands lightly tapped the chains. Sia had rejected his offer, at least to bow to him as her sire. Ezekiel chuckled. He expected no less from someone like her. She was probably use to smiting entire villages with a single drop of blood. Her ego was as big as the moon, it had to be. As if she wasn't the closest thing to a vampire already, Sia had already planned on joining the blood-sucker club. Then, Etaion spoke. It was always easy for a human to see the thirst for blood as something disgusting. In fact, Ezekiel was the same way not too long ago but now...the taste of the crimson colored liquid was better than anything he could imagine. "You'd have to taste it to understand, my friend. Vampires need blood to survive, but it gives us a feeling we can't explain. It's like sex...but better." He spoke softly. "I don't get sick, or hurt, I heal, I'm hardly ever in a bad mood. It's a small price I pay for the power vampirism grants us. I'd drain every human body of blood and not think twice about it. Every night is the night of the damned."

The vampire turned back to Sia who had been talking to her companion. "Sia on the other hand is simply a psychopath." The white haired woman had finished talking to her companion and was no resting her multiple cases but that didn't come without poking at the younger mage a little more. The Vampire yanked the chain, pulling Sia as he took a step forward, dashing towards her. In under a second he would reach the little woman with his hand on her neck, gripping before lifting her slightly into the air. Still, a warm smile remained upon his lips. "Enough with the riddles, the rhyming and the annoying little snarky remarks. I personally don't care if you join the guild that I'm apart of or not. My only concern is you understanding that your place in this world is by my side. You help me and in time I will give you the gift of vampirism. Understood? In the end, we all Hallo-win." He spoke in Elvarin. Why the hell did he just make such a bad pun.

Elvarin was the language elves had spoken so unless Etaion was an elf, raised in an elven community, or had somehow studied the language than they wouldn't understand what the Vampire was saying. With his other hand still on the chain, he yanked, breaking it off of the stone. This was merely a display of power and a little trust. Breaking the chains that bounded Sia to the coffin was a calculated move. At this point, if she had refused then putting her in the coffin wasn't an option. Ezekiel would instead feed on her and discard her body. The Sentinel felt a lack of respect, like Sia was taking him seriously enough and so it had to come to this. He hated being rejected, especially after being rejected by Valentine.

#12Harpa 

[Open]Samhain: Let Sleeping Witches Lie Empty Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:05 am

Harpa

WC : 550 | Tags : @Ezekiel @Sia

Glaring at the white haired witch, Étaoin snarled even more, as she began with the riddles and rhymes once again, the constant pet names, and now it felt like they were being treated as a child by this woman. The ever growing feeling that was overtaking their being grew more and it was getting to the boiling point, that Étaoin was going to lose control of themselves, their had only been one or two times they had lost control of the bubbling darkness that clenched around their soul, even since they were a child, it didn’t have a name and that man never told them what it could be, except to allow it to continue manifesting inside.

Though it was not until Ezekiel had spoken to them in Caelese of all languages that Étaoin froze and stared at their guildmate in slight shock. The only person who spoke to them in Caelese was Azure, and it spooked Étaoin at the fact that now of all times this vampire decided to use their most common form of language. “I didn’t know you spoke Caelese…” It was quietly said, and it had them backing down, and pushing themselves more into the shadows mostly out of, not fear but respect maybe? Their purple gaze wary, whilst keeping a lock on the two blood enthusiasts. “I am no good with Fiorian… Learned so little… As a child.” Étaoin did not know what it was, or why, but they would write it up as a form of respect, this man was much more knowledgeable than what Étaoin was, and that in it’s own right deserved respect.

Humming softly, Étaoin shook their head at their guildmates' words. This man was mistaken if he thought that Étaoin had never tasted human blood before. They have, during one of their blackouts when the thing inside of them got too loud, and they couldn’t control it. The metallic taste, too bittersweet for their taste buds, that is why it was confusing for the young mage to understand what was so fascinating about the taste of blood. They liked how it looked, when it was being drawn from a person, whether through needles or the slice of a blade, or just a hit from one’s physical attack, though just willingly or having to inconveniently drink the substance that is what confused them the most. “You are mista-” It once again muttered quietly, just to instantly be cut off at the change in Ezekiel's demeanour.

The flinch that rippled through their body from the sudden movement of the man, began to somewhat unintentionally overwhelm Étaoin and it came to quite a shock for the younger Sentinel, themselves. Purple eyes widened, as they stood their frozen, not daring to move, yet not understanding a thing being said, but the tone itself. Though demanding, the voice had a slight calm lilt to it, yet oozing with a higher authority and superiority. It was definitely something that Étaoin refused to dangle their feet into, they had dealt with enough superior figures in their lifetime, to last multiple life times, Ezekiel was not another one to add to that list, and neither was dare they say, the disastrous child, Sia. Étaoin began to lowly question if helping this man was the right thing to do.

ulla

#13Sia 

[Open]Samhain: Let Sleeping Witches Lie Empty Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:53 am

Sia
As the blood witch was listed from the ground by the vampire, she was delighted and her eyes did burn with a fire. "Are you a trick or a treat? Or perhaps a mixture? Truth be told, I'd like to chain you to myself for some fixture." A smile crossed her face, a blazened embrace. She spoke now in Elvarian, for only Ezekiel to hear.

"My dear, my dear, I appreciate your gaunt. However, your threat seems to give me no haunt. You've called a disturbance, deep within the loin. Don't worry, I assure you, I'll play like a coin." She cackled and chuckled, and then the chains binding her buckled, she smiled with great glee, for her familiar shant flee. Continuing to speak, in her native Elf tongue, she gave it a bleak, respiteful from lung. "So then what have you, I could be your toy. Your savior, your nightmare, or perhaps just a coy. I need to find items of sanguine and dark, perhaps after all, you'll help carry the mark."

She giggled and chuckled some more, cosmic whore. She writhed in both pleasure and agony for sure. "You know this only turns me on, right? Surely you've read the stories. I do not fear death, vampire, your threats make for glories." She spoke in common now, for both of them to hear. It was straightforward, and obvious, her intent had been clear.

She gazed down at the chains, still bound by some metal. But no longer latched to the coffin, wood pedal. She laughed suddenly loudly, and gazed at Ezekiel proudly. "I think we are going to get along most nicely, dear night stalker, for you seem quite spicey. If it's all the same to you, I'd ravage you nightly." Her gaze narrowed now, and she spoke in Elvarian. "Look into my eyes, prowler, will you spread my thighs? Become the cursed howler?" A giggle escaped, from her lips it did exit.

After all, what the hell? She could use a bliss debit. "A primal harsh gambit, give me some bad credit. It's been quite a while, I could use a defile. Take me, immortal, and bring me to your leader. But first, perhaps, show me a good time, I'm a needer."

#14Ezekiel II 

[Open]Samhain: Let Sleeping Witches Lie Empty Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:19 am

Ezekiel remained quiet as his hand began to squeeze tighter and tighter around Sia's throat. It was the rhyming, and the fact that she was unbothered that really irked him. It was the fact that she had gotten on Etaoin's bad side and still had this happy smirk on her face. It was the fact that she thought she could call the shots and make the plays. The Vampire stared into her eyes, not showing any real sign of agitation or emotion for that matter. Soon all of his senses blocked out what she was saying and focused on the blood running through her veins. He could hear her heart-beating quickly, just before she mentioned that she was turned on. Ezekiel's eyes lowered to her neck, then suddenly he could smell the blood flowing within her. It's smell was fresh- tainted, but fresh. The Vampire closed his eyes. It had been an entire day since he fed. As you could imagine, right now he could drain every ounce of blood from her ancient body.

She probably tasted like pennies. The Desiertan slowly turned back towards Etaion, his now the color of rubies as he looked at his guild mate. He knew he would be judged for what he was about to do. "You don't have to watch this, Etaion." He said warmly. That was his warning to them that things may get a little bloody. Slowly he turned back towards Sia who had been speaking in the native tongue as well. She was ready to meet Konstantin, she admitted with that little melodic tone of hers. "I'll take you to the one who runs the Syndicate...right after this." He said. With a light tap on his lips, a rune appeared on his tongue. Then, he quickly leaned into Sia, biting her on the left side of her neck, drawing blood as she was pinned onto the wall but his hands had loosened around her neck. The blood would burst between his fangs and onto his tongue. The liquid was warm and a lot more tasty than he imagined. The vampire had successfully limited the amount of blood that went to her head, so now it was all right where he wanted it to be.

Feeding was euphoric- not just for Ezekiel, but for the victims as well. It was like having ten orgasms at once. It was better then sex. Ezekiel indulged in her blood, draining her until she would tell him to stop. Whenever he would remove himself from her, she'd have a mark on her neck signifying that she was owned by someone, until she removed it of course.

Mark:

#15Harpa 

[Open]Samhain: Let Sleeping Witches Lie Empty Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:28 pm

Harpa

WC : 475 | Tags : @Ezekiel @Sia

Making a grim face at the women's retaliation to their guildmates confrontation, also somewhat irritated them. How was she not scared, Étaoin wouldn’t be that afraid but he wasn’t humane, then again neither was this bratty witch. As she rattled on and on with her irritating rhythmic words, Étaoin let out a small growl of disgust at some of Sia’s words, and turned away again from the interaction not wanting anything to do with that lady, though when Ezekiel called out to them, purple glanced back over in that direction. A small subtle shiver ran over Étaoin’s nerves, when their eyes locked with Ezekiel’s for those couple of seconds. The colour of the vampire's eyes, putting them on edge, honestly Étaoin didn’t need to be told twice.

Their thoughts trailed off, whilst Ezekiel did his thing, to how they have always hated the colour red, and yet how they would always seem to come across people who preferred the colour red. Masami liked the colour as far as they knew, plus the boy was a fire mage. Then there was Priscilla and her fiery red hair, but she seemed nice enough. Now Ezekiel, although he probably had no control over it, the gaze sort of had them on edge. There was also the fact that they were double marked with two red brands, first the results from him and the second their guild mark on their back.

Turning around on the pivot of their foot, Étaoin showed them their back, in hopes to give the two of them some privacy, muttering a quiet, “Whatever.” Shrugging with an irritated sigh as they finished their sentence with a quiet. “Be quick about it.” Although Étaoin figured he probably didn’t care about that very much, it was just polite, and after all Ezekiel had given them permission to choose whether to look away or not.

When it was all over, Étaoin glanced back towards them and held back their disgust a little, before clearing their throat quietly. “Welcome to the club.” With as little enthusiasm as possible, and in a very sarcastic way, Étaoin did some kind of excited jazz hands, just to roll their eyes and shove their hands back into their pockets, glancing towards Ezekiel. “Now let's go drag this bit- I mean Lady, to meet good ol’ leader Konnie.” The bordem lacing their expression, telling their guildmate how much they would love to have this event end now, and remove themselves from Sia's line of vision. “Also don't ask, I don’t know where the nickname came from.” Huffing a laugh out of them at the sudden nickname for their leader, Étaoin shook their head before any questions rose at the name. “I don’t know where it came from before any of you ask.” It was muttered, before they gestured to the exit of the tomb.

ulla

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum