Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marigold to Dahlia City: Travel

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lucian V. Crimson 

Marigold to Dahlia City: Travel  Empty Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:55 am

Lucian V. Crimson
Lucian smoothed the edges of his sheets out over his bed as he prepared to leave, his pack was tightly closed with all of his necessary items settle neatly into their spots. He knew this time was coming and usually, he would have no qualms about leaving but yet. This was home. And though I have only been here a brief time, there were more places to see and things to accomplish. With Aegis and the others gone, things were quiet here in the city and I was growing weaker.

I need to get stronger. For their sakes and my own. I can't afford to protect little one or anyone for that matter with my current level of strength. I have to become better.

Walking out of his room, Lucian strolled through the top of the castle, blowing out a soft whistle, a black cloud of feathery down cascaded down to meet him. The large horse cast a mighty shadow as it descended to the roof. Lucian patted Night Fall's mane, the creature rubbed against him, his blue and orange eyes glowing like jewels.

"We are headed on a new journey. We will be back. But fate has us headed elsewhere."

Nightfall shook his head and started to float. His neighs coming off as some sort of defiance.

"I know. I promise I'll sleep with you every night while we are gone."

Securing himself to the harness, Lucian clicked his teeth, the majestic beast soared off into the air, slowly becoming a black shadowy dot on the horizon.

The wind blew quickly as they made their way towards Dahlia. It was the first one on his stops, he had heard rumors of other creatures of the dark making this place their stomping grounds.

The Harbinger of WarFortune wheelLucian's character sheet.

Marigold to Dahlia City: Travel  Qhre37u

Speech

Even if the morrow is barren of Promises
Nothing shall forestall my return
To become the dew that quenches the land
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum