Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lilac Streets and Purple Meadows {Priscilla}

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Elise 

Lilac Streets and Purple Meadows {Priscilla}  - Page 2 Empty Thu May 28, 2020 1:37 pm

Elise
What a good wolfy, Not sniffing around in things he shouldn't, Priscilla would not have mentioned to it if he did ask."Not that I would really reveal that anyway, It is not really important to anything retraining to either of us."She could say for now, But Priscilla never would try and add for now into anything. Since if she ever did it right, Her guild would never be known to him unless she needed it to be.

Priscilla learned about most of the guilds."Good thing that guild is a memory of the past, could only wonder what would happen if they where around now days."When it was not really a thought, One less guild for her to worry about clashing with or interfering with anything she may have to do, So internally Priscilla was fine with that guild being gone, One less worry other guilds surely where a risk she would only worry about if she needed.

Priscilla generally left a small smile about it."Unless I have something I actually need to know,I won't ask a thing."So Priscilla was not a nosey woman unless she needed to be nosey."Business is left to that, Trusted to be left to our agreement as it stands."She would also mention this one part."Unless given a reason for questioning anything, I trust you as it stands to keep your word with what we agreed to."The better thing now to think is, Was she a fool? Or did Lucian not want to risk what Priscilla could do with what he knew of her. It seemed like it was more of gamble over this favor he agreed  to do for her, Whatever that favor was eventually.  Now it was interesting to wonder if Lucian would

#27Lucian V. Crimson 

Lilac Streets and Purple Meadows {Priscilla}  - Page 2 Empty Fri May 29, 2020 8:44 pm

Lucian V. Crimson
"My word is bond. So no worries on your end are necessary. Especially considering that more than likely with a guild at your back, that could cause far more trouble for me than I would want."

He could only imagine the amount of possible attention he could attract by double-crossing a guild mage, that would prove to be highly non-beneficial even if it wasn't the entire guild any possible connections to this woman especially given her line of work could prove to be annoying problems to deal with later on in the future.

And I for one did not want to have to deal with any spies or espionage. That has always been something I have despised about the way this world works. Secrecy, lies, deceit, and chaos were tactics used by those in positions of power to attack others in positions of power mere gain. All the while using the smallfolk to do their bidding or be placed unsuspecting in the middle of their bids for power. It was a cruel world. And an even crueler way of living. Force to be a pawn in a game you didn't sign up to play.

"But I will say this. If this favor does turn out to be something against my nature, I will not hesitate to act on my own. I feel like I do owe you a measure of that understanding. Luckily for us both, my nature seems to be neutral to a degree."

Fate if you could be so kind, to make sure that I and this woman never run into each other again. I do not know what it is, but the more I conversate with her, the more I get the feeling that she is not the kind to be friends with. She does not strike me as a true comrade. And I would rather like to keep my skin on my body.

"Well then, do you have any more info you think I should be privy to, or do you have a date with some politician tonight?"

The Harbinger of WarFortune wheelLucian's character sheet.

Lilac Streets and Purple Meadows {Priscilla}  - Page 2 Qhre37u

Speech

Even if the morrow is barren of Promises
Nothing shall forestall my return
To become the dew that quenches the land
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice
#28Elise 

Lilac Streets and Purple Meadows {Priscilla}  - Page 2 Empty Sat May 30, 2020 3:23 am

Elise
It almost seemed like Priscilla went quiet for a moment."Me asking for a favor has a lot of vast unknowns for them, I promise you it will have nothing to do with murder, I agreed to that."It was a starting point of conversation."But given that it is unknown when I will call for it, Just consider that there is a high chance that I will never find you again to ask for this favor unless I truly need it. Your nature or not does not dictate what that favor is, only that it will have nothing to do with murder or bloodshed."It was the terms they both agreed too, Priscilla was making that clear, to him given how he seemed to think about it.

"I am not here for anything work or guild related,I am here to clear my head and explore a town i had not been too up until this point."So she was not doing anything horrible in this area, she was here for more wholesome reasons as she would explain."Maybe an area I can come relax with my son and partner with that is a bit more quiet and peaceful."For a horrible monster in standing she had a lot more harmless reasons to be here.

"I don't have anything else for you unless you really have questions."
Priscilla also would late."But I don't do dates politicians, I know better then to."Priscilla had no interest in trying to have any dates with Politicians, If anything having any dates Priscilla might be risky if you assumed it was to be risky. There was a vast different between Priscilla meeting a person having to do with work or casual days."After all politics are is dangerous gamble even I would never touch for their hands are fair dirtier then mine."

#29Lucian V. Crimson 

Lilac Streets and Purple Meadows {Priscilla}  - Page 2 Empty Sun May 31, 2020 3:11 am

Lucian V. Crimson
"Eh, I can understand that. Never really cared to get involved in politics or anyone associated with it. I always felt they fabricated false problems that the common man never truly experienced."

Leaning back, Lucian acknowledged the woman had let it slip she had a son. Though granted from their brief conversation this woman definitely wouldn't have told him such a thing if she didn't think such knowledge would not be used against her, it was a piece of information that was easily expendable or it was a lie. And as far as I am concern it could truly be all three to the same degree.

Looking over to the tavern wall, he noticed that the waning moon was slowly reaching into the sky, tonight he would sleep with the flowers, to rest next to his parents in the light of the moon. But first.

"Well, Madam. I am taking my leave. I'm sure you will find some way to contact me when you need me. I trust you to be resourceful that way."

Pushing up from the table, he gathered his items and personal belongings. Whistling, the waitress came towards them, paying her for the service and a tip, he prepared to leave. Their time at an end.

"I hope you do what you do to provide for your family. I pray one day you can find freedom from that life. Fate's blessings to ya."

Throwing on his hood, he walked out of the tavern and into the cold night air, bending downward, he jumped into the air. The breeze from the rushing wind was a cooling refresher to his mind. Stopping at the hill from earlier, he smelt the flowers he placed, placing himself down next to them, he closed his eyes and prepared to rest. As he drifted off the scents from the purple flowers filled his nostrils, and so his dreams would be filled with lilac streets and purple meadows.

exit~

The Harbinger of WarFortune wheelLucian's character sheet.

Lilac Streets and Purple Meadows {Priscilla}  - Page 2 Qhre37u

Speech

Even if the morrow is barren of Promises
Nothing shall forestall my return
To become the dew that quenches the land
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice
#30Elise 

Lilac Streets and Purple Meadows {Priscilla}  - Page 2 Empty Sun May 31, 2020 2:28 pm

Elise
It seemed the more and more Priscilla talked to people the more she learned some disliked various things she even did, It was oddly strange to realize that."As well as bury truths so neatly and quietly with out having to touch anything and only speaking the needed command to."Think about the things Priscilla could have done with the tasks she admits she has done, If she did not like any thing to do with Politics she might have reason to really hate them, who knows maybe she had killed a few before because she had too or delighted too.

Since he wanted to leave Priscilla did not mind either."I will indeed have my ways to."Priscilla did not mind they departed now. Admiring his kinder words Priscilla would smile and say."Well how nice of you to say that, Have to good rest of your day."Since everything was settle Priscilla waited for him to leave first, She would then quietly leave the area herself.

They where lucky to avoid any problems walking about what they did. Getting up and outside stretching Priscilla then chuckled to herself."avoiding a fight yet again? good girl Valerie."Priscilla mentioned to herself.

Priscilla would eventually go back to where she was staying and settle in for the night. Planning her next move was simple. She would find Aura next and continue about helping her with what she could need help with. finding cloths or food. Teaching her the language of the land, All were on her list to figure out, until that next day Priscilla would lay in the bed she was staying at, with it feeling a bit empty with out the company she truly still held on to, Soon everything would be in place again.

{exit}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum