Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Audition Day: Battle to Lead! {quest}{Lucian}

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lucian V. Crimson 

Audition Day: Battle to Lead! {quest}{Lucian} Empty Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:49 pm

Lucian V. Crimson
If this Alice and her daughter were anything, consistent should be the definitive quality given to them. They knew exactly who to get in contact with to get what they wanted to be done, though granted clearly the only thing on their agenda has been a set of deceitful tasks or things to take down possible rivals.
They were dastardly masterminds and I'm sure this time around it will be no different, but clearly they can't be worried about any rivals considering the implications of Jessica Day's death.  

But I guess there was always an animal scrounging to the thrive and survive. Walking into the theater, Lucian knew his directive, the letter had been left at the Tavern request board. Alice wanted to guarantee herself as the true lead actress for the upcoming performance, and according to her, anything less would be deemed a failure and there would be hell to face.

Granted, I do not fear anything about this woman, but I'd be a fool to play this without thinking. She could easily turn people against me and any move against her could be transformed into a possible set of accusations that would be hell to deal with.

Lucian strolled toward the director's office, the heavy wooden door was slightly ajar, the auditorium staff conducting their normal daily routines of upkeep were not focusing on him. Especially considering that there weren't that many people even in the theater, this would prove definitely useful to what I'll have to do today.

Knocking on the door, Lucian waited and waited. A few minutes passed and Lucian hadn't received an answer, rapping on the door again, this time Lucian waited a little longer than before. Is the director not in there, he just left the door open? Lucian went to knock a third time when a large man with a regular scraggly face upturned in a fit of aggression grabbed onto the frame, a lit cig in his mouth.

327/300

The Harbinger of WarFortune wheelLucian's character sheet.

Audition Day: Battle to Lead! {quest}{Lucian} Qhre37u

Speech

Even if the morrow is barren of Promises
Nothing shall forestall my return
To become the dew that quenches the land
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice
#2Lucian V. Crimson 

Audition Day: Battle to Lead! {quest}{Lucian} Empty Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:53 pm

Lucian V. Crimson
"Is the director here?"

Lucian looked passed the individual into the room beyond him, but the figure seemed to slide over to match his view.

"Who's asking." Taking out his cig, he blew his smoke into Lucian's face, clearly not respecting who he was. If it wasn't for the fact, that I am here for someone else, I would beat this man to death for that.

"Luca."

"I don't thin-"

"Let him in!"

Lucian brushed passed the bodyguard bumping his chest with his shoulder, as he entered the room. The director sat at his table, his foot thumping against the floorboard in apparent frustration, a pile of papers and headshots littering his desk. The man turned to walk and stand right by the director's desk, placing himself between Lucian and the director.

"What brings you here Luca, the next show is not for a little while and we are fine with today's group."

"I am here to bring a message from Alice, she genuinely wants the lead in your next production and I would think it to be in your best interest to do so."

The bodyguard walked oppressively close, removing as much personal space between him and Lucian as he could without directly engaging in a fight, he blew more smoke in his face, Lucian held on to his anger.

"Now, Luca you know that is not how things work around here. Of course, she wants the lead, everyone wants the lead my dear friend, but this not how this is gonna happen for her, now leave."

Staring at the guard and then the director, he knew that things were not going to end pretty. Snapping his neck, Lucian could feel the tension mounting.

"I'm not leaving without a yes."

"Please. We've barely gotten over Ms. Day's death and you want to bring this madness into my office! Matter of fact this is why I have him here anyway just in case any more of this kind of shenanigans were to occur. Remove him!"

"With pleasure."

337/300

Speech

#3Lucian V. Crimson 

Audition Day: Battle to Lead! {quest}{Lucian} Empty Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:55 pm

Lucian V. Crimson
Lucian flashed his teeth, he didn't want to kill this man, but for the smoke earlier, he definitely was gonna enjoy beating his ass. The bodyguard moved deceptively quick, rushing forward with a violent punch. Ducking underneath, Lucian went to sweep at his legs only for the man to jump over them.

Standing back up Lucian kicked the door open to create more space between them, with the lack of people here, it would easy to finish this and not cause a scene, but no using magic as it would destroy some of the auditorium's space. And that was not gonna happen after having to spend some of my life putting this place back together.

Calling on to his internal powers, Lucian called on the power of the primal. The strength flowing into his body, clasping his hands together Lucian gathered more energy and focused it inward feeling his body become solid.

The bodyguard rushed forward again, feinting a punch with his right hand, into a devious hook with his left. Catching the blow with his hands, Lucian gripped the man's fist and twisted, hooking over to throw the man over his shoulder and into the ground. Countering the maneuver, the bodyguard let himself go lack and rolled with the momentum.

Standing apart again the two of them circled like hungry predators, neither one wanting to make the first move. As they circled, Lucian saw a slight stutter step in the man's cadence, he was switching up his footwork but the pattern was evident.

One two one, one two one. A different foot led each time but it followed the same rhythm. Taking that into account, Lucian was ready. When the bodyguard went to move with his left foot, Lucian approached quickly, leading forward he kicked out with his right foot into a violent kick.

The blow connected with a solid thunk and continued forward, pushing through the knee to snap the leg. Grabbing the man before he could scream, Lucian placed his hand around the man's mouth and raised him into the air, slamming downward with a violent throw.

350/300

Speech

#4Lucian V. Crimson 

Audition Day: Battle to Lead! {quest}{Lucian} Empty Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:02 am

Lucian V. Crimson
Standing over the man, Lucian took to alternating punches. Left, right, left, right. Each one following the other as he savagely beat into the man with blinding fury, his bloodlust starting to consume him, he could feel it becoming worse, his vision going red and the thrill of a battle taking over. This worm thought he could be so smug and cocky. Lucian continued, leaving battering blows across the man's body.

He didn't stop until he heard the voice of the director cut through the fog, Lucian hadn't even realized he had beaten the man until unconsciousness. Picking up the sorry sack of human waste, Lucian carried him into the office dumping him on the floor in disgust.

"Now, if you want me to kill him. I'll have no hesitation to do so. He brought that upon himself when he took this too far. Or we can go ahead and give Alice the lead part and this will all be forgotten and I'll provide some bodyguard work till he's back on his feet. Which I'm sure won't be for a while."

"Okay, okay, just please no more violence. This is the theater for Illumina's sake! Not an arena. Alice will have her part, just please no killing."

Lucian walked out of the office and down the hall, some bruising already forming on his body, but the deed was done. Knocking on the door, Lucian walked in uncaring what anyone said.

"You look like you've been in a fight."

"That doesn't matter, the part is yours. Now, pay me so I can leave this place."

Leaning her head side to side in a happy manner, she handed him an envelope. Taking it into his hands, he walked out of the dressing room and the theater, the medics carting the bodyguard out right behind him.

303/300

Grand total 1317/1000

Speech

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum