Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Easter Bunny [Event]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Vali Onfroy † 

The Easter Bunny [Event] Empty Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:26 pm

"Happy Easter everyone!"

What the fuck was easter? It seemed to have all these Fioiran folk riled up or somethin'. As Vali sat on a bench in a small park, some old man was spreading "easter" cheer all over the city. The Viking raised an eyebrow, turning away from his son for a quick second to see what the man looked like. In short, he was some nut ass dude. He had these weird pink fluffy ears on his head and a thong on. The worst part was that the thong had a fluffy bunny tail. "The hell?" The father murmured under his breath. Only in Fiore would you see something like this. When he turned back towards the park, he saw his son sitting in the grass, playing with his favorite toy. "You're not from around here, are you?" A gentle voice whistled in his ear in Desertian. Quickly the father turned, coming to face a beautiful woman with jet black hair, violet eyes, and caramel-coated skin.

There weren't many people with melanin in this country, let alone people who could fluently speak Desiertan. "How could you tell?" Vali said jokingly- almost flirting. He obviously was from somewhere else. His eyes moved from hers to his son occasionally. Hasani was a little curious critter, like a mouse. "Just a hunch." She chuckled. "Don't mind that man, he's celebrating another false Fiorian holiday." The woman flipped her hair before turning towards the grass area. "I will never fully adjust to their customs." Vali said plainly. "That uh, that's your kid?" The woman folded her arms, nodding towards the baby Icebergan. "Yeah, my firstborn." The woman nodded slowly. "You have children?"

"Oh No, not at all..." She looked old enough to have kids, but the way she slouched and the way her hair was thrown revealed a bit about her. "One day I shall have my own children, though they won't be princes or princesses." Quickly she straightened her posture. The Viking King snapped towards her, fixing his face almost as if he was disgusted with her. "Who are you?" Remaining calm was the best option if he wanted a real answer. The tone of her voice indicated confidence, so Vali would assume that she was here for some other reason. She definitely knew who he was, but who was she? Vali closed his eyes to blink and when they opened again, the girl was no longer a girl- now she was a man with short brown hair and blue eyes. "I am somebody." An enemy. That was the first thing Vali thought of, but, this was an open public space- who would be stupid enough to try anything right now?

"You have 5 seconds to tell me who you really are." The Desiertan turned to look at his son who'd manage to make a friend. Giggling and spitting, he waved his arms as another little boy did the same. He put his hand on the hilt of his blade and began to count...
"One..."
"You would kill me for no reason at all?"
"two..."
"Perhaps what I've heard is true, you are just a mindless Icebergan brute. I can't believe she let them force you to reject apart of who you are. It's sad... really."
"Three..."
"For what? To fulfill some Icebergan prophecy? You are the Viking King now, right? Not that it matters in this country anyway..."
"Four..."
"You are not the King of anything here, Vali. There is more to you then you know, things I expected your mother to tell you."
"Five." Vali finally said in Fioran.

He drew his sword from his hip and shifted his body to turn towards the shape-shifter. As he swung his blade he came to a halt, realizing that the person had disappeared. Val looked around, even using his nose to tune in but his attempts failed. As he slowly put his blade back, the commonfolk walked passed nervously. A note was left on the spot the mysterious woman was sitting. He was gonna read it but-"Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" Oh, "Shit." he said in Desiertan before turning to the grass. His son was gone but he heard his cry. Frantically Vali jolted up and followed his scent until he found him being slapped up by a random bunny's ears.

"Hey, hey!" Vali stomped towards the bunny. "Aye, aye! Calm the fuck down with allat stomping yo!" Somehow Hasani had ended up in the bushes with a talking fucking bunny. Great. Vali quickly bent over to pick his son up. "You're the one hitting my son with those stupid fluffy ass ears." The Bunny gasped and hopped forward. "I know you not talkin' with them raggedy-ass Icuug shoes on." Twisting his face, Vali glanced down at his shows. At least Hasani was safe in his arm, but it seemed like now he wasn't. "Are you stupid? These are X789 vintage steel-toe boots- Wait, why am I explaining myself to a pink bunny? Get out of here before I skin your dumb ass and cook you for dinner. He stomped towards the bunny once more.

"I said chill, I ain't gon tell you again. The only reason I was slapping your son was 'cause his cheeks were so damn cute. You never saw something so cute you just wanna squeeze it till it bursts?!" Vali blinked. "What did I just say?" Hasani shouted towards the bunny, telling him to leave too. The rabbit shook his head. "I was gonna give you somethin' special, but you know what? Fuck you. You get what you get. Suddenly the bunny stuck his tongue out and bounced away, leaving behind a strange-looking egg. The Viking turned towards his son.
"Dude, you can't be lettin' random bunnies beat you up and shit."

He picked up the egg...

- EXIT -

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum