Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Phantom Business #1 - Solo [Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kenzo Valens 

Phantom Business #1 - Solo [Quest] Empty Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:12 am

Kenzo Valens
”Uuurgh…” Kenzo rolled around the sheets of his bed as the morning rays of the sun entered his personal room in the Advent World guildhall. His sight was still blurry and after only a second of being awake, Kenzo knew for a fact that the morning was going to be extremely rough. In reality, he had brought it upon himself. This was the second ro time time that such an event happened to him, and he was starting to wonder whether he’d ever learn from his mistakes. Kenzo had accepted the previous afternoon to help the church with some more ghoul and spirits extermination. It was really surprising. He had gone to the church and helped two times before. However, it seemed that an endless stream of evils and souls had accumulated in the church’s underground and had now been released to the exterior. Wave after wave, Kenzo heard stories and anecdotes of his guildmates also needing to go to help with the extermination. ”What the fuck where the guys of Phantom Lord even trying to accomplish down there?” According to the townsfolk, this was also another side effect of the disappearance of the dark guild from the city. They had been crushed and completely destroyed out of Oak city. However, the people that lived in the place were little by little starting to understand the kinds of dealings that the dark guild dwelt in. There was no way that the abnormally large concentration of spirits under the church were a natural occurrence. There was definitely something going on under there. One of the headmasters of the church had discussed with Kenzo a possible explanation a couple fo days before. ”This is definitely the aftermath of a dark and obscure magic spell being prepared underneath. I’m telling you, those Phantom Lord guys planned something sketchy”

[305/1125] 25% WC Reduction from Guild Level

Phantom Business #1 - Solo [Quest] IgtZBYS
#2Kenzo Valens 

Phantom Business #1 - Solo [Quest] Empty Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:13 am

Kenzo Valens
”Any ideas as to what that might have been?” The mercenary was not sure what he tried to imply with his previous statement. The clergyman simply scratched his chin before answering back at Kenzo once again. ”Well… this is only an hypothesis. After all I’m not knowledgeable in those kinds of forbidden rituals. But there have been some rumors amongst the archbishops and other heads of the clergy of a possible philosopher’s stone being crafted.” The older male spoke as if that was the easiest and complete explanation he could have given. Kenzo could even notice the satisfied expression he made as he spoke in such manner. However, the blue haired swordsman was now more lost than before. ”Yo. Old man. I’m sorry, but I’m not from this country. What the hell is a Philosopher’s stone. In Fioran please…” Kenzo was visibly irritated by the smug demeanor of the monk. As he spoke, he crossed both arms and faked a rather intimidating smile. He was sure his message would be heard loud and clear this time. He didn’t have any time for games and roundabouts.

”He he… I’m sorry..” A couple of drops of sweat fell over the monk’s forehead as he nervously apologized. ”Ehmm.. You see. A philosopher’s stone is… Ehrm.. It is…” Kenzo rose a brow as the guy before him stuttered and began to stumble with his words. ”Of course… the philosopher’s stone is… You know. It is that thing” A nervous chuckle left the older man as he noticed he wasn’t going anywhere with his explanation. A vein popped on Kenzo’s forehead as he heard the useless explanation. ”You don’t even know what that thing is too, right?”

”N-No!! That’s not it! I mean… To be honest I’m not really sure how to explain it! But I swear I’ve read some books about the topic before! You just need to come back tomorrow. I need to refresh my memory.”

[628/1125] 25% WC Reduction from Guild Level

#3Kenzo Valens 

Kenzo Valens
Kenzo rolled his eyes after noticing that he was wasting his time. ”Fine…. I’ll be coming around tomorrow morning. You’ve got until then to “Refresh” your memory Mr. Illumin monk. Otherwise I won’t be helping you anymore with this whole matter..”

The mercenary left the Oakland Church in a really bad mood. He was starting to get annoyed after noticing he had lost a lot of time trying to help the guy once again. He had been the one that suggested investigating deeper into the matter, but he was starting to regret offering doing so. Either way, he needed to cool down some steam and wait until tomorrow. Kenzo hoped the clergyman took his advice to heart and investigated really what the Philosopher’s Stone was. It wasn’t even only a matter of furthering their investigations. He had now piqued his interest and he was thirsting to know what the hell it was now.

Either way, that would all need to wait yet another day. For the moment, Kenzo made his way back to Advent World’s guildhall in order to catch some sleep. He had stayed up the night before in training. He wanted to get his body accustomed to carrying Masamune around. It was quite a large blade after all, so he needed some time to get the hang of it. Losing track of time, Kenzo didn’t notice he had spent almost all-night training in the impressive building’s grounds. He wanted to sleep a bit, to make sure he was ready to whatever the Philospher’s Stone thing might be. Much to Kenzo’s dismay. There was no way for him to know that he was going to regret getting at the guild hall in that very same moment. Upon crossing the large wooden bridge that connected the bank of the river with the artificial fortress built in the middle of it, Kenzo met with Noel Raion. This wasn’t ending well for him.

[949/1125] 25% WC Reduction from Guild Level

#4Kenzo Valens 

Kenzo Valens
Both males had grown to know each other very deeply for the last years, sharing many things in common. “Yo!!! Kenzo! My boy! Come over here.” Noel was in quite a good mood that afternoon. Kenzo wondered if something had happened that made him seem so happy. ”Tonight we’re going to celebrate bud. I’ve just come back from the Magic Council representative headquarters. Take a look at this marvelous beast over here. S – Rank mage baby~” The older male flashed a special insignia he had been handed in recognition of his S Rank appointment. ”Holy shit. You actually did it” Kenzo chuckled with surprise as he held the metallic plaque. ”Yup.. And no one is sleeping tonight without getting wasted for it. You won’t let me hanging right?” Kenzo laughed at his guildmate’s comment. ”You know I won’t” This was after all quite a big deal. Noel was officially the first S – Rank mage in Advent World after all. They had a lot to celebrate.

As he woke up the next morning, the only thing he remembered here his last illustrious words. ”You know I won’t my ass. Damn it you fool!” Kenzo dragged himself up his bed and into a clean change of clothes. He had to go the church after all. He had promised the man he’d go in the morning.

Before entering the church, he noticed a new wave of phantoms and evil spirits had come out of the ground and into the surface. Kenzo was definitely not in a good mood today. Without thinking about it twice, he rampaged against the spirits and destroyed as many as he could. They didn’t stand helpless though, retaliating in return. After a fierce battle, Kenzo stood victorious. However, the neighbors stood speechless at the destruction and aftermath of the battle.

”Put it on my tab.” He entered the church at last.

-EXIT-
[1262/1125] 25% WC Reduction from Guild Level

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum