Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello Old Friend [Judith]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Karisa 

Hello Old Friend [Judith] Empty Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:42 pm

Karisa

The rising sun catches her eyes as she laid in bed. It felt soft and cold from the overnight's chill. The cold was nice even as she tossed and turned on an empty bed all night. Missing of one's company was truly one of her desires, but it wasn't needed. Suddenly, little steps ran towards her as she saw bright smiles. ''Ma'ma!" they both yelled at the top of their lungs happily. One by one the two jumped in bed with her to snuggle up. ''Good Morning!".

She looked at them as they rested their heads against her bosoms and brushed their hair with her soft fingertips. ''How would you two like going to meet an old friend of mine as well as go to the baths?". "Sounds boring, but I'll go!" one of them spoke in their squeaky tones. Her blue eyes were beautiful and black hair soft as silk. The other resembled herself yet they were born on the same day. The blonde one nodded happily. They all got ready as she put on a sunflower dress. The weather has been nice for a bit and it was finally time for her to let go.

Revana gave out a letter to Judith to meet her at the baths. Hopefully, she gets to see Alice's children on the way as she'll be surprising Judith with her own. She missed her children and finally she has them. Once they got to the bathing entrance, she waited with her children.

Hello Old Friend [Judith] Sigme10
#2Judith Karlinius 

Hello Old Friend [Judith] Empty Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:30 pm

Judith Karlinius
Much like the bright days Judith seemed to enjoy even if she carried a lingering feeling on unease, There would be surely few who could catch what exactly she felt that morning, Anders had tried to get her to spit it out but it seemed Judith would bring that piece of conversation forward, Not yet anyway, Just a while longer Judith wanted to cling on to her always spacing thoughts, like the ever flowing thinker she was.

Maybe Judith needed a day away to feel normal again, Maybe she just needed something different for her mind to cling on too. To her it was an odd moment to have letter in the mail. Judith would walk into Ander's shop with this letter, Taking one of his knifes, most likely one he would end up selling off later and opening the letter."Oh...is whom I think it is alive still?" Judith mentioned to herself and before really her husband seemed to reaction Judith was already leaving.

Judith knew full well she would have to deal with a slightly grump husband later, But this was kind of important to her. She would deal with him later and it would most likely led to him just being annoyed and grumpy as always, But Judith got away to with disappearing a lot, But when she was home she seemed stay around home for a really long time as well, It balanced out, So she assumed anyway.

Judith seemed to be on her way rather quickly. Even if she was going to a bath house. She would stop not too long after. She would take a moment and stop in to talk to Alice and see how she was doing, Maybe this would help Judith settled down to spend time with them.

So she would take them with her, Even if it was kind of just an odd trip with out of no where. But nonetheless a trip with Grandma Judith was not always a horrible thing say so to say.

So Judith would take them with her, She had to wonder with Anton if boys and girls were in different area how she would watch him? She would figure that out on the way.

Maybe this is one of the few moments could settle Judith's troubled mind, She would know how to but Anton and Tanya would not need to know of her worry, ten minutes after Revana had arrived Judith would, in her normal casual manner, It would almost like Judith had nothing on her mind, But they did just into the bathhouse.

#3Karisa 

Hello Old Friend [Judith] Empty Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:23 pm

Karisa

She looked at her children playing patty-cake as they waited for their guests of honor to this place of relaxation. The children didn't know what was about to happen as there was going to be some serious talk. Children are suppose to stay naive as it's better that way. Just like they both don't even know about their father which was fine with her, it was okay .. right? Revana's face was relaxed with a motherly smile as she then say her old friend appear. Her own head nodded as she motioned her children to move in and supposedly Judith followed with Alice's children.

''Private bath for two adults and four children." she reported to the women from Sin or perhaps Joya. They nodded along while moving ahead to show them to their bath area. The place had a stench of sweaty men as they enjoyed coming here to view the women while they could after training, work or just anytime. They entered the changing room and changed without talking. Once they went in she turned her to children with her casual motherly smile. ''Alright you two, go ahead and go to the spot for children right over there. The others will meet you there." They both nodded without question. The spot for kids was a very shallow version of what they were going in. They had protective edges and a spell that would protect them from any accidents. It was nice for a place to look ahead.

Slowly, she sat in the far left corner and took off her towel once the bubbles and steam covered her large bosoms. Criss-crossed her legs and looked at the woman. ''Hello, Judith. Time to talk again." She said in her normal coldish tone. Her eyes turned more serious as they slanted just a bit.

#4Judith Karlinius 

Hello Old Friend [Judith] Empty Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:57 pm

Judith Karlinius
To wonder how such a person could easily get the normal gender sided and relegated sides to easily change around to watch children was interesting, Then again maybe Judith was not super worried about it for now, After all it seemed like a reasonable request to ask. Plus in these manners Judith always seemed so quit for the most.

This almost left like a image from the past, Just with out the children, The more almost imposing and commanding figure this was always what it seemed to be. She was the follower and the other the leader, Up until that very moment Judith did what she did. But such events since they were truly gone to pass.

Judith sure did not seem much older or change much,Not too long joining Revana or in which she changed into name wise now. For how much she always seemed to be Judith wanted to avoid such an difficult and almost heartbreaking situation of always shifting forms so to say.

Watching Anton and Tanya starting to interact and  make friends with Revana's children for now it seemed to catch her mother eye watching them. But when it had came to it Judith answered opposite to what Revana may expect.

Distracted sounding, Worried as well, Maybe it was a situation outside of this on her mind."As always we talk."She for now seemed to not be even looking at Revana."For the ever changing face, Often carries many enigmas with it."It was one of Judith's normal very vast and open remarks that could wonder if it was a question or not.

Maybe Judith was a replying coldness with dismissive behavior of it in a negative something still mostly to be unexpected of her. Judith would normally be happy about this."As always we return in some way or another, Even if you are always different yet the same." This time Judith was not speaking in riddles but in honesty.

Judith was hiding her wonder to what expect she wanted to talk about it, Even if it was still mixed in with her other worries."What is it you wish to speak to me about?"This did not seem as out of place now, Judith asked there was normally she would.

#5Karisa 

Hello Old Friend [Judith] Empty Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:55 pm

Karisa

The woman before her was a so called friend, something that Kuriana didn't find in many. Revana, Arisa, Kuriana which name was she? She was so many and she had many even before these two. How many souls will it take before she is full from taking over? Arisa's was so close to peak her motives, but alas it failed halfway there. Judith spoke to her like one would with guidance or perhaps it was more of a follower with their own path. Hearing her voice once more made her smile peacefully as she spoke the truth.

''I will always come back, Judith. I will keep this one for now.'' She paused for a few seconds as she thought a bit and frowned. ''I will always keep this one though in a way as it seems her spirit is more overpowering than the others.". Rather or not Judith knew whom she was speaking of it was obvious she meant Arisa. Revana's spirit was pretty much no more, but she kept the name for her own self.

She was Revana.

Arisa will stay though as her other voice and personality. Whichever it may be in the end. "Now, I'm here for a few things, but first to business. The jewels Arisa left you for me and her when we came back." She reached out her arms with her palm positioned upward. Her smile formed into a seductive smirk as if all the other emotions that were pulled were false. "I have many plans and also... there is someone I'm looking for...". A pause was in order as she then wondered something, but she'll wait for anymore words from her lilac beau of a friend.

#6Judith Karlinius 

Hello Old Friend [Judith] Empty Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:42 am

Judith Karlinius
There was a moment Judith was starting to dislike these talks. in one way or another it felt partly draining, After all Judith wanted that friend that took her out of being a hermit and showed her a new world and caring all over again, Not a ever changing of faces experimented wanting to live forever. But Judith mentioning that would be pointless.

"Until some flaw arrives you will keep her, You will be fleeing something that may have a end when you least expect it."
It was Judith mentioning she felt this would eventually turn horrible for her, In one way or another it would just this time Judith would not be the cause of it as far as she assumed.

"I do have the money still, I did not think this situation would happen here and now Or manage to carry the money here while were both naked."Which was wise on her part."My husband is watching over that, To his dismay."They would carry on the conversation for the moment.

She was always looking for something, was it Judith her self or some one else? She did wonder but would state right away."Any of your plans will have nothing to do with my children."It was not a question or request. She was plainly mentioning it right away."Who could you be looking for?"Maybe it is because Judith feared the same thing happening all over again with her children that she had.

Considering all of them, none of them would most likely be fitting for whatever tasks she would want, But since it was unknown what that was Judith still needed in some way to figure out who she was looking for, She was curious still even if it might have slightly grim tidings.

#7Karisa 

Hello Old Friend [Judith] Empty Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:17 pm

Karisa

Revana felt like this woman didn't have her money or was just hiding it. Her husband had it supposedly, ''Perhaps we should go see him if he has it... now shouldn't we." She sharpened a glare as she was serious when it came to her money. She worked hard for it, well Arisa did. Her fist clenched and then she looked at the children and wondered something. "How will I be able to keep them for long when they resemble someone who's not coming back?" All her anger left as her clenched fist released. All her anger turned into hopelessness and sadness. "They all leave in the end... Speaking of which."

A pause of silence was there for a moment before she spoke again. "I want nothing to do with Alice's children nor yours' when it comes to plans." The thought of the people she was searching for pained her so and hopefully, she will do what she wishes before she's gone again. Her eyes looked away saddened, "Do you know an --" She mouthed their names which were pretty easy. She didn't want to say anymore till after the names were figured all out. With a glimpse of the children Arisa had she made a ghostly smile. It was more motherly-warm than sad.

#8Judith Karlinius 

Hello Old Friend [Judith] Empty Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:52 pm

Judith Karlinius
With that undertone Judith reply to it with."If you are getting me to hold on to things, Do not you expect me to leave it with who I am around the most with and trust the most as well? Considering money and how much it was it seemed fair to do"Maybe Judith had a point with that as well."Beside, You have nothing against him as I recall." So she had her reasons behind it and what Judith thought would logically work as well, But she could be wrong and Judith most likely could deal with it being a problem.

Judith could pick up something else was amiss but keep in mind she did relate only because."I've asked myself the same thing before, Just over a different situation."She mention before she would give her advise."You can only just deal with in your means logically and safely for them."Which was good to have in her mind to think, But it was also still rather open ended.

Judith was happy to hear that it had nothing to do with Alice or her children."Good, I would have told you to would need to talk to my children and I at this point have no idea where they are."Which was an odd situation to realize for her guest after all Judith normally knew where they where and how they where, It seemed she would have too soon to back on the hunt to find them.

The names Judith only seemed to know at least one."Only one of them, But the other I do not."Judith seemed to only have a part answer."But the one I know of, I will not wish to  see again." Which was a polite way of going about it, Judith did have her reasons but she would ask."What are you trying to figure out?"So Judith was asking now what she was trying to get to with the names, Even if Judith had a feeling she would not be much  help.

#9Karisa 

Hello Old Friend [Judith] Empty Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:07 pm

Karisa

Her eyes rolled as she chuckled towards Judith asking her question. It was obvious on why she wanted to find them, but supposedly the woman couldn't tell her intentions. Her eyes gazed right into the woman's eyes with a straight face, seriously unamused. "I owe them a visit. Perhaps vegence for what they did?" Revana chuckled darkly, but as soon as she heard little foot steps going towards her the expression changed. She looked at her daughters with a soft soothing look. "Ma'ma!" They spoke in tune with wide smiles, but ended with a yawn. "I see you're ready for a nap.~" She teased them both and then looked at Judith. "I'll follow you to the jewels and perhaps see you in better terms again.~".

'Again..." Whispered Arisa sorrowfully.

''Alright girls, let's get ready. We're going to stop by her place and then go to our hotel room to nap.". Her own eyes brightened as she waited for Judith to get out first. After she did, she got out as well to go into the changing room, unwrapped her towel to then ending up to getting dressed. The sundress felt nice after a hot bath. Once Judith was done, assuming she took her to the location. Revana followed, got her jewels and said her temporary farewells to her old friend.

-exit-

#10Judith Karlinius 

Hello Old Friend [Judith] Empty Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:05 am

Judith Karlinius
Part of it seemed easy to guess Judith could only assume one of both would be target of wrath, but the wonderful question is to guess if she would actually manage to find them and tell her that. But then again Judith was far from a obedient servant to Revana, It would only be up to fate to choose what Judith felt she would do in this situation

Judith attention would draw to Revana's own children, Judith was starting to doubt and wonder if Revana would actually be a good mother with such a goal, But also realizing she was being rather judgmental about it, Judith was just keeping it to herself.

Revana was getting the rather cold side of Judith people would rarely see, Judith would normally offer a part of her house but just let the situation be.

She wanted to get to know these two little ones, But the path she wanted might be a dangerous one to go deal with even when having children. Judith would gather up Tanya and Anton and they would not take too long to return home.

Anton and Tanya would go home to Alice. Judith would talk to the back of her house to where Anders' shop was. Picking up that stock pile of money.  Could faintly hear Judith and Anders talking while she was leaving his shop.

Looking out the window was the tall blue haired figure that was Anders Karlinius, Only thing showing his age was the lines on his face. Anders was watching his wife and even keeping on an on Revana while she was here for the moment, What he was talking then would be unknown to anyone. But that stare was an stare of some one who did not trust another. Judith would solve her money problem and quietly leave back to her home.

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum