Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enemy of my Enemy [Werewolf Event]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

Enemy of my Enemy [Werewolf Event] Empty Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:02 pm

Damn it, Shichiro just finished this annoying request and now something is happening right behind him as he was just about to head out to find a secluded place to train. He wondered if he could sneak out while the commotion was going on but he had saw Cameron heading towards the square. This was his chance to escape but for some reason, he had this feeling he shouldn't let this go unfinished or he'll miss something big. Sighing, Shichiro went against his whims and decided to walk towards the village center again. He better be getting paid for solving this commotion a second time. Placing his hands into his pockets, Shichiro dragged his feet over to the town center to see what's going on. Stepping over the dead werewolf, he made his way towards the village center and arrived at the cause of the solution. There, another werewolf had stood withstanding the jeers of the rest of the humans. Well, another beast for him to kill, hopefully this one is a bit stronger. At least it appears stronger. The first thing he noticed about the werewolf though, was he was already cut up and bruised but it seems like it didn't defend itself from whatever attacks he had endured. That's when Shichiro noticed that the townspeople had been throwing stones a bit before he got here. Couldn't blame them, they were literally attacked by a stray or rogue, however people wanted to classify, beast and now another one shows up at their doorstep? Well, if the town wanted to get rid of it so bad, so be it. That's another job done for a decent amount of pay. As he approached the werewolf, the wolf just looked at Shichiro advance slowly. For some reason that made making an attempt on it's life harder than it should have been.

W.C: 317

#2Guest 

Enemy of my Enemy [Werewolf Event] Empty Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:07 pm

Making it within two meters of the werewolf, he pulled his hands out of his pockets and prepared for a fight. Normally, this was all it'd take for the beast to attack, if it wasn't already doing so. Standing there, Shichiro didn't say anything, just waited for the beast to come and attack. The villagers had already stopped chucking rocks when they saw Shichiro approach to take care of the monster. The werewolf just watched as Shichiro take a stance, not moving an inch. A few moments had went by as they both just stared at each other, waiting for one to perform an action first. Shichiro then let out a loud, aggravated sigh as he dropped his stance. Shichiro then for some reason thought about talking to the werewolf. What a ridiculous idea. Feral beasts that used to be human lose their humanity on transformation, right? Or so he was led to believe. Shichiro then said aloud, thinking he was saying it in his head, "If we're not gonna fight or terrorize the village, what are you even doing here," shrugging his shoulders and chuckling to himself. The werewolf then lowered his head and smiled as if Shichiro had said something amusing before he opened his mouth and responded in kind. "Well, aren't you an ignorant human, yes, we can can still speak the common tongue in this form if we so choose too and after a little practice. It's not we were never once humans ourselves before but it's just a bit more difficult. Now then, since you were the first to engage me, i assume you were the one that dispatched my kin, yeah? Even though it was unfortunate, it had to be done since we could no longer control him ourselves. I wish to speak with you and the village chief to discuss an important matter."

W.C: 317
T.W.C: 634

#3Guest 

Enemy of my Enemy [Werewolf Event] Empty Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:09 pm

Well, that threw Shichiro for a loop, he wasn't expecting the beast to talk back. It even read his expressions and thoughts as if he was an open book to read, clear as day. Shichiro was glad that he accidentally spoke out but at the same time, was aggravated that he was easy to read. If they had actually fought, maybe it would have been Shichiro laying face down in the dirt. It's not like he was that experienced of a fighter that he could gauge it's strength. At that moment, Shichiro heard a murmuring in the crowd as everybody turned to see Cameron emerge from it and greet the wolf as if they had been political leaders of some sort. The two of them began to speak about matters that Shichiro didn't really understand and just stood there quietly until they personally addressed him. After they had spoken, the werewolf noticed Shichiro hadn't been participating or even understand what was going on. The werewolf approached him with Cameron in tow to explain the situation. 

"Listen human child, my name is Achak. I too, am exiled from my pack, same as the one you have recently dispatched. I've been visiting the human village in secret of making peace treaties with the village chief here and I noticed you weren't from around here. I was speaking with the village chief, Cameron here about enlisting help with a certain matter that i have. It seems that i found a solution to my problem. And that solution, would be you. In other words, I need your help. What I want you to do is help me reclaim my pack. I know that doesn't sound like i have much pride or honor but what i need you to do is expose him for the dishonorable pup he is."

W.C: 312
T.W.C: 939

#4Guest 

Enemy of my Enemy [Werewolf Event] Empty Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:14 pm

The werewolf continued his speech, "I have a brother named Amorak. He had always wanted to lead the pack for himself, such a strong ambition he had. He challenged me one too many times but I've always managed to come out on top. He challenged me once more for the spot of the alpha and i was honor bound to accept it. At first, the duel was evenly matched but as time went by, I was starting to come out ahead as the routine goes when suddenly, i felt sick. I couldn't move my limbs properly and I faltered in my attack. That's when he struck me with the finishing blow, nearly fatally wounding me with a clean blow. After that loss, i was shunned and exiled from the pack for my weakness and accusations of foul play without proof. Ever since then, i wandered the mountains, still wounded from the blow that was dealt to me. I thought this was the end of my road but then, Cameron appeared from an expedition of his. I assumed he was here to deal the final blow when he healed my wounds instead. I should have known better than to think my only human friend would harm me after all the dealings we've made together in the past. After he patched me up, I took refuge in a nearby hut that Cameron no longer had a use for. I spent my time healing my injury until the day i would come and challenge him again but it turns out, there was somebody more capable than myself who managed to appear. That would be you. What do you say? I can even pay you and teach you some techniques and maneuvers that I've learned over the years that even humans can perform." Shichiro nodded immediately.

W.C: 307
T.W.C: 1246

#5Guest 

Enemy of my Enemy [Werewolf Event] Empty Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:17 pm

Shichiro then began to speak after nodding. Turns out he had a few demands. "Well, that was a mouth full to take in. I still don't know much about this pride or honor thing you werewolves got going on but i'll help out. So you just want me to expose your brother as a cheater right? Well, i'll give it my best shot but, you won't hold it against me if i accidentally killed him, right? I might not be able to hold back if he's as strong as you are." Shichiro said, a bit coldly. He already thought the one in front of him looks powerful as hell so he could risk playing around like he did that one near the settlement entrance. Achak slowly closed his eyes, lowering his head as Cameron looked towards him. "I would prefer you wouldn't but, if you have no choice in the matter than do as you must. He's not the same brother i once knew who would fight with honor even if it spelled certain defeat," Achak said in a melancholic tone. Well, that's all he needed to hear from him. Shichiro then paused for a moment and asked one more thing. "Oh, i want one more thing if i win and successfully do this for you. I want..... to become a werewolf... If you can't do that for me, the deal is off." Shichiro said, with a rather cold glare. Now, Shichiro could feel the villagers eyes on him too and now the murmuring had started once more. Achak also opened his eyes to reveal some form of a shocked expression to what Shichiro had just said. Shichiro continued to meet his gaze, even after what he just revealed to him and Cameron.

[Exit.]

W.C: 302
T.W.C: 1548

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum