Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Royal Orchid Dinner Surprise [Kazimir]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#51Noyiah Dashi 

Royal Orchid Dinner Surprise [Kazimir] - Page 3 Empty Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:53 am

Noyiah Dashi
She acknowledges what he said about the brightness but at the time was to be awestruck to articulate a sentence, so she simply nodded softly. It wasn’t until after she had found any words at all, and even then, they didn’t quite portray cleverness.  The moment seemed to last forever, but also fleeted as quickly as it started.  After she was pulled in for a kiss, and then once again for a second she held the embrace for quite some time. Before she moved her hands down to hold both of Kazimir’s hands.

Guiding his  to the small of her back she released his hand there to allow for him to embrace her. While her hand moved up and held a spot between his shoulder blades, between where his wings seemed to come from.  Still holding his left hand she started to sway back and forth pulling him into a dance. As she rocked back and forth at first and then started to drag him about a little more as she started a slow dance,  one without music, one that was based on the moment they shared that suddenly meant the entire world to Noyiah,  A Feeling she had never even thought was possible, a moment that defied her logical way of thinking.  

After a few Steps she felt something tough her ankle as she turned to look down, it had been the bottle she held a few minutes ago,  she had been so focused on Kazimir she couldn’t even recall where it had gone,  logic dictated that she must have dropped it when Kazimir grabbed her by the waist. She smirked thinking just moments ago she was toying with him and now she was basically Putty in his hands.

The moment lasted for what seemed like forever, time didn’t mean much to her in this reality, this pocket of time where they could do this forever, but at some point, it would have to end as all good things surly did.

Noyiah would let go of Kaz and smile looking at him and his wings again, now having had a bit of time to regather herself, regain the composure to return to her usual self. “Thank you for the dance” she said quietly so her words didn’t travel into the park, this was their spot, this park would forever mean something more to her forever.

Leaning down to pick up the wine bottle she would take a sip out of it and offer it back to Kazimir. “ we should head home, it’s getting colder out” she said again softly so that he voice didn’t carry through the night.   Her regular speaking volume seemed almost too loud for the situation and she did her best to keep the feeling and mood of the night the way it had progressed.  She would offer her hand out for him to take, to potentially walk home together still.

#52Kazimir Seiryu 

Royal Orchid Dinner Surprise [Kazimir] - Page 3 Empty Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:58 am

Kazimir Seiryu
He pulled her close to him as she guided his hands to her back. Her hand found its way to his shoulder blades and it sent a shiver through him that she could feel in her hand. He swayed alongside her. Once she started to move into more of a dance, he put his head next to hers, resting softly. It was a moment he could fade away in, lost to forever.

Her embrace cast away all the cold chills of winter. He followed her lead in the dance but it was effortless. They moved in sync as if both were leading and following. A pull and give that came so naturally without thought. being so close to her, he could smell the alluring scent of her air and the perfume she wore. An aroma that was so familiar but still drew him in like the moon caught in orbit.

Their feet danced across the ground leaving behind circles in the snow. Even with their subtle sway, her dress still flowed with each step as it hung elegantly on her body. He could do nothing but grin the entire time.

In time she let go, no matter how nice it was they could not dance in the cold all night. "Thank you," he replied back so not even the wind could carry away his wors.
As she leaned to pick up the wine bottle, Kaz took in the image of the park once more. Engraining the memory of their nighttime winter wonderland in his mind.

Her voice brought him back and he took a sip of the wine she offered. "That sounds great,"He didn't need to say how amazing he thought the night was. It was written all over his face.  He closed his eyes for a moment and the wings dimmed down until they were nearly translucent and quietly burst into tiny crystals of light that faded out. As they disappeared he looked back at her.

Taking her hand, he walked with her back to their home. It reminded him that it wouldn't be their home forever. That they would be looking for a home for both of them. As they walked he tugged her closer to keep her warm and rest the side of his head on hers, snuck in a kiss to her cheek and kept walking.

The streets all seemed to be silent as people turned in for the evening. Leaving the night time stroll for the two of them aside for the occasional passerby.

Before long they arrived back at her apartment. The gate guard just nodded and let them both in, having become aware of Kaz's presence. Once inside Kaz stepped forward and opened the door for her. "After you."

The door to the apartment opened. The smell of vanilla wafted around Kaz. He looked it over now, thinking about the fact that they were going to move.

He looked at Noyiah once more and set the wine bottle down on the table. He moved into her embrace once more with his hands around her waist.

"I'm pretty excited," he said with a smile. "Me and you," he looked around the room at all her stuff and the small bag he had next to their bed. "Moving and building a life with each other."

He just gazed into her eyes, " Is Era where you want to settle down? because...that is perfect for me."He asked knowing that there was still a lot of world out there. But Kaz would be perfectly content wherever they landed as long as it was with her. It was also a sly way for him to reaffirm he was in this for the long term.

#53Noyiah Dashi 

Royal Orchid Dinner Surprise [Kazimir] - Page 3 Empty Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:43 pm

Noyiah Dashi
Kazimir’s wings faded into a dim light and distinguished into small crystals not to unlike the snow that fell, but somehow more beautiful. A sight that was almost as beautiful as when he first brought them into existence.

Noyiah took his hand holding it snug as she walked along side Kazimir, their walk was eventless, but there was a stillness throughout the town at this point, it had to be getting late, most house lights were off, leaving only the street lamps and the odd house with small bits of light shining through onto the streets.  As they walked Kazimir kept her close, sharing body heat as they huddled and moved towards her apartment.

She felt a slight resistance as she was pulled closer yet again this time to be bestowed a kiss to her cheek, her face would be cold to Kazimir’s lips, but she smiled all the same, her cheekbones glowing with a reddish pink hue that was a mix of blush and her blood pooling to fight the cold.   The temperature seemed only to lessen as they continued, luckily at this point they were nearly home.
~After you ~ she heard as she looked back at the gate guard, taking point as she crossed the threshold into the familiar building. “Thanks” she chimed back as she shivered off the cold, letting the sudden change of temperature warm her.   She noticed that she was getting a bit tipsy, something she hadn’t really ever done, she wasn’t huge into drinking, but she did enjoy the taste of some alcohols, wine being her favorite choice so far, mostly because of how classy it made her feel.

As they got to the door of the apartment Noyiah used her free hand to fish the key out of her bag and unlock her door, pushing it open to smell the familiar and comforting scent of home.  After they got home Noyiah would go through the doorway, she heard the click of the door close behind Kaz and then a click of glass on wood. She turned her head to see what it was, but instead found Kazimir closer then she had thought, as his hands snuck around her waist again, she was facing away from him let the embrace hold as she looked about the room with him, the word he spoke measured and thoughtful.  She agreed with a slight nod before speaking up herself. “and to think, these last few weeks were so great, and we have another, who knows how long together” she said formulating a question about Angels, and their life spans, it was something she wondered but didn’t ask aloud.

After she was asked about Era, she focused on what he said instead of her own thoughts, “Era is where I know, but I guess before we know for certain I have to experience more of the world.  I would hate to miss out on a life elsewhere with you because it was Era was the easy answer. “a more practical answer then a romantic one, but she understood he was far more worldly then she was.  Reading a little more into his question, she realized what he was really saying, was that he was content with her here,  but she stood by her answer, she did want to venture out before settling, if not for fear of settling for security,  but for becoming a better person through experience, to expand her mind.

Noyiah felt cold still even in the embrace she was in, Kazimir felt warmer to the touch, but she didn’t adjust as quickly. “it’s not that I don’t like Era, I’m quite happy here, but I should break from my comfort zone” she reasoned.  “but perhaps more importantly. . .” she paused to build suspense “ To find out what Griffons Children are called” she smiled being cheeky as she turned around still being embraced,  giving in to a Hug as she wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders.  “but I think more importantly id like to have a shower, would you like to join?” She asked, content with going for a shower together and then heading to bed together.

[ Fade to black and Exit ]

#54Kazimir Seiryu 

Royal Orchid Dinner Surprise [Kazimir] - Page 3 Empty Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:21 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
She gave herself into his embrace as he held her from behind. He couldn't help himself for holding her with the delightful evening they had spent together. He snuggled into her as she remarked back about their time together. The hint of a question in there.

It wasn't something he had thought about until now, "Well...I live about 200 hundred years,"He said without thinking about any of the implications about it.

He gave a soft chuckle at her logical answer, "As to the point as always. Just the answer I should come to expect from you," he said with a gleeful tone at understanding the kind of person she was better. "Wherever you want, is fine for me. And we can always move as many times as you like. I travel light," he added with a smirk.

Then she went on to talk about breaking from her comfort zone. Something he could relate to and understand. "Well then, let's see what life takes us here, and be ready to wander out and see the world for all that it is."

He held her gaze with batted breath waiting on what she had paused to build towards. Once she spoke it, he smiled wide. She always knew what to say. He laughed and shook his head at how cheeky she was at times. "We'll find out together then." It also served to remind him about their other conversation. Talking about having their own children and all the ways they would navigate that. He wondered how busy their life would become. Something more like a merry bit of chaos, be it children or griffons.

There was a blush that ran across his face at her invitation. "I'd love to," he answered as the two of them made their way to the shower and then to bed.

-fade to black exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum