Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestion: more accurate lists of active players

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Tomoe 

Suggestion: more accurate lists of active players Empty Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:47 am

Tomoe
From what I've noticed the actual groups are flooded with tons of members, but the amount of people in comparison that are active are significantly less. Most haven't logged in for a year or longer, giving an illusion like there's more active players in some guilds than there really are.

Would it be possible to create a condensed list of all active players in each guild sorted by rank? As it is now the only real and true way to know is to get on Discord and ask, which in my opinion isn't the most optimal way to go about it when that's information that should be clear as day on the site itself.

So I propose this: would admins/mods be able to compile a list of all active players (say, all that were active within the last two months or that participated in the most recent activity check) that stays updated on a regular basis? As it is right now it's an honest pain to get a gauge on the activity of each guild when they're flooded with people who haven't been on in forever.

#2Sofia 

Suggestion: more accurate lists of active players Empty Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:51 am

Sofia

I actually updated the FC list to season 2 active characters here;

https://www.fairytailrp.com/t51131-jess-s-template-testing#437501

This should give you a better idea of who is and isn't on site, and has links to profiles~

#3Tomoe 

Suggestion: more accurate lists of active players Empty Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:54 pm

Tomoe
Sofia Serena wrote:I actually updated the FC list to season 2 active characters here;

https://www.fairytailrp.com/t51131-jess-s-template-testing#437501

This should give you a better idea of who is and isn't on site, and has links to profiles~

Awesome! That's actually really helpful. Much appreciated.

Though would there be a way to make something similar except sorting characters by guilds? If players are allowed to do those sorts of things I'd probbaly do something like that to keep track and have easy reference.

#4Sofia 

Suggestion: more accurate lists of active players Empty Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:13 pm

Sofia

Actually, you can see the members of a guild by clicking it's name on the front page?

Admittedly it has all known names though, not just the currently active ones

#5Tomoe 

Suggestion: more accurate lists of active players Empty Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:11 pm

Tomoe
Sofia Serena wrote:Actually, you can see the members of a guild by clicking it's name on the front page?

Admittedly it has all known names though, not just the currently active ones

Yeah, that's what I mean. It shows all members, even the ones that haven't been on in over a year.

#6Naga 

Suggestion: more accurate lists of active players Empty Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:19 pm

Naga
This question has been answered and moved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum