Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Beginnings [Ianthe][Festival]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Zhu-Lin Feng 

on Fri May 04, 2018 9:41 pm

avatar
Name: "Haruna" Zhu-Lin Feng
Rank: C
Word Count: 515/500
Tagged: @Me!
Muse: 8/10
Music: First Love
Notes: Eat noodles!
Haruna had been walking around, exploring the festival and things. There seemed to be so much to do, and everyone had been enjoying themselves a lot. She was happy to see all of the pleased expressions and such, as it reminded her of when she was back in her old town, putting smiles on people's faces as she sang for them. Happy faces were always good, and as she had walked around, she had seen a not so happy one. There seemed to be a small injured animal that had come limping out of the bushes, letting out sounds of distress. The brown-haired girl had felt sorry for the poor thing, so she had carefully approached the creature, sticking her hand out for it to sniff it. There had been a color on the small animal, the owner's name scratched out, only the pet's name remaining. The girl had found this a bit suspicious, but then again, she kind of didn't want to bother with it. Could it have been the owner who had done this to the small animal? Was it attacked? There had been so many thoughts rushing through her mind as she was trying to figure out what to do with the animal. "It's alright, I'm not going to hurt you. All I want to do is help," she said pointing to the blood covered foot. She wanted to get the small creature to a doctor before it became an infection and there would be nothing she could do to help, so she gently picked the red-furred creature up saying, "It's okay, please don't bite me!"

She had still been a bit new in town, as she had arrived just before the festival started. She had no idea where most things were, and the way she looked around seemed like she was an insane person who needed medical help. That probably wasn't her absolute best look, but the girl was genuinely concerned about the creature's health. It seemed it had been in pain for quite a while now, and really she didn't know how much longer he was going to last. She ripped a piece of cloth off of her clothing and tied it around his paw, trying to stop the bleeding that had been going on. The small animal had whined as she had tightly wrapped the piece of cloth around it's paw, but she was doing what she felt she needed to do for it to survive, so she wasn't going to stop. It tried biting her, but she had just pet it's head to calm it down. "It's okay, it's okay, just stay calm," she said as she tied the knot, finishing up tending to the wound. That was all she could possibly do for now, and until she could find a hospital, there would be no way of helping the little guy. She held him delicately and said, "curse whoever did this to you..." She didn't want this poor thing to suffer anymore, and she would have to find a hospital fast if she wanted to help it. She looked around for another moment before spotting someone she would be able to ask. She ran over to them and said, "Do you have any idea where the hospital would be located?"
Made by ivyleaf33 of FTRP!

#2Ianthe 

on Mon May 07, 2018 5:28 pm

avatar
Ianthe was enjoying the festival like most of the people there. In one hand she had something called Takoyaki which was a round shaped snack that was crispy on the outside and filled with diced octopus and other yummy things on the inside and drizzled with a sweet and savory sauce. Ianthe had been spending her time stuffing her face with all the different foods at the festival. She had planned to eat everything and drink everything there at least twice before it was over. Her vast appetite would eventually catch up to her if she wasn't careful but thankfully her active lifestyle kept her weight in check. As Ianthe savored the yummy bites off Takoyaki she heard a voice that seemed to be directed at her. Turning her attention to the words asking for help Ianthe could only nod her head yes at the brown haired girl now in front of her. Swallowing the food she had in her mouth she took a napkin and wiped her mouth before speaking. " Sorry, but yes I do know where one is. I can take you there if ya like. I'm not good at pointing out directions. " Shoving another ball of the delicious fried food in her mouth her Sea Green gaze looked from the girl's eyes to the small animal she held. Ianthe instantly felt bad and pulling out one her Takoyaki balls slowly placed it near the animal, who quickly took it and devoured it Let's get this little guy some help. Leading the way she made sure to take a clear path so the three wouldn't be hindered by the people littering the festival grounds. " My name is Ianthe by the way."

#3Zhu-Lin Feng 

on Mon May 07, 2018 8:52 pm

avatar

Name: "Haruna" Zhu-Lin Feng
Rank: C
Word Count: 239
Tagged: @Ianthe
Muse: 8/10
Notes: Eat noodles!
She had just watched the woman for a moment as she fed the small animal a strange ball of food. She had also offered to take them to the hospital, and Zhu had simply nodded. She felt a little less stressed now that she knew that there was someone who would be able to help her out and she would be able to get the little guy some help, and it seemed she had wanted to get the poor thing some help as much as much as she did herself. She couldn't stand to see an animal in such pain, so she had held it with gentle arms and made sure to keep the wound away from anything that could hit it, now saying to the woman, "Thank you, I greatly appreciate your help. I'm Haruna, and it's nice to meet you, Ianthe. Lead the way and I shall follow, but we don't really have time to waste." She had said this with a hint of anxiousness in her voice, as she really didn't know how much longer the little guy would last. She hadn't known how long he'd been out there all alone, and the longer she would wait, the less time she would have to save him. "What are those little balls of food you were eating?" she asked out of pure curiosity. They were strange looking, and she really did want to know what they were.

#4Ianthe 

on Tue May 08, 2018 1:51 pm

avatar
Ianthe was glad to help really and at the time she didn't have much else to do. Stuffing her face with all kinds of foods was her only real plan for the day so this was refreshing for her. Being asked about the food she was eating now caused Ianthe too look over at the girl who called herself Haruna, it was a pretty name and one she would remember. " Ah, it's called Takoyaki. It's a lightly fried food stuffed with minced octopus and a few other tasty veggies and lightly drizzled with a sweet and savory kind of sauce. They were being sold around the festival and I knew I had to try one. " a light chuckle came from her as she explained the need to eat the food that would be strange to some, it certainly was strange to her when she first tried it.

It didn't take long before the trio arrived to the hospital. Ianthe would continue to take the lead, holding open the door for Haruna so that she could quickly find someone to help the small animal she was holding, which was clearly hurt. Ianthe wondered if it belonged to Haruna or did she just find the poor thing like that. Either way she was glad to help the two and would even go as far as staying with them until she was sure they were alright.

#5Ianthe 

on Fri May 11, 2018 1:05 pm

avatar
Well Ianthe helped and she was happy she did so. She was interested in the girl and hoped while the animal had gotten help the two could get to know each other. She imagined they would have a conversation about life in fiore, what guild she was in, if she had lived in fiore all her life, and maybe how she thought of the festival. There were so many things the two could talk about but it seemed Ianthe had run out of time and wanted to continue to enjoy the festival. Perhaps the two would run into each other again, it was a big world but the festival was around so maybe Haruna would enjoy that so more like Ianthe would. Smiling Ianthe would turn to Haruna and give a little nod in her direction. " Well I've got to go now, maybe I'll see you around the festival sometime. I hear they have plenty of games with prizes, I'm gonna try to win one. Wish me luck. " With that Ianthe took her leave, walking back to the festival grounds. The day was still long and she chose to head over to the fishing game she saw not too long before meeting Haruna.

- exit -

#6Zhu-Lin Feng 

on Fri May 11, 2018 1:11 pm

avatar

Name: "Haruna" Zhu-Lin Feng
Rank: C
Word Count: 226
Tagged: @Ianthe
Muse: 4/10
Notes: Eat noodles!
The girl had thought about the description of the food for a moment, just imagining what it would taste like. She had already seen and smelled it, so just imagining what it would taste like was the least she could do. She wouldn't have time to try one, so for now all she could do was imagine the sweet taste of food as they walked. It was a pretty much silent walk, as there really wasn't much to say. She said all that was needed before they started walking, and any other details just wouldn't be necessary.

They had made it to the hospital just in time, as it had seemed that the animal had started to fade away. She ran up to the counter and started asking where she could get help for the animal, and the woman had just stared at her and asked her to sit down. Ianthe had told her that she had to go, and the girl replied with, "Oh alright then. Thank you so much for your help, and I do hope to see you again soon." And with that the woman walked out, leaving the two of them there. She had wondered how long she would have to wait there for help, and until then she would think about what she would do after she helped the small animal.

~~EXIT~~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum