Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ink Children Plotter

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1André Nakhodka 

Ink Children Plotter Empty Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:37 pm

André Nakhodka
Ink Children Plotter 24866-57 Ink Children Plotter 25109-91

HENLO FTRP

Finally after, probably, a month of making Vivianna, I made another boy and started to actually RP. In this thread I am puttin' em on the market. Everything you touch 50 jewels.

Vivi and André are two fundamentally different characters. In my mind they represent and individual's interaction with their inner world and outer world. We have Vi, who escaped from the book she was written as a murderer, because the author didn't know about their magical capabilities and André, who is a regular farmer boy from a big family that shaped himself up to the man he is. and will establish communism

All of Vivi's things are fancy, the character app, sheet, the template, while everything of André is simple, brown/gray in tones. That's totally not because I was lazy, but cus it's symbolic. Yeah.

Here are their personalities.

Vivianna
Personality:

André
Personality::

Vivianna is a very internal and dreamy character. Her wishes and her spell which literally means "a sequence of real or imaginary images like that seen in a dream," is also a part of this. She is a young woman who is trying to adapt to a new life outside of the book she was trapped in, and while perhaps she is doing a good work, there are still pains in her heart about that past: Perhaps expecting that she will somehow end up in such a situation, or that the calendar will show the same day when she wakes up. he dreams and goals are only about herself, not in a selfish way, but also not in a world affecting way.

What I want to see her do is, honestly, for now, being side character in different people's stories. She was the main character of the book she was trapped in, and the idea of her being there for people, real people, who are going through their own thing is really making me feel giddy. So I'm willing to make Vivianna be that one character you need for some plot/character development you had planned. I feel like she can be a quite flexible agent in that.

André on the other hand, is a very realistic and external character. His dreams lie on the community as a whole. His magic is of earth, showing how rooted in reality he is. Growing up on a farm, André was embedded with some worries regarding the lower class part of the society who were not mages. While he doesn't think that the mages have such a big advantage over non-mages, the fact the world feels like it revolves around them worries him that it can get worse in the future. He was actually grown without knowing any magic himself, and only decided to study under someone to protect their crops against the frequent tornadoes.

He has his worries for the working class, but his actual downfall comes from the fact that he is too scared to talk about this. The boy is passionate about these subjects but is worried about being misunderstood, disliked or silenced. His desire to make all parties happy, makes him follow his own beliefs and convictions. He is too fed-up with being the gray party.

Loving, warm and sarcastic is André. His simple nature makes him more of a flexible canvas. However, from this chaotic good nature, I feel like it would be very easy for him to slip into lawful evil in extreme conditions. Such plans are not made, at least not yet, so it remains to be seen.

What I want for André, is someone who holds opposite ideas of his, but someone who could also be a good friend to him. With mutual trust, desire to understand, a lot of late-night arguments and talks could happen between them, maybe even more, and slowly he would gain courage to speak up about subjects he wanted to.

So that's about it. Surely long post. Contact me about the boi and gurl here or on PMs. We can carry it to Discord later on if we get it going.
I'm also looking for festival partners and I can promise to try to do my best to post fast and make the threads interesting.

#2Hatsuharu 

Ink Children Plotter Empty Wed May 02, 2018 10:22 pm

Hatsuharu
I would love to have Hatsuharu meet André, if you are willing.

I'm not linking my personality from the application because a lot has changed since then. So, here is a short summary on the character's current state of mind.

With his memories completely wiped, Hatsuharu began his new life in Fiore as a Rune Knight at the age of nineteen. Having no memory of the world or the way it functions, his idealistic beliefs and hopes were as pure and innocent as that of a child. He began as an unflinching pacifist who thought he could protect anyone from anything without harming a fly.

However, obviously, that didn't last long. In less than a year of being a Rune Knight, he had seen way too many things to hold onto those naive beliefs. He was put through a harsh lesson to make him understand defending the innocents involved attacking the wicked, and the two weren't mutually exclusive. Such sudden changes to his core ideals had left the young man with great self-doubt. He is on the verge of giving up and wonders if his acts as a Rune Knight had made even one citizen's life better.

Meeting André, who too is passionate about the welfare of the commoners, could potentially remind Haru why he chose to be a cop in the first place. He sure as hell is going to complain a lot about how most citizens don't trust the Knights or treat them like they are annoying pest. André, having been part of the working class, could help him understand why there is such a discord. Maybe even discuss what could be done to mend it.

We can just have this conversation while playing ping-pong in one of the stalls in the festival. Or we could take the practical route and go on a help-a-commoner quest together that prompts us to have the discussion. Anything you prefer!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum