Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Revisit [Social | Agnes]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Akira Shimada 

Revisit [Social | Agnes] Empty Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:43 pm

Akira Shimada
She had made up her mind, Crocus didn't seem to have anything more to offer. The lazy administrator in the Rune Knight quarters had beseeched her to take her paperwork to the main headquarters in Era anyways, the time was as ripe as ever. With her bag packs and her dues paid to Batra the bartender, she had decided to take one cursory stroll around the capital, as a sort of farewell. She wasn't the emotional sort, but the roller coaster ride of hurt and mending that Akira had experienced in the city, begged for a certain kind of closure. She started with the artisan's building, where she'd fought the darkness mage, Valencia, then to the grounds where she'd had the misfortune of meeting the earth magic wielder, the one who had gifted her the power of light...

All the memories swarmed into her mind, she crouched in the tentative location where she had succumbed to unconsciousness, sheltered and trapped by that dome of mud, her fingers swept the soil, taking a sample, and slowly letting it slide of her hand. Her walk continued, now leading her to the hospital she had to visit a few times, through her stay here. A wary grimace stretched her lips. As she traced her path to the garden and then attempted looking for the warehouse where she'd met that healer, to no avail, unfortunately.

With a heavy heart, she ambled through the particular areas she had attempted to protect while defending the capital. They wore a very different look now, although some scars of the attack remained. The Westgate had been tougher to visit, so she chose to get that over with first. The towers were being repaired, her eyes scanned the scaffolding around the construction and the builders that had busied themselves with work. Slowly and idly her choices led her to the street where she'd taken down the archer... She stood facing the building, with her hands on her hips and sighed softly. For some reason, this revisit felt healthy... Maybe eventually, she'd learn to cope with the battles that her duty as a Rune Knight demanded her to take part in.

Revisit [Social | Agnes] Signature6
#2Agnes Vollan 

Revisit [Social | Agnes] Empty Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:58 pm

Agnes Vollan
Agnes
The Vollan Knight
Surely it had to be a coincidence. For the Rune Knights' academy graduation day to be merely a few days after war boomed within the capital of Fiore. It was announced many months beforehand, sure, yet it was still surprising that classes had completed all studies shortly posterior Grimoire Heart's invasion of Crocus.

All that aside, here she was. Agnes Maja Vollan, now a Page of the Rune Knights, finally within the official ranks of the army that maintains peace and order within the entirety of the country. Admittedly, it was scary that she came out fresh from the academy and has already been given immediate duties, especially after a war. Then again, she couldn't be surprised seeing as the latter happened.

"Stay confident, stay confident..."

The girl mumbled as she walked across the streets of the capital, head lowered down, completely unaware of her surroundings. Simply disresgarding them. Gladly, the city appeared peaceful, repairs being done and most of the citizens finally able to be at relief after such a chaotic event transpired. If anything out of the ordinary continued to happen, then Agnes trusted that her ears would work once that occurred.

But then...

BUMP!

"... A-Ah...!"

The obsidian-haired teenager's face crashed right against a firm, yet still somewhat soft structure. Not only her mug, but part of her front body as she staggered back, able to somehow keep standing in the end. Her eyes closed for a moment whilst she rubbed her forehead a few times. Ultimately, she'd tilt her head up, blinking twice and most likely looking at the back of a taller woman. If not at her face.

"I... I apologize for bumping into you, miss..." She said in a soft tone of voice before proceeding to arch down in an apologetic bow.
297 words | @akira

#3Akira Shimada 

Revisit [Social | Agnes] Empty Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:06 am

Akira Shimada
Akira, was gifted with a keen pair of eyes. Additionally, she possessed the ability to observe and correlate events to information in her head rather quickly. At the moment her sight painted perfectly jarring flashbacks of the fight. It was almost as though Aki had alternate visual perceptions. For a second, she noted the slightly dull sky of the present and then the day from the past, which was bright in appearance but dark in its event. In a jiffy the street bustled with the usual late morning buzz and then her head animated the chaos and screaming that she had witnessed. A photo of the contrasting blue and gray of concrete and sky and then the fire, smoke and ashes...

Needless to say, despite her observation skills and such, Aki was hardly truly paying attention to her surrounding. She stood rather still and oblivious. To an onlooker she may look strange, crazy even, since she was just standing on the path and staring at the street with this blank expression. Yet, when something, or rather someone bumped into her. Her temper flared and sought to blame the other person, even though she was in the way.

It was her side, that had been walking into and instantly her hand shot out to swiftly but gently grasp onto the person's shoulder. 'Hey! Watc-' but her words were interrupted by a soft spoken apology. There was a music to the girl's voice, a shyness that softened Aki quickly. The lunar mage turned and  her eyes fell on the young dark haired girl. Aki's eyes widened as they met the crimson ones of the stranger. That hair do, the color of her eyes, it all reminded the Shimada of Alisa Vollan, but the demeanor was so very different. 'Er... It's ok, you should be careful though...' Aki mumbled now her other hand reached out to gingerly grab the other shoulder to straighten the young girl as she bowed. 'New around here?' she asked, while her gesture encouraged the young one to stand up tall again.

#4Agnes Vollan 

Revisit [Social | Agnes] Empty Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Agnes Vollan
Agnes
The Vollan Knight
Agnes couldn't deny that she was nervous for a single second the moment her shoulder was grasped the way it was. Not after the bow was performed, way before when she bumped for the first time against the woman. Gladly, even if she was about to be scolded for her mistake due to lack of attention, little did she know that the way she responded to such saved her ears. Instead of being yelled at, she was forgiven for it in quite the apologetic manner, the young teenager nodding towards the first mumble, eventually straightening up when aided.

Her eyes would now fixate on the other female's own, a look around given once prior to nodding one more time at the question prompted.

"I don't know the streets much, no. I only just graduated from the Rune Knights' academy and I never had much time to explore the capital during my stay there." The Vollan responds softly, adding in afterwards with a slightly more guilty tone. "I'm currently on duty too. I apologize once more for my lack of attention." A shorter, briefer bow was delivered. She truly cared about the people's feelings. Hilariously enough, little did poor Agnes know that the woman standing before her was actually her superior.

Once her gaze reverted up at her company, she offered a request.

"Is there anything I can do to make it up to you, miss?"
235 words | @akira

Revisit [Social | Agnes] Abf0149889
#5Akira Shimada 

Revisit [Social | Agnes] Empty Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:02 am

Akira Shimada
Aki's eyes widened a little in mild surprise, following which her heavy lids lazily resumed their usual positions, emphasizing her habitual and seemingly bored expression. 'Rune Knight huh...' she redundantly repeated. Part of her wanted to earnestly ask the girl why she would join this organisation, despite now rising in the faction, she still harbored a small reluctance to affiliate herself with it. They were a notoriously desperate force, known for taking in the runts of the litter, the rejects, much like herself perhaps. The funny thing was, after taking them in, they underwent this pseudo-scrutiny, the exams and orientation processes, which were basically a way of judging whether the person was going to fit in or not, in terms of their race and magic... A thinly veiled reason to discriminate and develop bias against people, another things she'd been a victim of.

Instead of revealing her usual skepticism, Aki decided it was time once again, to put her social skills to test. The kind that she was relearning and practicing, hoping it'd aid with her job a little, so she wouldn't have to rely on her partner for all the interactions. She cocked her head and smiled at the sweet girl. There were the few that joined the Knights for noble reasons, like Tsuru and Asura... Perhaps it was too easy to discount this young one, maybe she was among those few as well. 'I'm with the Rune Knights as well...' Akira said smiling a tad wider. 'But I've been with them and in Crocus for a while now...' the girl added.

'Don't worry about it... Accidents happen.' Aki said waving her hand dismissively about the younger ones concern. 'I'm not on duty, but was taking a stroll anyways, kinda a habit now.' Akira added, as a response to her statement before her offer to do make up. 'I could take you around if you'd like.' she offered, perhaps uncharacteristically, or maybe she was just growing out of her loner attitude. 'I'm Akira Shimada by the way, and you?' she finished.

#6Agnes Vollan 

Revisit [Social | Agnes] Empty Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:44 pm

Agnes Vollan
Agnes
The Vollan Knight
Now that was quite a coincidence. The first person that she ever bumps into within the capital and whilst working as a Rune Knight is actually a colleague, if not most likely a superior. When the woman had repeated her words about revealing who she truly was and what she did made the young Vollan a bit nervous. Normally she's confident and is able to resist against such feelings, though when she makes a mistake, especially when someone older than her is a target of a risk, Agnes can't help but feel immensely guilty, ending up in considerable anxiety.

The statement that the female Shimada made of her also being with the Rune Knights elicited a much more straightened and polite pose from the obsidian-haired teenager, instantly realizing that she was talking to someone deserving of all the respect she could offer. "I had no idea...! I apologize for not noticing." Another curt bow is offered. She had reasons to be apologetic, after all, even if the woman told her that she didn't need to worry about acting like such. Yet, once that was said and a wide smile was offered, the teen returned a gentle smile, nodding at the following request and introduction. "I'd be honored. It's a pleasure to meet you, miss Akira. My name is Agnes. Agnes Vollan."

Though, in the end, there was something amiss. Something that the girl truly desired to know. After all, it was going to be very important if she had to properly address the woman standing before her.

"If I may ask, where do you stand in the ranks, miss?"
269 words | @akira

#7Akira Shimada 

Revisit [Social | Agnes] Empty Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:12 pm

Akira Shimada
Akira shook her head slightly, less a gesture for the world and more a reaction for herself, upon her observations. The young one apologized and bowed again, this sort of respect and slight subservience was rare to see and definitely had never been directed towards Akira. It made her a tad bit uncomfortable, given that it put her in a place of superiority and that somehow always felt like a burden and a responsibility. 'It really is quite alright.' she reassured again, this time perhaps her tone was a little curter, she wanted to aid in getting this girl to snap out of it. Perhaps, unfortunately, for the girl, Akira had never been one to mollycoddle. Steering herself away from her usual snappiness, Akira had forced a smile, simply because that was usually the more polite way of dealing with things and making someone feel at ease, from what she had gathered.

When the girl went on to introduce herself, Akira's mouth hung open just for a jiffy before she closed it. 'Vollan, did you say?' she asked just to confirm. A crease formed between her brows, it probably was a common name, but the girl did bear a stark resemblance to Alisa too... It was one of the first things Aki had noted in fact. So it would seem it was likely that they were related by blood. 'I take it you're related to Alisa Vollan, then?' she asked, wondering how closely related they were. It also piqued her interest that Agnes had chosen to join the Rune Knights while Alisa was a part of Blue Pegasus... She'd reserve that question for later though. It almost slipped her mind that she had promised a tour.

'Er... I'm between ranks technically...' she muttered. Akira wasn't particularly fond of rank talk, they meant very little to her. 'Apparently, I'm gonna be a seated soon, but I need to head to Era for that and I've been putting it off.' The lunar mage added as she took the lead in steering the two towards the popular areas of the town.

#8Agnes Vollan 

Revisit [Social | Agnes] Empty Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:27 pm

Agnes Vollan
Agnes
The Vollan Knight
It was true that Agnes was getting a bit too overly concerned, yet all would be a relief the moment Akira responded and smiled a second time, a final nod offered towards her superior in acknowledgment of her forgiveness. Now she didn't need to worry about making herself seem like she was truly not apologetic about what she had done. It's not exactly polite to bump into others, even if those are also unaware of their surroundings.

Either way, it appeared that her name had surprised the other female, more specifically her surname. Though, she wasn't the only one in jolt at the fact that the Shimada knew about someone that's part of her family. "Oh, you know my cousin? Yes, I'm related to her. In fact, I've been thinking about meeting her again, though I'm not sure how to contact her. It's been a long time since I last saw her. I wasn't even in the academy." The obsidian-haired teenager responds, smiling after knowing that there was someone else who knew Alisa. Perhaps she could help in finding her.

"So you must be an apprentice, if I'm not mistaken? Since I just recently graduated, I'm a page myself." Agnes nods once before adding. "I hope that we get to work together one day." She states.

Following that brief interaction, she'd now start to follow after her fellow knight, as the latter guided her around town.
236 words | @akira

#9Akira Shimada 

Revisit [Social | Agnes] Empty Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:36 pm

Akira Shimada
It seemed that Aki's stern smile had finally resolved whatever lingering discomfort there was, post the bumping into each other. As per usual, once she had reassured the newer Rune Knight, she averted her gaze, unwilling to let it linger to long on the dark-haired girl, eye contact was definitely not favored by the Shimada. The presumably younger knight, went onto explain how Alisa and she were cousins. Aki wasn't the least bit surprised given the similarity in their appearance, in fact, she'd assumed a closer blood relation. 'Mhmm... I see...' she said softly, following which the girl added that she'd been on the lookout for the Blue Pegasus mage. 'Oh, unless I'm mistaken, she should still be in Crocus, I met her just the other day.' Aki offered, a gentle crease forming between her brows, as she wondered how the two fell out of touch and why, another addition in the questions that kept her rooted to the conversation.

Unfortunately, the conversation slipped back into talk of ranks. Aki cleared her throat, wondering if she should just not contest the girl's technically accurate assumption, with the unofficial rank up she was promised. Aki had essentially been picked as a seated, she just needed to attend to some paperwork in Era. Nervously she decided to go with the truth, but it was apparent in the tone she employed, that this wasn't something she considered to be a great accomplishment. Her voice was devoid of anything that may be seen as her showing off. 'I'm technically an apprentice on paper, but that's only because I'm yet to turn in the paper work to substantiate my promotion to Seated. ' she said, shrugging almost apologetically. 'For sure... I'm pretty sure there will always be the next big mission that'll need all hands on deck and we'll get to work together...' she said with a slight bitterness lacing her statement, the wounds from the war had still not completely vanished.

'I'm surprised you haven't run into Alisa already, does she not know you were here for the exam?' Akira asked curiously. 'I ran into her after the attack at the Cathedral, though I doubt she's the sort to visit everyday...' Aki added, contemplatively. 'I could be wrong though... So, how come you joined the Knights instead of the same guild as your cousin?' she finally popped the question as she idly led the Page down the street, to nowhere in particular actually.

Unfortunately for Aki and her emergent curiosity, before the Vollan had a chance to answer, a distraught Rune Knight messenger raced towards them. In response, Aki already slumped her shoulders, she had a sinking feeling about this. Sure enough, upon his arrival, he clutched his chest and tried to catch his breath, in broken words he relayed the fact that Akira had been called to the headquarters for missions that possibly required her departure from Crocus. With an apologetic glance towards Agnes, she trudged after the Knight who had come to fetch her. 'I do hope we run into each other again, Agnes...' she turned and said before jogging to keep up with the hasty man.

~Exit~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum