Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Phantasmagoria Starter Spells

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Vivianna Mystcreek 

Phantasmagoria Starter Spells Empty Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:17 am

Vivianna Mystcreek
Phantasmagoria:

Name: Author's Note
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: Phantasmagoria
Type: Supplementary
Element: Water
Range: 5 Meters
Cooldown: 1 Post
Duration: Instant
Effect: Vivianna thinks of a message and opens her hand as if they are holding an orb. A sphere of ink with the color Vivianna wants is created within her grip which Vivianna can shoot to anyone that is within five meters of her. The ink will form a wall of text in front of them that contains her message. The text will look distorted to anyone else than the target. Vivianna can change the color, opacity, font and size of the message at will, before shooting.

Name: Unnerving Rain
Duration: Sustain
Effect: Vivianna says the phrase: "The rain was heavy that night..." to create an ice blue ink butterfly above an enemy that pours frigid rain on them in a 1 m/d area as long as the spell is sustained and the enemy is in a five meter range. The pouring rain slightly blocks vision.

Name: Bloody Determination
Effect: Vivianna claps to enchant an allies or herself's hands and feet, allowing the affected to walk on surfaces they normally wouldn't be able to, as well as use their hands as climbing tools with proper balance. The hands and feet of the affected are covered by red ink that won't get anything wet or stained. The ally must be within 5 meters of Vivianna or the spell will stop.

Name: Fake Alibi
Type: Healing
Effect: Vivianna snaps her fingers to create a butterfly out of ink that floats gently around the intended ally, healing them one D-Rank damage per post as long as the spell is sustained and the ally is within 5 meters.

Name: Foreshadowing
Duration: Sustained
Effect: Snapping her fingers, Vivianna creates a tiny black butterfly out of ink that she can control within five meters of her as long as she sustains the spell. When the spell is released out of sustain, the butterfly explodes into an orb, covering 1 m/d area where it was with dark ink.

Last edited by Vivianna Mystcreek on Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total

#2Baron 

Phantasmagoria Starter Spells Empty Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:58 am

Baron

• Author's note: Denied, you cannot possess the ability of telekinesis with a water-based magic.
  • Unnerving Rain: Spell cannot do more than one thing, she can either have the butterfly block vision or heal an enemies wounds not both. Also needs to be controlled by her within the appropriate range.
  • Bloody determination: Please state a max range for the person she is assisting before the spell stops working.
  • Fake Alibi: How many times per post can this be done? What is rank healing done?
  • Foreshadowed Twist: She will need to originate new butterflies from herself not ones already active. All butterflies must be controlled to perform actions.

I'm sorry... I am truly sorry, please bump when changes have been made

Phantasmagoria Starter Spells MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#3Vivianna Mystcreek 

Phantasmagoria Starter Spells Empty Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:20 am

Vivianna Mystcreek
Edits made, bump

Phantasmagoria Starter Spells HOd83yH
"Behind the door where no eyes observe, that's where the witches live."
Sheet  Character  Fortune
Speech: #ffcc00
#4Baron 

Phantasmagoria Starter Spells Empty Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:28 am

Baron
These spells have been approved.

Phantasmagoria Starter Spells MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum