Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Find my Sword [Quest: Seta]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Seta Kaiba 

Find my Sword [Quest: Seta] Empty Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:55 pm

Seta Kaiba
To think that only a few days after finishing her assignment for her father Seta found herself somewhat confused by the fact the man had told her she was given yet another assignment. This time it seemed Armin had lost his sword. As a result, the young woman was wandering through the garden of Crocus. She was a little bit curious on the whole matter of the missing sword, and while she was looking around the bushes and trees she found little to nothing on the whereabouts of the weapon. "I wonder where he could have dropped it..." Musing softly the brunette wandered toward another part of the garden when suddenly a voice came from nearby.

"Big Sis Seta!" An excited exclamation came from nearby, causing Seta to turn around to face the direction the sound came from, and to her surprise she found Mokuba rushing toward the garden, a sheepish grin on his lips. "I got some reinforcements!" A sudden rush of footsteps accompanied her brother's arrival as the five boys she had helped train before had ran up to her, a playful salute coming from them. "Reporting for duty Instructor Kaiba!" Now that was interesting... Considering the five boys, her brother and herself she certainly could get more ground covered. A slight nod of approval came from her while she stated with a confident tone.

"Crocus Squadron Number One, you have been giving your mission: Find Instructor Armin's missing sword!" The boys gave another salute as they started to rush into different directions, seemingly busily searching for the weapon.

A while passed as she checked around the garden but a sudden excitable sound came from nearby. "Sis! Look!" Turning toward her brother Seta spotted a fascinating thing: A small dog was eagerly barking at her brother and while she approached the boy the dog looked up at her. "Hmm, curious..." Looking at the dog's snout she was quick to spot the fact the beast was holding a sword in its mouth. "Hmm is that the sword we are looking for?"

A hand extended toward the dog in an attempt to reach for him but the dog suddenly turned his back at her and dashed away. "Hey wait!" And soon the chase had started. Running after the canine the two of them were quick on its trail. The dog darted out of the garden, seemingly rushing toward the nearby streets. Turning down a nearby street she soon found the dog turning into an alleyway, hot on the trail the young woman soon reached the small plaza the dog was seated against the wall and barked at her while looking upwards at her, seemingly expecting something. "Hmm... Seems we caught up with you buddy." Her lips curved up into a smile while Mokuba crouched down beside the beast. "What's wrong little one? Did you want to show us something?" Yet the dog's bark seemed to confirm that he was indeed trying to tell them something. The question was: what could it be?

WC: 502/1000

#2Seta Kaiba 

Find my Sword [Quest: Seta] Empty Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:15 pm

Seta Kaiba
A momentary pause followed as the dog barked again, lowering the sword to the ground and barked again in response. "Sis, I think he might be hungry..." A temporary pause followed as Seta raised a hand to her cheek, pondering about what to do. Certainly, they could just take the sword by force, but doing that against that small dog would make her feel kind of bad, especially while in the company of Mokuba. "Fine, fine~ I'll go and buy some food for him." A soft sigh escaped her lips as she made her way outside the plaza. What could she possibly buy for the dog? Perhaps some chicken? Maybe she could even buy some extra food so that her brother and her could enjoy some food also?

After a while she had decided to purchase a roasted chicken and some food for her and her brother and started to make her way back to the plaza her brother was waiting at. However, it was at that moment she overheard some loud voices come from nearby. Rushing down the alleyway the young woman soon found a pair of strangers towering above her brother. "Hand over the sword brat." Yet Mokuba was clinging to the sword, his eyes narrowed while the dog at his side barked in anger. Darting toward one of them she raised her hand, clenching it into a fist and pummeled it straight against the man's cheek.

The punch was more than enough to make him reel backward while looking surprised at the sudden assault, but his comrade wasn't going to let that go unpunished! Clenching his fist the man prepared to launch a punch into her direction but at the same time, Seta tapped her card holder. A moment later the punch launched at her was about to reach her cheek when suddenly she disappeared from view and instead the man she had punched earlier appeared at her spot, being struck a second time.

He seemed rather dazed while Seta raised a hand into the air, a card held between her fingers as the area before her lit up with an illuminating glow and a two meters tall juggernaut appeared in the form of a Battle Ox. It appeared the summoning of the creature was enough to make the two thugs lose their courage, a grumble escaping their lips before they left the plaza, leaving Seta to sigh softly. "Guess I arrived just in time..." The dog barked in approval of her while she raised a hand to pet her brother's head. "Are you alright Mokuba?" A little nod came from the boy while she pulled out the food she had purchased earlier.

"So Doggo, since you were so kind to return us the sword and even tried to help protect my brother, how about I treat you to a meal? A Kaiba always repays their debts." The dog barked happily at the sight of the chicken she had brought him, soon tearing into the flesh while leaving Seta and her brother: A successful mission!

WC 508
Total WC: 1010/1000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum