Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obsidian's Feet (Ch.1) (plot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Varian 

Obsidian's Feet (Ch.1) (plot) Empty Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:45 pm

Varian
Syliph pushed his way through the tangle of underbrush and farm crops. He was currently wandering through an abandoned farm yard, the corn was stretching high above his head. Standing on his tippy-toes and peering above the shrubbery and looked through the stalks that rose above the shrubs. Sitting in the middle of the field a little wooden roof popped out from above the tall shrubs and weeds, shielding his face he ran through the weeds, coming up on the building, he saw where the tiny roof popped up through the canopy-like covering the weeds had created. The building was a run-down shack built from some kind of weird wood that seem to be enchanted with defense magic. Painted on the door was a black foot, if Syliph's Intel was right, there was a minor dark guild here, but it had some definite connections to larger organizations, something which he needed. Looking around he couldn't find any window to peep through, the only other entrance was a cellar door entrance that he could slip down into. Cracking the lock open, he slipped down the stairs and into the dark staircase. Waving his hand he used a teensy bit of magic to light up the cellar. It was full of what looked like banned lacrimas, ones that had been used in sacrificial offering to transfer one human's life force to the undead, obviously it was mainly used in rituals to summon the undead. Sliding around he saw blades that had been profusely embedded with lacrimas, to the point where one seemed to be emitting some unknown lacrima aura. Reaching over, he opened his hand to grab it, the temperature getting warmer ever so slightly the closer he got. Upon connection he reeled back, a combination of what felt like a burn and shock, followed by extreme dizziness hit him like a rock. Falling over backwards he knocked over a numerous amount of things and making a large ruckus. Standing up he tried to hide but a door opened somewhere from on the other side of a room and a man clad in black armor stepped down the staircase, immediately afterwards he raised his hand as if to yell, but Syliph crossed the room in two large steps and pulled the man down off the rail-less stairs and onto the floor. Pushing the man onto his stomach and kneeled onto his arms and pinning the man to the floor, "Now, unfortunately, I can't have you ratting me out,
so I won't be killing you, so stop worrying, but I will have to use one of those memory loss Lacrima's over there, you won't remember a thing."
He whispered in the man's ear. The man's breathing became labored as he tried to escape Syliph's grasp. Leaning over he grabbed an hourglass shaped lacrima from a nearby shelf. "I really hope this doesn't turn you into a baby." Syliph said. Shaking the lacrima a blue tentacle wrapped around the man's head and he passed out, and images of what had just happened drifted from his ears, like they were leaking from the ears, so he hoped it had worked appropriately.

Obsidian's Feet (Ch.1) (plot) ULuOEQW
CR thread/Coding/text color ffffcc
#2Varian 

Obsidian's Feet (Ch.1) (plot) Empty Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:20 pm

Varian
Standing up, he walked up the stairs and cracked his fingers right before he walked up the stairs and out the door. A few people looked at hi oddly, "Who the hell are you?" one of them asked. Syliph shrugged his shoulders, "I can be the guy who totally forgets about this place when he hears the information he wants, or he can be the guy who burns this building to the ground, so now please tell me everything you know about the Holy knights." Syliph gave a sarcastic smile, "You're hilarious,
like we'd ever give serious information for nothing in return."
One of the men said. Syliph sighed and snapped his fingers, immediately orange-ish red leaves made of light began to form around him in a ring one meter away, he didn't snap again to make them move, he just let them float there, this was a tactic to get what he wanted, information. One of the other men held out an open palm and a black smoke like substance clustered in a weird missile shape, "You're not the only one with fancy tricks, de-cast your spell right now or this goes straight into your skull." the man smiled, a cruel vicious smile, one that was not mean to greet anyone. Sighing Syliph raised his hands, preparing to back down, the group smiled, but Syliph snapped his fingers causing the leaves to react, clustering together and launching at the group of dark mages. All together a few managed to jump out of the way, but a few were hit head on and began to bleed on to the floor. A few curse words were slung in Syliph's general direction, but he chose to ignore them. Standing up one of the men flung a fireball at Syliph, upon seeing it he ducked instinctively, rolling to the side. The fireball lit the building on fire, this was not going to go as smoothly as he hoped. Running towards a far end of the room he tackled one of the dark mages, pinning them to the floor, holding a burning log inches away from their face, leaning down real close he whispered in the man's ear, "Now, tell me everything you know about any nearby Holy knight outposts that I can visit, then I'll be on my way, and your little dark guild won't be getting a visit from my big, bad scary guild who will crush all of you like a flock of tiny pigs, understand? Now talk!" The dark mage whimpered under Syliph's grasp, he was getting a hang of this being evil thing. After a moment of collecting his thoughts, the pinned dark mage spoke, "There's a hidden outpost on the outskirts of the town, they keep it hidden to look for any dark guild activity trying to leave Fiore, its run by a big bad wizard by the name of Alexius Vanguard, if you get to close he'll cut you to pieces, there! I told you everything,
now leave me and my people alone!."
Syliph nodded and got off the man, stepping out through a hole which might have been the door, smiling he had what he came for.

-end thread-

Obsidian's Feet (Ch.1) (plot) ULuOEQW
CR thread/Coding/text color ffffcc

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum