Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nature Gone Wild (quest) *solo*

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Varian 

Nature Gone Wild (quest) *solo* Empty Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:33 pm

Varian
Syliph rolled over, the night in magnolia was warmer than the time he slept on the roof in hargeon. Suddenly he was faceplanted by something warm and furry, "SYLIPH! WAKE UP!" Syliph shot up, the cat was running around as if it ere being chased by something, then he notcied the long vine moving along the ground as if it were a snake. The cat screeched and rolled along the ground, hissing and scratching it tried to claw the vine to death. Grabbing a rock, syliph leaned over and clubbed the the vine until it broke," Couldn't you have just teleoprted out of its grasp." He asked the cat. The cat shot him a look, " I would if I could, whatever or whoever is causing this, is draining all the magical energy in the nearby area to cause this, its clearly the work of something evil." The cat hissed and clawed a nearby flower. Grabbing the cat Syliph dragged it away, "its just a normal flower." He told the cat, who respectively looked him in the face and bit his hand, "Ow." He yelled and threw cat. Landing nearby, the cat clawed a vine to shreds, "Stop sitting here and go find someone who knows what to do you idiot." the cat yelled. Shrugging he grabbed one of the rithing vines and jumped off the edge of the roof he was sleeping on. The vine lurched back up before it would break of tension. Dropping to the ground just before that moment he rolled into his fall making sure not to hurt himself. Marigold was consumed in vines, they seemed to be alive, molding around houses and causing major disrepair.

281/2000

Nature Gone Wild (quest) *solo* ULuOEQW
CR thread/Coding/text color ffffcc
#2Varian 

Nature Gone Wild (quest) *solo* Empty Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:34 pm

Varian
Suddenly a vine burst through the side of a broken house, the thing seemed to focus in on Syliph and the cat, as if it were hunting them. The vine shivered for a moment then in one movement it launced at the pair, rolling to the left
Syliph doged the oncoming vine. The vine was about 6 feet in diameter and he couldn't tell where it ended though. looking over at the cat who had a very determined look on its face. In a swift movement he picked up a metal bar and plunged it into the thick skin of the vine. The vine oozed weird glowing liquid, it remained motionless for sometime but quickly revived. The vine whipped itself into a frenzy breaking multiple walls and causing debris to fly around in the air wildly, "Hey cat, do you have any idea how to stop this thing?" The cat shot him a look, "This vine is clearly getting its power thorugh some unknown source, one of which I dont know of, so I suggest you just put a bunch of holed in the thing until it drops like a log." The cat hissed. Sighing, Syliph picked up a brick and chucked it at the vine, the brick lodged itself in the vine and more goop oozed out, whatever it was made of clearly had some bioluminescense because it glowed. The vine dropped for a few moments, taking his chance Syliph ran over and dislodged the metal bar and began to stab the vine repeadedtly. The vine would shiver every once in awhile but by the time he was finished with it, there was a large gash in it leaking glowing slime, "I think its dead." Was all Syliph could manage. Sliding down the side of the vine Syliph looked at himself in disgust, "I'm covered in this goop." He said. Trying to wipe some of it off he f just spread it more. Out of the blue he heard a scream, "SOMEONE HELP! MY FARM IS ALIVE." Turning his head, Syliph decided he should go help, he was already covered in vine slime, so murdering some more vines wouldn't get him any more dirty.

368+281/2000

#3Varian 

Nature Gone Wild (quest) *solo* Empty Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:35 pm

Varian
Heading towards the area of the screaming he saw someone being dragged into the tall grass, running over he grabbed the arm of the man and pulled him out. The man thanked him, "Oh my goodness thankyou, I heard one of my workers screaming, when I came out to see what was going on I saw him being dragged into the grass, he hasn't come out yet, when I got to close, the vines tried to drag me in there. If you wouldn't mind, could you go back in there and try to find out what is causing this?" the farmer asked, " My name is Farmer Jim, by the way." Syliph nodded, looking down at the cat he asked a simple question, "Any suggestions." The cat looked up at him, "Don't die." the cat said. Syliph groaned, "I'll try." Running into the field he looked around for some kind of clue. Suddenly some more, smaller vines burst from the tall grass and launched themselves at Syliph, dashing to the side he barely missed their grasp. Turning once again they launched themselves at him again, grabbing a neraby stick he smashed it into the vines, cutting them in half, "well you sure are flimsy aren't you?" Heading farther into the field one large vine lurched out of the grain and tried to grab him, swinging his stick he was only able to cut it part of the way. The vine wrapped itself around his leg and began to drag him into the grain, it only got him a few feet before he ripped it in half. Pulling himself to his feet he placed his hands into something wet, "What the?" he said, looking up he saw someone's hand sticking out of a pile of grain. Moving it around, he uncovered a person, "Oh my..." he didn't finish. There was a person covered in blood, and vines were growing out of his back. Holding his breath, he grabbed the base of the vines and ripped them from the back of the man, the glowing slime exploded everywhere, "Disgusting, I guess these vines use people as their personal gardens.I-I'm really sorry." He said to the body. Standing Syliph began to walk some more, wiping off the blood
on his pants, suddenly the world began to swirl and everything became clouded. Syliph collapsed on the ground.

1051/2000

#4Varian 

Nature Gone Wild (quest) *solo* Empty Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:35 pm

Varian
Syliph sat in the remains of his burnt house, he held the last of his food in his hands. it was a piece of bread, it was slightly charred from the burning of the houses. He bit it, he cried, Syliph knew he would have to leave soon, this was his last piece of bread, he'd have to leave the remains of his village. Piling up the food he had saved for his travel, he placed it in a bag. Walking out through the hole in the burnt house. Syliph cut through the woods, heading towards the river his people had used for water. Gripping the silver necklace he said a prayer, "Lu Zodiac, prect es, prect es yu es trasley." If you translated it, it would translate to, "Zodiac, protect me, protect me on my journey." Syliph looked up at the sky, he was younger when this happened, tears streamed down his face, dripping onto his boots, as much as he tried to wipe them away, they owuldn't leave, sniffling he walked on and on, out of oberon and all the way to Sieghart, where he finally found a zodiac village, people he oculd relate to, he was doing this for them, his second family, but he'd also do it for his first family, the one he had to leave behind.

1276/2000

#5Varian 

Nature Gone Wild (quest) *solo* Empty Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:36 pm

Varian
Gasping Syliph came too, feeling himself being dragged through the ground he looked down to see two massive vines pulling him through the grain, "Oh no you don't!" Syliph yelled. Kicking wildly he manged to free one foot, which he shoved into the ground, halting the other vine. Carefully he removed a sharp stick that had gotten stuck in his shirt, using it, he sliced the vine in two, as soon as he did, he dashed away before any of the goop could get on him. Dashing for his life he came upon a clearing, well it looked more like a giant whole had been blown into the ground. In the center there was a glowing blue orb, and from it, hundreds of vines were writhing, flowing from its source. The vines didn't seem to notice Syliph sliding down and landing next to it, even though he was walking on top of them. Suddenly the cat materialized in front of him, "Get out of the way Syliph, I'll take care of getitng rid of this, it is mine afterall, I should have recognized it as soon as I saw the bleeding vines. " The cat said. Syliph was astonished, "The orb is yours?" He asked. The cat walked closer to the orb, as it got closer it form shifted into that of a person, leaning down the cat-human placed a hand on it, "This is my magic, somehow it was buried here long ago, one of the farmers must have hit it with a pick and caused a small leak. I'll be taking this back now." The cat-person drained the blue light from the orb. "A-s small leak, caused this?!" Syliph asked. The person was now a cat again, "Yes, what escaped was only a small fraction of my power, had the whole thing exploded, Marigold would have become a jungle, and we'd all be plant food." the cat said. Syliph was surprised. Back at the farm the farmer handed him a bag of jewels, "Thanks for the help." Syliph smiled and left.

1626/2000

#6Varian 

Nature Gone Wild (quest) *solo* Empty Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:36 pm

Varian
He still had many questions left for the cat, like where it came from? how did it have that much magic power? Was that all of its power? No, if that had been all of it, the cat would be a human again, not stuck in that lame bodt. He thought really hard, he didn't know what to believe, there were so many options and he didn't know which to right off and which to keep and ask on a later date. For now he just pocketed the money and kept on walkking, there was so much more to explore, maybe he'd explore some more with kerii, the dup had only been on the hillside houses and the Syllas castle, hopefully they'd do some more but he didn't know yet, yawning he decided he noticed he had been up all night. Climbing back up the side of a house he curled up and went back to sleep, he had been awawke to long and really needed a nap, well he really needed to sleep for a long time, but he didn't think the cat would let him get awawy with 24 hours of sleep, and the people who owned this house would probably wonder why he was up here. Blocking all of those questions out of his mind he curled up and went back to sleep, Marigold sure did have warm air.

The cat looked at Syliph in his sleeping state, "He has your face Alem." She whispered to the sky, "maybe if he accepts the dream he'll understand more, but I know he isn't ready yet, so don't go yelling at me. I know we couldn't be together in your lifetime, but I promise I'll live on in our children, he might not know it, but his ancestors sure do care a lot about him." Smiling the cat turned around and materialized in the middle of the farmer's house, looking around for any signs of magic vessles, the cat found none, "Ugh, I still need more before I can leave this body and help Syliph." groaning the cat rematerialized on the roof where Syliph slept, curling up in a ball, the cat purred itself to sleep. Marigold sure did have warm air.

Syliph awoke in the morning and slid down the roof, one of the last decaying vines sawyed there from last nights adventure. No one had woken up, and it looked like no one was going to know how this happened, they'd only wonder why there was a hole it their house. Many of the vines had decayed and turned into dust in a single night, Syliph looked around, he decided he'd go find Kerii, and the two could do soemthing interesting today.

2056/2000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum